Love is love, Hardt.
爱就他妈是爱
Love is fucking love.
我懂你
I hear you.
-他来了 -骆驼烟是吗
– There he is. – Camel Lights, right?
谢了
Thanks.
这才不是骆驼烟
These are not Camel Lights.
塔♥利♥班♥王八蛋
Hey, Taliban motherfuckers!
没有夜视仪就横不起来了吗
Not so tough without night vision, huh?
♪ 每天开派对 ♪
♪ Party every day ♪
我爱你
I love you.
-梅斯 -中士
– Hey, Mace. – Yes, Sergeant?
你想把努尔斯坦的人都叫醒吗
Trying to wake up all of fucking Nuristan here?
希尔
抱歉 中士
Sorry, Sergeant.
你身上一股狗屎味 梅斯
You smell like dog shit, Mace.
谢谢 中士
Thank you, Sergeant.
-我爱你 -我爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
-我爱你 -空气里全是爱
– I love you. – Love is in the air.
很好
That’s good.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死 梅斯
Goddamn, Mace.
我觉得你更像是那种胸前挂名牌的人
I picture you more of like a name tag kind of guy.
比如服务员
Like a waitress.
我在家得宝当过售货员
I was a Home Depot salesman.
那是你在被赶出海军陆战队之前还是之后
Was that before or after you got kicked out of the Marines?
-给你 -谢谢
– Here you go. – Oh, thanks.
我没被赶出海军陆战队 中士
I didn’t get kicked out of the Marines, Sergeant.
我那是因为打架被降级了
I got demoted for fighting.
当时我的脾气不太好 就离开了
I had a little bit of a temper problem back then, so I got out.
所以你带着一身陆战队的本领去了家得宝
So you took your marine skills to Home Depot?
不 我先去丹尼餐厅当了厨师
No, then I was a cook at Denny’s.
又当过伐木工 还在本地剧院放过电影
I was a lumberjack, projectionist at my local theater.
然后才去家得宝当销♥售♥助理
And then I was a sales associate at Home Depot,
不过只是圣诞节那段时间干干 中士
but only at Christmas time, Sergeant.
在那之后 我当过清洁工 照顾过老人
After that, I cleaned, helped take care of the elderly,
还做过一段时间的汽车修理工
worked on cars for a little while as a mechanic.
没有资格证 但还是一个修理工
Not certified, but still a fucking mechanic.
有一小段时间我还清理过藤壶
I was a barnacle sweeper for a small period of time.
那之后 我搬运过热水浴池
After that, I was lugging around hot tubs
跑了很多地方
to different houses,
我们叫热水浴池运输工
but we call them hot tub transporters.
然后我进了陆军
Then the Army took me.
-我爱你 -你听见他说什么了吗
– I love you. – You hearing this guy?
记得提醒我交战时别待在他旁边
Remind me not to stand next to him in the middle of a firefight.
-你说什么 中士 -你没听错 卡特
– Excuse me, Sergeant? – You heard me, Carter.
好 我们把这两个怪胎的问题
Okay, we’re gonna settle this Mini-Me and Gary Coleman argument
一次性解决了
once and for all.
那这次当兵你的脾气变好了吗
And, uh, no temper problem now?
卡特
Carter?
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
友谊第一 比赛第二
Touch glove, make love.
加油 伙计们
Come on, boys!
等弹片击中你们的屁♥眼♥
You boys are real calm
你们就不会像现在这么淡定了
until you get some shrapnel stuck in your ass.
他还要打多久电♥话♥
How much longer is it gonna be?
斯库萨 快点 不然我奶奶就要死了
Scusa, hurry up before my grandma dies, man.
斯库萨
Hey, Scusa.
最多两分钟 伙计
Two minutes, man.
给老婆亲吻道别了
Hugs and kisses to the the missus.
-动作快 -不 不 不
– Come on. – No, no, no.
-他们喜欢 他们喜欢 -斯库萨
– They love it. They love it. – Hey, Scusa.
我想看你其中一个老婆变装 伙计
Yo, I wanna see one of your wife in costume, man.
这样吧
Hey, you know what?
天呐 靠
Jesus! Fuck!
快找掩护
Hey, get to fucking cover.
-加莱戈斯 带头 -树顶 树顶
– Gallegos, take point. – Tree top, tree top.
该死 该死
Shit, shit, shit.
跟着我 跟着我
On me, on me!
