好了 队友们 互相看着点儿
All right, team, stay in sight of each other.
今天让NASA以我们为傲吧
Let’s make NASA proud today.
那边情况如何 沃特尼
How’s it looking over there, Watney?
你会很高兴知道坐标方格14-28区里
Well, you’ll be happy to hear that in grid section 14-28,
颗粒大部分都比较粗糙
the particles were predominantly coarse…
但29区的就精细多了
but in 29, they’re much finer…
用它们做化学分♥析♥应该很理想
And they should be ideal for chem analysis.
大家听到了吗
Did everybody hear that?
马克刚刚发现了泥土
Mark just discovered dirt.
我们要通知媒体吗
Should we alert the media?
抱歉 你今天要干什么来着 马丁内兹
Sorry, what are you doing today, Martinez?
确保飞行器还立着吗
Making sure the MAV is still upright?
要知道目视检查仪器
I’d like you to know that visual inspection of the equipment…
也是任务成功必不可少的一步
is imperative to mission success.
同时我还想报告飞行器的确好好立着呢
I also would like to report that the MAV is still upright.
沃特尼 你一直开着通话频道
Watney, you keep leaving your channel open,
马丁内兹就会回应你
which leads to Martinez responding…
我们所有人就会听到
which leads to all of us listening…
然后我就会很烦
which leads to me being annoyed.
收到了 马丁内兹 队长想请你
Roger that. Martinez, the captain would like you to please…
闭上你那张利嘴
shut your smart mouth.
能用别的词来形容马丁内兹的嘴巴吗
We’d prefer to use a different adjective to describe Martinez’s mouth.
贝克刚刚是不是侮辱了我
Did Beck just insult me?
是”贝克博士” 没错
“Dr. Beck.” And yes.
我很乐意从这里把无线电关掉 指挥官
Happy to turn the radios off from here, Commander.
您下令就行
Just say the word.
等等 约翰逊
Wait, Johanssen.
一直保持通话是…
Constant communication is the hallmark…
关了
Shut ’em off.
不要
No.
不啊 拜托
No. Excuse me.
我为我的同胞向你道个歉 沃格尔
I apologize for my countrymen, Vogel.
道歉接受
Accepted.
还需要多少样本 指挥官
How many samples do we need, Commander?
七个
Seven.
每个100克
100 grams each.
任务状态更新
有个任务状态更新
We have a mission update.
风暴警告
A storm warning.
指挥官 你该进来
Commander, you should come inside.
你会想看看这个
You’re gonna want to see this.
看什么
What is it?
风暴警告
A storm warning.
我在今早的简报上看到了
I saw that in this morning’s briefing.
我们会在风暴到达前回来
We’ll be inside before it hits.
是啊 但他们升级了预测
Yeah, they upgraded their estimate.
风暴会猛烈得多
The storm’s gonna be a lot worse.
马丁内兹 情况看上去如何
Martinez, how does it look?
不太妙
Not good.
直径1200千米 角度24.41度
“1,200 kilometers in diameter, bearing 24.41 degrees.”
那是径直冲我们来了
That’s tracking right towards us.
根据目前的增强趋势
“Based on current escalation,
预计将有8600牛顿的力
“estimated force of 8,600 Newtons.”
任务中止力是多少
What’s the abort force?
7500牛顿
7,500.
超过那个飞行器就可能倾倒
Anything more than that and the MAV could tip.
我们要中止吗
Do we scrub?
启动中止程序
Begin abort procedure.
我们的预测是会有误差
We are estimating with a margin of error.
也许等一会就没事了
We could wait it out.
我们等等吧
Let’s wait it out.
我们等等吧
Let’s wait it out.
指挥官
Commander?
准备紧急起飞
Prep emergency departure.
指挥官
Commander?
我们得中止 那是命令
We’re scrubbed. That’s an order.
马丁内兹 还要多久能起飞
Martinez, how long before take-off?
12分钟
12 minutes.
能见度基本为零
Visibility is almost zero.
要是谁走丢了 跟着我的宇航服遥感信♥号♥♥
Anyone gets lost, hone in on my suit’s telemetry.
-准备好了吗 -好了
– You ready? – Ready.
指挥官 您没事吧
Commander, are you okay?
没事
I’m okay.
指挥官 我们倾斜了10度
Commander, we’re at 10 degrees,
超过12.3度飞行器就会倾倒
and the MAV is gonna tip at 12.3.
我们也许能阻止飞行器倾倒
We might be able to keep the MAV from tipping.
怎么办
How?
把通讯杆的电缆作为牵引绳
Use the cables from the comms mast as guy-lines…
用探测车拉着它
anchor it with the rover’s.
小心
Watch out!
沃特尼
Watney!
警告 检测到宇航服破损
Warning. Suit breach detected.
怎么回事
What happened?
他被击中了
He was hit.
沃特尼 回复
Watney, report.
在我们失联前
Before we lost telemetry,
他的减压警报响了
his decompression alarm went off.
约翰逊 你最后一次看到他是在哪里
Johanssen, where did you last see him?
我不知道他在哪里
I don’t know where he is.
他宇航服上显示的生命体征如何
What are the vitals on his suit?
-他掉线了 -什么都没有
– He’s offline. He’s offline. – Negative.
完全失去了沃特尼的信♥号♥♥
A complete loss of signal on Watney.
-贝克 -怎么了
– Beck! – Yeah.
在减压的情况下他能活多久
How long can he survive decompression?
不足一分钟
Less than a minute.
排成一线 向西走
Line up, walk west.
他也许倒在地上了 可别踩着他
He may be prone. We don’t wanna step over him.
指挥官…
Commander…
-10.5度了 -警告 过度倾斜
– we’re at 10.5 degrees. – Warning. Excessive tilt.
再刮一阵就要到11度了
Tilting to 11 with all the gusts of wind.
收到
Copy that.
大家跟紧马丁内兹宇航服的遥感信♥号♥♥
Everyone, hone in on Martinez’s suit.
它会带领你们到气闸室
It’ll get you to airlock.
进去 去准备发射
Get in, prep for launch.
你呢 指挥官
What about you, Commander?
我再找下他 你们快走
I’m gonna search a little longer. Get moving!

Go!
沃特尼
Watney!
沃特尼 回复
Watney, report!
飞行器已经倾斜到11.6度了
The MAV’s at 11.6 degrees.
再刮一阵风我们就要翻了
One good gust and we’re tipping.
假如要翻了 你就发射
If it tips, you launch.
你真的觉得我会把你抛下吗
You really think I’m gonna leave you behind?
那是命令 马丁内兹
That’s an order, Martinez.
马克
Mark!
马克 能听见我说话吗
Mark! Can you hear me?
马丁内兹 近程雷达呢
Martinez, what about the proximity radar?
那东西能检测到沃特尼的宇航服吗
Could that detect Watney’s suit?
那是用来从轨道上观测赫耳墨斯的
It’s made to see the Hermes from orbit…
而不是观测一件宇航服上的一小块金属
not a little piece of metal from a single suit.
-试试吧 -收到
– Give it a try. – Roger.
她想什么呢
What is she thinking?
她清楚红外线穿不过沙暴的
She knows the infrared can’t get through a sandstorm.
她是死马当活马医了
She’s grasping for anything.
近程雷达什么也没有检测到
We’ve got negative contact on the proximity radar.
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
是的 我连居住舱都看不太清了
No. I can barely see the HAB.
指挥官 我知道你不想听 但是
Commander, I know you don’t wanna hear this, but…
马克死了
Mark is dead.
指挥官
Commander!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!