陛下
Your Grace.
是个儿子
A son.
是个儿子
A son.
好吧 陛下
Very well, My Lord.
您还有希望
You may have hope.
我唯一的爱
My one true love.
陛下
My Lord.
陛下
My Lord.
你这个混帐 任何细节都是精密计划过的
Damn you. Not a single detail was left to chance.
而在我们最伟大的光辉时刻…
In the moment of our greatest glory…
光辉 什么光辉
Glory? What glory?
一个情妇为男人生了个野种 仅此而已
A mistress gave a man a bastard. No more.
男的野种 是个儿子
A male bastard. A son.
王后也可能会生下儿子
The Queen may yet give birth to a son.
王后已经绝经了
The Queen no longer bleeds.
-你确定吗 -她的一位御医说的
– Can you be sure? – One of her physicians.
我们家为他生了个男孩…
The moment this family provides a son…
他却因为你而转身离去了
he turns his back on it on your account.
你最好是有所计划 能成功的计划
You better have a plan, and that plan had better work.
-否则呢 舅舅 -够了
– Or what, uncle? – Enough.
你们两个
Both of you.
玛丽怎么办
And what about Mary?
她的孩子怎么办 我们已经忘记他们了吗
And her child? Or have we forgotten about them already?
玛丽和她的私生子会回乡下
Mary and her bastard child will go back to the country.
国王和我都希望这样
It is the King’s wish, and mine.
很好
Very well.
那你去告诉她吧
And you can be the one to tell her.
你已经赢得这个特权了
I think you’ve earned that privilege.
你竟然还有脸来我这
How can you show your face in here?
我的亲姐姐
My own sister.
保重吧
Take care.
他如何待我 以后也会如此待你
Because he’ll only do to you what he’s done to me.
你不应轻易把自己交给他
You should not have given yourself so lightly.
这就是后果
These are the consequences.
我把自己给了我爱的人
I gave myself to a man I loved.
-他也爱我 -男人的爱毫无意义
– And he loved me. – A man’s love is worthless.
我们的母亲屈从于爱 看看她的处境
Our mother succumbed to love. Look what it got her.
如此软弱的丈夫
A feeble husband.
没有权势与地位 爱就毫无价值
Love is of no value without power and position.
如果我给国王生儿子
If I give the King a son,
他绝不会背负”野种”之名
he will not bear the name “Bastard.”
你这是要叛国
What you suggest is treason.
他不能娶你 他已经有王后了
He cannot marry you. He has his Queen.
可她生不出男性继承人
Who cannot produce a male heir.
你一如既往 野心太大了
You’ve reached too high, as always.
国王会处理好凯瑟琳的事
The King will deal with Katherine.
你会在我遣送你去的地方听到消息的
You’ll hear about it from where I’m sending you.
你要回罗奇福德郡了
You are to go back to Rochford.
这不是你一直以来的心愿吗
Isn’t that what you always wanted?
在乡下 和你的孩子共度一生
A life in the country, alone with your child.
彼得 来 拿上夫人的暖腿套
Peter, over here. Fetch my lady’s leg-warmer.
你妹妹走了 正如你所愿
Your sister is gone, as you wished.
现在你可以把自己给我了吗
Will you give yourself to me now?
不 要等到你对我的忠诚胜于所有人
No. When you are loyal to me above all others.
-我正是如此 -不 你忠于王后
– But I am. – No, you are loyal to the Queen…
胜于所有人
above all others.
我几乎都不见凯瑟琳
I barely see Katherine.
但她坐在你身旁的王座之上
But she sits on a throne beside you.
与你一同处理国事
Your right hand in matters of state.
那只是装给外人看的
For appearances’ sake only.
但她终究是你的王后 她总是在的
Still, she is your Queen. And ever present.
我能感觉到她一直盯着我
I feel her eyes on me.
还有她的探子们
And those of her spies.
看看我们 永远只能这样偷偷见面
Look at us. Forever reduced to meeting in secret like this…
只能轻声细语 激♥情♥都被浇灭
speaking in whispers. Hardly conducive to passion.
