希♥特♥勒♥和德意志也有春天
♪ Springtime for Hitler and Germany ♪
莱茵河将重归我军的荣光
♪ Rhineland’s a fine land once more ♪
希♥特♥勒♥和德意志也有春天
♪ Springtime for Hitler and Germany ♪
小心了 欧洲
♪ Watch out, Europe ♪
我军的巡演开始了
♪ We’re going on tour ♪
希♥特♥勒♥和德意志也有春天
♪ Springtime for Hitler and Germany ♪
正是春天
♪ Look, it’s springtime ♪
是法兰西和波兰的冬天
♪ Winter for Poland and France ♪
希♥特♥勒♥和德意志也有春天
♪ Springtime for Hitler and Germany ♪
春天 春天 春天 春天
♪ Springtime! Springtime! Springtime! Springtime! ♪
春天 春天 春天
♪ Springtime! Springtime! Springtime! ♪
来吧 德军
♪ Come on, Germans ♪
欢乐跳起来
♪ Go into your dance ♪
我出生在杜塞多夫 人们叫我小罗夫
♪ I was born in Dusseldorf and that is why they call me Rolf ♪
脑筋要活眼灵光 快来加入纳粹党
♪ Don’t be stupid, be a smarty Come and join the Nazi party ♪
简直三俗 品位低下
Well, I never. Talk about bad taste.
还不快走 小心被观众生吞活剥
Come on, let’s get out of here before they kill us.
元首来了 元首来了
♪ The Fuhrer is coming The Fuhrer is coming ♪
元首来了
♪ The Fuhrer is coming ♪
万岁 希♥特♥勒♥! 万岁 希♥特♥勒♥!
♪ Heil Hitler! ♪ ♪ Heil Hitler! ♪
万岁 希♥特♥勒♥!
♪ Heil Hitler! ♪
希♥特♥勒♥和德意志也有春天
♪ Springtime for Hitler and Germany ♪
万岁 希♥特♥勒♥!
♪ Heil Hitler! ♪
万岁 我自己
♪ Heil myself ♪
向自己致敬
♪ Heil to me ♪
改变历史的德国佬 就是我自己
♪ I’m the kraut who’s out to change our history ♪
万岁 我自己 举手致敬
♪ Heil myself, raise your hand ♪
最强的独♥裁♥者 就是我自己
♪ There’s no greater dictator in the land ♪
我做的一切 都是为你服务
♪ Everything I do, I do for you ♪
想要战争 我给你来个二次世界战争
♪ If you’re looking for a war here’s World War ll ♪
万岁 我自己 举起啤酒杯致敬
♪ Heil myself, raise your beer ♪
颜值爆棚的纳粹部队立正致敬
♪ Every hotsy-totsy Nazi stand and cheer ♪
颜值爆棚的纳粹部队 – 万岁 我自己
♪ Every hotsy-totsy Nazi ♪ ♪ Heil myself ♪
颜值爆棚的纳粹部队 – 万岁 我自己
♪ Every hotsy-totsy Nazi ♪ ♪ Heil myself ♪
立正致敬
♪ Stand and cheer ♪
万岁 我自己
♪ Heil myself ♪
我曾经只是个小公务员
♪ I was just a paper hanger ♪
生活无趣又郁闷
♪ No one more obscurer ♪
突然收到国会电♥话♥
♪ Got a phone call from the Reichstag ♪
说我成了元首 德意志在受苦
♪ Told me I was Fuhrer, Germany was bluer ♪
我 我该怎么做
♪ What, oh, what to do? ♪
我提起裤子
♪ Hitched up my pants ♪
征服法兰西
♪ and conquered France ♪
德意志又笑容满布
♪ Now Deutschland’s smiling through ♪
无论政♥治♥还是历史 其实没什么神秘
♪ It ain’t no mystery if it’s politics or history ♪
所谓秘诀请牢记
♪ The thing you gotta know is ♪
一切不过是做戏
♪ Everything is showbiz ♪
万岁 我自己
♪ Heil myself ♪
来看我的戏
♪ Watch my show ♪
我可是德国的大明星 你可认识?
♪ I’m the German Ethel Merman don’t you know? ♪
我军征战四方 新世界就在眼前
♪ We are crossing borders, the new world order is here ♪
来个大大的微笑
♪ Make a real big smile ♪
万岁山呼海啸
♪ Everyone, sing heil to me ♪
最棒的就是我
♪ Wonderful me ♪
当下 正是 希♥特♥勒♥和德意志的春天
♪ It now is springtime For Hitler and Germany ♪
正步走 是气壮山河的新步伐
♪ Goose step’s the new step today ♪
轰炸机荡起滚滚春潮
♪ Bombs falling from the skies again ♪
德意志迎来荣光再现
♪ Deutschland is on the rise again ♪
希♥特♥勒♥和德意志也有春天
♪ Springtime for Hitler and Germany ♪
U型潜艇又将征服大洋
♪ U-boats are sailing once more ♪
希♥特♥勒♥和德意志也有春天
♪ Springtime for Hitler and Germany ♪
这将是美好的未来
♪ Means that soon we’ll be going ♪
将是美好的未来
♪ We’ve got to be going ♪
将是美好的未来 将是美好的未来
♪ You know we’ll be going You bet we’ll be going ♪
将是美好的未来
♪ You know we’ll be going ♪
美好的战争未来
♪ to war! ♪
“辛辣的讽刺杰作” – 完蛋了
“A satiric masterpiece.” No way out.
