长官 我们正遭受来自橄榄园的火箭弹
Sir, we’ve got RPGs from the Olive Garden
还有大量步♥枪♥火力袭击
and a fuck load of rifle fire.
该死
Damn.
邦迪又赢了 对吧
Bundy won again, huh?
-我没子弹了 罗 -什么
– I’m fucking out, Ro. – What?
-我只带了启动弹带 -梅斯 梅斯
– I only brought my starter belt! – Mace, Mace,
我们需要更多的240弹♥药♥
we need more 240!
给我该死的240弹♥药♥ 梅斯
Give me that 2-fucking-40, Mace!
我是远程先进侦察车2号♥ 我们需要更多弹♥药♥ 结束
This is LRAS 2, we need more ammo. Over!
远程先进侦察车2号♥
用120毫米炮弹给他们点颜色看看
Let’s show ’em some love with the 120s.
白磷弹
Willie and Pete.
卡特
Carter!
有什么事吗 卡特
Can I help you, Carter?
卡特
你♥他♥妈♥把我的240弹♥药♥弄哪去了
What the fuck you doing with my 240?
-什么意思 -我的240弹♥药♥呢
– What the fuck you mean? – Where the fuck is my 240 ammo, man?
梅斯说是远程先进侦察车2号♥ 用的是50口径
Mace said LRAS 2, which is a 50 cal…
梅斯
放屁 我说的是240
Bullshit. I said 240!
快去取我的弹♥药♥
Go get my fucking ammo, man!
-好吧 你怎么不早说… -我他妈说了
– Well, then why didn’t you say… – I fucking did!
别吵了 快去取对的弹♥药♥ 快去
Stop talking, and go get the right ammo. Go, go!
-该死的卡特 -见鬼 干好你该干的
– Fucking Carter. – Fuck me, do your fucking job!
迫击炮阵地 这里是X光
Mortars, this is X-ray.
王
指挥官要你们向橄榄园发射120毫米炮弹
CO wants you to put some 1-20s in the Olive Garden.
重复一次 向橄榄园发射120毫米炮弹 完毕
I’ll say again, 1-20s in the Olive Garden. Over.
汤姆森 目标是橄榄园 宝贝
Thomson, we got Olive Garden, baby.
迫击炮阵地
又来了
Here we fucking go again!
让我们炸飞这些混♥蛋♥
Let’s light these motherfuckers up!
停火 梅斯 停火
Cease fire. Mace, cease fire!
我们干掉他们了
We got ’em.
-干得好 朋友们 -结束了
– Good job, fellas. – Oh, he gone.
-宝贝 -肯定把脑袋都炸飞了
– Hey, baby! – Well, that really blew some minds.
你真冷血 老兄
Damn, that’s cold, bro.
-玩笑开太早吗 -迫击炮镇又一次扭转败局
– Too soon? – Mortaritaville saves the day again.
我是红色2号♥
This is Red 2.
任务结束 目标已摧毁
End of mission. Target destroyed.
感谢你们的服役 D罗德和汤姆森
Thank you for your service, D-Rod and Thomson.
太劲爆了 我都拍下来了
Oh, man, that was the shit, man. I got it all.
-你们看了录像就知道了 伙计们 -亚戈
– You wait till you see this footage, boys. – Yunger.
亚戈 你这个混球
Yunger, you dick!
-欢迎回家 新兵蛋子 -听好了 亚戈
– Welcome home, Cherry. – You listen to me, Yunger.
你再这么近朝我开枪
You ever a fucking fire a weapon at me that close again,
我就亲手宰了你
and I’ll fucking kill you myself.
-加莱戈斯 够了 -你♥他♥妈♥听懂了吗
– Gallegos, stop. – Fucking understand me?
加莱戈斯 去你♥妈♥的♥ 亚戈
Gallegos! Fuck you, Yunger.
-你没事吧 亚戈 -没事
– You okay, Yunger? – I’m fine.
-你没事吧 -该死的新兵蛋子朝我头上开枪
– You good, man? – Goddamn Cherry shoots over my fucking head.
-亚戈 -好了 伙计们
– Hey, Yunger. – All right, guys.
怎么了 他差点就把我杀了
What? He could have fucking killed me!
起来 起来
Get up, get up.
怎么 你现在成他妈妈了吗 罗
What? Are you his mother now, Ro?
-我们都在战场上吸取教训 -别让那混♥蛋♥起来
– We all learn lessons out here. – Leave that fucker in the dirt.
没事了 小子
You’re doing good, kid.
我没事 中士 我没事
I’m cool, Sergeant. I’m cool.
没事了 亚戈
You’re cool, Yunger.
