那就是我的,那又怎么样
我有脚,有脚就有脚印
You want me to climb across the cabinets?
难道你让我在橱柜上面爬吗?
No, I just want you to walk on the floor.
我没那样说,你只要在地板上走就行了!
Oh. Well, I appreciate that. I really do.
哎呀,我好感激你啊,那我就真的在地板上走了啊
All I’m trying to do is keep this place livable. I didn’t know I irritated you that much.
我只是想让咱们的屋子整洁干净适合居住
我不知道我这样做会让你不耐烦
Leave my pictures alone.
别动我的画
I was just trying to even them up.
我只是想把它放好
I want them uneven. They’re my pictures.
我就希望他们那样,那是我的画
Even up your own pictures.
你要动就去动你自己的画
Oh. Heh, heh. I was wondering how long it would take.
我想知道已经多久了
什么多久了?
How long what would take?
自从我让你神经过敏开始到现在已经多久了
Before I got on your nerves.
我没说你让我神经过敏
I didn’t say you got on my nerves. Please don’t do that.
你可不可以别乱猜
你说我让你不耐烦了,这是一样的道理
– Same thing. You said I irritated you. – No, you said you irritated me. I didn’t say it.
没有,是你说你让我不耐烦,我没说过
那你说的是什么?
– What did you say? – I don’t remember. What’s the difference?
我不记得了,这有什么意义吗?
Doesn’t make any difference. I was just repeating what I thought you said.
没有意义,我只是再重复我认为的你说的意思
别重复你认为的意思!
Don’t repeat what you thought I said. Repeat what I said.
你应该重复我说的话!
My God, that’s irritating.
噢,天啊,我受不了了!
You see? You did say it.
看吧,你说了吧
我真不敢相信刚才的话是我说的
I don’t believe this whole conversation.
奥斯卡,我很抱歉
Oscar, I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
我不知道我哪地方做错了
别板着脸
Don’t pout. You wanna fight, we’ll fight, but don’t pout.
你想要打架吗,想打就和我打,只要别板着脸就行
Fighting, I win. Pouting, you win.
打架的话我比较厉害,不过要是比板着脸,我可比不过你
你说的对 你说的对
You’re right. You’re right.
你说的关于我的一切都是对的
Everything you say about me is right.
不要这么轻易的投降好不好
Don’t give in so easily. I’m not always right. Sometimes you’re right.
我也不是总是对的,有时候你说的才是对的
你说的对,我就是那样的,我老觉得自己做错了
You’re right. I do that. I always figure I’m wrong.
仅仅是这一次,这一次你错了而我对了
– This time, you are wrong and I’m right. – Leave me alone.
噢,别管我,让我静一静
– And don’t sulk. That’s the same as pouting. – I know, I know.
别愠怒,愠怒和板着脸的性质是一样的
我知道,我知道 噢,我真该死
Oh, damn me.
难道我就不能偶尔做一下恶心的事情吗?
Why can’t I do just one lousy thing right?
你为什么不扔?
Why didn’t you throw it?
我差点就扔了,有时候我自己都受不了自己了
I almost did. Sometimes I get so insane with myself.
那你为什么把那个杯子扔了?
– Then why didn’t you? – I’m trying to control myself.
我在试着控制我自己
– Why are you trying to control yourself? – What do you mean?
你为什么要控制你自己?
你是什么意思?为什么这么问?
You were angry. You felt like throwing the cup. Why didn’t you?
你刚刚很生气,你想要把杯子扔了
可你为什么不把它扔了呢?
Because I would still be angry and I’d have a broken cup.
因为如果我把它扔了的话
我还是会很生气
How do you know how you’d feel? Maybe you’d feel wonderful.
你怎么知道的?也许你会感到很开心
你为什么总是要压抑自己呢?
Huh? Why do you have to control every thought that comes into your head?
为什么你不能试着去放松自己,放松的去生活呢?
Why don’t you let loose?
做所有你想做的事情,
Do something that you feel like doing, not what you think you’re supposed to do.
现在,你最想要做什么
Stop controlling yourself, Felix.
别在压抑自己了,奥斯卡!
Relax. Get drunk. Get angry.
学会放松!学会酗酒!学着去生气!
Come on! Break the lousy cup!
来吧,把这个杯子扔了!
噢!我的胳膊伤着了!
Ow! I hurt my arm.
你真是没救了
You’re hopeless. You’re a hopeless mental case.
你这家伙真是笨得没救了
我不应该有这只手扔的 我有粘液囊炎
I shouldn’t throw with that arm. I’ve got bursitis.
你干脆把自己关在一个小屋里自己住得了
我会从门缝里给你送饭的
Why don’t you live in a closet?
还会给你送报纸
I’ll leave your meals outside the door and slide in the newspapers.
噢,闭嘴 我就是这么容易受伤
Oh, cut it out. I hurt easily. That’s the way I am. I can’t help it.
我没办法去改变这个事实
你不要哭,你听见了吗?
You’re not gonna cry, are you?
我怀疑就是因为你的眼泪滴到胳膊上
I think all those tears dripping on your arm is what gave you bursitis.
才造成了你的粘液囊炎
让我告诉你一些事情吧,奥斯卡
Let me tell you something, Oscar.
我也许不是这个世界上最容易去相处的人
I may not be the easiest person in the world to live with…
但是你所做的比我更加恶劣…
…but you could’ve done a lot worse. A whole lot worse.
非常的恶劣
什么?
How?
自从我住进了这个家
I put order in this house.
你有了很多的第一次,
For the first time in months, you’re saving money.
