– Get him! – Felix!
菲力克斯!菲力克斯!
把门踹开!踹开!
– Felix! Felix! – Watch out. Watch out. Back off.
– Back off. – Let him break the door down.
让我们把门踹开
Break it in.
冲进去
菲力克斯!
Felix! He jumped.
他跳下去了
– What? – I tell you, he jumped.
什么?
Ow. My back.
噢!
我的背
噢,我的背!
Oh. My back. My back.
我的背!
我的背
My back.
我的背
噢,我的背啊!
Oh! The back.
啊!哦!
噢
你们能让我静一静吗?
Will you leave me alone?
噢 我的胃
– Oh. Ow, my stomach. – What’s the matter with your stomach?
怎么了?
没事,我的胃没有事
Nothing’s the matter with my stomach. I didn’t take anything. Leave me alone.
我什么都没有吃过 不要管我了
你吃了什么?
– What did you take? – Nothing. I didn’t take anything.
我什么都没吃
Don’t tell Frances what I did.
别告诉弗朗西丝我♥干♥了什么
– He took pills. – How many pills?
你吃了些药片 什么药片?
– What kind of pills? – Little green ones out of her medicine cabinet.
从她的医药箱里找到的绿色的
别告诉弗朗西丝
– Don’t call Frances. – I won’t.
你什么时候吃的那些药片?
– When did you take these pills? – You promise?
几个小时之前吧 你们不会和她说的,对吗?
A couple of hours ago. You won’t call her?
你吃了多少?
– I won’t call her. – How many pills did you take?
我记不清了,也许是一瓶吧
I can’t remember. I think a whole bottle.
一瓶药片?
– A whole bottle? – A whole bottle of pills?
天啊!快叫救护车!
– My God, get an ambulance! – We don’t even know what kind.
我们还不知道是什么药呢
He took a whole bottle.
可他吃了一整瓶啊
Maybe they were vitamins. He could be the healthiest one in the room.
或许那是维生素呢
那他就是我们当中最健康的人
Walk him around. Don’t let him go to sleep.
让他到处走走,别让他睡着
打开他的衣领 把窗户也打开
– Will you please…? – Open his collar. Open the window.
当心我的背!
– Watch my back! Ow! – Keep the circulation going.
保证空气的流通
我没事
– Look, I’m all right. – One doctor at a time!
快去找个医生来!
现在所有的诊所都关门了!
– All the interns shut the hell up! – You didn’t call Frances, did you?
你还没有告诉弗朗西丝吧?
The bathroom, get his head under the cold shower.
把他的头放到水管下面用冷水冲冲
我的胳膊!当心我的胳膊!
My arm! Watch my arm!
我的胳膊!
– Watch my arm! – Easy.
不,别…哦!快把它关上!
No, please, will you…? Ow! Cut it out!
我们只是想让你把药吐出来
We gotta get the pills out.
那些药根本不在我肚子里,我早就扔了
The pills are out. I threw up before.
Hmm, hmm.
十二年了 十二年了
Twelve years. Twelve years.
你知道吗我已经结婚十二年了,罗伊?
Did you know I was married 12 years, Roy?
是的,菲力克斯,我知道
– Yes, Felix, I knew. – It’s over just like that. That’s hysterical.
可现在它完了
真是歇斯底里的
Maybe it was just a fight. You’ve had fights before, Felix.
或许这只是吵架呢
你们以前也吵过架的啊,菲力克斯
No, no, no. It’s over. She’s getting a lawyer tomorrow.
不,不 这是真的
她明天就要带律师来
My cousin. She’s using my cousin.
而且律师还是我的堂兄,她要找我的堂兄来
我现在该怎么办啊?
Who am I gonna get?
没事的,菲力克斯
It’s okay, Felix.
好了,咱们别盯着他看
All right, all right, let’s not stand around looking at him. Let’s break it up. Break it up.
让我们散开点
是的 别老看我
Yeah, don’t stand there looking at me. I’m ashamed.
我现在很惭愧
Come on, fellas, let’s call it a night. He’s all right.
今晚就这样吧 他现在没事 我们走吧
没事的,菲力克斯 我们明白
It’s all right, Felix. We understand.
别把这事告诉任何人,维尼
Don’t tell anybody about this. Now, you promise me.
你现在对我发誓
I’m going to Florida tomorrow.
我明天就去佛罗里达了 放心吧
– Oh, that’s nice. Have a good time. – Thanks.
那很棒 玩得开心点
我们冬天一起去佛罗里达怎么样
We were going to Florida next winter without the kids. Now they’re going without me.
不带那些孩子们了
反正他们现在也已经不属于我了
好了,走吧,伙计们
Okay, come on, boys, huh?
晚安,奥斯卡
– Good night, Oscar. – Maybe one of us should stay.
