Then we’ll have 39 minutes to figure out
想出减速的方法
how to slow down.
马丁内兹 喷气机点燃
Martinez, burn the jets.
收到
Copy that.
飞行器呼叫赫耳墨斯
MAV to Hermes.
沃特尼
Watney?
是的
Affirmative.
你情况如何
What’s your status?
胸口疼
My chest hurts.
肋骨断了
I broke my ribs.
你们怎么样
How are you?
我们在想怎么接住你
We’re working on getting to you.
发射时有些问题
There was a complication during launch.
收到
Copy that.
有多糟
How bad is it?
我们校准了对接范围
We’ve corrected the intercept range,
但对接速度就有问题了
but we’ve got a problem with intercept velocity.
问题有多大
How big a problem?
每秒42米
42 meters a second.
好吧
Well…
糟糕
Shit.
指挥官 我有个主意
Commander, I have an idea.
讲吧 马克
Go ahead, Mark.
我要是能找个锐器
Well, if I can find something sharp in here…
把我的舱外服戳个洞
and poke a hole in the glove of my Eva suit…
漏掉的气体就能成推进器
I could use the escaping air as a thruster…
我就能飞去你们那边
and fly towards you.
推进器在我胳膊上会很好控制
It would be easy to control because it would be on my arm.
没看出来你能控制什么
I can’t see you having any control if you did that.
你用一个不好控制的推进器
You’d be eyeballing the intercept
还得肉眼判断对接点
using a thrust vector you can barely control.
说的都没错
Yes, those are all very good points.
但这么想
But consider this.
我就能像钢铁侠一样飞来飞去的
I’d get to fly around like Iron Man.
指挥官
Commander…
那就钢铁侠吧
Let’s go Iron Man.
意外中断
This is unexpected los.
通讯中断 待命
Communication lost. Stand by.
这主意也不是特别烂
Maybe it’s not the worst idea.
史上最烂的主意
No, it is the worst idea. It’s the worst idea ever.
不是他说的
Not what he said.
是用大气来做推进器
Using atmosphere as thrust.
我们要是炸掉气闸室呢
What happens if we blow the val?
等等 你想打开气闸室
Wait, you want to open the vehicular airlock?
这样能增加推力
It’ll give us a good kick.
但船头就没了
But also blow the nose off the ship.
空气就会泄漏 没空气我们活不下去
And all the air would leave and we need air to not die.
我们可以封住廊桥和反应堆室
We would seal the bridge and the reactor room.
其他所有地方都是真空状态
Everywhere else would go vacuo.
沃格尔
Vogel.
指挥官请讲
Go ahead, Commander.
我需要你进来做个炸♥弹♥
I need you to come inside and make a… bomb.
再说一遍 指挥官
Again, Commander?
你是化学家
You’re a chemist.
在船上你能造出炸♥弹♥吗
Can you make a bomb with what you have on board?
应该行
Probably.
但我想提醒一下
But I feel obliged to mention
在宇宙飞船上触发爆♥炸♥物
that setting off an explosive device…
这个主意相当糟糕
in a spacecraft is a terrible, terrible idea.
等等 你们造炸♥弹♥不叫上我
Hang on. You guys making a bomb without me?
收到 你能做到吗
Copy that. Can you do it?
能
Ja.
休斯顿 请注意
Houston, be advised.
我们要故意泄漏空气
We are going to deliberately breach the val
从而产生反推动力
to produce a reverse thrust.
贝克 宇航服别脱
Beck, leave your suit on.
去一号♥气闸室找约翰逊
Meet Johanssen in Airlock 1.
我们会把外门打开
We’ll open the outer door.
我需要你把炸♥弹♥装在内门上
I need you to place the charge on the inner door.
沿着船体爬回二号♥气闸室
Climb back to Airlock 2 along the hull.
收到 马上来
Copy. I’m on my way.
我进来了 指挥官
I’m in, Commander.
收到
Copy that.
沃格尔 你在哪
Vogel, where are you?
我在厨房♥
I’m in the kitchen.
好的
Okay.
指挥官
Commander…
我不能让你这么做
I can’t let you go through with this.
我要戳宇航服了
I am prepared to cut the suit.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
听着 我很自私
See, the thing is, I’m selfish.
到时候纪念堂里全是关于我的才行
I want all the memorials back home to be about me.
只有我
Just me.
真该把这家伙留在火星不管
I should have left this guy on Mars.
糖吗
Sugar?
没错
Yeah.
帮我拿下
Can you hold this?
液氧
Liquid oxygen…
和含氨的去渍剂
and some stain remover that contains ammonia.
这家伙可比一捆炸♥药♥
This thing here is five times stronger
还强五倍
than a stick of dynamite.
怎么触发
How do we activate it?
你能把这个和灯光控板联在一起吗
Can you connect this to one of our lighting panels?
小心
Careful.
打开一号♥气闸室
Open Airlock 1.
我现在去找贝克
I’m on the way to Beck.
但愿是个好主意 大伙们
Let’s just hope this is a good idea, guys.
是好主意
It is.
闸门打开
Open A1.
-你好 -好呀
– Hi. – Hey.
拿好了吗
You got it?
这玩意炸了你可别还在里面
Make sure you’re not in here when this thing goes off.
听着
Hey.
在外面小心
Be careful out there.
在太空中时
In space.
别告诉别人
Don’t tell anyone I did that.
炸♥弹♥装好了
Bomb set.
正在离开一号♥气闸室
Leaving Airlock 1.
我算了一下
Guys, I’m running the numbers,
即使爆♥炸♥效果最理想
and even with optimal val blow…
我们还是会有偏离
we’re gonna be off on our angle.
对接距离是多少 约翰逊
What’s the intercept distance? Johanssen?
大约260米
260 meters, approximate.
太远了
That’s too far.
指挥官
Commander?
马丁内兹 关门
Martinez, close the door.
打开D3
Open D3.
别关上
And leave it open.
打开B2
Open B2.
约翰逊
Johanssen…
还有多久爆♥炸♥
Time to val blow after initiate?
15秒
15 seconds.
我们可真会卡时间
We sure know how to cut it close.
指挥官
Commander?
距离太远了 我要出去
Distance is too far. I’m going out.
我能做到
I can do this.
没有讨论的余地
It’s not a debate.
不能再拿队员的性命冒险了
I’m not risking another crew member.
贝克回来了
Beck’s returned.
约翰逊 引爆♥炸♥弹
Johanssen, initiate the bomb.
十秒