你第一次去存钱,
You’re sleeping on clean sheets, you’re eating hot meals for a change…
你第一次睡在了干净的被单上,
你吃到了热腾腾的饭菜,
…and I did that.
而这些都是我做的
是的,你说的都没错
Yes, that’s right.
每天晚上,当我们吃完了你做的沙拉烤肉之后
Then at night, after we’ve had your halibut steak in your tartare sauce…
我就需要把晚上的休息时间
…I have to spend the rest of the evening watching you Saran-wrap the leftovers.
全都花在看你收拾那些吃剩的东西上面
菲力克斯,
Felix, when are you and I gonna have some fun?
什么时候我们两个能出去好好的玩一玩啊…
A little relaxation? Get out of the house?
出去?
看啊,你都在说些什么啊?
What are you talking about? We have fun. Eat over the plate.
我们不是也经常会开玩笑吗 连盘子一切吃了吧
开玩笑?你听着
Fun? Listen, getting a clear picture on channel 2 is not my idea of whoopee.
把画整整齐齐的挂在走廊两边可不是我喜欢的做法
我们也不是一直在看电视啊
We don’t always watch TV. Sometimes we read. Sometimes we talk.
有时候我们也看报,还有时候我们会聊天
是的 每次我看报的时候你都在和我说话
No, no, no. I read, and you talk. I try to work, and you talk.
我要去工作的时候,你还在和我说话
I go to sleep, and you talk.
我去睡觉的时候,你还要和我说话
We got your life arranged pretty good, but I’m still looking for entertainment.
你为我们安排的生活是很不错,
但是我觉得我们还需要一点点额外的娱乐活动
你说什么…你是说我的话太多了?
– What are you saying, I talk too much? – No, I’m not complaining.
没有 我并不是在抱怨
You got a lot to say.
你确实总是有很多话要说
但是让我郁闷的是我总是会听见你说的话
What’s worrying me is I’m beginning to listen.
你不用去强迫你自己听我说话
– You’re not gonna hear another peep. – You’re gonna give me a haircut, are you?
你要干什么,你不是要给我理发吧?
我是要去剪些空心菜
I’m gonna cut up some cabbage and greens and make coleslaw for tomorrow.
明天早上要做凉拌空心菜
I don’t want any coleslaw. I just wanna have some fun tonight.
我不想在明天早上吃凉拌空心菜!
我只希望今天晚上能过得开心点
– I thought you liked my coleslaw. – I love your coleslaw.
我以为你喜欢吃我做的凉拌空心菜
我喜欢吃 我发誓,我非常喜欢吃
– Uh-huh. – I swear, I love your coleslaw.
我明天会带着你为我做的凉拌空心菜去上班的
I’ll take your coleslaw with me to work tomorrow, but not tonight.
现在让我们到外面去好好玩玩吧
– Let’s go out of the house. – All right, let’s go.
好的,我们走
I only make it for you. I don’t like coleslaw.
反正我是为了你才做,我根本不喜欢吃凉拌空心菜
你要是想出去玩的话,为什么不早点说出来呢?
If you wanted to get out, why didn’t you say so?
你以为我很喜欢天天像奴隶一样
You think I like working and slaving in the kitchen all day long?
待在厨房♥里不停的干活吗?
全中!噢!
Strike. Ow.
嗨,我打的怎么样?奥斯卡,你说的对
How about that? Oscar, you’re right. When you’re right, you’re right.
当你是说的对的时候,你就是对的
一个人需要经常从屋子里走出来放松一下
A person has to get out of the house once in a while.
恩?
Hmm? Ah, oh, yes, bowling. Bowling is wonderful exercise, Felix.
是的 哦,是,保龄球…
保龄球是一种非常棒的健身方式,菲力克斯,
但是这并不是
But that’s not the kind of relaxation I had in mind.
我想要的那种放松的方式
我的意思是说我们晚上应该去做一些别的事情
– I mean, the night was made for other things. – Like what?
比如说什么呢?
Like unless I get to touch something soft in the next two weeks, I’m in big trouble.
比如说我想去摸摸那些软软的东西
再接下来的两个星期里,
我都会很忙的
噢,你是说女人?
Oh, you mean women?
如果你非要给她们一个名字的话, 好吧,那就是女人
If you wanna give it a name, all right, women.
真是好笑,我已经好几个星期没想过女人了
– Funny. I haven’t thought of women in weeks. – I fail to see the humor.
我并不认为这很好笑
我的意思是说,
All I’m saying is, why don’t we spend one night talking to someone with higher voices than us?
我们为什么不利用晚上的时间
去和那些女人们好好的聊聊呢?
你的意思是说…
– You mean, uh…? – That’s what I mean.
这就是我的意思
我不能这么做
– I can’t. – Why not?
为什么不能?
I’m just not ready for it yet.
我还没有思想准备
I don’t wanna discuss it, all right? Let’s bowl.
我们别讨论这个了,我们还是好好打球吧
其实我也很想出去玩
I intend to go out. I get as lonely as the next fella…
我自己真的很孤独,
…but I’ve only been separated for a couple of weeks.
但是我才刚刚离婚了几个星期啊
你再给我一点时间好吗?
– Give me a little time. – There isn’t any time left.
我们已经没有时间了
I saw TV Guide, and there’s nothing on this week.
我看过电视预告,这个星期没有什么好节目
12号♥入尾袋
Twelve in the corner.
我告诉过你的,要做自己想做的事
What am I asking you, for crying out loud?
我想做的只不过是去和几个女孩一起
All I wanna do is have dinner and laughs with a couple girls.