快看 梅斯 我的240弹♥药♥来了
Ah, check it out, Mace. Here comes my fucking 240 ammo.
卡特一直都这样
Typical Carter.
-真是操蛋的一天 -是这个吗
– What a fucking day. – Is that it?
就这些吗
Is that all?
你没法一边争吵一边战斗
You can’t argue and fight at the same time.
-什么 -你没法一边争吵一边战斗
– What? – You can’t argue and fight at the same time.
下次不要这样了
Don’t do it again.
走吧
Go on.
随便吧
Whatever.
这样是不行的
It’s not gonna work that way.
回来
Get back here.
稍息
Go to parade rest.
跟着我说一遍
Repeat after me.
“我以后不会一边争吵一边战斗”
“I will not argue and fight at the same time.”
我以后不会一边争吵一边战斗
I will not argue and fight at the same time.
这次说大声点
Sound off this time.
我以后不会一边争吵…
I will not argue…
-大声点 -我以后不会一边争吵…
– Sound off! – I will not argue…
别毁了这个美妙的早晨 先生们
Let’s not ruin a beautiful morning, gentlemen.
一边…
…and fight…
-感谢你的服役 火腿丸 -感谢你的服役
– Thank you for your service, ham balls. – Thank you for your service.
-战斗 -医疗兵需要担架
– …at the same time. – Medic needs a fucking litter!
该死 快过去
Aw, fuck! Fucking move!
雅各布
你会没事的 你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay, man. You’re gonna be okay.
雅各布 拜托
Jacobs, come on.
科尔多瓦上尉
坚持住 哥们
Stay with us, pal.
医生 你需要什么
Doc, what you need?
让他们别靠近就行
Just keep everyone back.
雅各布 你会没事的
Jacobs, you’re gonna be all right.
我需要一张担架
I’m gonna need a fucking litter!
我在国内失去了两个兄弟
I lost two of my brothers back home,
该死的帮派斗争
fucking gang banging.
他们当时就是这个样子
They looked just fucking like that.
我就说这是个鬼地方
I told you this place is a shithole.
是啊 现在这里属于我们了
Yeah. Well, it’s ours now.
我来了 我来了
I’m coming, I’m coming.
-天啊 怎么回事 -这群王八蛋
– Jesus, what the fuck happened? – The motherfuckers.
好了 你需要什么
All right, what do you need?
没错 这边
That’s it, this way.
迫击炮阵地兵营
“迫击炮镇”
你真行 拉森
It’s all you, Larson.
都怪我
My bad.
雅各布成功进行了手术
Jacobs got out of surgery okay.
罗德里格斯
他们甚至说他还会回到这里
They even say he’s gonna fucking come back here.
见鬼 那家伙半张脸都没了
Holy shit, man. The guy lost half his fucking face.
-结束 -真不可思议
– Out. – That’s fucking unbelievable.
我根本想不到他伤成那样还能回来
There’s no way I thought he’d be back out here after that shit.
汤姆森
雅各布是个出色的家伙
Jacobs is a squared away dude, man.
这跟出不出色无关 火腿丸
Squared away ain’t got nothing to do with it, ham balls.
你是个新兵蛋子 是个二等兵
You’re a cherry. You’re a private.
你懂什么 芬蒂也很出色
You don’t know. Fenty was squared away.
弗里奇也很出色
Fritchy was squared away.
施奈尔
Snail.
施奈尔是谁
Who’s Snail?
施奈尔是我们认识的最出色的士兵之一
Snail was one of the best soldiers we knew.
就这样 他在伊♥拉♥克♥被暗枪
And just like that, he was shot in the face in Iraq,
-击中了脸部 -是啊
– out of nowhere. – Yeah.
你是怎样的士兵并不重要
Doesn’t matter what kind of soldier you are.
无论是好是坏
Good, bad.
在我看来 我们都活着就是胜利
As far as I’m concerned, we all stay alive out here, we win.
你们还有存货要去厕所解决吗
You guys got any extra charges for the shitters?
在烂棚子旁边 有个装满了的弹♥药♥罐
By the wack shack, man. There’s an ammo can full of ’em.
都拿走吧
Take ’em all.
天呐 祷告召唤
Jesus, call to prayer.
一天做五次祷告
Five times a fucking day, man.
罗 你跟不跟
Ro, you in or you out?
我替他打 我要两张
I’ll play for him. I’ll take two.
坐在这 看看这些牌
Sit here, look through these cards.
吸大♥麻♥可不是办法
Smoking hash isn’t the answer.
福克纳
我们只有54个人 只有这么多
There’s only 54 of us. That’s it.
我们都彼此依靠
And we all count on each other.