如果没有德国就是一文不值
♪ It don’t mean a thing if it ain’t got that ♪
不是~针对~哪国~音乐 只是~在座的~都是
♪ Schweigen-reigen-schanden- schutzen-schmutzen ♪
都是垃圾
♪ sauerbraten ♪
升调!
Key change!
如假包换
♪ We’re saying ♪
节奏天国的德国乐团
♪ Haben sie gehort das Deutsche Band ♪
充满活力 充满乐趣 充满生命~
♪ Mit a zetz, mit a zap, mit a zing ♪
这是我们心中唯一的旋律
♪ It’s the only kind of music ♪
我们甜蜜亲切的心灵之歌♥
♪ That we Huns und our honeys love to sing ♪
希♥特♥勒♥就是你了!
That’s our Hitler!
开始检票 开始检票
Have your tickets ready. Have your tickets ready.
这边请 这边请
Right this way, please. This way, please.
请按号♥就坐
Take your seats.
晚上好先生 很高兴再次相见
Ah, good evening Monsieur. Very nice to see you again.
希望您看的开心 – 谢谢
Enjoy the show. Thank you.
哦 布鲁姆先生 你今天可真帅
Oh, Mr. Bloom! Oh, you look so handsome.
谢谢 – 真是激动
Oh, thank you. This is so exciting.
小李
Leo!
小李
Leo.
谁允许你戴这个帽子了 – 没人允许 老马
Who said you could wear that hat? Well, nobody, Max…
不过好歹我也算个有作品的制片人了
but I thought now that I’m the producer of a Broadway show–
首演开幕了么 – 还没
Has the curtain gone up yet? No.
首演落幕了么 – 还没
Has the curtain come down yet? No.
那算什么有作品 帽子给我
Then you’re not a producer yet. Give me that hat.
布鲁姆先生 小李
Mr. Bloom! Leo.
你领带有点崴了 – 崴了?
Your tie is all askew. Askew?
谢谢 乌拉 好好表现
Well, thank you, Ulla. Have a good show.
让观众们疯狂一番吧
Roll them in the aisles.
好哒 我尽力而为
Okey-dokey. I will try to.
但是他们好多人哦
But there’s just so many of them.
我还以为咱们兄弟俩 有你的必有我一份
Gee, I thought we were partners sharing everything fifty-fifty.
现在我成了电灯泡 你们俩练起眉来眼去剑
Now, I’m out in the cold and you two are busy askewing each other.
才没有 老马
Askewing? Never, Max.
抱抱亲亲而已 别的可没有
Hugs and kisses, yes, but that’s as far as I go.
冈瑟 一落幕就来后台接我
Gunter, you will pick me up back here right after the curtain.
明白吗? – 得令 长官!
[shouting in German]
天啊 他们是会爱死我们 还是会恨死我们
Oh, God, will they love us, will they hate us?
简直不敢想象 – 我懂
The suspense is killing me. I know.
感觉就像临产猜男女
I feel like I’m going into labor.
老马先生 小布先生
Messieurs Bialystock and Bloom.
先生们好
Well, gentlemen, merde.
晚上好(德语)
[speaking in German]
我只想祝大家今晚好运
And I just wanna wish everybody good luck.
什么 你说什么? – 咬舌自尽去吧
What? What did you say? Bite your tongue.
上帝保佑 – 我说错了吗
Gott im Himmel! Oh, what’s the matter…
我只是祝大家好运 – 他又说了
all I said was good luck. He said it again.
布鲁姆先生 难道没人告诉你
Mr. Bloom, hasn’t anyone ever told you…
开幕之夜最晦气的就是说 “祝你好运” 吗
it’s bad luck to say, “good luck” on opening night?
年轻人不懂 我就教教你
♪ If you do, I tell you ♪
这是咱们业内公认的老规矩
♪ It is certain by the curtain You are through ♪
祝好运!
Good luck!
开幕之夜说好运 你的戏要走霉运
♪ It’s bad luck to say “Good luck” on opening night ♪
一旦张口 必栽跟头
♪ Once it’s said, you are dead ♪
剧评人会骂得你无路可走
♪ You will get the worst reviews you ever read ♪
祝好运!
Good luck!
就算是法国的喜剧剧场
♪ Even at the Comedie Franaise ♪
首演之夜也要提心吊胆
♪ On the opening night they are scared ♪
“祝你好运” 是绝对的禁语
♪ “Bonne chance, mes amis, “no one says ♪
所谓祝福你只会听到
♪ The only word you’ll ever hear is ♪
“超烂”
♪ Merde ♪
好运 好运 好运!
Good luck, good luck, good luck!
