We met at a funeral.
-是这样吧 -当然 失陪一下
-lsn’t that right? -Absolutely. Excuse us.
别这么大动干戈的
Don’t make a scene.
这才是我说的真正的约会嘛
That’s what l call a real date.
我该进去吗
Should l come in?
-嗯 这个 -这个
-Well… -Well?
今晚不行 但是快了
Not tonight, but soon.
很快的
Very soon.
-去墨西哥怎样 -墨西哥
-How about Mexico? -Mexico?
中立领土 阿卡普尔科
Neutral territory. Acapulco.
-我还从没去过呢 -我们去吧
-l’ve never been there. -We’ll go.
-所以这在计划里面了咯 -嗯 计划好了
-ls that the thing to do? -That’s a thing to do.
-那就去吧 -我们这周末就去
-Let’s do it then. -We’ll go this weekend.
-真的 -嗯
-Really? -Yeah.
-要带护照吗 -要
-Do l need a passport? -Yes.
米尔先生 我是德隆普瑞警探 帕萨迪纳警局的
Mr. Mill, I’m Detective DeLongpre, Pasadena police.
我认出你来了
Yes, l recognize you.
昨晚上派对玩得还开心吗
Did you have a good time at the party last night?
没有 我在执行任务的时候不能
No, l didn’t. I’m not supposed to have a good time when I’m on duty.
好吧 有什么事吗
Great. What do you want?
-来警局一趟 -为什么
-Come down to the station. -Why?
-看几张照片 -照片
-To look at some pictures. -Pictures?
嫌疑犯照片 就跟电影里一样
Mug shots, like in the movies.
啊 嫌疑人照片啊 好吧
Ah, mug shots! All right.
-跟我去一趟帕萨迪纳 -好
-Will you follow me to Pasadena? -Pasadena.
把安全带系好
Will you fasten your safety belt, please?
不 放开她
No! Take your hands off of her!
-我要见我的孩子 -她的孩子呢
-l want my baby. -Where’s her baby?
-米尔先生 -你好吗
-Mr. Mill! -Hello, how are you?
很高兴见到你 大家伙儿 这是米尔先生 他是拍电影的
Good to see you. Everybody, this is Mr. Mill. He makes movies.
请坐
Have a seat.
他人去哪了 抱歉 米尔先生
Where the fuck is he going? Excuse me. Mr. Mill?
不是那里 那是警长的办公室 在这里坐吧
Not in here. This is my lieutenant’s office. Have a seat here.
好了
All right.
维拉 麻烦一下 拿去你桌子 谢谢
Willa, could you? Your desk? Thank you.
抱歉 请坐吧 米尔先生
Sorry. Have a seat, Mr. Mill.
开始之前要说 保罗昨晚看了一部电影
Before we start, Paul saw a movie last night.
回来就一直胡言乱语
He raved about it.
-电影名字叫什么来着 -《畸形人》
-What was the name of that movie? -Freaks.
-你看过吗 -托德·布朗宁的电影 嗯
-Have you seen this? -Tod Browning. Yes.
“像我们一样 像我们一样”
One of us, one of us.
他来这以后就一直这样 胡言乱语的
He came in doing that. He was raving about it.
他很喜欢这片子 我觉得有点吓人 维拉
He loved it. lt was thrilling for me. Willa?
棉条到哪里去了 我找不到
Did you see where the tampons went? l can’t find them.
-我没拿 -是他拿了吗
-l didn’t take them. -Did he take them?
-我不知道 -那是谁
-I don’t know. -Who did?
看到没 该死
You see this? Damn!
-你们案子有进展吗 -你为何会这么问
-Do you have a break in the case? -What makes you say that?
那你们干嘛把我叫来
Well, why else would you bring me here?
那到的确 保罗
Why else, indeed. Paul?
保罗 我们今天叫米尔先生过来是干嘛的
Paul, why have we brought Mr. Mill in here today?
有几张照片要看
To look at some pictures.
照片
Pictures.
你还记不记得那天晚上你穿了什么衣服
Could you, if you remember, what were you wearing that night?
我应该是穿了双排扣的西装
l was wearing a double-breasted suit, l believe.
那 没关系
Just… lt’s all right.
怎么了 一惊一乍的 坐下吧
What’s the matter? You’re so jumpy. Sit down.
-我来捡 -不用 她在这就是做这个的
-l’ll get it. -No, that’s what she’s here for.
-请坐吧 -对不起
-Have a seat. -Sorry.
你能看看这些照片吗
Will you take a look at this?
刚才跑哪去了 她找到了 你是对的
Where were they? She found them. You’re right.
等一下 这些不是我的
Wait a minute. No, these aren’t mine.
这些是普通细长款 是你的吧
These are slender regular. These are yours.
-我猜你用加大号♥的 -我就是加大的 这些不是我的
-l guess you have jumbo. -l use jumbo. These aren’t mine.
天哪 我是在帮你好吗
God, just trying to help you out.
凶案当晚你看见这些人之一吗
Did you see this guy the night of the murder?
抱歉
Sorry.
不 我 你让我处境有些尴尬啊
No, l, l… You’re putting me in a terrible position here.
我不想让你们抓错人
l would hate to get the wrong person arrested.