你想让我怎么做
Well, what would you have me do?
我们必须马上找到合法的方法 处理这件事
We must now find a legal way around this instantly.
这件事只能通过法律途径解决
The only way forward is by legal means.
我不在乎 我要废黜她
I don’t care! I need to be rid of her.
给我找到理由
Find a reason.
沃尔西答应会草拟文件
Wolsey has agreed to draw up plans
将王后送到修道院
to send the Queen to a nunnery.
这样宫廷中就只有你了
This will leave you all alone in court.
王后徒留虚名
Queen in all but name.
这样的保证够了吗
Is this assurance enough for you?
你可以把自己交给我了吗
Will you give yourself to me now?
陛下
My Lord.
我已心满意足
I desire nothing more.
但只要我们尚未结婚
But as long as we remain unmarried…
我为你生的孩子都将被称为”野种”
any child I gave you would be dubbed “Bastard.”
我也将被称为娼妇
And I a whore.
你真的希望我被如此对待
Do you really wish that for me?
不然还能怎样 凯瑟琳是我的妻子
What alternative is there? Katherine is my wife.
我真的不知道
I really do not know…
为什么我们要花费时间讨论修道院的事
why we waste our time talKing of convents…
你明明可以直接宣布婚姻无效
when you could simply annul the marriage.
然后…
Then you…
我亲爱的陛下
my sweet Lord…
你就可以再次结婚了
will be free to remarry.
我也可以将自己完全献给你
And I could give myself to you fully…
将你所渴望的一切 都献给你
give you everything you desire.
-玛丽·塔尔伯特 -谁
– Mary Talbot. – Who?
玛丽·塔尔伯特
Mary Talbot,
亨利·珀西的新娘 你退下
Henry Percy’s bride. Leave us.
她向国王请♥愿♥
She has petitioned the King…
要与丈夫离婚 理由是
demanding a divorce from her husband on the grounds…
他此前与你的婚约已经履行圆♥满♥
that his prior betrothal to you was actually consummated.
我就知道这件事会影响到我们
I knew this would come to haunt us.
-我要去见国王 -他不想见你
– I must go to the King. – He doesn’t want to see you.
他什么都不想听 他甚至不愿跟我说话
He doesn’t want to hear a word. He won’t even talk to me.
博林家的人他只愿意见的人
The only Boleyn he’ll talk to…
他唯一相信的人 是玛丽
the only person whose testimony he will trust, is Mary.
那就带她过来 马上
Then bring her here. Now.
您要见我 陛下
You asked to see me, Your Majesty?
要检验我们婚姻的有效性
The Queen is to be tried
王后需要接受审判
to test the validity of our marriage.
在我让一位好女人接受这般折磨之前
Before I subject a good woman to such an ordeal…
我需要确定
I need to be satisfied…
将要替代她的女人 是完美无瑕的
that the woman I’m replacing her with is beyond reproach.
关于安和亨利·珀西
This charge that Anne and Henry Percy…
已经圆房♥的指控
consummated their marriage…
她拒不承认 但我需要确认答案
she denies it ever happened, but I need to be certain.
我该相信她吗
Can I trust her?
为什么不信
Why would you not?
我的直觉通常都非常准确
Usually, my instincts are sharp.
但你姐姐
But with your sister…
她有凌驾于我的力量
she has a power over me.
我问你 是因为我信任你
I’m asking you because I trust you.
也因为我相信 也许是误以为
And because I believe, perhaps mistakenly…
你关心我
that you care for me.
你会将这般重要的事情
And that you would put a matter of this importance…
置于家族野心之上
before family ambition.
我想谢谢你今天所做的
I want to thank you for what you did today.
我永远欠你的
I am forever in your debt.
你什么也不欠我
You owe me nothing.
我只想借此向你示好
I did it as a peace offering between us…
这样我们就能不计前嫌了
so we may finally draw a line beneath everything.
好 就照你说的
Well, then let it be exactly that.
我们重新开始 在这宫廷里
A new start between us, here at court.
谢谢 但我得回乡下去
Thank you, but I must return to the country.