You want to see what minimal calorie count looks like?
标准配给
Standard issue ration.
本应每天吃三份
But instead of three of these every one day…
现在我三天才吃一份
I’m now eating one of these every three days.
可是他们要我…
And now, they’ve asked me…
再少吃点
to do that.
我想说的是…
The point is…
“再多撑四天”
“Stretch the rations four more days”…
这真让人蛋疼
is a real dick-punch.
我要拿土豆沾维柯丁[止痛药]
I’m gonna dip this potato in some crushed Vicodin.
没有人可以阻止我
And there’s nobody who can stop me.
番茄酱在七天前就吃完了
It has been seven days since I ran out of ketchup.
艾丽斯号♥探测器
再高点 好
Up. Up, up. Yeah.
上来
Let’s go up here.
标签朝上
Labels facing up.
这是飞行指挥员
This is the flight director.
开始发射状态检查
Begin launch status check.
是的 飞行指挥 开始发射状态检查
Roger that, flight. Beginning launch status check.
你相信上帝吗 文森特
Do you believe in god, Vincent?
信
Yeah.
我父亲是印度教♥徒♥
Yeah, my father was a Hindu,
我母亲是浸会教友
my mother’s a Baptist, so, yeah…
我信好几个上帝
I believe in several.
我们可以多求几个神明保佑
We’ll take all the help we can get.
发射状态检查完毕
Launch status check complete.
这是飞行指挥
This is flight.
准备发射
We are go for launch.
进入倒数
Proceeding with the count.
10… 9…
8…
7… 6…
主引擎启动
Main engines start.
4… 3…
2 点火
2… Ignition.
1.
升空
Liftoff.
推进良好
Good thrust.
一切表现正常
Performance is nominal.
尾部返回数据良好
The tail is giving good data.
探测器表现平稳 飞行指挥
She’s rock solid at this point, flight.
矢量推力控制良好
TVCs look good.
出现了一些抖动 飞行指挥
We’re getting a little shimmy, flight.
再说一遍
Say again?
出现大幅度旋进
We are getting a very large precession.
情况还好吗
Are we good?
已经接近红色警告线 飞行指挥
Flight, it’s hitting the redline.
沿长轴有17度的旋进
It’s spinning on the long axis around a 17-degree precession.
发射塔 什么情况
Launch, what’s happening?
艾丽斯号♥过载达七个G
Force on Iris is 7 G’s.
我们失去了探测器的读数 飞行指挥
We’ve lost readings on the probe, flight.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我们失去了它 飞行指挥
We’ve lost it, flight.
卫星通讯
Satcon?
卫星没有收到信♥号♥♥
No satellite acquisition of signal.
失去信♥号♥♥
L.O.S.
这里也是失去信♥号♥♥
L.O.S. Here, too.
美国斯托克顿号♥巡航舰报告
U.S. Destroyer Stockton
碎片正从空中掉落
reporting debris falling from the sky.
全体发射通信协调员
Everyone in the LCC,
请在控制台前坐好
maintain your positions at your consoles.
地面控制 关闭大门
GC, lock the doors.
指挥官露易丝
“Commander Lewis…
我可能需要你帮我做一件事
“I may need you to do something for me.
如果我死了 请你去看我的父母
“If I die, I need you to check in on my parents.
他们一定想听我们在火星度过的日子
“They’ll wanna hear all about our time here on Mars.
我知道这样很讨厌
“I know that sucks.
也很难开口向一对父母讲述
“And it’ll be hard talking to a couple…
他们过世儿子的事
“about their dead son.
这个要求有点过分
“It’s a lot to ask.
正因如此我才找你帮忙
“Which is why I’m asking you.
我没有放弃
“I’m not giving up.
但还是得做万全的准备
“We just need to prepare for every outcome.
请转告他们
“Please tell them…
我热爱我的工作
“Tell them I love what I do…
而且我很擅长我所做的
“And I’m really good at it.
我的牺牲
“And that I’m dying…
是为了更伟大
“for something big…
更美好的事业
“and beautiful…
牺牲小我 完成大我
“and greater than me.
转告他们我可以接受
“Tell them I said I can live with that.
转告他们
“And tell them…
我感谢父母的养育之恩
“Thank you for being my mom and dad.”
北♥京♥
我们用固体蛋白质
We substituted protein cubes
替代标准食物配给
for the standard rations.
发射的推进力
The thrust of the launch combined
再加上同步水平振动
with the simultaneous lateral vibration…
使固体蛋白质液化从而导致负载不均
Liquefied the cubes and created an unbalanced load.
文森特 为什么这个问题
Vincent, why wasn’t this addressed
没有在检查时发现
in the inspections phase?
为了赶上最佳发射期限
In order to make our launch window,
我们不得不加速进程
we were forced to accelerate our schedule.
中国国家航♥天♥局首席科学家
中国国家航♥天♥局副首席科学家
好
Yes.
好的 我明白了
Yes, I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好了
Yes!
好吧
All right.
多亏我在中国的同胞大叔
Thanks to my uncle Tommy in China,
我们有了第二次机会
we get another chance at this.
我们之前用62天完成了艾丽斯号♥探测器
Now, we finished the Iris probe in 62 days.
这次我们争取28天完成
We are now gonna attempt to finish it in 28.
NASA超级计算机
我们可以抛弃任何形式的着陆系统
We can jettison any kind of landing system.
我们只是送补给
We’re only sending rations.
我们可以在火星硬着陆
We can crash-land on Mars.
你应该把电♥话♥挂了
You should hang up the phone.
抱歉 你是哪位
I’m sorry, who are you?
我叫里奇·珀内尔
My name is Rich Purnell.
我研究天体力学
I work in astrodynamics,
你应该立刻挂电♥话♥
and you should hang up the phone right now.
好的 就这样
All right, all right.
我回头打给你
I’m gonna call you back.
我知道怎么援救马克·沃特尼
I know how to save Mark Watney.
你的探测器计划不行 变数太多
Your probe plan won’t work. Too many things can go wrong.
我有更好的方法
I’ve got a better way.
天体力学
Astrodynamics?
“埃尔隆德计划”是什么鬼
What the hell is “Project Elrond”?
任务简报会
埃尔隆德计划
我不得不起个名字
I had to make something up.
“埃尔隆德”是什么
But “Elrond”?
因为这是一个秘密会议
Because it’s a secret meeting.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
为什么”埃尔隆德”指”秘密会议”
Why does “Elrond” mean “secret meeting”?
埃尔隆德会议 出自《魔戒》
The Council of Elrond. It’s from Lord of the Rings.
Lord of the Rings.
It’s the meeting where they decide to destroy the one ring.
如果它叫”埃尔隆德计划”的话
If we’re gonna call something “Project Elrond”…
那我的代号♥是”格洛芬德尔”
I would like my code name to be “Glorfindel.”
我讨厌你们每一个人
Okay, I hate every one of you.
泰迪居然不知道吗
What, Teddy doesn’t even know about this yet?
抱歉 你是哪位
I’m sorry, who are you?
这是里奇·珀内尔 研究天体力学
This is Rich Purnell, astrodynamics.
告诉大家你刚才的方法
Tell them what you just told me.
我能让赫耳墨斯在第561火星日回到火星