首演之夜祝福好运 绝对禁止
♪ It’s verboten, wishing luck on opening night ♪
听吾辈教训 不必一再犹豫
♪ Take advice, don’t think twice ♪
否则好戏倒霉 一败涂地
♪ Or your show will surely end up in the scheiss ♪
在意大利米兰的斯卡拉剧院
♪ At the famous La Scala in Milan ♪
首演之夜 这是条铁律
♪ On opening night it’s a rule ♪
他们热情祝福 “羊入狼口”
♪ “ln bocca lupo” they say with elan ♪
要祝好运他们会嚷 “去死吧”
♪ And just for luck they all shout “Vafangu” ♪
我已明白 开幕之夜 绝对不能“祝好运”
♪ I got it. Now I’ll never say “good luck” on opening night ♪
学无止境 这是规矩
♪ That’s the rule, I’m no fool ♪
那要请问 我该说什么
♪ What do I say, I beg? ♪
你该说 “跌断腿”
♪ What you say is “break a leg” ♪
跌断腿? – 没错 跌断腿!
Break a leg? Yes, break a leg!
若你聪明
♪ If you’re clever ♪
祝好运
Good luck!
就加把劲
♪ You’ll endeavor ♪
绝对 绝对 绝对 绝对禁止
♪ To never, never, never, never ever, ever, ever say ♪
开幕之夜别乱说
♪ on opening night ♪♪
五分钟后开演 五分钟后开演
Five minutes to curtain. Curtain going up in five minutes.
烤他个兔兔的 吾要晚了 吾速速上场去
Hasenpfeffer. I’m late. I must run.
跌断腿!
Break a leg!
简直惨!
Kaiser!
弗兰兹 怎么了?
Franz, what happened?
吾跌断了腿!
I broke my leg.
那咱们只能停演
Now we’ll have to cancel the show…
给大家退票钱
and give everyone their money back.
退票钱?退票钱?退票钱?
Money back? Money back? Money back?
别再说这个了
Don’t ever say that again.
退钱!没门!我们得想点别的对策
Money back! Never. We got to think of something else.
但是弗兰兹演希♥特♥勒♥啊 老马 后备演员都没有
But Franz plays Hitler, Max, and he has no understudy.
没错 我们怎么办 总该有点办法
You’re right. What are we gonna do? There must be some way out.
我好好想想 好好想想
If I could only think of something. Some way, some……
等等 我想到了 罗杰 你来演希♥特♥勒♥
Hold it. I got it. Roger, you, you could play Hitler.
所有台词你倒背如流
You know every line in the show.
我在排练时见识过了
I’ve seen you at rehearsal…
演员表演时你总在跟着演
always moving your lips along with the actors.
这是人家一个不良习惯
I know. It’s an embarrassing habit I’m trying to break myself of it.
可是我演希♥特♥勒♥ 不行 今晚绝对不行
But me play Hitler, no! No, there’s no way I could go on tonight.
我没信心 我没勇气
I don’t have the strength, I don’t have the courage.
我做不到 我做不到 我做不到
I can’t do it! I can’t do it! I can’t do it!
哇哦 把人家弄疼了 – 罗杰 听我说
Wow, that hurt. Roger, listen to me.
你能做到
You can do it.
你知道自己能做到 我也知道你能做到
You know you can do it and I know you can do it.
这是你等了一生的机会
You’ve been waiting all your lifetime for this chance…
我绝不能让你失掉它
and I’m not gonna let you pass it up.
你将华丽登场
You’re going out there…
一位癫狂过火的尖叫女王
a silly hysterical screaming queen…
但当舞台落幕 你将荣归
but you’re coming back a great big…
成为百老汇的实力巨星
passing-for-straight, Broadway star.
好 说得对 我演
All right. You’re right. I’ll do it.
我主保佑 我演!我要去上妆了
By God, I’ll do it! I’ve got to get into makeup.
快 把弗兰兹的希♥特♥勒♥小胡子准备好
Quick, get Franz’s Hitler moustache.
还有 把我的幸运女王痣拿来
And, oh, my lucky Gloria Swanson mole.
早准备好了
Got it!
小李 序曲奏响了 咱们走
Leo, the overture. Let’s go!
老马 – 怎么了
Max. What?
终于来了!
This is it!
祝你好运 小李 – 祝你好运 老马
Good luck, Leo. Good luck, Max.
德意志麻烦缠身 真是一曲悲歌♥
♪ Germany was having trouble What a sad, sad story ♪
期盼一名领袖 恢复旧日荣光
♪ Needed a new leader to restore its former glory ♪
他在哪里啊 他在哪里
♪ Where, oh, where was he? ♪
大人物他在哪里
♪ Where could that man be? ♪
我们四处张望 终于将他找到
♪ We looked around and then we found ♪
他将改变你我的生命
♪ The man for you and me ♪
当下
♪ And now ♪
正是
♪ it’s ♪
希♥特♥勒♥和德意志的春天
♪ Springtime for Hitler and Germany ♪
德意志欢乐又基情
♪ Deutschland is happy and gay ♪
看我军节奏 快如闪电
♪ We’re marching to a faster pace ♪
小心了诸位 这是种族的竞赛
♪ Look out, here comes the master race ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!