Thank you, Lieutenant Drebin.
当然 我们都知道女皇的安全
Of course, we all have a stake in seeing that this portion
对这次美国之行的利害关系
of the Queen’s American tour is completely protected.
而且我么十分荣耀接待女皇
And we can take pride that the Queen…
这份荣耀是属于所有人的
lndeed, it is for all the people,
我们将会共同拥有这 庆祝
who will be able to share in these…celebrations…
尤其激动人心
Especially exciting…
的将是 女皇的 公共露面
will be…the Queen’s… public appearances.
我们还
We also would like…
埃德和我开车去了诺德伯格被发现的地方 他当时大头朝下浮在水面上
Ed and l drove to where Nordberg had been found floating.
没有线索的案件 就需要找个什么地方开始 那个地方就是那个港口
Without leads, you have to start somewhere, and that was the harbour.
请不要围观 请不要围观
Please disperse. Please disperse.
这里没什么可看的 请离开
There’s nothing for you to see here. Keep moving.
他们在哪找到他的
Where did they find him?
在那边 想不想坐小船过去
Out there. Do you wanna take a dinghy?
不 不 我在记者招待会上已经摆平了
No, l took care of that at the press conference.
我真不明白 很不错的警♥察♥ 光明的前途
lt doesn’t make sense. Good policeman, bright future…
可却摊上了这摊子事
then something like this happens.
他是被守夜人发现的
He was found by the nightwatchman.
我要和港务总管谈谈
l’m gonna talk to the harbour-master.
我要四处走走侦查一下
l’ll walk around and snoop.
– 谁呀 – 卓斌中尉 警♥察♥小队
-Yeah? -Lieutenant Drebin, Police Squad.
我记起你来了 你想怎样
l remember you. What do you want?
我想问些问题 你熟悉这张脸吗
l wanna ask some questions. Are you familiar with that face?
我不知道 我的记忆力不是很好
l don’t know. My memory ain’t so great.
哦 是吗 也许这个能让你的记忆闪一下
Oh, yeah? Maybe this’ll refresh your memory.
– 还是不清醒 – 这个呢
-Still hazy. -How about this?
我想起来了 你为什么想知道这个
l remember. Why do you want to know?
– 我不能告诉你 – 也许这个能帮助你
-l can’t tell you. -Maybe this’ll help.
– 我不认为会起作用 – 仍然这么认为
-l don’t think l should. -Still don’t think so?
– 那是诺德伯格 他是个警♥察♥ – 不 他当时正在搞海♥洛♥因♥
-lt’s Nordberg, he’s a cop. -No, he was dealin’ ‘H’.
– 什么 – 他不干净
-What? -He was dirty!
小杂种 我本该让你跑
Scum! l ought to run you in right now!
他替拉德维格的海运部工作 他当时正在努力掰什么东西
He worked at Ludwig’s Shipping. He tried to push something.
– 你要怎么干 – 我为什么要告诉你
-What are you gonna do about it? -Why should l tell you?
– 也许这个会有点帮助 – 我不应该告诉你的
-Maybe this’ll help. -l shouldn’t tell you.
能不能让我看张20的 现在呢
Can you spot me a 20? How about now?
我现在就去拉德维格的办公室
l’m going down to Ludwig’s office.
我会找出你告诉我的是不是真的
l’ll find out if you’re telling the truth.
文森特 拉德维格拥有全城最大的公♥司♥
Vincent Ludwig owned one of the city’s largest corporations.
一个受尊敬的商人和市议员
A respected business man and civic leader,
美国人选出的女皇接待委员会的主席
he was to chair the Queen’s reception committee.
我现在就准备去问他关于毒品和企图谋杀的问题
Now l was about to question him about drugs and attempted murder.
– 拉德维格先生 – 是的
-Mr Ludwig? -Yes?
卓斌中尉想见你 先生
Lieutenant Drebin to see you, sir.
把他带进来
Show him in.
– 中尉 – 感觉相同
-Lieutenant. -The feeling is mutual.
我也很高兴见到你 古巴的(雪茄)
Nice to meet you, too. Cuban?
不 我是德国的爱尔兰人 我爸爸是威尔士人
No, Dutch-lrish. My father was from Wales.
请坐
Sit down.
– 好堂皇的办公室呀 – 谢谢你 中尉
-What a magnificent office. -Thank you, Lieutenant.
这里的大部分东西都是我多年收集来的
Most objects l have collected over a period of many years –
我的庚斯博罗(著名画家) 明代花瓶 不值钱
my Gainsborough, Ming vases. Priceless!
这些东西我感觉最能反映我的性格
They are objects which l feel reflect my personality,
像日本斗鱼
like the Japanese fighting fish –
美丽 高贵 优雅
beautiful, graceful, elegant…
目标只有一个
yet single-minded of purpose
被他发现了的东西就会没命
and deadly when it finds what it wants.
这个最平常的要两万美元
This particular one is valued at over $20,000.
毫无疑问是件和奢侈的东西
A luxury item, to be certain,
但我就是个比较欣赏鱼类的人
but l am a man who appreciates the finer things in life.
噢 这个 这是一只很少见的日本武士笔
Oh, this… This is a rare Samurai pen,
是日本裕仁天♥皇♥给我的礼物
a gift from Emperor Hirohito.
