可能是菲力克斯打来的
Hey, maybe that’s Felix.
一对6
– Pair of 6’s. – Three deuces.
三张2
– Ugh. – Why didn’t you go to Florida last night?
我晕,你怎么不在昨天就去佛罗里达呢?
Oscar the poker player.
如果是我妻子的话,告诉她我12:00就走
If that’s my wife, tell her I’m leaving at 12.
你急什么啊,再看看你的表,
You look at your watch once more, you get the peanuts in your face. Deal.
你把花生弄到脸上了
切牌
– Cut. – Would you talk up? I can’t hear you. Who?
我听不清你说话
戴比?戴比什么?这没有叫戴比的人
Dabby? Dabby who? No, there’s no Dabby here.
噢,爸爸!哭的声音很大,是我的孩子
Oh, “Daddy.” For crying out loud, it’s my kid.
布鲁斯,你还好吗,亲爱的?
Brucey. How are you, baby? Huh?
恩?是的…不,我没有…
Yes, it’s… No, I couldn’t…
不,这里有很多的人 我们正在玩呢 恩?
No, there’s a lot of boys here. We’re playing. Huh?
伙计们,安静一会!
Boys, fellas, give me a break, will you?
我五岁的孩子正从加利福尼亚给我打电♥话♥
My 5-year-old kid is calling from California. It must be costing him a fortune.
这一定要花掉他很多钱
你还好吗,亲爱的?是的,我收到你的信了
– How have you been, honey? – Okay, deal.
Yes. Yes, I got your letter.
是啊,花了三个星期才寄到这
Yes. It took three weeks.
下次你让妈妈给你邮票
Next time, you tell Mommy to give you a stamp.
是的,我知道,亲爱的,
Yeah, I know, honey, but you’re not supposed to draw it on.
可是自己画上去的是没用的
你们听到了吗?
– You hear this? You hear? – Yeah, we hear, we hear. We’re all thrilled.
我们听到了,听到了,我们都在笑呢
啊?啊?哦,妈妈想和我说话啊?
Huh? Huh? Oh, Mommy wants to talk to me?
好的,亲爱的 我爱你孩子,再见
All right, sweetheart. I love you, soldier. Goodbye.
下注,一美元
– Ante a dollar. – Cost you $1 to play, Oscar. You got $1?
你有一美元吗,奥斯卡?
在我和我的夫人通完话前没有
Not after I get through talking to this lady.
嗨,布兰琪,你好吗?
Hello, Blanche. How are you?
我知道你为什么打电♥话♥来
Yeah, I got a good idea why you’re calling. I’m a week behind with the check, right?
我拖欠了一个礼拜的抚养费,对吗?
四个星期?这不可能
Four weeks? It’s not possible.
这不可能
Because it’s not possible. Blanche, I keep a record of every check in my files here…
布兰琪,我给我的每一张支票都做了记录
我知道我只晚了3个星期
…and I happen to know I’m only three weeks behind.
好吧,别想拿监狱吓唬我,布兰琪,
Look, don’t threaten me with jail, Blanche, because it’s not a threat.
因为这吓不住我
With my expenses and my alimony, a prisoner takes home more pay than I do.
根据我现在的日常开支和生活费来说,
一个囚犯花掉的家中的钱都比我花的多
多么温柔的话啊,在孩子面前你就是这样说话的吗?
Very nice language in front of the children.
我欠了八百美元的抚养费 让我们加大些赌注吧
I’m $800 behind in alimony.
– Let’s raise the stakes. – She can do it.
她能做到的
– Do what? – Throw you in jail.
什么?
Ah, but if she can’t call me once a week to aggravate me, she’s not happy.
把你弄进监狱
她要是一个星期不和我吵一次,她就浑身不自在
你不为你的孩子担心吗?
Aren’t you worried about the kids?
孩子们都住在他们的祖父那
The kids are living in their grandfather’s house with a pool in California.
住在加利福尼亚的一个有游泳池的别♥墅♥里
– Can we play cards? – I told you you’d get into trouble.
我们可不可以好好玩牌?别说其他的了
我是说你可能有麻烦了
You don’t know how to manage anything. I’m your accountant.
我应该知道发生了什么事…我是你的会计师
If you’re my accountant, how come I need money?
要是你是我的会计师,那我为什么会缺钱呢?
如果你缺钱,那你为什么还要来玩扑克呢?
How come you play poker?
因为我缺钱
– I need money. – You always lose.
可你总是在输
– That’s why I need money. – Then don’t play.
那就是为什么我缺钱
那你就别玩了啊
Then don’t come to my house and eat my potato chips.
那你就别来我家,别吃我的薯条!
很好,很好,男士们
– Wise guy. Potato chips. – Beautiful. Beautiful.
你们吵什么?我们在玩一个很友好的游戏
– Look at that. – Wonderful.
What are you yelling about? We’re playing a friendly game.
谁在玩啊?从八点开始我们就一直在聊天
Who’s playing? We’ve been talking since 8.
是从七点开始!我就是在那个时候说的我12:00走
Since 7. When I said I was gonna quit at 12.
你喊什么,想在嘴里塞个香蕉吗?
How’d you like a banana right in the mouth?
好了 好了 好了!
All right. All right. All right! Calm down!
镇静!镇静!都给我闭嘴
Calm down! Take it easy.
我可以把你们通通拘留
I’m a cop, you know. I could arrest the whole lousy game.
