哦,不,亲爱的,我无法想象…
Oh, no, my dear, I could not bear to think of…

No.
你们现在就回房♥间去准备参加舞会
You will go to your rooms now and prepare for the masque.
你们直到午夜才能穿着戏服出来
You will not appear in your costumes until midnight.
你为什么跟着我?
Why do you follow me?
把基诺带回来,然后…
Bring Gino back and…
你让我♥干♥什么我就干什么
I will do whatever you wish.
你要为他毁灭你自己?
You would destroy yourself for him?
是的
Yes.
你差点让我怀疑了
You almost cause me to doubt.
普洛斯彼罗
Prospero.
我的王子
My prince.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
孩子
My son.
告诉我吧
Tell me of it.
我的上帝啊
My god.
我的上帝啊
My god!
谁是你的上帝
Who is your god?
真实的那个
The true one.
是的
Yes.
告诉我
Tell me.
我有罪
I’ve sinned.
我杀了人
I’ve killed.
– 为了你自己? – 不是
– For yourself? – No.
现在我很害怕
Now I’m afraid.
– 为你自己? – 为弗朗西丝卡
– For yourself? – For Francesca.
也为我
And for me.
我必须回去,但我不知道怎么办
I must go back for her, but I don’t know how.
我能用什么武器对付普洛斯彼罗
What weapon can I use against Prospero?

Love.
穿过树林来到这里,我发现我只爱我自己
In the air, through the trees, I found myself loving only myself.
我害怕红死病魔走过的城镇
I’m afraid of the town where the Red Death walks.
我在普洛斯彼罗的城♥堡♥里时又怕他
I’m afraid of Prospero and his castle.
我很害怕!
I’m afraid.
我很害怕!
I’m afraid!
我给你…
I give you…
一个警示
a sign.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
人类
Mankind.
我穿这件会感到热吗
Won’t this thing become uncomfortably hot?
会感觉有点暖和的
It will become a little warm.
但也不会很久
But it won’t be for long.
舞会结束后你就可以脱掉它了
After the unmasking, you can take it off
因为游戏就要结束了
because the game will be over.
我知道,帮个忙
Fair enough. Get on with it.
完美
Perfect.
完美
Perfect.
看看你自己
See yourself.

Ah!
蹲下…
Now, uh…
低下身
…crouch low.
挥动你的手臂
And swing your arms.
退后,你这野兽
Back, mighty animal!
我是你的主人
I am your keeper,
你是我从非洲最深处带来的
brought from deepest Africa
为了控制你的力量
to control your great strength.
退后!
Back!
退后!
Back!
你们去哪?山上的墓地吗
Where do you go? The burial ground’s beyond the hill.
– 我们去城♥堡♥ – 为什么?
– We go to the castle. – Why?
– 乞求王子的原谅 – 原谅什么?
– To beg forgiveness of the prince. – Forgiveness? For what?
我们有罪
For however we have sinned.
你要去请求撒旦的宽恕?
You’ll beg forgiveness at the House of Satan himself?
– 那也比红死病好 – 停下!停下!
– Better than the Red Death. – Stop! Stop!
[拉丁语]把魔鬼…
Constituit…
[拉丁语]放在了…
satanicum…
[拉丁语]他家的…
in dominum…
[拉丁语]主人…
domus…
[拉丁语]身上!
suae!
[拉丁语]王子
Principem omnis,
[拉丁语]是他的财产
possessionis suae.
[拉丁语]哈利路亚!
Allelujah!
我的主人…
My master…
撒旦
Satan.
普洛斯彼罗?
Prospero?
普洛斯彼罗?
Prospero?
我已经订婚了…
I am betrothed…
和魔鬼
of the Devil.
我看到了恐怖
And I have seen the terrors.
还不够
Not all of them.
我从自我牺牲中活了下来
I have survived my own sacrifice.
还有更多
There is more.
我比你更受魔鬼的宠爱
And I am stronger in the Devil’s favour than you are.
毕竟…
Together on Earth…
我们应该像夫妻一样生活
shall live as man and wife.
当他叫我们时
When he calls us…
你就会成为撒旦
you will be Satan…
而我仍然是你的妻子
and I still your wife.
我已经尝到了恐怖的甜美
I have tasted the beauties of terror.
安静
Hush.

Listen.
时间的流逝…
The passing of time…
心脏的跳动…
the beating of a heart…
暗♥杀♥者的脚步声
the footstep of an assassin.
命运
Destiny.
我求你不要哀悼朱丽安娜
I beg you, do not mourn for Juliana.
我们应该庆祝
We should celebrate.
她刚和我的一个朋友结了婚
She has just married a friend of mine.
让舞会开始吧
Let the masque begin!
守夜人长官
Officer of the night watch!
你们是谁?
Who are you?
卡塔尼亚村庄的幸存者
All that is left of the village of Catania.
都回去!
Then go back to it.
我们祈求普洛斯彼罗王子的怜悯
We beg mercy of the lord Prince Prospero.
告诉王子,这可能会让他高兴的
Inform the prince. It might amuse him.
别去求他
Don’t grovel to him.
不要让他为你们灵魂的毁灭而高兴
Don’t let him delight in the destruction of your souls.
我只想拯救我们的身体,让我们活下来
I wish to save our bodies, the few left to us.
你觉得有什么能打动他的心吗?
Do you expect any plea to move his heart?
如果我们非要死,也要死得有尊严
If we must die, let’s die like human beings.
你还没见过红死病魔
You have not seen the Red Death.
你也没见过普洛斯彼罗的地牢
And you’ve not seen the dungeons of Prospero.
别害怕
Don’t be frightened.
跟我来,我是基诺
Come with me. This is Gino.
这是我的孩子
This is my child.
我必须让她抓住每一个机会
I must give her every chance.
那兔子跑哪去了
Where does the rabbit run?!
比起红死病来,那家伙更害怕普洛斯彼罗
That one fears Prospero more than the Red Death.
你们想要什么?
What do you want?
请您仁慈,伟大的王子
Mercy, great prince.
我们只剩下这些了
This is all that is left of us
冬天来了,寒风凛冽,没有庇护所
and the winter, it comes on the freezing wind. There is no shelter.
挖个洞,像狐狸和兔子一样
Dig a burrow as the fox and rabbits do.
但溪水和水井会被冻住的,而且什么食物都没有
But the wells and the streams, they’ll be frozen over. There is no food.
那像松鼠一样储存坚果
Then store up nuts, like the squirrels.
请您仁慈,给予我们城♥堡♥城墙的保护
Mercy. Give us the sanctuary of the castle walls.
别再恳求我了,打哪来就回哪去吧
Give me an end to your pleading. Go back from whence you came.
我们会死的
We will die.
如果你不想回去,那么…
If you refuse to go, then…
就死在这里吧
die here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!