– I trust you, sir. – Just hug these walls.
好主意 长官
That’s a good idea, sir.
也许你该给家里打电♥话♥了 罗
Maybe it is time for you to call home, Ro.
不 不
No, no.
我要是给家里打电♥话♥ 到头来说的都是谎话
I call home, and all I’ll end up doing is lying.
这有什么意义呢
What’s the point in that?
你呢 长官 你给家里打电♥话♥吗
How about you, sir? You call home?
打 父母和未婚妻 我常常打
Parents and my fiance, yeah, all the time.
你呢 卡特
What about you, Carter?
没人想接到我的电♥话♥ 长官
Oh, nobody wants to hear from me, sir.
肯定不是这样
Oh, I doubt that’s true.
你没见过我的前妻
You don’t know my ex-wife.
能在这里 我很自豪
Look, I’m proud to be here.
我知道
I get it.
也明白
I see it.
要赢这场仗 我们必须赢得民心
We’re gonna win by getting their hearts and minds.
没错 我们想赢得民心
Yeah, we want their hearts and minds,
他们却想让我们血流成河 对吧
and they want our blood and guts, right?
红色2号♥ 我是X光
Red 2, this is X-ray.
你附近的一架死神无人机
We got a reaper on station in your vicinity
在你前方200米发现不明热源
picking up an unknown hotspot 200 meters ahead.
建议小心前进
Advise, proceed with caution.
我去看看 长官
I’ll go check it out, sir.
那是什么
What is that?
看起来像…是只鸡
It looks… It’s a chicken.
一只死鸡
A dead chicken.
只是一只死鸡 继续前进
It’s just a dead chicken. Go on through.
中士 我曾经也是摩♥门♥教♥徒
You know, Sergeant, I used to be a Mormon, too.
反正我是这么被养大的
I was raised as one, anyways.
这也不意味着我们能当朋友 卡特
I’m not sure that’s gonna make us friends, Carter.
我不需要朋友 中士
I don’t need friends, Sergeant.
至少不需要这些人
At least not these guys.
我想告诉你一件事
I got news for you.
这些人也许是你能找到的最好的朋友了
These guys are probably the best you’re ever gonna do.
是啊 这…
Yeah, I don’t, uh…
这我可说不好
I don’t know about that.
这些兄弟情 玩笑话
All this frat boy shit and joking around,
打飞机
got their fucking dicks in their hands,
都不是该在这里做的事 中士
this is not the place for it, Sergeant.
海军陆战队是绝不会做这些事的
Marines would never go for what happens around here.
-你是知道的 -没错 我记得
– You know that. – Yeah, yeah, I remember.
-你是海军陆战队员 -没错
– You’re a Marine. – Yeah.
伙计们 怎么还不来
Guys, what’s the holdup, huh?
-快过来 -什么 伙计 我得撒泡尿
– Come on through. – What, man? I needed a leak.
我已经受够你的破事了 好吗
Look, I’m sick of your shit, okay?
你想知道为什么没人喜欢你吗
You wanna know why no one likes you?
因为你总是不合群
It’s because you’re always the odd man out.
你总是一副置身事外的样子
You’re always on the fucking sidelines.
就算是”兄弟情”也一样 拉森说的不错
Even if it is “Frat boy shit,” Larson’s right.
没人知道你是否值得信任
Nobody knows if they can trust you.
好了 走
Come on. Move.
瞧好了 女士们
Watch it, ladies.
该死
Shit.
拜托 卡特
Come on, Carter.
-你怎么回事 -我没事
– What’s wrong with you? – I’m okay.

Fuck!
你知道吗 中士
You know what, Sergeant?
我不在乎自己是不是技术军士
I don’t care if I’m a specialist.
该死
Fuck!
天啊
Oh, God.
-伙计们 刚刚是什么声音 -6号♥坠落了
– Guys, what the fuck was that, man? – Six is down.
赶紧找绳子和担架
We need ropes and a litter ASAP.
需要紧急空运救护
We need immediate medevac.
六号♥坠落 该死的轻中型战术车滚下悬崖了
Six is down. The fucking LMTV came off a cliff.
见鬼
Fuck.
收到 已读取当前数据
That’s good copy. Readings are all about now.
直升机大概40分钟后到 把陆线给我 完毕
Birds are about 40 mikes out. Send me the land line. Over.
