Get down!
我们要搞清楚谁缺什么
We need to figure out who needs what.
每个人都缺 什么都缺
Everyone needs fucking everything.
格里芬 协商会议楼
Griffin, the shura building.
协商会议楼 收到
Shura building, check.
-侦察车1号♥ -收到
– LRAS 1. – Check.
斯库萨 这个送到侦察车2号♥的加莱戈斯那里
Scusa, get this to Gallegos at LRAS 2.
行吗
Okay?
没问题 中士
It’s all good, Sergeant.
-好的 行动 -好的
– All right. Go. – All right.
是 中士
Yes, Sergeant!
妈的
Fuck.
妈的 妈的 妈的
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
没事的 斯库萨
It’s all right, Scusa.
妈的
Fuck!
我们来了 斯库萨
We’re coming, Scusa.
我来
I got this.
快点
Come on.
斯库萨 我们走
Scusa, let’s go!
快快快 我们到医疗兵那里去
Go, go, go. We’re coming in to medic.
坚持住 科克 挺住 伙计
All right, stay with me, Kirk. Come on, buddy.
-医生 要把他放在哪 -斯库萨中弹了
– Doc, where do you want him? – Scusa’s hit.
让开 让开
Get out of the way, get out of the way.
斯库萨中弹了
Scusa’s fucking hit.
挺住 科克 挺住
All right, stay with me, Kirk. Stay with me.
告诉我 各位 告诉我 发生了什么
Talk to me, guys, talk to me. What happened?
我不确定 我认为他颈部中弹了
I’m not sure. I think he got hit in the neck.
科克怎么样了
How’s Kirk doing?
有脉搏 长官 但是很弱
I got a pulse, sir, but it’s weak.
非常弱
It’s really weak.
你那里怎么样 伙计
What have you got, man?
-他死了 -什么
– He’s gone. – What?
-不 -他已经死了
– No. – He’s gone.
把他放到我房♥间去 他死了
Put him in my room. He’s gone.
是我派他出去的 伙计
I sent him out there, man.
让开 你挡着路了
Just get out of here. You’re in the way.
天啊 那是科克吗
Holy shit. Is that Kirk?
去他的 伙计
Fuck this hell, man.
我们要支援加莱戈斯
We gotta help Gallegos.
发电机那里
Generator.
收到 长官
Understood, sir.
-长官 -特别行动组
– Sir. – SOG.
长官 阿帕奇在四十分钟后起飞
Sir. Apaches are wheels up in 40 minutes.
如果我们不能给士兵们补上弹♥药♥
If we don’t get these guys ammo,
我们撑不了四十分钟
we’re not gonna be here in 40 fucking minutes.
该死 操
Ah, shit! Fuck!
机♥枪♥坏了
Fucking gun’s down, man.
拉森 回话 伙计
Larson talk to me, man.
点50机♥枪♥坏了
The .50 cal’s broken!
拉森 回话
Larson, talk to me.
他们把机♥枪♥炸了 伙计
They fucking blew it up, man!
靠 该死
Oh, for fuck… Goddamn it!
这里是侦察车2号♥ 我们的弹♥药♥在哪里
This is LRAS 2. Where the fuck is our ammo?
我们在以最快速度前进
Moving as fast as we can.
我们不需要弹♥药♥了 伙计
We don’t fucking need the ammo, man.
-机♥枪♥坏了 -弹♥药♥ 拉森
– The fucking gun is down. – Ammo, Larson.
该死
Goddamn it!
到底是什么情况 伙计
What the fuck is going on, man?
侦察车2号♥需要弹♥药♥补给 尽快
We need more ammo at LRAS 2, ASAP.
我可以的
I’m good.

