我可以到酒店里去住的
怎么会呢,沙发上有足够的地方给你睡啊
Nonsense. There’s plenty of room on the sofa.
我会妨碍到你们的
I’ll be in the way. Won’t I be in the way?
你怎么可能会妨碍到任何人的?
– How could you possibly be in anyone’s way? – Wanna see a typewritten list?
你们想看看关于他的事的表格吗?
难道你还没有说够吗?
Haven’t you said enough already?
拜托了,就住几天也好?
– Please. Please. Just for a few days? – Until you get settled.
等到你找到住的地方再搬走也行啊
– Please say yes. – Oh, please. We’d be so happy.
拜托了,你就答应吧
那样我们会很开心的
好吧,那就先住几天好了
– Well, maybe just for a few days. – Oh, that’s marvelous.
噢,这太棒了!
Good. Then get the rest of your things.
你去收拾一下你的东西
我们现在回去收拾一下屋子
– We’ll go clean the house. – And cook dinner.
然后再做点饭
It’ll be so nice to have a man about the house again. Come on, Cecy.
我们的屋子里又有男人了,这真是太棒了
晚安,先生们
Good night, gentlemen. So sorry to interrupt your bridge game.
很抱歉打扰你们玩牌了
– Ta-ta. – Ta-ta.
回头见!回头见!
Ta-ta.
Ah.
我告诉过你那个家伙是最冷静的
– What’d I tell you? It’s always the quiet guys. – Gee, what nice girls.
啊 多么棒的女孩啊
嗨,菲力克斯,
– Hey, Felix. – Huh?
你真的要过去和她们一起住吗?
Felix, are you really gonna move in with them?
只是住几天
Just for a couple of days, you know, until I can get my own pad.
找到地方我就会搬走的
你是不是要谢谢我呢,菲力克斯?
– Aren’t you gonna thank me? – For what?
为什么?
The two greatest things I’ve ever done for you. Taking you in and throwing you out.
因为我为你做了两件伟大的事啊…
让你搬进来,又把你赶出去
奥斯卡,你说的对
Oscar, you’re right. Getting thrown out twice is enough for any man.
一个人被从家中赶出两次就足够了
为了感谢你,我收回我的诅咒
In gratitude, I remove the curse.
愿上帝保佑你,
Bless you and thank you, Wicked Witch of the North.
你是北方邪恶的巫师,哈哈
可能是那些女孩打来的
Yup. It’s probably the girls.
她们不喜欢我迟到
– Hello. – They hate it when I’m late for cocktails.
是你的妻子
It’s your wife.
噢,你能帮我个忙吗,默里
Oh. Um…
告诉她我现在不能和她说话
Do me a favor, Murray. Tell her I can’t talk to her right now.
过几天我会打给她的
因为我有很多话要说
Tell her I’ll call in a couple days. We have a lot to talk about.
告诉她如果觉得我变了,
Tell her if I sound different to her…
那是因为我已经不是以前的我了
…it’s because I’m not the same man she threw out three weeks ago.
不是那个三个星期前被她赶出来的我了
就告诉她这些吧,默里
– Heh. Tell her that. Go ahead and tell her. – I will when I see her. This is Oscar’s wife.
如果我见到她的话我会和她说的,这是奥斯卡的妻子
Oh.
你好,布兰琪
Hello, Blanche.
我知道你为什么打电♥话♥过来
Yeah, I got a good idea why you’re calling. You got my checks, right?
你收到我寄的支票了,对吗?
现在我们的帐两清了?
So now we’re all even up? Right.
不,我没有赢钱
No, I haven’t been winning at the track. I’ve just been eating home a lot lately.
我只是最近常常在家里吃饭了
你不用谢我,布兰琪
我只是在做我认为是对的事
You don’t have to thank me, Blanche. I’m just doing what’s right.
你也很好
That’s very nice of you too.
好了,晚安,麦迪逊先生
Good night, Mr. Madison. You need any heavy cleaning, I get $1.50 an hour.
如果你想要找人来打扫房♥间的话,
我收你每小时1.5美元
等一下
Wait.
是的 是的 好的
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
明天晚上再给你打电♥话♥
Right. Talk to you tomorrow night. Kiss the kids for me, will you?
替我亲亲孩子们好吗?
晚安,布兰琪
Right. Good night, Blanche.
菲力克斯,下个周五晚上就来打扫怎么样?
Felix, what about next Friday? You’re not gonna break up the poker game.
如果你能不破坏我们的牌局的话?
我吗?当然不会了!
Me? Never. Marriage may come and go, but the game must go on.
婚姻可以来,也可以走,
但是我们的游戏必须继续
So long, Frances.
再见,弗朗西丝
再见,布兰琪
So long, Blanche.
好了,我们是就在这里坐着呢,
Well, are we just gonna sit around, or are we gonna play poker?
还是继续玩牌呢?
– Let’s play some poker. – Deal the cards.
当然是玩牌了
嗨,伙计们,伙计们,伙计们,
Hey, boys, boys, boys.
能不能别乱扔烟头 可以吗?
Let’s watch the cigarette butts, shall we? This is my house, not a pigsty.
这里是我家…不是猪圈
下注了,二十五美分,伙计们