合伙证明
Partnership papers.
两方同意
They reflect our agreement.
五五分帐殆无疑义
Fifty-fifty on the net.
我提供专业服务 你提供资金
I provide professional services, you provide the capital.
我要给你一张款项收据
I’m gonna give you a receipt on the dough here.
好像太直接了点
Uh, pretty straightforward.
要不要找个律师?- 不必了 那样就行了
I don’t know whether you wanna show it to a lawyer – No, that’s okay.
律师都是吸血鬼 对不对?
Yeah. Screw ’em, right?
给他们钱将事情搞砸 你必须再给钱才能解套
Pay them to tangle it up, then you have to pay them to untangle them.
重点是
What’s the point?
给我点时间 我会回报你
You just give me a second,
我将给你个收据
I’ll give you a receipt on the…
哇咧
Whoa, nellie.
有一件事情还没讲清楚
Okay, one thing we didn’t talk about was,
我正在想把那里命名”托勒佛氏”
I am thinking about, uh, calling the place Tolliver’s.
那是我的名字
After me, you know.
你可能不太感兴趣
I didn’t think you were, uh, much interested in, uh…
很好 非常好 – 是啊 很好很好
That’s fine. – Yeah, that’s good. Good, good.
现在 准备好 给我一点时间我就
Now, ready? One second and I will…
算好了
Okay, that’s it.
正如同我们所谈的
As per our discussion.
好了 就是这个
All right, there it is,
正楷用大写
Writ large in legal escritoire.
还有 – 我说克里顿
And the, uh… – Say, Creighton.
你不可以耍我
You’re not gonna screw me on this.
耍你?
Screw you?
老天爷
Jesus.
拿去给律师看
Take it to a lawyer.
我坚持
No, I insist!
我坚持
I insist!
这是干洗事业 又不是天马行空
This is dry cleaning. This is not some fly-by-night thing here.
我告诉你
Oh, I’ll tell you,
我在企业界打滚十三年了 从来没被
I have been 13 years as an entrepreneur, and I have never…
别激动 – 没有人♥质♥疑过我
It’s okay. – Nobody’s ever questioned me…
钱要拿回去吗?
Hey, you want the dough back?
你搞清楚你在跟谁说话?
Huh? Huh? Do you know who you’re talkin’ to here?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am? Do you have any idea who…
好了
It’s okay.
然后呢?取名托勒佛氏可以吗?
So, Tolliver’s is okay, then?
隔日是星期六
The next day was Saturday.
我们一起参加朵莉丝的表姐 吉娜的婚宴
We were going to a reception for Doris’s cousin Gina…
她嫁给一位住在莫迪斯托 义大利籍小贩
Who just married a wop vendor out near Modesto.
朵莉丝好像不太想去 我也不想
Doris didn’t much feel like going, and I didn’t either.
但就像她所言 我们有义务要去
But like she said, we had a commitment.
我讨厌意大利佬
I hate wops.
我讲这样奇怪吗?
What’s so goddamn strange about that?
我可没说什么
I didn’t say a word.
你不必跟他们一起相处
You didn’t have to grow up with them.
一家人
Family.
艾德 叔叔
Ed! Uncle Ed!
他在骑大猪 法兰克叔叔在骑猪
He’s riding Garibaldi! Uncle Frankie’s riding Garibaldi!
就像那样 她开始喝酒了
That was when she started drinking.
朵莉丝
Doris.
朵莉丝
Doris!
你还好吧?
You been okay?
还好 你好吗可丝坦莎?
Mmm. Yeah. How you doing, Costanza?
身体越来越不好了
Oh, you know. Still got my health.
你好吗?
And. Uh, how you been, uh…
艾德 – 艾德
Ed. – Ed.
是不是理发师?
He’s a barber, right?
好生意 你们怎么没生小孩?
It’s a good trade. So, how come you got no kids, huh?
别闹了 小朋友
No, come on, kids!
我才刚吃过午餐 吃不下其他东西了
I… just ate lunch! I couldn’t eat another thing.
糟糕 安东尼
Oh, n… Anthony!
