运气好吗
You doing any good?
第一网9条 第二网12条13条
Nine, first set. Twelve No, make that a baker’s dozen, second.
有几条超过100磅
Got a couple of markers to boot.
你现在炙手可热我能感觉到
Your hand is so hot, I can feel the heat from here.
-我叫你一起合作 -我不喜欢合伙
– I’ve asked you to team up. – I don’t like partners.
这是生意原则
Business-wise, that is.
好吧 你现在的位置
Okay, okay. What’s your position?
北纬46西经48
46 north, 48 west.
你要去弗兰明什角
You headed for the Flemish Cap?
女人方位感不错 我正全速行驶
The lady knows her coordinates. Yeah, I’m steaming full-bore.
弗兰明什角快出海图了
The Flemish Cap is nearly off the charts.
你想要证明什么
What are you trying to prove?
你看过预报百慕大有大风
We got gale-force coming out of Bermuda, stuff out of Sable Island.
萨布尔岛有暴风雨 我这里已波浪翻滚
As for me, I’m staring here at solid white chop.
这可能是超强级飓风
This could be a triple-header.
你和坏天气都在我后面
You’re behind me. So is your weather.
可你回来时必须穿过它
Yeah, but you’ve gotta go through it to get back.
说得对
Good point.
知道你不爱听可我还要说
Billy, you won’t like this, but I’m gonna say it anyway:
你要小心
You be careful.
遵命 女士
Yes, Mother.
我们以后再聊
Why don’t we pick this up later? I’m out.
-你们需要有人作伴吗 -当然
– You guys use some company? – Sure.
-咖啡 -好 谢谢
– Coffee? – Yeah, thanks.
大西洋中部风暴快速向东北移♥动♥
in the mid- Atlantic, moving rapidly northeast…
浪高30英尺
30-foot waves.
有消息吗
What’d you hear?
他们向弗兰明什角驶去
They’re out on the Flemish Cap.
老鲍伯·布朗亲口告诉我的
I got it straight from big Bob Brown.
对
Yeah.
弗兰明什角
The Flemish Cap.
62年我去过
I went there, ’62.
鱼很多
Lots of fish.
天气也多变
And lots of weather.
飓风
Hurricanes…
风暴 台风
squalls, huge seas.
别胡说了
You’re full of shit, Quentin.
对 是我胡说
That’s right.
-你要去哪 -把船首对着风暴
– Where are you going? – To point this boat up into the storm.
寻求救助
And scream for help!
帆都卷起来了船顺着波浪平行 标准程序
We lie ahull, beam to the waves, slip sideways. Standard procedure.
算了吧 这样不行 快发求救信♥号♥♥
Forget it, we won’t make it! Missy, get on the radio now!
-我们能行 -求救
– We can make it. – Mayday!
对讲机湿了发不出信♥号♥♥
It’s sopping wet! She’ll be weeping in the wind. No!
我们到下面等风暴过去
We stay below and ride this thing out.
记住 这是我的船
Remember, this is my boat!
这是我的生命 快去
This is my life!
求救 求救
Mayday!
这是32英尺帆船米斯特号♥
We’re a 32-foot sailing vessel, “Mistral.”
我们的位置
Our position is…
北纬39 49西经69 52
39.49 north
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
完毕
Over.
船长
Hey, cap!
制冰机坏了 完了
Ice machine’s had it. It’s dead.
-检查蒸发器了 -有
– Check the evaporator? – Yeah.
-氟里昂 -有很多但不流动
– Freon? – Plenty, but nowhere to flow.
加点润滑油试试
Use some spit and glue.
我试过可它坏了
I did. She’s fried, skip.
我让布朗换新的
I told Brown, get us a new one…
可他只修了修 妈的
but he gets another overhaul, son of a bitch!
对不起
Sorry.
制冰机坏了
The ice machine’s gone.
我们还有不少冰把鱼封起来
All right, we got good ice on them now.
我们把鱼密封储存
We seal the fish hold.
如果运气好还来得及送到市场上
With luck, we’ll deliver the catch and set the market.
收鱼饵
Pull up the gear.
