哦 我们何等的欢乐
♪ Ach du lieber What a joy! ♪
哦 吃了喝喝喝 喝了吃吃吃
♪ Oh, wir essen und fressen Und tanzen und trinken ♪
喝到烂醉如泥 唱不出歌♥
♪ Tanzen und trinken Until we get stinking ♪
一起来!
Everybody.
日安就蹦一蹦
♪ Guten Tag hop hop ♪
日安就跳一跳
♪ Guten Tag clop clop ♪
日安 我亲爱的
♪ Guten Tag, mein lieber Schatz ♪
我们载歌♥载舞
♪ So we hop our hops ♪
我们旋转舞步
♪ Und we clop our clops ♪
烂醉如泥 直到杯盘见底
♪ Und we drink our Schnapps Till we platz ♪
汝等一起摇摆?
♪ You will sway ♪
我们一起摇摆
♪ We will sway ♪
跟上我
Follow me.
非常棒
Very good.
你拍一我拍一 – 都听你的
Handschlagspiel. Whatever you say.
再来个 假动作
♪ This is a tricky one ♪
啊 醉人的旋舞 久违了!
Oh, the hop-clop. It’s been so long.
算是纳粹土风舞吧
Sort of a Nazi hoedown.
先生们 吾允许你们制♥作♥我的剧本
Gentlemen, you may produce my play.
好极了 好极了 来来来
Excellent, excellent. Here we are. Here.
不过你们需要许下齐格飞誓词
But only if you take the Siegfried Oath.
齐格飞誓词 什么名堂?
The Siegfried Oath? What’s that?
永远效忠我们敬爱的元首
The pledge of eternal allegiance to our beloved Fuhrer.
绝对不行……
Never…
没体验过这样的誓言 – 好
took that oath before. Good.
一个给我 一个给你 一个给你
One for me, one for you, and one for you.
真不行……没体验过这种装饰
Never…had one of those on before.
非常感谢 – 不客气
Thanks very much. You’re welcome.
颜色不错
Nice colors.
可以翻面的
Look, reversible.
没错 – 老马你来
Oh, yeah, you’re right. Max.
老马 咱们可不能这么干啊
Max, we never should have started this.
咱们有点越陷越深了
I think we’re getting in too deep.
陷得太深了?这才哪到哪
Too deep? This is nothing.
陷得太深时候我会提醒你的
I’ll tell you when we’re getting in too deep.
好吧
All right.
首先 举起右手 绷直手指 跟着吾念
First, you raise your right forefinger und repeat after me.
吾庄严宣誓
I solemnly swear…
我庄严宣誓
I solemnly swear.
遵守神圣的齐格飞誓言
…to obey the sacred Siegfried Oath.
遵守神圣的齐格飞誓言
To obey the sacred Siegfried Oath.
以及
Und…
以及 – 以及
Und… Und.
绝对 绝对 绝对 – 绝对 绝对 绝对
…never, never, never… Never, never, never.
绝不污蔑 阿道夫·伊丽莎白·希♥特♥勒♥ 的名声与荣誉
…dishonor the spirit und the memory of Adolf Elizabeth Hitler.
绝不污蔑
Dishonor the spirit and the……
伊丽莎白?
Elizabeth?
对 此乃元首的中名
Ja, that was his middle name.
一般人吾不告诉他
Not many people know this…
其名承自某位英女王的远亲血缘
but the Fuhrer was descended from a long line of English queens.
真的吗
Is that right?
行吧
Yes.
阿道夫·伊丽莎白·希♥特♥勒♥
Adolf Elizabeth Hitler.
好 现在吾可签约了
Good, now I sign your contract.
好极了好极了 这个给您
Excellent, excellent. Oh, here we are.
签在这根虚线上
Right here on the dotted line.
好极了 绝不辜负您的期望
There you are. You shall never regret this.
好了 谢谢您
So, thank you, Herr Liebkind. Alrighty then.
谢谢 – 甚好
Thank you. Very good.
别生气 别生气
Let it go, let it go.
停下!
Halt!
吾有一事要提醒二位
I forgot to tell you.
如若破了神圣誓言
The penalty for breaking the Siegfried Oath…
下场就是屎
is death.
屎?您是说下场就是死么?
Dess? Is that anything like death?
似的
Yes.
听起来真可怕
Sorry to hear that.
尽管放心 我们一定坚守誓言 小心从事
Don’t worry. We’ll iron out all these thorny details over strudel.
再见 大个子 我们先走了
Ta-ta, big guy. Here we go.
