Hey, 203!
丹纳里 盲点
Dannelley, blind spot!
你没事吧
You okay?
救助站 快去
Aid station, go!
拉斯 干掉这帮混♥蛋♥
Ras, let’s get these fuckers!

Go.
在我们到达大门前 持续开枪 懂吗
You keep that gun up until we get the front gate, okay?
我们要夺回大门 夺回前哨
We take back the front gate, we take back this outpost.
谢谢你给的压力 罗
Love the pressure, Ro.
这个频率上有人吗 我是红龙 完毕
This net, any station, this net, this is Red Dragon, over.
我还剩半个弹匣
I got half a mag left.
你呢
You?
我给你点
Take some of mine.

Fuck.
这个频率上有人吗 这个频率上有人吗
Any station this net, any station this net,
我是红龙 完毕
this is Red Dragon, over.
你觉得还有队友活着吗
Think there’s any one of us alive?
就剩我们了吧
Think we’re it, huh?
不知道 去他的
I don’t know, man. Fuck this!
我能过去 拉森 我能去他那边
I can get to him. Larson, I can fucking get to him.
他就在眼前
He’s right fucking there.
死人会吸引更多人送死 懂吗
Dead bodies attract dead bodies, all right?
你不用急着拿勋章
I don’t want you trying to win a fucking medal.
梅斯 待着别动 千万别动
Hey, Mace, stay right there, don’t fucking move!
我们尽快过去
We’re coming as soon as we can!
操 操
Fuck, fuck.
中士 中士 中士
Sergeant, Sergeant, Sergeant.
-卡特 别这样 -中士
– Carter, please. – Sergeant.
天 别说话了
God, stop talking.
闭嘴
Stop.
你过去能干什么
What are you gonna do when you get to him?
我要给他提供援助
I’m gonna render him fucking aid, man.
你能带他去哪
Where are you gonna take him?
他跟我们躲在车里才有机会活下去
His best chance is in here with us.
-我同意 我同意 -同意吗
– I agree. I agree. – Agreed?
那怎么办
So?
我掩护你
I’ll cover you, okay?
-谢谢 -好吧
– Thank you. – All right?
-谢谢 -深呼吸
– Thank you. – Take a fucking breath.
好吧
All right?
节约弹♥药♥
Conserve your fucking ammo.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-走吧 -走吧
– Let’s go. – Let’s go.
你没事吧 梅斯
You all right, Mace?
我的脚踝受伤了
My ankle is fucked up.
没事
It’s okay.
-卡特 他还活着吗 -宝贝 你真漂亮
– Carter, is he alive? – Oh, baby, you’re looking good.
去你的 同性恋混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, gay motherfucker.
好了 等我找出来
All right, man, just as soon as I can find it.
-坚持住 -一帮混♥蛋♥
– Hang with me. – Bunch of fucking…
坚持住
Hang with me.
小意思 兄弟
Ah, this is nothing, man.
你的蛋呢 混♥蛋♥
Where’s your nuts, motherfucker?
我知道
I know.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
就这样
Here we go.
挺住 你是不是男人
Come on, you a man or not?
你能行
Huh? You got it.
就这样
There you go.
就这样 兄弟
There you go, brother.
我知道
I know!
我觉得加莱戈斯中士死了
I think Sergeant Gallegos is dead.

Fuck.
但你不会死 懂吗
Hey, but you’re not gonna die, okay?
-坚持住 好吗 -我要死了 卡特
– You stay with me, okay? – I’m gonna fucking die, Carter.
不会的 你不会死的 混♥蛋♥
No, you’re not. No, you’re not, fucker.
害死你的是癌症 记得吗
You’re dying of cancer, remember?
害死你的是癌症
You’re dying of fucking cancer.
来吧
Now, come on.
搂住我
Put your arms around me.
-搂住我 -等一下
– Put your arms… – Give me a fucking sec!
搂住我
Put your arms around me!
-像跳舞一样 -卡特 他没事吧
– Just like we’re dancing. – Carter, is he okay?
矮胖子
Fat hobbit fuck.
后面全是敌人
Find yourself a fucking parade.
-拉森 -把他放前面
– Larson! – Put him in the front!
上车 我掩护你
Get in the truck. I’ll cover you!
谢了
Thanks!
-上车 -操
– Get in the truck! – Fuck me.
梅斯
Mace!
梅斯
Mace!
梅斯
Mace!
-梅斯 -你们有烟吗
– Mace! – You guys got a cigarette?
拉斯 枪榴弹发射器
Ras, 203.
停 拉斯
Stop, Ras.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar!
友军 友军 友军
Friendly, friendly, friendly.
老天 拉斯 你用的催♥泪♥弹♥
Geez, Ras, hit him with a CS grenade?
不 普通的高爆弹
No, high explosive, standard.
靠 去拿灭火器 干得好
Shit. Get the fire extinguisher. Good shot.
去吧
Go.
入口管制点安全
ECP clear.
干掉守卫
Take the guards out.

Go.
给你们点空中支援
Just a little air support now, boys.
X光 我们到大门了 没人能进来了
X-ray, we’re at the front gate. No one’s getting in here.

Oh, shit.
快点 快点
Oh, come on, come on.
靠 人太多了
Oh, shit. There’s too many.
上帝保佑
God help us all.
X光 目标摧毁
X-ray, target destroyed.
感谢你的服役 长官
Thank you for your service, ma’am.
还有更多支援
There’s more where that came from.
他撑不下去了
He’s not gonna make it.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
所以我要去侦察
So I’m gonna go on recon.
如果十分钟内我没回来
If I’m not back in 10 minutes,
要么就是成功了 要么就是死了
then I made it or don’t worry about me.
别闭眼
Eyes open.
听到了吗
You got me?
嗯 操
Hm, yeah. Fuck.

Fuck.
梅斯
Yo, Mace.
干什么
No, fucking what?
-用枪顶着你脑袋 -用枪顶着我脑袋
– Gun to your head. – Gun to my head?
用枪顶着你脑袋逼你操一个男人 你会选谁
Gun to your head, a guy you gotta fuck. Who is it?
用枪顶着你脑袋
Gun to your head.
-操 -选谁
– Oh, fuck. – Which guy?

Fucking, uh…
我是高尔夫蓝4号♥ 还有人活着吗
This is Blue Four Golf. Is anyone still alive?
请求允许在前方交火
Request permission to engage up ahead.
睁开眼睛 梅斯 睁开眼睛
Keep your eyes open, Mace. Keep them open.
梅斯 你看 你看
Mace, look, look.
卡特
Carter.
美国人的声音
American voices.
我听到了美国人的声音
I heard American voices!
进来 进来 进来
Get in here, get in here, get in here!
听到了吗 梅斯
You hear that, Mace?
X光 X光 我是红龙 完毕
X-ray, X-ray, this is Red Dragon, over.
最好的在这里
This is the high point right there.
红龙 请讲 什么情况

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!