你见过你妈妈的样子吗 因为…
Did you ever see your mom, because of the…
你不是来玩答题游戏的 汤姆森
Didn’t sign up for Jeopardy! Thomson.
吓我一跳 中士
Shit me. Uh, Sergeant.
那玩意叫布卡
It’s called a fucking burqa.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国家妇女穿的蒙面长袍
布卡 好吧
A burqa, yeah.
他干了什么
What did he do?
他说卡姆村的长老付钱给他
Told us the elders from Kamu paid him
来拍我们的营地照片
to take photos of our camp.
可能是给该死的塔♥利♥班♥的
Probably for the fucking Talibans.
我们会再召开一次协商会议
We’ll call another shura,
搞清楚到底是怎么回事
find out what the fuck happened.
查清是卡姆村哪个长老
It is important that we find out
付钱给纳西尔的很重要
which elders in Kamu paid Nasir.
好孩子 好孩子 不是坏孩子
Good boy, good boy, not bad boy.
他的所作所为对我们来说是个红旗[危险信♥号♥♥]What he was doing was a red flag for us.
红旗 是共♥产♥主义的旗帜吗
Red flag? A communist flag?
是警告信♥号♥♥
A warning sign.
我们进行调查很重要
It is important that we investigate.
你们的孩子不会受到伤害
Your son will not be hurt.
如果他是无辜的 两三天内就能回来
If he is innocent, he’ll be back in two or three days.
他说 你违背了基汀指挥官的承诺
He says, you have broke Commander Keating’s promise.
你还没付他们钱
You haven’t paid them,
现在又想抢走他们的孩子
and now you steal their children, too.
这个钱吗
This money?
是用来建学校的
It’s for building a school.
用来把电和水输送到
For bringing power and water to…
那个地方叫什么来着
What’s that place called?
-乌尔穆尔 长官 -乌尔穆尔
– Urmul, sir. – Urmul.
但我现在得扣留这个
But now I have to hold on to this.
除非你们帮助我
Until you help me.
能与这样的勇者为伍是我的荣幸
It is an honor to be among such courageous men.
热爱和平的人
Men who love peace.
希望传播和平的人
Men who want that peace to spread.
这些援助项目将会扩展下去
And the projects will spread.
前提是我们要齐心协力
If we all work together.
-真♥主♥保佑 -真♥主♥保佑
– Inshallah. – Inshallah.
真♥主♥保佑
Inshallah.
比上次协商会议少了一半阿富汗人
Half the Afghan men from the last shura are gone.
是的
Yeah.
少了战斗年龄的
The fighting-age ones.
-格里芬 过来 -长官
– Griffin, come here. – Sir.
你能处理好这个 对吧
You got a good handle on this shit, right?
因为你是彻罗基族人什么的
I mean, you’re Cherokee or something, I don’t know.
你是部落后裔 他们也是
You’re a tribe. They’re a tribe.
我是齐佩瓦族人 长官
It’s Chippewa, sir.
但我不是围在篝火旁
But, uh, you know, I didn’t grow up
和我父亲还有长老们
smoking a peace pipe around
叼着烟斗长大的
the fire with my father and the tribal elders.
但我知道不能把他们惹毛
But, uh, you know, I know not to piss them off.
我知道只要
I know that we get shot
村民们高兴 我们就少挨许多子弹
at a lot less when the villagers are happy.
那样我们就能专心完成任务
That way we can focus on the mission.
你知道我们的任务是什么吗
You know what our mission is?
不知道 长官
Not really, sir.
如果我们不活下来就完不成任务
Well, we can’t accomplish our mission if we can’t survive.
长老们会想通的
The elders will come around.
我们需要彼此的帮助
They need us as much as we need them.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
拉森 你是特别行动组的吧
Hey, Larson, you’re SOG, right?
-是 怎么了 中士 -穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 过来
– Yeah, what’s up, Sergeant? – Mohammed, come here.
把你告诉我的跟他重复一遍
Tell him exactly what you told me.
-愿你平安 长官 -愿你平安 兄弟
– Salam alaikum, sir. – Salam, bro.
我刚去过村里 长官
I’ve just been to the village, sir.
我的线人告诉我塔♥利♥班♥要来袭击我们
My sources are telling me the Talibans are coming on us.
-好吧 -村民们并不开心 长官
– Okay. – The villagers are not happy, sir.
他们抱怨他们的钱 学校 道路
They are complaining about their money, the school, the road.
