别走 – 再见 还是不见吧
No. Goodbye forever.
小布 小布 等等 小布
Bloom. Bloom, wait a minute. Bloom.
这个时间你去哪打车啊
Think about it. You’ll never get a cab at this hour.
主啊 全能的主
Oh, Lord. Dear Lord.
赐我横财万贯吧
I want that money.
不开心 不开心
♪ Unhappy, unhappy ♪
非常不开心
♪ Very unhappy ♪
不开心 不开心
♪ Unhappy, unhappy ♪
非常非常 非常非常 大型不开心
♪ Very, very, very, very, very, very, very unhappy ♪
小布
Bloom.
你他♥娘♥的♥上哪欣赏枕头去了
Where the hell have you been?
整整迟到了六分钟
You are six minutes late.
这是商业事务所 不是度假会所
This is an accounting firm, not a country club.
别想着出入自♥由♥ 来去如风的
You can’t come and go as you please.
好的 白富马先生
Yes, Mr. Marks.
给我记住 你就是一滴水 一颗螺丝钉
Remember, you’re a nobody.
区区一个公设会计师
A PA, a public accountant.
而我 一名注册会计师
And I am a CPA, a certified public accountant.
我这样的成就 你这等蛆虫
A rank a miserable little worm like yourself…
这辈子休想染指了 – 明白 白富马先生
could never hope to achieve. Yes, Mr. Marks.
谢谢您让我有幸交谈 – 不必客气
Thank you for speaking to me. You’re welcome.
你们看什么?
What are you gawking at?
没见过本老板骂人吗?
You never saw a person humiliated before?
给我♥干♥起活来 全都干起来!
Now get back to work. All of you.
不开心 不开心
♪ Unhappy, unhappy ♪
非常非常 非常非常 大型不开心
♪ Very, very, very, very very, very, very unhappy ♪
穷我一生 算来算去
♪ I spend my life accounting ♪
只有我与数字为伍
♪ With figures and such ♪
不开心
♪ Unhappy ♪
我的人生 又算什么
♪ To what is my life amounting ♪
屈指一算 两袖清风
♪ It figures not much ♪
不开心
♪ Unhappy ♪
我有一个秘密梦想
♪ I have a secret desire ♪
在我心中深深埋藏
♪ Hiding deep in my soul ♪
如同火苗和冬日暖阳
♪ It sets my heart afire ♪
仿佛我也曾成功一场
♪ To see me in this role♪
我想做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
在百老汇一炮而红
♪ With a hit show on Broadway ♪
我想做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
午餐要出入三钻餐厅
♪ Lunch at Sardi’s every day ♪
我要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
高帽戴起 手杖傍身
♪ Sport a top hat and a cane ♪
我要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
让合唱团的女孩们为我疯狂
♪ And drive those chorus girls insane ♪
我要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
想每天睡到日上三竿
♪ And sleep until half past two ♪
我要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
我来选你 你 你…没你事
♪ And see you, you, you…Not you ♪
我要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
开幕之夜穿上燕尾服
♪ Wear a tux on opening night ♪
我要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
看我小布大名闪遍霓虹灯
♪ And see my name “Leo Bloom” in lights ♪
他要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ He wants to be a producer ♪
在百老汇一炮而红
♪ Of a great big Broadway smash ♪
他要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ He wants to be a producer ♪
每个荷包都塞得鼓鼓
♪ Every pocket stuffed with cash ♪
他要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ He wants to be a producer ♪
任性起来我们没法挡
♪ Pinch our cheeks till we cry ♪
爽
Oh, yes!
他要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ He wants to be a producer ♪
有超舒服的试戏大沙发
♪ With a great big casting couch ♪
我要成为 – 他要成为
♪ I wanna be ♪ ♪ He wants to be ♪
我要成为 – 他要成为
♪ I wanna be ♪ ♪ He wants to be ♪
我要成为惊才绝艳 震古烁今 国士无双的大制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be the greatest, grandest and most fabulous producer In the world♪
他要和名门望族谈笑风生
♪ He wants to dine with a duchess and a duke ♪
我就要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ I just got to be a producer ♪
香槟喝醉到呕吐
♪ Drink champagne until I puke ♪
香槟喝醉到呕吐!