准备 瞄准 开火
Ready, aim, fire.
准备 瞄准 开火
Ready, aim, fire.
准备 瞄准 开火
Ready, aim, fire.
本杰明·D·基汀上尉
11月26日
上帝 请照顾好他
God, please watch over him
赐予他来生 阿门
and grant him passage into the next life. Amen.
好了 伙计们
All right, guys.
回去干活了
Back to work.
伊莱斯卡斯
欢迎来到基汀作战前哨
阿富汗 努尔斯坦省
救护站
我宣誓效忠你的小♥穴♥
I pledge allegiance to your pussy.
时间快到了 格里夫
Time’s almost up, Griff.
技术军士
Specialist.
你妈妈是这么教你穿内♥裤♥的吗
Is that how mama taught you how to wear panties?
格里芬 这位是你们的新指挥官
Griffin, this is your new commander,
伊莱斯卡斯上尉
Captain Yllescas.
你好吗 长官
How are you doing, sir?
长官 这是玛丽亚·基里连科的
Sir, those were Maria Kirilenko’s.
那个网球明星
The tennis star.
这是她寄来的礼物
She sent ’em as a gift,
-你敢信吗 -是吗
– if you can believe that. – Is that right?
谁还需要托比·基思
Ah, well, who needs Toby Keith,
美国乡村歌♥手
你都能闻到这种宝贝了
when you can fucking sniff those.
我们这里的娱乐设施差了一些
Yeah, we’re a little short on recreation around here.
我是克里斯·科尔多瓦
Chris Cordova.
罗布·伊莱斯卡斯 幸会
Rob Yllescas. Nice to meet you.
-这是考维尔医生 -幸会 长官
– And this is Dr. Courville. – Good to meet you, sir.
格里芬 帮他把行李放好
Griffin, help him with his bags.
-是 长官 -谢谢
– Yes, sir. – Thanks.
还以为俄♥国♥人跟我们是敌人呢
To ever think we were enemies with the Russians.
我猜大伙儿为了这些经常来这儿吧
I guess the guys come in here a lot for these, huh?
有时候也为了能连上网
That and the working internet, sometimes.
你们在这里主要都做些什么
What do you guys deal with here mostly?
主要是援助当地人
Ah, it’s mostly aid to the locals.
那些混♥蛋♥朝我们开火时 就会有枪伤
Gunshot wounds when the assholes are firing at us.
你们有应对大规模伤亡的计划吗
You guys got a MASCAL plan?
计划不怎么样
It’s not fucking good.
这间屋够两个人 还有外面的咖啡厅够两个人
We got this room for two and the cafe outside for two.
我们无法冷藏血液
We can’t refrigerate blood.
如果我们发出九线报文
Once we drop the 9 line,
美军通过实战总结出的最准确精简报文形式
以便救援直升机迅速做好救援安排
大概要等两个小时
it’s almost two hours before we get
才会有空运救护来撤离伤患
any helos in here for medevacs.
好吧 我能做什么
All right, what can I do?
你可以把这个鬼地方关掉
You can close this damn place down.
我赞成
Amen to that.
这边是阿富汗国民军的人
Over here are ANA troops.
后面是我们的迫击炮阵地
In the back is our mortar pit.
-长官 -拉基斯
– Sir. – Lakis.
他是我们的阿富汗国民军教员
He’s our ANA trainer.
-幸会 -幸会
– Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
我是来自拉脱维亚的联军 长官
I’m your, uh, coalition force from Latvia, sir.
很好 阿富汗国民军的士兵们都怎么样
Great. How are the ANA soldiers?
当我使唤得动他们的时候
Some of them are okay
有些人还可以
when I can get them off of their asses.
坎德克六营的声誉可不是太好 长官
The 6th Kandek don’t have the best reputation, sir.
这是你展现领导能力的机会
Hey, it’s your chance to put your leadership on display.
接受现状吧
Embrace the suck.
尴尬的现状
Embarrass the suck?
我刚介绍过 我们的迫击炮阵地
Like I was saying, our mortar pit.
这几个家伙 汤姆森 罗德里格斯 布里丁
Those guys, Thomson, Rodriguez, Breeding,
他们真的救了我们的老命 长官
they really save our asses, sir.
-是吗 -是的
– That so? – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!