让我们单纯的玩牌行吗,别再提其他的了
My friend Murray is right. Let’s just play cards.
我看不到我做的记号♥在哪了
And please hold them up. I can’t see where I marked them.
他欠每一个人的钱,
He owes money to his wife, government, friends, and he still won’t take it seriously.
可他却根本不把这当回事
Life goes on, even for those of us who are divorced, broke and sloppy.
生命在继续
就算是对那些离婚的,感情破裂的, 脆弱的人来说也一样
Hello. Divorced, broke and sloppy.
嗨,我是离婚的,感情破裂的、脆弱的人
嗨,亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
是的,亲爱的
Yes, darling.
是 听着,亲爱的,
Yes. Listen, darling, I told you not to call me during the game.
我告诉过你在我玩牌的时候别打电♥话♥
我现在不能和你说话
I can’t talk to you now.
啊 啊 啊!你知道我会的,亲爱的
You know I do, darling.
当然了 等一下
Yeah.
默里,你妻子的电♥话♥
Hold on just a second. Murray, it’s your wife.
我倒真希望你和她能发生一段恋情
I wish you were having an affair with her. Then she wouldn’t bother me. Hello, Mimi.
那她就不会总是来烦我了
嗨,咪♥咪♥
“What time are you coming home?”
“你什么时候回家啊?”
– “About 12:00, 12:30.” – About 12:00, 12:30.
“大约12:00,12:30”
大约12:00,12:30.
Why, what do you want, Mimi?
为什么,你想要什么,咪♥咪♥?
一份牛肉三明治和草莓味麦芽糖?
A corned-beef sandwich and a strawberry malted?
她是不是又怀孕了?
– Is she pregnant again? – No, just fat. Ha-ha-ha.
不是,只是变胖了
你是怎么听见的?我把电♥话♥押在胸上的啊
How could you hear that? I had the phone over my chest.
谁,菲力克斯?不,他今天晚上没来
Who, Felix? No, he didn’t show up tonight. What’s wrong?
出什么事了?
你在开玩笑
You’re kidding.
不 我怎么会知道?
No. How should I know?
好的,好的,咪♥咪♥ 我会注意的
All right. All right, Mimi. I’ll take care of it. Goodbye.
拜拜
我刚才和你们说什么来着?菲力克斯失踪了
– What did I tell you? Felix is missing. – What do you mean, missing?
你说什么,失踪了?
He didn’t show up for work, didn’t come home. Nobody knows where he is.
他没有去上班,也没有回家
没人知道他在哪
Mimi just spoke to his wife.
咪♥咪♥刚刚和他妻子通过话
Wait a minute. No one is missing for one day.
等一下 没有人会在一天之内失踪啊
也许他是出了什么意外
– Maybe he had an accident. – They would’ve heard.
那她们该听说了啊
If he’s laying in a gutter, who would know who he is?
如果他掉进了水沟里呢,谁又能知道呢?
He’s got 92 credit cards in his wallet.
他身上带着九十二张信♥用♥卡♥呢
The minute something happens to him, America lights up.
如果他要是出了什么事,全美国都要沸腾了
我要给他的妻子打电♥话♥
I’ll call his wife.
我觉得他最近几个星期看上去都很急躁
I thought he looked edgy the last couple of weeks.
你不认为他看上去很急躁吗?
Didn’t you think he looked edgy?
不 我认为你看上去很急躁
No. I thought you looked edgy.
弗朗西丝 你好吗?我是奥斯卡
Frances. How are you? Oscar.
是的 是,我刚刚听说
– Yeah. Yeah, I just heard. – Tell her not to worry.
让她别担心
– She’s probably hysterical. – You know women.
你了解女人的
Listen, Frances, the most important thing is not to worry.
听着,弗朗西丝,现在最重要的就是你别担心
噢 她说她不担心
– Oh. She’s not worried. – Sure.
弗朗西丝,你知道他可能去哪了吗?
Listen, Frances, do you have any idea at all where he could be?
你说什么?你在开玩笑吧
You what?
You’re kidding.
噢,不 我…我还不知道
Oh, no. I…
I didn’t know.
是的 不知道,他从来没和我说过 是
Yeah.
No, he never told me. Yeah.
好吧 是的 听着,弗朗西丝,你就坐在电♥话♥旁边,
All right.
Yeah. All right, listen, Frances, you just sit tight…
一有消息,我就会立刻通知你的
…and the minute I hear anything, I’ll let you know. Right.
好的 就这样 拜拜
Okay. Goodbye.
你快点和我们说啊,
You gonna tell us, or do we hire a private detective?
我们是不是应该去雇个私♥人♥侦♥探♥?
他们离婚了
– They broke up. – Who?
谁?
谁?菲力克斯和弗朗西丝,还能是谁 他们离婚了
“Who?” Felix and Frances who.
他们的婚姻结束了
They broke up. The entire marriage is through.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
都过了十二年了
After 12 years?
他们的关系一直那么好
They were such a happy couple.
他的心一定都要碎了
He’ll go to pieces. I know Felix. He’s gonna go try something crazy.
他会去做一些疯狂的事的
他总是会说关于他的妻子和孩子的事…
That’s all he ever used to talk about. His wife and kids.
他会去自杀的
He’ll kill himself. Hear what I’m saying? He’s gonna kill himself.
你们听到我说的了吗?
他会去自杀的!
Would you shut up, Murray? Stop being a cop for two minutes.
你能不能先别用你的警♥察♥的思维去思考!
他去哪了?