列维森迫不及待要跟李维合作一把
Levison can’t wait to get in bed with Levy.
这个屎故事会让他们俩都眼前一亮的
This piece-of-shit idea will blow up in both their faces.
然后关键时刻我会出马的 拯救世界
And then l will step in and save the day.
好的
Yes!
三分球
Three points.
好球
Great shot!
她正进行行刑前最后的仪式
She’s receiving the last rites.
检察官发现了她的丈夫其实是假死
The D.A. discovers that the husband faked his own death.
她是无辜的 她冲到行刑的地方 但已经太迟了
She’s innocent. He races to the penitentiary, but it’s too late.
毒气丸已经释放了 她死了
The pellets have dropped. She’s dead.
他协助害死了自己心爱的女人
He helped kill the woman he loved.
-要请哪些明星 -没有明星 只有真正的才华演员
-Who are the stars? -No stars, just talent.
没有明星
No stars?
这结局他妈算是怎么回事 太丧气了
What the fuck kind of ending do you call that? lt’s depressing.
丧气 那《母女情深》 《爱情故事》 《钢木兰》呢
Depressing? Terms of Endearment, Love Story, Steel Magnolias?
《外星人E.T.》全球票房♥有3.19亿美元
E.T. grossed $319 million worldwide…
观众全都潸然泪下
and there wasn’t a dry eye in the house.
-丧气 我不这么认为 -是啊 但是
-Depressing? I don’t think so. -Yeah, but…
通常情况下我会同意你 但这次完全不同
Normally I’d agree with you, but this is an entirely different kind of deal.
这次是要冒风险的 像掷骰子
lt is a matter of taking the risk, rolling the dice.
如果票房♥能到七百万 有了
But if they come up 7, bingo!
那就是奥斯卡时间了
lt’s Oscar time.
-他们搞了吗 -谁
-Do they screw? -Who?
检察官和这女的 搞了吗
The D.A. and the woman. Do they screw?
如果必须得是监狱啊
lf I’m going to be looking at jail cells
毒气室啊 那得有点性♥爱♥吧
and gas chambers, you need some sex.
当然 没问题 会有的
Sure, of course. We’ll get it there. No problem.
谁负责这个项目
Who’s gonna shepherd this thing?
拉里 你看上去信心满满 想负责吗
Larry, you seem to have a good feel for this. You want to run with it?
-这个项目是格里芬的 -邦妮
-This project originated with Griffin. -Bonnie.
我可不想在别人婚礼抢风头
I don’t want to dance at somebody else’s wedding.
如果这是格里芬的 那就格里芬负责
lf it’s Griffin’s project, it’s Griffin’s.
-我们应该 -邦妮 我来说
-We should… -Bonnie, this will have to be my call.
我无所谓
lt’s fine with me.
反正我手头工作已经很多了
My plate is full anyway.
拉里 这是你的了 来个本垒打 给我们赢个奥斯卡吧
Larry, it’s yours. Hit a home run, win an Oscar for the home team.
格里芬 我还有别的工作给你 明天去趟纽约
Griffin, l’ve got something else for you. New York tomorrow.
汤姆·沃尔夫的新书会在那边宾馆发布
Tom Wolfe’s new book will be in a room at the hotel.
看一看 标个价
Read it and make your bid.
让邦妮去 她会知道这书能不能拍电影
Send Bonnie. She’ll know if it’s a movie.
如果能 就标100万
lf it is, the bid’s a million.
-我 -一百万 很高啊不是吗
-Me? -A million! That’s high, isn’t it?
那可是汤姆·沃尔夫 为什么不是你
lt’s Tom Wolfe. Why not you?
我只是个编辑 这可是副总的工作啊
I’m a story editor. That’s a vice president’s job.
-你不想当副总 -邦妮 去收拾行李
-You don’t want to be a vice president? -Bonnie, pack your bags.
恭喜你 这是我听过的最棒的故事
Congratulations. That was the most amazing piece l’ve ever heard.
-如果你不想承担这么大的责任 -不 我去
-lf you don’t want the responsibility… -No, I’m going.
我真的很想成为你的手下一份子
l really want to be one of your soldiers.
-很高兴你能在我的团队里 -邦妮这几天要出差 我会一直在的
-I’m glad you’re on the team. -Bonnie will be gone. I’m here for you.
惠特尼 快
Whitney, now!
弗兰克 马蒂 进来
Frank, Marty, come in.
-能跟你说句话吗 -我要去开会
-May l have a word with you? -l have a meeting.
-那也有时间说话啊 你怎么回事 -什么意思
-Find the time. What is going on? -What do you mean?
把自己的项目让给拉里·李维啊
Handing Larry Levy your project.
我觉得拉里他
l thought Larry had…
能牢牢把握住这部作品的精髓
a firm grasp on the style of the piece.
拉里·李维要能牢牢把握什么 只能是他的老二吧
The only thing Larry Levy has a firm grasp on is his dick!
我不是奥兹魔法师 不能样样都精通
I’m not Oz, l can’t do everything.
我觉得拉里能把这片子拍成
Why shouldn’t l use Larry if l think he has
干嘛不能让他负责
what it takes to get a picture made?
-这样是双赢局面 -你干嘛在这跟我扯谎
-That way everybody wins. -Why are you bullshitting me?
-我没有 -你从来都不擅长撒谎
-I’m not! -You never used to bullshit me.
我了解你 你是在耍我
l know you. You’ve been stringing me along.