或许我们其中的一个人应该留下来
没事的
– That’s okay, Murray. – Suppose he tries something again?
万一他再想办法自杀怎么办
他不会的
– He won’t try anything again. – How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I’m not gonna try anything again. I’m very tired.
我不会再去自杀了
我累了
你听到了吗?他累了
You hear? He’s very tired. He’s had a busy night.
他都折腾了一个晚上了
– Good night, fellas. – Good night.
晚安
要是发生了什么事,奥斯卡,立刻通知我
– If anything happens, Oscar, just call me. – Yeah.
我离这儿只有三个街区
I’m three blocks away. I can be here in five minutes.
我会在这等五分钟再离开的
如果你需要找我,
If you need me, I’ll be at the Meridian Motel in Miami Beach.
我就住在迈阿密海滩上的莫瑞丁酒店
放心吧,维尼,我一定最先通知你
– You’ll be the first one I call, Vinnie. – Good.
奥斯卡
– Oscar. – Yeah?
什么事?
你确定吗?
– Are you sure? – I’m sure.
我确定
Good night, Felix. Get a good night’s sleep.
晚安,菲力克斯 做个好梦
我保证明天你醒来的时候一切都会好的
I guarantee you things are gonna look a lot brighter in the morning.
把他的皮带和鞋带都拿走
Take away his belt and his shoelaces.
噢,菲力克斯,菲力克斯,菲力克斯,菲力克斯
Oh, Felix, Felix, Felix.
我明白,我明白,我明白…
I know, I know, I know.
我明白!
I know.
奥斯卡…我现在该怎么办啊,恩?
Oscar…
…what am I gonna do, huh?
我们晚点再讨论这事
We’ll talk about it later.
现在 让我们先去吃些东西
Come on. Get something to eat first. You like some nice hot Ovaltine?
想吃什么,热的鱼籽吗?
关键是我还爱着她,你知道吗?
The terrible thing is I still love her, you know? I always loved her.
我一直爱着她
How about some vanilla wafers or Vienna Fingers or some Mallomars?
香草饼干怎么样
还是要些威尼斯风味的,还是要吃些糖果?
你想要一盒包装精美的巧克力糖果吗?
You like a nice box of chocolate Mallomars? I got everything in here.
我这里什么都有
We had so much together.
我们已经在一起这么久了
We had two beautiful kids, a beautiful home.
我们有两个漂亮的孩子,和一个美丽的家
谁还能有更漂亮的孩子啊
Whoever had more beautiful kids or a more beautiful home?
谁还能有更美丽的家?
– Nobody. Nobody. – It’s 12 years of marriage down the drain.
没人能有 没人
十二年的感情就这样被扔进下水道里冲走了
下水道该修了 我们需要找些水管工人
Drains can be fixed. That’s why we have plumbers.
把水池下面的水壶拿给我好吗?
Get me a pot under the sink, will you?
这不公平
It’s not fair.
该死的,这不公…平!
Damn it, it’s not fa…
怎么了?
– What’s the matter? – My neck.
我的脖子 我的脖子
My neck. I got a nerve spasm in my neck.
我的脖子抽筋了
放松点,告诉我哪里疼
Just take it easy. Show me where it hurts.
我现在不能把脖子伸直了
I can’t straighten it out. Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me.
别碰我 别碰我
– I just wanna see where it hurts. – No, no, no. It’s tension. I must be tense.
我只是想看看你是哪疼
这一定是紧张造成的 我一定是太紧张了
I wouldn’t be surprised.
我不应该这么紧张的
Aah! Ow. Ow. Aah!
啊!哦!
Relax, damn it. Relax.
放松点,放松!
别对我喊 噢 噢
Don’t yell at me. Ow. Ow.
疼吗?
– Does that hurt? – Oh. No. It feels good. Unh.
不 这感觉很舒服
你疼痛和快乐的时候发出的声音是一样的
You make the same sounds for pain or happiness.
我知道,我是个疯子
I know. I know. Heh.
现在你感觉好些了吗,
– I think I’m crazy. – If it’ll make you feel any better, I think so too.
我想是这样的
Doesn’t take much. The first sign of anything going wrong, and I fall to pieces like that.
就这样没有预兆的,什么都没有了,
我就要崩溃了
Don’t stop. It feels good when you rub.
别停下 你按♥摩♥的我很舒服
如果你再不放松点的话 我的手指头都要断了
Listen, if you don’t relax, I’m gonna break my fingers.
看看这个…
Look at this, will you? The only man in the world with clenched hair.
你是世界上唯一一个头发绷紧的男人
低头 低头 很好
Bend over.
– Ah. – Just bend over. Attaboy.
噢,现在,就这样别动
Okay, now hold still.
如果我弄疼你了,菲力克斯,告诉我,
Now, if this hurts, Felix, tell me, because I don’t know what the hell I’m doing.