永不损坏 除了水什么都不怕
Unbreakable. lmpervious to everything but water.
– 简直就是无价之宝 – 很吸引人
-lts value is beyond estimation. -That’s fascinating.
但是我确信你不是为参观这些艺术品而来的
But l’m sure you didn’t pay this visit for a lecture on fine art.
有什么能为您效劳的
To what do l owe the honour?
我正在调查一个码头工人的蓄意谋杀案
l’m investigating the attempted murder of a dock worker,
一个叫做诺德伯格的人 一个警♥察♥
a man named Nordberg, a police officer.
他还活着是吗
He is still alive, then?
他被射中了六枪
He was shot six times.
幸运的是 子弹都没有射中要害
Fortunately, the bullets missed every vital organ.
– 海水救了他 – 那么他们
-The salt water preserved him. -So they…
那么他们把他及时地送到了医院
So they got him to the hospital in time?
他现在在无奇迹圣母医院的特护病房♥里
He’s in the intensive care ward at Our Lady of the Worthless Miracle.
这个消息挺让我震撼的
This certainly comes as a shock to me.
就像你所知道的 我不是个做事不光明磊落的人
As you know, l’m not the kind of man who takes such things lightly.
在我的集团里是不允许有犯罪事件发生的
There is no room in my organisation for criminal activity.
看看哪 我推动了这个城市经济的巨大发展
Look out there a vast commercial development built by me.
你能想象得到五年前这里是什么样子吗
Do you have any idea what was out there just five years ago?
毫无疑问你做了 橘子园
You bet you do. Orange groves!
每一英亩那块土地 在肉眼能看到的地方
Acres of them. As far as the eye could see.
但是现在那片土地却是他原价的十倍
But now that land will generate ten times the amount of profit.
中尉你没事吧
Are you all right, Lieutenant?
我给你拿点科利奈克斯面纸
Let me get you some Kleenex.
这个警♥察♥
Has this officer –
叫什么名字 诺德伯格
What’s his name? Nordberg –
跟你说过什么了吗
been able to tell you anything?
到目前为止还没说一句话
Well, he hasn’t been able to tell us a thing so far,
只要他恢复记忆
but as soon as he regains consciousness,
我们马上就会看他还会不会弹吉他
we’ll see if he can still play the guitar.
– 对不起 – 我耽误了你不少时间
-Pardon? -l’ve taken up a lot of your time.
我想看看你们公♥司♥的职员纪录
l’d like to look at your employment records
并且找个别人谈谈
and speak to someone in Personnel.
当然
Of course.
– 多米尼克 叫斯班瑟小姐来一下 – 好的先生
-Dominique, send in Miss Spencer. -Yes, sir.
皇室到访的准备工作让我很忙
l am quite busy making arrangements for the royal visit,
但是我的助理会给你一切你想要的东西
but l will have my assistant provide you with anything you need.
你很配合我们的工作 我会在我的报告中提到的
You’ve been very co-operative. l’ll note that in my report.
很荣幸
My pleasure.
斯班瑟小姐 这是警♥察♥小队的卓斌中尉
Miss Spencer! This is Lieutenant Drebin from Police Squad.
你好 卓斌先生
Hello…Mr Drebin.
你好
Hello.

Oh!
她头发的颜色就像旧油画中的金色
Her hair was the colour of gold in old paintings.
她的轮廓很清晰
She had a full set of curves
还有那让你想舔一天的双腿
and the kind of legs you’d like to suck on for a day.
她看了我一眼让我的屁兜有感觉
She gave me a look l could feel in my hip pocket.
是的 事情开始变得有趣了
Yep, this was starting to get interesting.
– 不错的水獭 – 谢谢
-Nice beaver. -Thank you.
– 我把它压在下面了 – 让我来帮你
-l just had it stuffed. -Let me help you with that.
这个应该就是你要的-
This should be what you’re looking for –
这个就是三是34号♥码头的航运和雇员纪录
the shipping and employment records for Pier 32.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说警♥察♥的工作很危险
l’ve heard police work is dangerous.
是的 这就是我为什么总带着把大枪
Yes, that’s why l carry a big gun.
它会不会走火
Couldn’t it go off accidentally?
我经常会遇到这个问题
l used to have that problem.
那你怎么办
What did you do about it?
我就想想棒球
l just think about baseball.
你的脚链挺不错的
That’s a honey of an ankle-bracelet you have there.
它又掉下去了吗
Did it slip down there again?
是的 这样 我会尽快看完这些
Yes, well… l’ll quickly go through these
然后明天把它还给你
and get them back to you tomorrow.
好的 但是不用急 我的意思是 什么时候你看完再说
Fine, but there’s no rush. l mean, whenever you’re through.
谢谢你 我希望做些事感谢你
Thank you. l wish there was some way l could repay you.
晚餐怎么样 我知道有个卖♥♥海盗食品的地方
How about dinner? l know a place that serves great Viking food.
那很诱人 但是恐怕不行 我今晚要休息
lt’s tempting, but l’m afraid l must rest this evening,
明天是植树节
tomorrow being Arbor Day.
当然 也需其他什么时间
Of course. Perhaps some other time.
– 就当下雨延期怎么样 – 我们不能去吃晚餐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!