This is fucking bullshit.
操
Fuck!
搞什么
What the fuck?
如果我们能遛狗闲逛
It’d be great if we could all hang out,
确实很棒 斯库萨证人技术军士
just playing with dogs, Witness Specialist Scusa,
但我们是身处阿富汗的士兵
but we’re soldiers in Afghanistan.
这里不是溜狗公园
We’re not in a fucking dog park.
拿指挥官的自主资金赔给他
Pay this man from the commander’s discretionary fund.
一 二 三 四 五 六
1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, 6,000!
我不管别人怎么说
I don’t care what anyone fucking says,
这玩意就是酷刑
man, that shit’s torture.
去他的 布劳沃德应该试一试
Fuck that. Broward should have a go.
我坚持了十秒
I lasted 10 seconds.
一年前在伊♥拉♥克♥
A year ago in Iraq.
你们在鼓舞士气吗
Boosting morale?
在尝试 长官
Trying, sir.
我被免职了 各位
I’ve been relieved of duty, gentlemen.
一两天后会有直升机来接我
A bird’s gonna get me out of here in a day or two.
斯托尼·波蒂斯上尉几周后会接替我
Captain Stoney Portis is gonna take over in a couple of weeks.
并准备好在10月6号♥关闭基汀作战前哨
And the sorties to close down Combat Outpost Keating October 6th.
在那之前由你负责 中尉
You’re in charge until then, Lieutenant.
是
Sir.
各位
Gentlemen.
-长官 -长官
– Sir. – Sir.
斯托尼·波蒂斯可不好惹
Stoney Portis is bad ass, man.
可牛逼了
Dude’s legit.
你们没听说过他吗
Didn’t you fuckers hear him?
-什么 -我们要回家了
– What? – We’re going home.
就在我开始找乐子的时候 对吧
Just when I was starting to have some fucking fun, right?
我们以前听过这种鬼话
I mean, we’ve heard this shit before, right?
嗯 如果不是真的要关闭了
Yeah, they wouldn’t have scheduled the birds, man, if…
他们不会安排直升机的
if it wasn’t happening for real.
他说得对
He’s right.
-有道理 -对
– That’s a good point. – Yeah.
决不能让塔♥利♥班♥知道这事
The Taliban cannot fucking find out about this.
知道吗 不能在网络电♥话♥ 无线电广播
All right? None of this gets talked about in Skype,
或邮件里谈论这件事
radio, e-mails, nothing.
-明白吗 -明白
– Check? – Check.
他们没机会对我们先发制人的 中尉
They ain’t getting the drop on us, LT.
因为我们的使命从未改变
Because, guys, our mission from now on is what it’s always been.
对 活下来
Yeah. To survive.
邦德曼
铭记作战安全
每次通话限时十分钟
能听见吗
Hey, hey, can you hear me?
你以为我不想陪着他吗
You think I don’t like being there with him?
没有我陪着他长大
He’s growing up without me.
只是…你知道事已至此
Just… You know this is how it goes.
记住 一切都好
Remember, it’s all good.
你知道我爱你 好
You know I love you. Okay.
你要是觉得这么难受 我就退出 好吗
If it’s getting that bad for you, I’ll get out, okay?
我就结束这次派驻 我们组建家庭
I’ll finish this deployment, and we’ll start a family.
我得挂了 宝贝
I gotta go now, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
好 继续为我祈祷 好吗
All right, keep me in your prayers, okay?
告诉爸爸别再自作聪明了
And tell Dad to stop being a wise ass.
好 上帝保佑 妈妈
Okay, God bless, Mama.
爱你和爸爸 好吗
Love to you and Dad, all right?
我倒了他一头
I poured the whole thing on his head.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
不 没关系
yeah, no, it was fine.
他不是真的…好了
He didn’t really… All right, uh,
我得挂了 妈妈
I gotta go, Mom.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
布列塔妮 是我儿子吗 让他接电♥话♥
Brittany, is that my son? Put him on the phone.
哈泽姆 小家伙
Hazim, hey, man!
我他妈在做美黑
I’m just working on my fucking tan.