Fuck!
把门打开 梅斯 打开门
Open the fucking door, Mace. Get it open.
快进来 兄弟
Get the fuck in here, bro.
-我这里有240弹♥药♥ -240坏了 兄弟
– I have the 240. – 240’s fucking down, bro.
要么进来 要么出去
Get the fuck in here or get the fuck out!
-弹♥药♥… -关上门 关上门
– Ammo’s… – Close the door, close the door!
我正在关
I’m trying!
你还拿了什么
What else you got?
我拿了…给你
I got… Here you go.
让他进来 卡特
Let him in, Carter.
-那是谁 -该死 我听说你们需要弹♥药♥
– Who’s that? – Oh, shit, I heard you needed ammo!
-快进来 -进来 进来
– Come on, get in. – Get in, get in!
快点
Hurry up!
让他进来
Let him in here!

Oh, fuck!
你来了真好 马丁
Nice of you to join the party, Martin.
-你肯定喜欢 就像过五月五日节 -火箭弹
– You must like this. It’s like Cinco de Mayo. – RPG!

Oh, fuck!
加莱戈斯 你还撑得住吗
Gallegos, how you holding up over there?

Ro?
我不知道
I don’t know, man.
南面的火力很强劲
We got a shitload of gunfire from the fucking south, man.
但除此之外 你还行吧
Well, other than that, you’re fine, right?
差不多吧
Yeah, I guess.
我准备了一架机关枪
Look, I got a machine gun set up.
你们能撤回营房♥吗
You think you guys can make it back to the barracks?
我觉得你的火力肯定不够
I don’t know if you can lay down enough fucking fire,
不过试试吧 完毕
but go for it. Over.
行 准备好
All right. Be ready.
格雷戈里 准备好了吗
Gregory, you ready?
-好了 -好
– Good to go! – Good.
帮我
Help!
火箭炮
RPG!
-没事吧 -嗯
– You okay? – Yeah.
你呢
Are you?
操 你的胳膊
Holy fuck, your arm!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
嗯 移♥动♥到战壕
Yeah. Displace to the trenches.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
快去 离开这里
Go! Go on, get out of here!
兄弟
Hey, brother.
抱歉 我不能留在这里 他们火力集中
I’m sorry, I can’t stay here. They’re all over us.
谢谢你的努力 罗
Thanks for trying, Ro.
我们在这里歇会儿
We’ll just chill here for a while.

Hey, Ro.
别让任何人过来
Keep everyone the fuck away from here.

Fuck!
-格雷戈里 -嗯
– Gregory. – Yeah.
-你还行吧 -嗯
– You all right? – Yeah.
要想救他们 我们只能…
The only way we’re getting those guys out there…
-罗 -我们又会损失一辆车
– Hey, Ro. – We’re gonna lose another vehicle.
-罗 听我说 -什么事
– Ro, hear me out here, man. – What?
远程先进侦察车2号♥被困住了 动弹不得
LRAS 2 is stranded, okay? They are inoperable.
我要开一号♥车
I’m taking Truck I.
-我跟福克纳一起去 -我也要去
– I’m going with Faulkner. – I’m going, too.
-我们要把他们救出来 -罗
– We’re gonna get those guys out of here. – Yo, yo, yo, Ro.
听着 你的胳膊得处理一下
Listen, Ro, we gotta get this arm checked out.
我没事 我刚从外面回来
I’m fine, I’m fine. I just came from there.
-全乱套了 -你想失血过多吗
– It’s a cluster fuck. – What, you wanna bleed out?
加莱戈斯让大家都别过去
Listen, Gallegos is telling everybody to stay back
-他说的有道理 -去他的
– for a fucking reason. – Fuck that, man.
死人会吸引更多人送死
Dead bodies attract more dead bodies.
已经阵亡两个人了 懂吗
We have two KIAs already, okay?
科克还在救助站生死不明
And we got Kirk in the fucking aid station, man.
科克还在救助站生死不明
Kirk’s in the fucking aid station.
-科克 -对 科克 中士
– Kirk? – Yeah, fucking Kirk, Sergeant.
好吧
Okay, okay.
听好了
Check this.
你们要去 就得机灵点 懂吗
You do this, you do it smart, okay?

Fine.
用维修房♥作掩护

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!