安东尼 是你啊
Anthony, it’s you!
小朋友 准备好
Okay, kids. Ready? And…
恭喜 吉娜 真是太棒了
Congratulations. Gina. It’s so goddamn wonderful.
人生真是太棒了 令人难以置信
Life is just so goddamn wonderful, You almost won’t believe it.
就像是满满一碗樱桃 – 我们走吧
It’s just a bowl of goddamn cherries. – Let’ go.
好啦
Sure.
恭喜你这整碗的鬼樱桃
Congratulations on your goddamn cherries!
别老是抓着我的手肘
Let go of my goddamn elbow!
我再也不想看到蓝苺派了
I never wanna see another blueberry pie.
也不想听到那个字眼了
I never even wanna hear those words.
别提那个字眼 艾德
Don’t say those words, Ed.
别提那个字眼
Don’t say those words.
我跟朵莉丝是透过配对约会认识的
I’d met Doris blind on a double date…
我的一位喋喋不休的朋友 相中了朵莉丝工作上的朋友
With a loudmouthed buddy of mine who was seeing a friend of hers from work.
我们一起去看电影 朵莉丝拿着酒瓶进去
We went to a movie. Doris had a flask.
搞不懂她是怎么喝完的
Boy, she could put it away.
后来 他告诉我她喜欢我的沉默寡言
At the end of the night, she said she liked that I didn’t talk much.
两个礼拜后她提出想结婚的建议
It was only a couple weeks later she suggested we get married.
是的
Yeah.
是老戴夫 我要跟你谈件事
Ed, it’s Big Dave. I gotta talk to you.
谈什么?
What?
现在吗?
Now?
对 很重要
Yeah. It’s important.
好像有点晚
But it-it’s…
艾德我求你
Please, Ed.
地点?
Your place?
我在店里
I’m at the store.
自己开门进来 好吗?
Let yourself in.
戴夫?
Dave?
我要崩溃了
I’m ruined.
他们想毁掉我
They’ve ruined me.
没钞票
This money.
没分店
No annex.
我快要被打入地狱了
I’m all shot to hell.
你钱给他了?
So, you paid the guy?
你是怎样的一种人?
What kind of man are you?
你是怎样的
What kind of man…
一种人?
Are you?
我的意思是说:如果你走进来
I mean, I’d understand if you came in here and…
蒙住我的鼻子什么的
Socked me in the nose, whatever.
算我活该
I deserve it.
我做过的事并不光彩
I’m not proud of what I did.
不过 你
But you.
我给钱了
Yeah, I paid up.
你一清二楚
As you well know.
然后我走过去看到那个杂种
But then I went and found the pansy.
你没什么话要讲的吗?
Oh, you got nothin’ to say, huh?
你知道来龙去脉
Well, you know the story.
我不清楚
I didn’t.
我要揪出那个杂种
I had to beat it out of the pansy.
我要被打入地狱了
I’m all shot to hell.
戴夫
Well, Dave, uh…
两个礼拜后她提出结婚的建议
It was only a couple weeks later she suggested we get married.
我问说: “难道你不想多认识我一些?”
I said, “Don’t you want to get to know me more?”
她说: “为何?难道会变得更好吗?”
She said, “Why? Does it get better?”
她把我当傻瓜似的看着我
She looked at me like I was a dope,
不过我从来没放在心上
Which I never really minded from her.
我猜她的重点是:
And she had a point, I guess.
现在了解就够了
We knew each other as well then as now.
总之 了解够了
Anyway, well enough.
天啊 我头痛
Holy, moley, do I got a headache.
你今天好吗 艾德?- 很好
How are you today, Ed? – Okay.
你的头不痛?- 不痛
You don’t got a headache? – No.
该死 我头痛死了 痛到想撞墙
Damn, I got a headache to beat the band.
你在抽水吗?你不能抽水 水会流得到处都是
Did you pump it? You can’t pump it. That’ll just flood it.
不对 水要抽出来 不能太压抑 所以说 就会淹水
No, no, no, you gotta pump it. You can’t just hold it down. I mean that’ll flood it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!