我他妈没说脏话
I’m not fucking cussing.
我爱你 蓝眼睛
I love you, Blue Eyes.
再见
Bye.
对 对 能吃饱
Yeah, yeah, eating enough.
爱你 美女
Love you, Gam-Gam.
相信我 宝贝 我戒了
Trust me, babe, I quit.
我不会碰这些东西
I wouldn’t touch those things.
我也是 我也是
Me too. Me too.
♪ 六 七 八 九 十 ♪
♪ Six, seven, eight, nine, ten ♪
♪ 我把鱼又放了回去 ♪
♪ I put that fish right back again ♪
我得挂了 亲爱的 你该睡觉了
I have to go, sweetheart, and you have to get to bed.
操
Fuck it.
对 新闻…你在电视新闻里
Okay, on the news… When you watch the news on TV,
会看见坏人做坏事
you see bad guys doing bad things
伤害像你和妈妈这样的好人
to good people like you and mommy?
我的工作就是抓坏人
It’s my job to take care of the bad guys,
找到并消灭他们 宝贝
to find them and to kill them, sweetie.
2009年10月3日 上午5点50分
好了 米勒 去睡觉吧
Okay, Miller, go get some sleep, man.
加莱戈斯
Hey, Gallegos.
我半小时前才在基地里绕了一圈
Walked around this whole base like a half hour ago.
新电池
Fresh batteries.
所有人都很好
Everyone’s fucking good, man.
休息会吧 伙计
Get some rack, man.
睡觉
Rack out.
梅斯 换班 老兄 我完事你就出来 好吗
Mace, relief, buddy, just as soon as I am, all right?
早安 中士
Morning, Sergeant.
中士
Hey, Sergeant.
-怎么 -如果用枪顶着你脑袋逼你操一个男人
– Yeah. – If you had to fuck one guy, gun to your head,
你会选谁
who would it be?
不需要枪
No gun necessary.
查克·诺里斯
Chuck Norris.
我一直觉得络腮胡很帅
I always thought a beard would feel nice.
嗯 有点夸张了
Yeah, seems excessive.
几百号♥人朝我们过来了
Hundreds are coming on us!
他们…塔♥利♥班♥…村民都逃走了
They… The Taliban… The villagers are all gone.
塔♥利♥班♥来了
The Talibans are here!
村民都逃走了
The villagers are all gone.
塔♥利♥班♥来了
The Talibans are here!
几百号♥人朝我们过来了
Hundreds are coming on us!
几百号♥人朝我们过来了
Hundreds are coming on us!
她也是这么说的
That’s what she said.
说真的 他之前就这么说过 上周说过两次
Seriously, he fucking said that before. Last week, twice.
我知道 他该换口头禅了
I know. Guy needs a new catchphrase.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
又是阿富汗操蛋的一天
Just another fucking day in Afghanistan.
上午5点58分
这是遭遇袭击还是对外攻击
Bro, that incoming or outgoing?
对外攻击
Outgoing?
不 是遭遇袭击
Nope, incoming.
起床
Hey, get up!
好了 兄弟们 我们遭遇袭击了
All right, boys, we got contact.
所有人起床 快
Everybody get up, now!
这里也不安全
Fucking here too.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
操
Fuck!
王 情况如何
Wong, what do we got?
长官 岗哨报告遭遇猛烈袭击
Sir, guard post reporting heavy contact.
从哪里来的袭击
From where?
盘山道 北峰 所有地方
Switchbacks, north face, fucking everywhere.
为什么迫击炮没有用起来 王
Why aren’t our fucking mortars up, Wong?
为什么迫击炮没有用起来 现在就用起来
Why aren’t our fucking mortars up? Get ’em up now.
-汤姆森 开工了 汤姆森 -好 现在就去
– Thomson, go to work, Thomson! – Yeah, I’m on it.
-火箭弹 -对 重火力
– RPG raw. – Yes, heavy fire.
火箭弹 火箭弹 盘山道 盘山道 盘山…
RPG raw. RPG raw. Switchback, switchback, switch…
操
Fuck!