他去哪儿了 亚戈 你最好是在开玩笑
Where the fuck is he? Yunger? This better be a fucking joke!
长官
Sir?
把照片给我 你个小混♥蛋♥
Give me that fucking photo, you sick little fucker!
-给我出来 -臭不要脸的
– Get out here! – You dirty bastard.
你是看着我老婆打飞机吗
Are you jerking off to my fucking wife?
给我滚出来
Get the fuck out here!
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
-我很抱歉 好吗 她太美了 -给我趴下
– I’m sorry, okay? She’s so pretty. – Get the fuck down!
亚戈 你对着他老婆撸吗
Yunger, you were beating your meat to his wife?
快他妈道歉 做俯卧撑
Say you’re fucking sorry. Start pushing!
对不起 奥利维亚 对不起 奥利维亚
I’m sorry, Olivia. I’m sorry, Olivia.
-什么 -对不起
– Huh? – I’m sorry.
是”哈特夫人”
It’s “Mrs. Hardt.”
对不起 哈特夫人
I’m sorry, Mrs. Hardt.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我明白了
Loud and clear.
-真♥他♥妈♥明白 -怎么了 长官
– Loud and fucking clear. – What’s up, sir?
老大想让我们把那辆轻中型战术车开回那瑞
Boss wants us to move that damn LMTV back to Naray.
认真的吗 为什么
Seriously? Why?
大概是他们需要吧
I guess they need it.
扯淡
That’s bullshit.
长官 那玩意太大了 走不了这里的烂路
Sir, that thing is way too big to navigate these shit-ass roads.
但当时还是把它弄过来了
Well, it got here somehow.
把它弄来的人都差点没命了
Everybody who brought that monster over here was almost killed.
这边的路太窄
The roads are too small.
比该死的塔♥利♥班♥还危险
It’s more dangerous than the goddamn Taliban,
尤其是下雨之后 长官
especially after the rain, sir.
你知道 我和那边的参谋军士长关系不错
You know, I’m close with the CSM over there.
我可以联♥系♥一下
I could reach out.
各位 上级给了我们任务
Guys, brass gave us a mission.
我们要一如既往地完成
We’re gonna deliver like we always do.
好吧
All right.
让谁去开车呢
Who are we gonna get to drive it?
长官 你真的不打算
Sir, are you sure you wouldn’t rather have
找个士兵来开车吗
one of the enlisted men behind the wheel?
好事不能总由你们来 邦迪
Can’t always have all the fun, Bundy.
现在你来指挥
You’re in command now.
请别下令入侵巴基斯坦或别的地方
Please, try not to invade Pakistan or something.
我会尽力的 长官
I’ll do my best, sir.
小心一点 长官
Please be careful, sir.
基汀上尉 长官
Captain Keating, sir.
我们已就位 红色5D 请讲
We’re here, Red 5 Delta. Go ahead.
能腾点空间吗 中士
Wanna make a little room, Sergeant?
我是红色5D
This is Red 5 Delta.
长官 我刚刚想了想
Sir, I just had a thought.
不应该让加莱戈斯来开车吗
Shouldn’t Gallegos be driving the truck?
他就是这样把全家人带过边境的
I mean, that’s how he got his whole family across the border.
完毕
Over.
天呐 又来了
Oh, boy. Here it comes.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
再说我就操你 白小子
I could fuck you for that, white boy,
小心你的菊花爱上我
but your freaky ass might fall in love.
卡姆戴希省重建队
光是21公里的路
It’s gonna take ’em all night
就要花上一整晚
just to travel 13 fucking miles, man.
糟透了 长官
Fucked up, sir.
没错 科克 真是糟透了
Yes, it is, Kirk. Yes, it is fucked up.
上尉 蜜蜂几天就能把蜂巢吃穿
Captain, the bees eat through the sugar in just a few days.
这是一道缓释的屏障 所以蜜蜂们
It’s a time-release barrier, so the bees
逐渐习惯了蜂后的信息素 不会杀掉它
get used to the queen’s pheromones and don’t kill her.
我只会动自己的蜂蜜 别人的坚决不碰
I wouldn’t touch anybody else’s fucking honey except my own.
我还以为我们会没话题可聊呢
And here I thought we’d run out of things to talk about.
别担心 我能行 中士
Don’t worry. I got it, Sergeant.
-我相信你 长官 -贴着岩壁就行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!