“轰动大作” – 完蛋了
“Surprise smash.” No way out.
“惊人的、粗暴的、伤人的神经戏剧”
“lt was shocking, outrageous, insulting…
“但是每一分钟都是我的至爱” – 完蛋了!
“and I loved every minute of it.” No way out!
怎么会这样?
How could this happen?
我们选了最烂的剧本
We picked the wrong play…
最烂的导演 最烂的班底
the wrong director, the wrong cast……
到底是哪里我们给做对了?
Where did we go right?
还恭喜!
Congratulations!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我要拿上账本 赶快跑路
I’m taking these books and I’m leaving.
别想拦我 我主意已定
Don’t try and stop me, I’ve made up my mind.
等等 你要干嘛去?
Wait a minute, where do you think you’re going?
我去自首 只有这条路了
I’m turning myself in. It’s the only way.
我去跟国税局坦白
I’m going to play ball with the lRS.
跟政♥府♥合作
I’m going to cooperate with the authorities.
坦白从宽 争取减几年刑期
They’ll reduce my sentence…
表现好还有机会再减刑
then there’s time off for good behavior.
没准还能在监狱图书馆混个一差半职
Maybe I’ll get a good job in the prison library.
保持联络吧 和你一起工作很荣幸
Please keep in touch. It’s been very nice working with you.
小李 小李 小李
Leo. Leo. Leo.
你是吓坏了 你是太紧张了 放松 冷静 好吗
Frightened Leo. Nervous Leo, relax, take it easy. All right?
你是一时冲动 不知道自己在干嘛
You’re overwrought. You don’t know what you’re doing.
你只是吓坏了…账本给我拿来!
You’re acting out of panic. Give me those freaking books!
给我!给我!
Give me! Give me!
当初我就不该听你的
I never should have listened to you!
遇见你之前我还是个正人君子
I was an honest man before I met you.
正人君子?你就是个无名小卒
An honest man? You were an honest mouse!
我恨你! – 加倍!加倍!
How I hate you! Double! Double! Double!
胖子!胖子!
Fat! Fat!
我没那么胖 – 胖子!
I’m not that fat. Fat!
胖子!
Fat!
死胖子!
Fatty!
死胖子 鬼胖子 咸湿胖子 大胖海象!
Fatso! You fat, fat, fatty, fatty, fat walrus!
账本还我! – 不给!就不给!
Give me the fat books! Never! Never!
死胖子!死胖子!
Fat, fat, fatty fat!
快给我!
Jesus! Give them to me!
给我账本! – 恭喜!
Give me the books, man! Congratulations!
恭喜!
Congratulations!
给我 给我 – 不要 不要
Give it to me. Give it to me. No. No.
这才叫狂欢庆贺
Now that’s what I call celebrating.
你这老玻璃 你毁了我 – 你这忘恩负义的!
You lousy fruit. You ruined me. You ungrateful breeder!
要不是他挺身而出 拯救了你的戏
After he stepped in and saved your little show…
真不敢想…放开我项链!
I cannot– Let go my chains!
快放手
Leave him alone.
我项链
My chains!
汝等打破了神圣誓言 汝等必须死
You have broken the Siegfried Oath! You must die!
汝等都得死!
You all must die!
你发什么神经 你这新纳粹疯子
What are you doing, you neo-Nazi nitwit?
你的戏大火特火了! – 谁管这个?
Your show’s a hit! Who cares?
你把希♥特♥勒♥演成了蠢货! – 他本来就是蠢货
You made a fool out of Hitler! He didn’t need our help.
都站好了!到处乱跑 吾该如何射击!
Stand still! How can I shoot you if you keep moving?
回来 – 桌子底下 桌子底下
Get back here! Under the desk! Under the desk!
亲爱的快点 这次进去咱就别出柜了 – 我看行
Darling, quick, back in the closet. Okay.
这样不好 吾不杀人
This is no good. I’m not killing anybody.
汝等必须合作!
You must cooperate!
必亚脱 布鲁姆
All right, Bialystock und Bloom.
抓到你们了 尽管祈祷吧!
Now I got you. Say your prayers!
记不记得我说过 陷得太深了我会提醒你
Remember I told you, I’d tell you when we’re in too deep?
记得 – 这下陷得太深了
Yeah? We’re in too deep.
再会! – 弗兰兹 别这样 拜托
Auf Wiedersehen. Franz, don’t do it, please.
求求你了 别这样 别这样
I beg you. No. No.
汝等无胆匪类
You sniveling cowards!
竟嚎哭于桌下
Cringing under a desk!