因为我不知道我用的力度有多大
什么声音?
What’s that noise?
我不能呼吸了,这的空气太脏了
I can’t breathe. It must be the dust. Open the window. Get some fresh air.
把窗户打开,我们需要些新鲜空气
等等 我们不能在十一楼把窗户打开
Oh, no. We’re not opening any windows on the 11 th floor.
我们到楼下去散步
To get some fresh air, we’ll go downstairs for a walk.
我真希望我能像你那样,奥斯卡…你真强壮
I wish I were like you, Oscar. Strong.
但是我却很弱,
But I’m weak. And I admit it. I’m weak, weak.
我承认…我很弱,很弱
你会比我们都长命的
You’ll outlive today’s entire generation. You want a lick?
你要舔一下吗?
你不明白
You don’t understand. I’m nothing without my wife and kids.
没有了妻子和孩子我什么都不是
你不明…我什么都不是!
You don’t… I’m nothing.
你不是什么都不是 你是什么
You’re not nothing. You’re something. You’re a person.
你是人
You’re flesh and blood and bones and hair and nails and ears.
你是血是肉是骨肉是头发是指甲是耳朵
你不是鱼 你也不是牛
You’re not a fish. You’re not a buffalo. You’re you.
你是你
You walk and talk and cry and complain…
你走路,你说话,你哭,你抱怨
…and eat little green pills and send suicide telegrams.
你还吃绿色的药片
你还发电报告诉别人你要自杀
No one else does that, Felix. No one.
没有别的人做这些,菲力克斯,只有你
I’m telling you, you’re the only one of its kind in the world.
你是这世界上唯一一个这样的人
你把我身上弄脏了
You’ve stained me.
巧克力冰淇淋的污渍 它把我身上弄脏了
Chocolate ice cream stains. That’s a stain.
巧克力冰淇淋不是污渍
– Ice cream doesn’t stain. – Oh, vanilla and coffee don’t stain.
噢,不,香草和咖啡味的不是
但是巧克力的是 那就是个污渍
Chocolate does. That’s a stain.
菲力克斯,别弄了 那会留下水迹的
Felix, leave that alone, will you? You’re gonna get a water stain.
那永远都擦不掉了
That’s not gonna come out. That’s a permanent stain.
变成一个永恒的污渍了
你们想好吃什么了吗?
You ready to order now?
噢,嗨!
– Oh, hi. – Hey, there’s my little pussycat.
嗨,这不是我的小宝贝吗
Come over here, darling.
过来,亲爱的
For a tip, I’m gonna leave you the key to my apartment.
我要把我家的钥匙送给你做小费
你是说真的吗,我能带我丈夫一起去吗?
– Is it informal, or can I bring my husband? – Never mind. I can’t wait that long.
当然了,不过我已经等不及了
我们现在就去收银台后面玩五分钟怎么样?
How about five quick minutes behind the cash register?
啊!哈 哈 哈!
你要是咬了,我就没法写字了
If you bite, I can’t write.
要些什么?
– What will you have? – A cup of hot tea for me, please.
请给我来一杯热茶
给我们的白金钻石王老五来一杯热茶
Cup of hot tea for Diamond Jim Brady. You gonna eat anything?
你要吃点什么吗?
让我想想 我刚刚吃了一个冰淇淋
Let’s see. I just had an ice cream.
给我一块牛肉,全部要肥的,
Give me a corned beef on rye, all fat, and a high-calorie cream soda.
再来一杯高热量的香草苏打
她是不是很可爱啊?
Isn’t she cute?
哈 哈 哈!
哈 哈 哈!
哈 哈!如果你没有试过的话,
你又怎么会知道呢?
If you don’t try, how you gonna find out?
没错,你说的对,这对你我来说都很简单,奥斯卡
Exactly. It’s very easy for you and me, Oscar.
我们都是男人 我们整天都在外面的世界里
We’re men. We’re out in the world. We can meet new people.
我们可以结识新的人 可弗朗西丝呢?
– What about Frances? – What about Frances?
离婚其实对女人来说更加残酷
Divorce is much harder on the woman. She’s alone with the kids, stuck in the house.
她自己整天待在家中照顾两个孩子
她要怎么去认识别人呢,
How’s she gonna meet somebody now, at her age, with two kids? And where?
在她现在这个年龄,还带着两个孩子?
我不知道
I don’t know. Maybe someone will come to the door.
也许有人会主动找上门
我们能不能不要讨论弗朗西丝了?
– Felix, can we stop talking about Frances? – What would you like me to do, just forget her?
你希望我现在就把她忘了吗?
你要怎么把这种十二年的感情给忘掉?
How do you wipe out 12 years of marriage just like that?
你不用忘 面对现实吧,菲力克斯
You don’t. Those are the facts. You gotta face it.
你不能成天的哭泣
You can’t spend the rest of your life crying. It annoys people in the movies.
那只会发生在电影里
怎么了?
– What’s the matter? – Too cold. It’s the air conditioning.
太冷了 是空调的缘故
他们为什么总把温度开得这么低?
Why do they always turn those up so high? I’ll probably get the flu.
我可能会得流感的
– Want me to ask them for a blanket? – You gotta be careful with air conditioning.
你想让我去给你找个毯子吗?
你一定要注意空调的使用
Frances and I got one. I never let her turn it on in the summer.
我从不让弗朗西丝在夏天用空调
噢,她一定会因为这疯掉
– Oh. She must be crazy about that. – Come on.
你去哪?
– Where you going? – Come on. Let’s move to another table.