拜托 这是帕萨迪纳
Please! This is Pasadena.
我们不会抓错人的 那是你们洛杉矶
We do not arrest the wrong person. That’s L.A.
在洛杉矶 他们会把你痛扁一顿然后抓起来
ln L.A. they kick your ass and then they arrest you.
我们这不会这样
We don’t do that here.
记得去年吗 录音带里面那个家伙的名字叫什么
Remember last year? What was that guy’s name they put on tape?
-什么来着 -姓金
-What was that? -King.
当时抓错人了
He was the wrong guy.
-你们有目击证人 -我不能回答这个
-Do you have a witness? -l can’t answer that.
要么就是你们找到了证人 要么这些就是类似凶案的凶手
Either you have a witness or these are suspects in similar murders.
你是不是上过警校
Have you been going to detective school?
没有 但其实我们正在拍一部电影叫《孤独的房♥间》
No, actually we’re doing a movie called Lonely Room.
斯科特·格伦就扮演像你一样的警探
Scott Glenn plays a detective like yourself.
他难道也是黑人女性 不要给我火鸡的
ls he a black woman? Don’t give me turkey.
这个相似并不是说肤色或是性别方面
Actually l was drawing the comparison not based on race or gender.
话说 你有没有跟琼
Speaking of which, did you go out with June…
-她姓什么来着 -古德曼德斯多特
-What is that woman’s name? -Gudmundsdottir.
什么
What is it?
拼一下
Who… Spell it for me.
-G-U-D-M-U-N-D-S-D-O-T-T-I-R -真是太有用了
-G-U-D-M-U-N-D-S-D-O-T-T-I-R. -That really helps.
-你有没有跟琼 -古德曼德斯多特
-Did you go out with June… -Gudmundsdottir.
-嗯 昨晚 -是的
-Yeah, her, last night? -Yes, l did.
你们认识很长时间了吗
Have you known each other long?
没有 我第一次跟她说话是卡恩被杀的那个晚上
No. l spoke to her for the first time the night Kahane was killed.
-哇 所以你以前并不认识她 -是的
-Wow. So you didn’t know her before. -No, l didn’t.
我们是电♥话♥上认识的 然后就有了见面以及接下来的事
We met over the phone. We got to talking and one thing led to another.
你已经干了她吗
Did you fuck her?
-这是什么问题 -我觉得这是个很直接的问题啊
-What kind of question is that? -l think it’s pretty direct.
你干了她吗
Did you fuck her?
没有律师在场我是不会回答这个问题的
l wouldn’t answer that without a lawyer in the room…
就算有我可能也不会回答
and then l probably wouldn’t even answer that question.
你怎么不问问你的朋友 他跟踪我 大概会知道吧
Why don’t you ask your friend? He’s followed me. He’ll probably know.
好吧
All right.
-米尔先生跟琼上♥床♥了吗 -我没看到
-Did Mr. Mill fuck June ‘Hutmahuter’? -l didn’t see him.
-看吧 你逃过一劫了 -你在暗示什么
-See? You got away with it. -What are you implying?
我什么都没暗示
I’m not implying anything.
我只是问了一个很直接的问题 你上了她吗
l asked you a direct question. Did you fuck her?
我也说了没有律师在场我不会回答
l said l wouldn’t answer without a lawyer.
-你干嘛这么生气 -因为你很无礼
-Why are you getting angry? -Because you’re being rude.
不好意思 但我觉得她很快就会跟你鬼混在一起了
Excuse me. But l think it’s soon for her to be gallivanting with you.
我是以朋友的身份陪着她的
I’m there for her as a friend.
你们干嘛不打电♥话♥问她
Why don’t you call her?
我敢肯定她很乐意回答你们的问题
I’m sure she’d be happy to pick over this horror…
告诉你我们是怎么成为朋友的
and tell you how we became friends.
这怎么回事 在伊朗吗 什么时候美国也变得
What is this, fucking lran? Since when does the State…
得有人告诉我们悲痛该找谁分担
tell us how long and with whom we can share our grief?
还是你们要控制琼
Or do you hold June Gudmundsdottir…
给她来个特别的编号♥什么的
to a special code reserved for women?
-都他妈的在笑什么呢 -只是
-What the fuck are you laughing at? -lt’s just…
我要见我的律师
I’d like to talk to my lawyer.
“跟我们一样 跟我们一样”
One of us, one of us.
是时候给自己找个好律师了
lt’s time to get a good lawyer.
我只是跟那个家伙喝了一杯 沃特 就这些
l had a drink with the guy, Walter. That’s all.
如果你去帕萨迪纳是去杀人的
lf you went to Pasadena with intent to kill,
那可能会被送毒气室
you could go to the gas chamber.
我去帕萨迪纳是诚招英才的
l went to Pasadena with the intent to hire.
随你怎么说
So you say.
谢科特兄弟来了
The Schecter brothers are here.
格里芬 不要再让我们等了
Griffin, don’t make us wait.
-这人是谁 -你的旅行代理打电♥话♥来了
-Who is this man? -The travel agent called.
-行程确定好了 -旅行代理
-You’re confirmed. -Travel agent?
我要去巴亚尔塔港
I’m going to Puerto Vallarta.
-你要出国啊 -就这周末

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!