♪ Drink champagne till he pukes! ♪
我就要做金牌制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
让世界看我的能耐
♪ Show the world just what I got ♪
我将上演大戏
♪ I’m gonna put on shows ♪
让观众臣服
♪ That will enthrall them ♪
在专栏上看到我的大名
♪ Read my name in Winchell’s column ♪
我想成为金牌制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
因为此生此世 我注定平凡
♪ ‘Cause it’s everything I’m not ♪
不开心 不开心
♪ Unhappy, unhappy ♪
我想做制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
非常非常 不开心
♪ Very, very unhappy ♪
不开心
♪ Unhappy ♪
我想做制♥作♥人
♪ I wanna be a producer ♪
等等 等等 – 不开心
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. ♪ Very, very unhappy ♪
都停下 全都停下
Hold everything. Hold everything.
我还在这里干嘛
What am I doing here?
必亚脱先生说得对
Mr. Bialystock was right.
人拥有此生此世是不够的
There is a lot more to me than there is to me.
世界停转吧 我要去追梦了
Stop the world, I wanna get on.
这他♥娘♥的♥是什么情况
What the hell is going on in here?
这臭不可闻的自尊气息哪里来的
Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
布鲁姆 你造的哪门子反
Bloom, where do you think you’re going?
厕所时间已经过了
You’ve already had your toilet break!
我才不是要去厕所
I’m not going into the toilet.
我要进军娱乐圈
I’m going into show business.
白富马先生 我正式通知你 我不干了
And Mr. Marks, I have news for you. I quit!
你说的对 你是注册会计师
And you’re right about one thing. You are a CPA…
国家注册的大混球!
a certified public asshole.
鸭舌帽还你
Here’s my visor…
2B铅笔也还你
my Dixon Ticonderoga No. 2 pencil…
再还你一句告别
and my big finish.
金牌制♥作♥人就是我
♪ I’m gonna be a producer ♪
金牌制♥作♥人就是他
♪ He’s gonna be a producer ♪
小心了 百老汇
♪ Look out Broadway ♪
小生就要出山
♪ For here I come ♪
必亚脱先生 我回来了
Mr. Bialystock, Mr. Bialystock, I’m back!
我回来了 我改变主意了
I’m back. I’ve changed my mind.
亲 你太灵了
Boy, you are good.
你在跟谁讲话 – 没事 老朋友而已
Who are you talking to? Never mind, just an old friend.
怎么会改主意的? – 我明白了 我明白了
What happened? Just this. Just this.
我嘴上说怕犯事 怕坐牢
When I said that I was scared that I was going to go to jail…
但我只不过身在更大的监牢里
I didn’t realize that I already was in jail.
我花了半生为别人算账
I’ve spent my life counting other people’s money.
但我比他们聪明 比他们优秀
People I’m smarter than. Better than.
何时才能轮到我小布捞上第一桶金
When’s Leopold Bloom going to get his share?
何时才是我小布功成名就之日
When is it going to be Bloom’s Day?
我要……我要
I want……I want……
我要得到 电影中才能看到的一切
I want everything I’ve ever seen in the movies.
小布 你一定能心想事成 因为
And Leo, you’re gonna have it ’cause……
我们做得到 我们做得到 – 我要成为制♥作♥人
♪ We can do it, we can do it ♪ ♪ I’m gonna be a producer ♪
告别阴郁和埋怨
♪ Say goodbye to woe and gloom ♪
只要努力赚大钱 – 我要成为制♥作♥人
♪ With the millions and the zillions ♪ ♪ I’m gonna be a producer ♪
珠联璧合 就是你我
♪ Up together we will zoom ♪
我们做得到 我们做得到
♪ We can do it, we can do it ♪
好戏搞成垃圾 我最擅长
♪ Every show I touch, I doom ♪
注定搭档 就是你我
♪ We were fated to be mated ♪
我们就是老马小布组合
♪ We’re Bialystock and Bloom ♪
老马 老马 放弃吧
Max. Oh, Max, let’s give up.
我看不下去了
I can’t read anymore.
一个正常人能看得下多少剧本
How many plays can a person read?
别抱怨了 我们必须得挑出烂剧本中的烂剧本
Stop complaining. We have to find the worst play ever written.
我都看了一晚上了 – 那又怎样
I’ve been reading all night. Who cares?
制♥作♥人就得这样 看了又看 读书万卷
You wanna be a producer, read, read, keep reading.