让我们换一张桌子吧
噢,我知道了
– Excuse me. – Aha, oh, I knew it.
现在怎么样了?
What’s the matter now?
我想…我的耳朵被堵上了
Oh. I got this… My ears are filling up. I got this sinus condition.
我总是会出现这种症状
只要温度出现大的变化就有
It’s the change in temperature. I always get it from air conditioning.
我经常因为开空调得这病
也许它一会自己就消失了
– Maybe it’ll go away. – No. It’s all part of my allergies.
不会的 我对很多东西都非常敏感
我一到夏天就这样
– I get them in the summer. – Only in the summer?
只是在夏天吗?
在冬天也是,我一年都这样
In the winter too. I get them all year long.
我对食物过敏
I’m allergic to foods and pillows and curtains and perfumes. Heh.
对枕头,对窗帘,对香水都过敏
你能想象吗?对香水都过敏
Can you imagine that? Allergic to perfumes. That used to drive Frances crazy.
这一定要让弗朗西丝疯掉了
不过事实上,除了润肤霜以外
For a while, she couldn’t wear anything except my aftershave lotion.
她对我的一切都无法忍♥受
我总是让别人很难接受
I was impossible to live with.
快停下来,你在干什么啊?
Stop that, will you? What are you doing?
我想让我耳朵舒服一些
I’m trying to clear up my ears. Fmah.
你给你的头里面一个压强
You create a pressure inside your head. It opens up the eustachian tubes.
可以使耳咽管畅通
现在它畅通了吗?
Did it open up?
我想我的喉咙都被我弄变形了
Uh-huh.
I think I strained my throat.
菲力克斯,你能让你自己安静一会吗?
Felix, will you leave yourself alone? Don’t tinker.
不要这么粗鲁
I know.
我知道
可我没办法,我让每个人受不了
I can’t help it. I drive everybody crazy.
一个婚姻法律顾问把我从他的办公室里赶了出来
A marriage counselor once kicked me out of his office.
在我的表上填着…“疯子”
Wrote on my chart “lunatic.”
婚姻是需要两个人去共同维持的
It takes two to make a rotten marriage.
你不知道我在家里是个什么
You don’t know what I was like at home.
我在家就是一个清洁工…
一直跟在弗朗西丝的后面打扫房♥间
I’m a compulsive cleaner.
我还要去厨房♥给她做饭
Always cleaning up after Frances.
Then I’d go into the kitchen and recook her meals…
因为她做饭没我做的好
…because I’m also a much better cook than she is.
我连结婚之后都还要自己做饭
I cooked myself right out of a marriage.
我真是个大笨蛋!
Stupid damned idiot.
嗨,菲力克斯,别那样
Ah. Hey, Felix, don’t do that. You’ll get a headache.
会头疼的
I can’t stand it anymore. It’s just…
我再也无法忍♥受了…
我讨厌我自己
I hate me.
伙计,我讨厌我自己
Oh, boy, do I hate me.
你不讨厌你,你爱你
Eh, you don’t hate you. You love you.
你知道吗没人像你这样有这么多的麻烦事
– You think no one else has problems like you. – I thought you were my friend.
我一直把你当作我的朋友
我确实是,不然我也不会在这陪你聊天了…
I am. That’s why I can talk this way, because I love you almost as much as you do.
只因为我爱你,就像你自己爱自己那样
那你为什么不帮我呢?
Then why don’t you help?
我怎么帮你,我连自己都帮不了自己?
Help? How can I help you when I can’t even help myself?
你说你很难使别人接受?
You think you’re impossible to live with? Heh.
哈 哈!布兰琪曾经问我,
Blanche used to say, “What time do you want dinner?”
“你想要在什么时候吃饭?”
我说,“我不知道,我还不饿”
I’d say, “I don’t know. I’m not hungry.”
凌晨三点的时候 我把她叫醒,告诉她“现在”
Then 3:00 in the morning, I’d wake her up and I’d say, “Now.”
我是世界上开销最大的体育新闻记者之一
I’ve been one of the highest-paid sportswriters in the East for the past 14 years.
在过去的十四年里
我一共存了8.5美元
We saved $8.50 in pennies. I’m never home. I gamble.
我总是不回家 我去赌博
I burn cigar holes in furniture, drink like a fish, lie to her every chance I get.
我用烟头把家具烧的都是洞
我喝的醉的像条鱼,睡在她旁边
结婚十周年纪念的时候,
Then for our 10th wedding anniversary, I took her…
我带她去看纽约突击队 对底特律红色飞行章队的曲棍球比赛,
…to the New York Rangers-Detroit Red Wings hockey game, where she got hit by a puck.
在那里,她被一个恶作剧的家伙给碰伤了
我到现在还不知道她为什么离开我
I still can’t figure out why she left me. That’s how impossible I am.
你看我是多么糟糕
好了,让我们走吧
Come on, let’s get out of here. The muggers will be here soon.
再过一会鳄鱼会来这的
我没办法一个人住,奥斯卡
I don’t think I can take it living alone, Oscar.
这两个星期以来我都快崩溃了
In two weeks, I’ll go to pieces. How will I work? How will I make a living?
我要怎么去工作?我要怎么生活啊?
你可以去街角里哭泣
You’ll go on street corners and cry. They’ll throw nickels at you. You’ll work.
会有人扔钱给你的
今天晚上你就睡在这里
Tonight you’ll sleep here.
明天你回去拿你的衣服
Tomorrow you get your clothes and electric toothbrush and move in with me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!