Ten seconds.
绑好
Strap in.
5, 4…
3…
-做好减速准备 -2
– Brace for deceleration. – 2…
1.
启动41号♥电板
Activating Panel 41.
廊桥还能撑住
Bridge seal holding.
损失有多大
What’s the damage?
待会再担心那些吧
Worry about that later.
相对速度是多少
What’s the relative velocity?
每秒12米
12 meters per second.
收到
Copy.
把我钩上
Hook me up.
好了
Done.
我看到飞行器了
I have visual on the MAV.
对接距离是多少
What’s the intercept range?
我在看
I’m checking.
312米
312 meters.
你说有312米吗
Did you say 312?
好极了 我飘走时会给你们打招呼的
Great. I’ll wave at you guys as I go by.
我够不着你 马克 你离太远了
I can’t get to you, Mark. You’re too far.
我做不到
I’m not gonna make it.
我知道
I know.
贝克 松开我 我要去救他
Beck, unhook me. I’m going after him.
指挥官 我来吧
Commander, I got this.
马克 回复
Mark, report.
马上来 指挥官
On my way, Commander.
天杀的
Damn it.
约翰逊 我和马克的相对速度是多少
Johanssen, what’s my relative velocity to Mark?
每秒5.2米
5.2 meters per second.
收到 调整航向
Copy. Adjusting course.
每秒3.1米
3.1 meters per second.
距离目标 24米
Distance to target, 24 meters.
还有11米
11 meters to target.
六米
Six meters.
坚持住 马克
Hold on, Mark.
我接住他了
I got him.
接住他了
I got him.
接住了
I got him.
好样的 钢铁侠
Way to go, Iron Man.
贝克 把我们拉回去
Beck, pull us in.
见到你真好
It’s good to see you.

You…
音乐品味真烂
have terrible taste in music.
休斯顿 这里是赫耳墨斯实时信息
Houston, this is Hermes actual.
我们接到他了
We got him.
沃特尼安全
Watney is secure.
在外太空接到马克·沃特尼
Contact in outer space with Mark Watney.
经过长时间的努力 他们完成了
After a very long time, they have done
很多人认为不可能完成的任务
what many people thought was impossible.
任务确认
Mission confirmation:
马克·沃特尼已被成功救援
Mark Watney has been successfully rescued.
抓住他
Grab a hold of him.
你好 帅哥
Hey, handsome!
贝克 关闭舱门
Beck, close the hatch.
大家好啊
Hey, guys!
休斯顿 六名队员全部安全
Houston, six crew safely aboard.
这是整个国家 整个世界
This is huge moment for this nation, for the world…
也是国际太空旅行的重大时刻
and indeed, for international space travel.
真不敢相信你竟然成功了
I can’t believe anything you do works.
你好
Hey!
老天
Oh, god.
难以置信
I can’t believe it.
你味道有点冲啊 老兄
There’s a little smell going on over there, bud.
我知道 我一年半没洗澡了
I know. I haven’t had a shower in a year and a half.
别逗我笑 我肋骨断了
Don’t make me laugh, I have broken ribs.
你好啊
Hey, there.
-早上好长官 -很荣幸 长官
– Morning, sir. – It’s an honor, sir.
长官
Sir.
-长官 -长官
– Sir. – Sir.
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
欢迎来到宇航员预备课程
Welcome to the astronaut candidate program.
现在注意听好
Now pay attention,
因为这今后或许能救你一命
because this could save your life.
相信我 我深有体会
Trust me, I know what I’m talking about.
我把你们想问的直接回答了
Let me get a few things out of the way, right off the bat.
没错 我是用我自己的屎耕种
Yes, I did in fact survive on a deserted planet
从而在荒芜的星球上生存了下来
by farming in my own shit.
没错 其实比听起来更恶心
Yes, it’s actually worse than it sounds.
这章就翻篇了 都别提了
So let’s not talk about that ever again.
还有一个会经常问我的是
The other question I get most frequently is…
当我独自一人被困火星
“When I was up there, stranded by myself…
我是不是觉得我会死在那
“Did I think I was going to die?”
是的 肯定的
Yes, absolutely.
你加入之前就要想清楚
And that’s what you need to know going in
因为这也会发生在你身上
because it’s going to happen to you.
这是太空 不会什么都顺着你来
This is space. It does not cooperate.
有的时候 一切都事与愿违
At some point, everything is going to go south on you.
一切都事与愿违时
Everything is going to go south
你就会说 “就这样吧
and you’re going to say, “This is it.
我认命了”
This is how I end.”
你要么就接受现实
Now, you can either accept that…
要么就转化逆境
or you can get to work.
就是这样
That’s all it is.
你开始做计划
You just begin.
自己算一下 解决一个问题
You do the math. You solve one problem…
然后去解决下一个
then you solve the next one.
然后再下一个
And then the next.
等解决了足够多的问题
And if you solve enough problems,
你就能回家了
you get to come home.
好了 有问题吗
All right, questions?
一旦任务控制完成飞前检查
Once mission control completes their pre-flight checks…
我们就会准备发射
We’ll begin launch procedures.
战神五号♥的团队大约在发射前48分钟
The Ares 5 team will rendezvous with the Hermes…
在赫耳墨斯上汇合
approximately 48 minutes after launch.
从那时起 他们将一同
From there, they will have 414 days
度过414天的太空旅行
of space travel ahead of them.
本次战神五号♥的目标
Have the goals changed
和前一次任务
from the previous mission…
有差别吗
to the Ares 5 program?
这次想达到什么目标
And what do you hope to achieve this time around?
没有 战神计划的目标
Well, no. The goals have always been the same
永远都是一样的
for the Ares program.
不过这次 我们希望
This time, of course, we hope to bring
所有宇航员能在同一时间回家
all the astronauts back at the same time.
飞行指挥 引航检查完毕
Flight, guidance check complete.
收到 引航
Copy, guidance.
这里是飞行指挥
This is flight.
我们按计划时间发射
We are go for launch, on schedule.
飞行器表面
Final aerosurface
最终检查完毕
checks are complete…
战神五号♥目前准备好发射了吗
As everything remains a go for the launch of the Ares 5.
20秒
20 seconds.
倒计时开始
Proceeding with the count.
倒数 10 9
T-minus 10…9…
主引擎启动
Main engine start.
7…6…5…4…
3…2…1.
升空 战神五号♥全体队员
And liftoff. As the crew of the Ares 5…
准备开启美国航♥天♥探索的新篇章
begin the next chapter of American space exploration.
气压良好
Pressures look good.
好球
Wow. Good shot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!