门锁了 门锁了!
We’re trapped, trapped.
行了 有空约饭
Got it. Let’s have lunch.
多好的人儿啊
What nice guys.
百老汇
Broadway.
自从占领波兰以来 吾从未如此开心过
I haven’t been so happy since we crushed Poland.
您好 这里是知名戏剧大导
Hello, the living room of renowned theatrical director…
罗杰·迪比斯的上东区华丽公♥馆♥
Roger De Bris’ elegant upper-east side town house…
风和日丽六月的周二下午 在下向您问好
on a sunny, Tuesday afternoon in June.
请问您是哪位
Who may I say is calling?
听着 你这矫情的老婊砸
Listen, you broken-down old queen…
他喝多了 一时欲♥火♥焚身 算你便宜
he was drunk, he was hot, you got lucky.
别再打来了
Don’t ever call here again.
谁的电♥话♥ – 打错了啦
Who was that? Wrong number.
您是~~
Yes?
您好
Well, hi, there.
我是马♥克♥思♥·必亚脱
I am Max Bialystock…
这是我的合伙人布鲁姆先生
and this is my associate Mr. Bloom.
我们约了大导罗杰·帝波瑞先生在此一见
We have an appointment with renowned theatrical director Roger De Bris.
好的 好的 您请进
Yes, yes, please come in. Please.
谢谢
Thank you.Yes.
我是卡门·吉雅
I am Carmen Ghia.
帝波瑞先生的贴身助理
Mr. De Bris’ common-law assistant.
他已经恭候二位多时
You are expected.
我帮二位收一下帽子 衣服 还有纳粹臂章好吗
May I take your hat, your coat and your swastikas?
哦哦 好的
Oh, these……
我们刚参加了一个聚会 大家都戴着这玩意
We just came from this big rally. Everybody was wearing them.
你怎么不提醒我还带着这破玩意
Why didn’t you tell me we still had those on?
我没注意 不是你说一直前进别看两边吗
I didn’t notice them. You told me to look straight ahead…
说忘就忘? – 好好好 咱们别吵架 好吗
you remember that? All right, let’s not fight, okay?
哦 罗杰
Oh, Roger…
有人来访哦
we’re not alone.
有请罗杰导演
Here’s Roger.
老马 他穿着裙子
Max, he’s wearing a dress.
还用说
No kidding.
哦 罗杰 好久不见了
Oh, Roger, good to see you again.
二位就是必亚脱和布鲁姆先生吧
Messieurs Bialystock and Bloom, I presume?
原谅人家的冷笑话
Forgive the pun.
什么冷笑话? – 闭嘴 他一向认为自己幽默
What pun? Shut up, he thinks he’s witty.
罗杰导演 请允许我说 您今天真是壮哉美哉 雍容华贵
Roger, may I say, you look gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.
谢谢(法语)
[speaking French]
不过 亲爱的小马 我们可喜欢《搞笑男孩》了 对不对 卡门
By the way, Max, darling, we loved Funny Boy, didn’t we, Carmen?
哦 简直大爱
Oh, worshipped it.
生存还是毁灭 爱你胜过一切
♪ To be or not to be you mean a lot to me ♪♪
绝世之作 – 精彩极了
Show stopper. Fabulous.
哦 亲爱的 你家小布先生盯着我的华服看个没完呢
Oh, dear, your Mr. Bloom is staring at my gown.
这个
Oh, well, l……
我得解释一下 今晚我要参加舞蹈指导的舞会
I should explain. I’m going to the choreographer’s ball this evening.
舞会上有最佳着装奖
There is a prize for best costume.
我们每年都赢
We always win.
今年恐怕不好说
I’m not so sure about this year.
我本来想扮女公爵
I’m supposed to be the Grand Duchess Anastasia.
但我看起来更像克莱斯勒大厦
But I think I look more like the Chrysler Building.
以在下的看法 没有假发的着装
Well, as far as I’m concerned, without your wig on…
基本等于半裸
you’re only half-dressed.
你有这工夫 还不去把假发拿来?
Well, then, why don’t you go and get it…
西区小恶魔
oh, Wicked Witch of the West?
如果你是想
If your intention was…
伤人家的玻璃心
to shoot an arrow through my heart……
伤透了!
Bull’s-eye!
罗杰 面对现实吧 您这一身的确栩栩如生
Oh, Roger, let’s face it. That building is you.
听我说 我知道我们今早才寄出剧本
Listen, I know we sent it to you only this morning…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!