阿尔文 别忘了干活
Alvin! Don’t forget your chores.
柴得捆好了 牛得挤奶了
The wood needs a-cording and the cows need a-milking!
阿尔文 阿尔文!
Alvin! Alvin!
等等 我又不叫阿尔文
Wait a minute. My name’s not Alvin.
这不是我的人生
That’s not my life.
我眼前闪过了别人的人生
Somebody else’s life is flashing before my eyes.
这是什么鬼?
What the hell is that about?
我不是凤♥凰♥男 我可是街头长大的
I’m not a hillbilly. I grew up in the Bronx.
小李夺走了我的一切 甚至我的过去
Leo’s taken everything. Even my past.
我的过去 已成死灰
♪ My past’s a dying ember ♪
但是等等 我还记得
♪ But wait, now I remember ♪
一切怎么开始?是他走进我的办公室
♪ How did it begin? He walked into my office ♪
带着他荒唐的妙计
♪ With his cockamamie scheme ♪
“我发现一个小灵感 烂戏要比好戏赚”
♪ “You can make more money With a flop than with a hit” ♪
我们做得到 我们做得到
♪ We can do it, we can do it ♪
“我做不到”
♪ “l can’t do it” ♪
我们做得到
♪ We can do it! ♪
“我做不到”
♪ “l can’t do it” ♪
“再见 老马”
“Goodbye, Max.”
主啊 赐我横财万贯 “我回来了 老马”
♪ Lord, I want that money! “I’m back, Max” ♪
来吧 小李 我们做得到 第一步 找个剧本
♪ Come on, Leo, we can do it Step one, find the play ♪
摸摸 闻闻 亲亲 你好李波肯先生
♪ See it, smell it, touch it, kiss it Hello, Mister Liebkind ♪
日安就跳跳 日安就蹦蹦
♪ Guten Tag hop hop Guten Tag clop clop ♪
阿道夫·伊丽莎白·希♥特♥勒♥?
Adolf Elizabeth Hitler?
日安就跳跳 日安就蹦蹦
♪ Guten Tag hop hop Guten Tag clop clop ♪
第二步 请个导演
Step two, hire the director.
要基情 要基情 要…
♪ Keep it gay keep it gay, keep it ♪
一二三四 二二三四
♪ Two, three, kick, turn Turn, turn, kick, turn ♪
乌拉
Ulla!
第三步 筹钱
Step three, raise the money.
上帝送来了必亚利
♪ Along came Bialy ♪
第四步 凑齐演员
Step four, hire all the actors!
我是吟游诗人 一点灵感和一点
♪ A wandering minstrel, l A thing of shreds and ♪
下一位!木偶小男生
♪ Next! The Little Wooden Boy ♪
下一位!你就是希♥特♥勒♥
♪ Next! That’s our Hitler ♪
断条腿!“吾断了条腿”
Break a leg! “l broke my leg.”
希♥特♥勒♥和德意志也有春天 居然红了
♪ Springtime for Hitler and Germany A surprise smash ♪
希♥特♥勒♥和德意志也有春天 能演上好几年
♪ Springtime for Hitler and Germany lt’ll run for years ♪
我们是哪做对了?
♪ Where did we go right? ♪
我们是哪做对了?
♪ Where did we go right? ♪
账本给我 胖子胖子死胖子
♪ Give me those books Fat, fat, fatty ♪
账本给我 胖子胖子死胖子
♪ Give me those books Fat, fat, fatty ♪
账本 胖子 账本 胖子 账本 胖子 账本 胖子
♪ Books, fat, books, fat Books, fat, books, fat ♪
老玻璃 杀演员
♪ Lousy fruit, kill the actors ♪
你跟他们吃过饭吗
♪ You ever eat with one? ♪
然后你逃去里约 开心在海滩嬉戏
♪ Then you ran to Rio and you’re safely out of reach ♪
我苦苦守着铁窗 你和乌拉爽到天明
♪ I’m behind these bars You’re banging Ulla on the beach! ♪
被布鲁图斯出♥卖♥♥♥ 我就是凯撒本人
♪ Just like Julius Caesar Was betrayed by Brutus ♪
以为你是小小会计 不料是犹大附了身
♪ Who’d think an accountant would turn out to be my Judas ♪
我心碎至极
♪ I’m so dismayed ♪
难道这就是报应
♪ Is this how I’m repaid? ♪
惨遭出♥卖♥♥♥
♪ To be Betrayed ♪
出♥卖♥♥♥!
♪ Betrayed ♪♪
陪审团的各位 你们有结果了吗
Gentlemen of the jury, have you reached your verdict?
是的法官大人 有结果了
Yes, Your Honor, we have.
我们认定被告 绝对有罪
We find the defendant incredibly guilty.

No.
抱宝宝 亲宝宝
Hold me, touch me.
我这会没空
I’m a little busy.