我们回家
We’re going home.
把鱼放到冰上 我们要回家了
Put these babies on ice, and we’re out of here!
我们遇到巨浪甲板损坏无法行驶
We are taking heavy waves. Damage on deck.
我们需要救助我们困在海上了
We’re beam to the sea and taking on water.
你们看看现在的海况
Just so you understand what we’re up against.
前面有40-50英尺浪8级风 回家必经之地 情况很糟
We’re looking at 40 to 50-foot waves, gale-force winds. A real bad one.
气象局又夸张了
The Weather Service is jerking off again.
这次没有
No.
你怕了
You’re afraid?
我没见你怕过
I never seen you scared.
天气很坏这是肯定的
It’s pretty rough stuff out there, that’s for sure.
我们可以在这里停几天等它平息或者
We either hang out here for a few days till it calms down
船上有6万磅鱼
we got 60,000 pounds of fish here.
难道让它们烂掉喂海鸟
Are we gonna let it spoil?
我还想送到市场卖♥♥掉挣一大笔钱
I thought we were gonna set the market, make a killing.
或者我们横下一条心
Or we say the hell with it.
从飓风中硬闯过去
We drive right through it.
你说过我们是格洛斯特男子汉
You said we’re Gloucestermen.
大家说怎么办
What do you say, guys?
闯还是不闯
Are we or aren’t we?
来了就不能空手而归
Did we come out here for nothing?
-这可是一大笔钱 -我们要赚钱
– It’s a lot of money. – Let’s make some money.
大家齐心协力
Come on. Let’s hear it, Gloucester!
把东西都捆好 巴格西 放测浪鸟下水
Let’s get her lashed down. Bugs, put the birds in the water.
知道了 放鸟下水
Birds in. Got it, skip.
你看云图
Look. Look at this.
格雷丝飓风向大西洋沿岸向北
We got Hurricane Grace moving north off the Atlantic seaboard.
越来越强越来越猛
Huge…
第二股气流在萨博岛南一触即发
Two, this low south of Sable Island, ready to explode.
你看这个
Look at this.
第三冷气团从加拿大扑下来
Three, a fresh cold front swooping down from Canada.
顺着风暴气流强劲涌向大西洋
But it’s caught a ride on the jet stream…
等等
Wait, wait.
若格雷丝飓风碰上冷气团
What if Hurricane Grace runs smack into it?
再加上塞布尔岛的气流
Add to the scenario this baby off Sable Island, scrounging for energy.
风力不断加强与加拿大冷气团
She’ll start feeding off both the Canadian cold front…
和格雷丝飓风三合一
and Hurricane Grace.
这可能是一个气象学家一生都
You could be a meteorologist all your life…
无法目睹的灾难
and never see something like this.
这场灾难超乎寻常
It would be a disaster of epic proportions.
它将是一场
It would be…
完美风暴
the perfect storm.
大家到下面去
Let’s get down below.
鲍比
Bobby?
你过来帮我
I want you up here with me.
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
米斯特号♥我是海岸警卫队救护机
“Sailing vessel” Mistral, this is Coast Guard rescue.
桑迪
Sandy!
他们听见了 他们来了
Edie, they heard me! They’re coming!
空军援救231号♥
Air Force rescue 2-3-1.
我们已找到米斯特号♥
We’ve located the “Mistral.”
位置 北纬39.46
Position: 39.49 north…
西经69 52
69.52 west.
最后的位置有多远
How far’s that last position?
大约20 3哩 船长
About 20.3 miles, captain.
大副 叫水手长来
OD, boatswain on the bridge.
发现目标 他们在那里
Tallyho, there they are.
-伙计们 看你们的了 -没问题
– Okay, guys, showtime. – You got it.
米斯特号♥ 我是231号♥
“Mistral”, this is 2-3-1 .
我们从甲板拉你们上来每次一人
We’re gonna extract you one at a time from the deck.
杰里米 情况不妙
Hey, Jeremy, I don’t like this.
-没时间了 -快 救他们上来
– Clock’s ticking. – Come on, we better get them off now.
近一点
Get closer, Darryl.