之前的协商会议没奏效 长官
The previous shura didn’t go well, sir.
所有的 我真的相信 长官
Everything… And I really believe, sir,
这次我的线人
this time my sources are
告诉我塔♥利♥班♥要来袭击我们
telling me that the Talibans are coming on us.
-会来多少人 -很多人 长官
– How many are gonna come on us? – A lot, sir.
我不知道 很多
I don’t know, a lot.
你认为是一波一波的 还是同时的
You think like, um, in a row, or at the same time…
长官 你在取笑我吗
Sir, are you laughing at me?
-没有 没有 -不好意思
– No, no. – I’m sorry.
长官 你知道问题出在哪吗
Sir, do you know what the problem is?
英军侵略我们时 他们不听我们的
The British invaded us, and they didn’t listen to us.
他们拿我们当傻子
They thought we were stupid.
-他们被打垮了 -得了
– They were crushed down. – All right.
俄军侵略我们时
The Russians invaded us.
他们拿我们当傻子 他们被打垮了
They thought we were stupid, and they were crushed down.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohammed, Mohammed!
现在你们在犯同样的错误 长官
And now you make the same mistake, sir!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 我们不用听你的历史课 好吗
Mohammed, we don’t need a fucking history lesson, Okay?
-你知道我们为什么不听你的吗 -为什么
– You know why we don’t listen to you? – Why?
因为每个星期 你都告诉我们同样的话
Because every week, you tell us the same damn thing!
-因为 -你总在喊
– Because… – You’re always crying…
你总在喊狼来了
You’re always crying wolf.
当然 我们时刻被塔♥利♥班♥包围
Of course, we, we have the Taliban surrounding us all the time.
我们地处阿富汗中部 我们每天都被袭击
We’re in the middle of Afghanistan. We get hit every single day.
你进来喊
You coming in and yelling,
“塔♥利♥班♥来了 塔♥利♥班♥来了”
“The Taliban is coming. The Taliban is coming,”
只是徒增压力 伙计
is just added pressure, man.
我不需要听你
I don’t need to learn about
给我讲诺曼底战役
the fucking battle of Normandy from you.
没事了 伙计 我们知道了
It’s cool, man. We heard you.
没事的
It’s okay.
-长官 -谢谢
– Sir… – Thank you.
我有个小家庭
I have a little family.
-我真的不想死 -我们知道
– I really don’t want to die. – We know.
我也不希望你们死
And I don’t want you to die as well.
-就这样 长官 -谢谢
– That’s all, sir. – Thank you.
-我们不会让你失望的 -我尽职了
– We won’t let you down. – I’ve done my job.
谢谢 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Thank you, Mohammed.
你还是我第二喜欢的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
You’re still my second favorite Mohammed.
这家伙讨厌被拿屌♥开玩笑
Guy hates dick jokes.
-是啊 -你觉得他是认真的吗
– Yeah. – Think he’s you serious?
我觉得当他
I think he’ll be serious
开始逃命躲藏时才是认真的
when he’s the one that’s running and hiding.
是啊
Yeah.
这个我千金不换
I wouldn’t trade this for anything.
是吗 二等兵
That right, private?
你宁愿上装备还是几个色情片明星
You’d rather hump gear or a couple of porn stars?
我宁愿上装备
I’d rather hump gear.
妈的 亚戈 感谢你的服役
Well, shit, Yunger. Thank you for your service.
感谢你的服役
Thank you for your service!
为兄弟情值了 伙计
It’s worth it for the brotherhood, man.
看看我们 兄弟连啊
Look at us, band of brothers!
像我和马丁中士
Like me and Sergeant Martin.
我们对彼此无话不说
We can just say anything to one another,
我们还密不可分 兄弟
and we’re still tight as fuck, man,
之后也永远会这样 对吧
and always will be after this, right?
他可以叫我白人垃圾
Shit, he can call me a white trash motherfucker,
我可以叫他黑鬼
and I could call him a nigger,
-都无所谓 -等等 什么
– and it doesn’t even matter. – Wait, what?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the fuck you just say to me?
你可以叫我什么
You can call me what?
亚戈 你要挨揍了
Yo, Yunger, you about to get your ass whooped.
你这个白人垃圾混球
You Whiskey Tango cousin fucker you.
-冷静点 伙计 -有种再说一次
– Chill, man. – Go ahead, say that shit again, man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!