-《人身保护令》 格里芬 -《人身保护令》
-Habeas Corpus, Griff. -Habeas Corpus.
你耍我就像你那些该死的编剧耍你一样
You’ve been stringing me along like one of your goddamn writers.
为什么叫列维森派我去纽约 你是在趁机摆脱我吗
Why get Levison to send me to New York? Are you trying to get rid of me?
摆脱你 我在帮你
Get rid of you? I’m trying to help you.
如果你在纽约办成了事 列维森就得提你当副总
lf you score in New York, Levison has to make you a vice president.
天哪 你这是在害怕成功
Jesus, are you afraid of success?
你是不是有别的女人了
Are you seeing someone else?
-原来你要说的是这个 -不止今天 有很多迹象
-That’s what this is about? -Not just this. lt’s a lot of things.
你的种种行为 肯定发生了什么事
lt’s the way you’ve been acting. Something is going on.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
你跟我说着话甚至都不敢看我
You’re not even looking at me when you’re talking to me.
看着我的眼睛告诉我
Please look me in the eyes and just tell me.
不许撒谎 你是不是有别的女人了
No bullshit. ls there someone else?
旅途愉快
Have a good trip.
今晚的大新闻围绕这好莱坞的三个”G”开头的词展开
Our top story this evening involves Hollywood’s three favorite G’s.
一次迷人的令人炫目的晚会
A glamourous, glitzy, gala night on the town.
放眼望去都是巨星
lt is a who’s who of stars.
不需要任何证件 全是家喻户晓的名字
No l.D.s necessary, household names one and all.
现场记者利兹·吉本为你报道
Leeza Gibbons reporting here.
此时此刻在日落大道 就算点燃炮火
Right this minute you could fire a cannon down Sunset Boulevard…
也很难砸中一个名人
and not come close to hitting a celebrity.
稍微有名的人都在这里挽着手臂
Everybody who is anybody is right here rubbing elbows…
在宴会上高谈阔论
and making big talk in this ballroom.
台前幕后的所有工作人员都在
All the movers, the shakers, behind the scenes and on the screens.
且不说雪儿穿了一身火红的礼服
Leave it to Cher to wear red…
其实这一票难求的邀请函上
when the impossible-to-come-by invitations…
写着”着装请非黑即白”
call for ‘black and white only, please.’
嗨 特里 很高兴见到你
Hi, Terry, nice to see you.
这是琼 他们是特里·加尔 巴克·亨利
June Gudmundsdottir, Teri Garr, Buck Henry.
今晚的活动 也和这全明星的场面相符
The occasion this evening, as big and important as the all-star turnout.
这个以”电影 比以往更丰富”为箴言的制片公♥司♥
The studio, world-famous for the slogan ‘Movies, now more than ever’…
今晚捐出25部经典黑白片的拷贝给博物馆收藏
is donating prints of 25 of its classic black-and-white films to the museum.
他们现在有资格说”电影 永远比以往更丰富”
Now they’ll be able to say, ‘Movies, now more than ever forever.’
谢谢大家
Thank you.
能见到这么多熟悉友好的面孔真好
lt’s wonderful to see so many familiar and friendly faces around.
众所周知地 洛杉矶博物馆一直都和我们关系密切
As you know, the L.A. County Museum has always been close to our hearts…
这里漏了一个字
尤其是电影部门
and especially the motion department.
电影部门
Motion picture department!
我们很高兴能完成这次捐赠
We’re happy to make possible this donation.
我想给大家引荐这次捐赠的发起人
I’d like to introduce a man whose idea this all was.
有请格里芬·米尔
Griffin Mill, please.
谢谢
Thank you, Joel.
再喝一杯吧
Grab another drink.
我想要表达我的感谢
I’d like to extend my thanks…
感谢洛杉矶博物馆的董事
to the patrons of the Los Angeles County Museum.
你们在电影艺术方面很有远见
You have long fostered the art of motion pictures…
它是这个社区里非常严肃且珍贵的艺术形式
as a serious and valuable art form in this community.
全国和全世界的很多人们
Many people across the country and around the world…
一直都认为电影是流行娱乐
have for too long thought of movies as a popular entertainment…
而不是严肃艺术
more than serious art.
很遗憾的是大多数媒体也是这么认为的
I’m afraid a large majority of the press supports this attitude.
我们想要长♥期♥保留那些伟大的电影
We want great films with long shelf lives.
我们希望未来也有约翰·休斯顿
We want the films of the new John Hustons…
有奥森·威尔斯 弗兰克·卡普拉
Orson Welles, Frank Capras.
我们和其他几大制片厂对于观众有这份责任
We and the other major film studios have a responsibility to the public…
把电影艺术发展下去
to maintain the art of motion pictures…
这才是我们的首要任务
as our primary mandate.
电影是一门艺术
Movies are art, now…
“现在 比以往更艺术”
more than ever.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
格里芬 这次干得太棒了啊 我自己都做不了这么好
Griffin, that was a hell of a job. Couldn’t have done it better myself.
我马上就会把你的台词记得滚瓜烂熟的
l’ll know all of your lines soon.
-今晚还开心吗 -很开心
-Well, are we having fun yet? -I’m having a great time.
“格里芬·米尔 编剧的大敌 我会报复的”
‘Griffin Mill, the writer’s enemy. l’ll get back to you’
你是朋友的朋友吗
ls this a friend of a friend?
-什么 -你们怎么认识的
-Sorry? -How did you meet?
我们是一次葬礼认识的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!