被告还有什么话要说吗
Does the defendant have anything to say on his own behalf?
有的 法官大人 我有话要说
Yes, Your Honor, I do.
我承认 过去二十年里
I admit for the last 20 years…
我是个口腹蜜剑 两面三刀
I’ve been a lying, double-crossing, two-faced…
卑劣无情 见利忘义的流氓
backstabbing, despicable crook.
但我无从选择
But I had no choice.
我是个百老汇制♥作♥人
I was a Broadway producer.
我注定无视道德
A man without a conscience…
也注定无人关心
and with no one who gave a damn about him.
法官大人 这是我最伤心之处
And that Your Honor, is what hurts the most.
我本以为 终于找到一位忠诚搭档
I thought I’d at last found a loyal partner.
一个我所关心的人 也是
A man I cared about, and…
一个关心我的人
who I thought cared about me.
最伤我心的是 现在 是我最需要他的时候
And what breaks my heart, is that now when I need him most…
他却离弃于我
he’s deserted me.
而我也将永远失去他的音讯
And I will probably never see or hear from him ever again.
不是这样的!
That’s not true!
安静 保持法庭安静!
Order! Order in the court!
桑巴♥音♥乐停下!
And stop that samba!
你是谁 我是里奥·布鲁姆
Who are you? I am Leopold Bloom.
马克斯·必亚脱的合伙人
Max Bialystock’s partner.
那么亲爱的 你是谁
And who are you my dear?
我的名字是 乌拉·莺歌♥·韩森·本森·扬森
My name is Ulla lnga Hansen Benson Yansen…
塔伦·海伦·司娃森·思沃森
Tallen Hallen Svaden Swanson…
布鲁姆 – 布鲁姆?
Bloom. Bloom?
你是他妻子? – 是的 法官大人
You’re his wife? Ja, Your Honor.
除非结婚 否则他不肯跟我做
He wouldn’t do it unless we got married.
你这二货
What a schmuck.
布鲁姆先生 你有何缘由非要回来
Now, Mr. Bloom, why in the world would you want to come back here…
向我们自首? – 什么缘由?我要对良心说话
and give yourself up? Why? To speak on his behalf.
我们都知道马♥克♥思♥·必亚脱是一个谎话连篇 两面三刀
We all know that Max Bialystock is a lying, double-crossing…
口腹蜜剑 卑劣无情 见利忘义
two-faced, slimy, manipulative…
无♥耻♥小人 – 拜托
under-handed– Please…
不用雪上加霜了
don’t help me.
法官大人 法官大人 容我向陪审团解释
Your Honor, Your Honor, if I may address the court.
法律的意义
The law was created…
是保护人们 不要犯错
to protect people from being wronged.
那么是谁让马克斯·必亚脱犯了错?
So whom has Max Bialystock wronged?
不是这些可爱的女士们 – 不是
Well, not these dear ladies. No.
不 也不是我 不是
No, and not me. Not……
不是我
Not me.
我曾经是个无名小卒
I was this nobody.
从来没有人亲切地叫我一声小李
No one ever called me Leo before……
法官大人 这对案情来说可能不是大事
I mean, your Honor, I know it isn’t a big legal point…
但即使是在幼儿园 大家也只会叫我布鲁姆
but even when I was in kindergarten, everybody always called me Bloom.
我想说的是 即使我在里约
I guess what I’m trying to say is that, even when I was in Rio…
拥有了我梦想的一切
and had everything I’d ever dreamed of…
我突然想起这个人
I suddenly realized that this man…
这个人
this man……
从未有人让我感觉像人
♪ No one ever made me feel like someone ♪
直到他出现
♪ Till him ♪
人生只是流程 一成不变
♪ Life was really nothing but a glum one ♪
直到他出现
♪ Till him ♪
我的存在仿佛只是悲剧
♪ My existence bordered on the tragic ♪
永远静止 没有机会改变
♪ Always timid, never took a chance ♪
直到他施展魔力
♪ Then I felt his magic ♪
我的心灵开始舞蹈
♪ And my heart began to dance ♪
曾经我只会退缩 胆小怕事
♪ I was always frightened, fraught with worry ♪
直到他出现
♪ Till him ♪
毫无目的 尸位素餐
♪ I was going nowhere in a hurry ♪
直到他出现
♪ Till him ♪
他填补我空虚的人生
♪ He filled up my empty life ♪
让我如此充实
♪ Filled it to the brim ♪
这样的人世上无他
♪ There could never ever be another one ♪
只有他本人
♪ like him ♪
小李
Leo.
小李 我真没想到
Leo, I never realized…
你居然这么会唱歌♥
you’re a good singer.
你过奖了
Thank you.
不 真的 就跟专业歌♥手一样
No, really, like a professional.
这是为你而唱 老马 因为你是我的朋友
Well, I sang it for you, Max. I sang it because I’m your friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!