I haven’t seen this since–
吃三明治吧
Eat the sandwich.
好的
Okay.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
喜欢极了
I love it.
过来 你们三个过来
Come here. Come here, you three.
酒坏了吗
Was the alcohol defective?
我戒酒啦 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Changing my ways, Mahmoud.
请拿两个瘦辣肠
Uh, two Slim Jims, please.
卡尔 我明天就走了
You know, I’m leaving tomorrow, Carl.
好吧
Okay.
我是不是不能当迪亚戈了
Does that mean I can’t be Diego anymore?
你想当谁都可以
No, you can be anybody you want to be.
但我得说 我有点想念那个卡尔呢
But I gotta tell you, I kind of miss that Carl fella.
他是个特别的孩子
He’s very special.
我是卡尔啊
I’m Carl.
可不是吗
Danged if you’re not.
我想给你样东西留念
I wanted to give you something to remember me by.
很好
Fits good.
有点汗湿
A little sweaty.
别了 伙计
So long, partner.
你在种什么
What are you planting?
南瓜
Pumpkins.
万圣节时咱们就有自己种的南瓜了
Thought it’d be nice if we grow our own for Halloween.
要帮忙吗
Need some help?
当然
Sure.
要怎么做
What do you do?
很简单
Well, it’s easy.
挖个小洞 扔一粒种子
You just dig a little hole and drop one in.
我想我能做
I think I can handle that.
爸爸怎么样
How is Dad?
他还好
He’s okay.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我也还好
I’m okay.
你怎么样
What about you?
你最近怎么样 小柳树
What’s going on with you, Willow Tree?
我不知道你父母也离婚了
I never thought about your parents getting divorced.
我读了你的日记
I read your diary.
我猜想也是
I kind of figured.
很奇怪 可是你当时觉得那么难过
It’s weird, Mom, but the fact that you felt so bad…
让我觉得有点好过
kind of made me feel better.
这是不是不对
Is that wrong?
不是
No.
我很高兴你读了
I’m glad you read it.
好 大个子 最后一次机会
All right, big guy, Last Chance Saloon.
去捡
Fetch.
我佩服你的始终如一
I respect consistency.
正是我想见的人啊
Well, just the person I wanted to see.
快进来 我有两件东西给你
Come on in. I got a couple of things for you.
拿去
There you go.
34块钱
$34.
我恐怕要欠你1毛8了
I’m afraid I’ll have to owe you the 18 cents.
可你教了我 正如你答应的
But you taught me what you said you would.
是 可我没想到你也教了我很多东西
Yeah, but I wasn’t counting on you teaching me a whole lot.
拿上吧
Go on, take it.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等 还有
Wait. I ain’t done.
这是什么
What’s this?
我不想亏待我的书迷
I don’t like it when my fans get short-changed.
你说你的书缺了最后一页
You said you were missing the last page of the saga.
这是我本来就想重写的
That’s what I meant to write in the first place.
现在你得跟我保证
Now you have to promise me something.
好的
Okay.
不要停止寻找不存在的东西
Never stop looking for what’s not there.
我保证
I promise.
很好
Good.
我明天一早就走 所以
I’m leaving early in the morning,
咱们最好现在正式道别
so we’d best say our proper good-byes here and now.
你非要走吗
Do you have to go?
假如我有女儿
If I ever had me a little girl…
我猜我会希望她像你
I guess I’d want her to be you.
真不敢相信
Well, I’ll be damned.
小心点
Be careful with that.
你确定能应付斑点吗
You sure you’ll be all right with Spot?
我会好好照顾他的 维尔德亨先生
He’ll be well taken care of, Mr. Wildhorn.
我想咱们应该放弃正式称呼了吧
Ah… I think it’s about time we dispensed with the formalities.
请叫我蒙提
Call me Monte.
蒙提
Monte.
夏洛特
Charlotte.
很高兴能直呼你的名字
It’s nice to be on a first-name basis.
全都在这儿了
Well, I think that’s everything.
我去再检查一遍
But I’ll give it one last look.
好的
Okay.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
等一下
Wait a second!
这是给你的
Here. This is for you.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
你的描绘非常精确
Oh… it’s a surprisingly accurate rendering,
我会珍重保留
and I shall cherish it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
记着 你还欠我1毛8分钱
Remember, you owe me 18 cents.
欠帐总是很重要的
The debt weighs heavily.
妈妈好
Hi, Mom.
学校怎么样
Hey, how was school?
很好
Good.
你们干什么了
What did you do?
没什么
Nothing.
家里还有软糖吗
Do we have any more Gushers?
-你自己找找吧 -好吧
– You’ll have to check. – Okay.
麦乐妮真是怪物
Melanie is such a freak.
我在Facebook上删除好友了
I’m dropping her as a friend off Facebook.
你跟凯尔怎么样了
Uh-huh… And what’s going on with you and Kyle?
没怎样 伊娃说他喜欢我 但他太害羞
Nothing. Ava says he likes me, but he’s too shy.
你为什么不去跟他谈谈呢
Well, why don’t you just go up and talk to him?
妈 你什么都不懂
Mom, you don’t know anything.
显然不是
Apparently not.
夏洛特 对不起我一直没有联络
Charlotte, sorry I haven’t been in touch,
我花了很久才弄明白这个短♥信♥
but it’s taken me a while to master this e-mail texting thing.
孩子们都好吧
I hope the girls are all doing well,
希望你还在继续弹钢琴
and I hope you’re keeping up with your piano playing.
我最近很忙
I’ve been pretty busy lately.
我很高兴地告诉你
I’m happy to report that
我找到了写作的好地方
I’ve found the perfect place to write.
我太喜欢那里 已经把它买♥♥下
I liked it so much, I went ahead and bought it.
应该说 是朱伯买♥♥下了
Oh, I should say Jubal bought it.
我卖♥♥了电影版权
I sold the movie rights.
我相信你会同意
I’m pretty sure you’d approve.
养狗戴夫可真会讲价钱
Dog Dave drove a hard bargain.
说除非我收容斑点 要不就不卖♥♥
Said he would only sell if I agreed to take Spot.
那个怎样了…
What happened to–?
墨西哥吗
Mexico?
始终没去成
Never quite made it.
作家需要灵感
A writer needs inspiration.
我觉得在那里见到你的机率 太少
And I thought the odds of seeing you down there.
蒙提 蒙提来啦
Monte! Monte’s here! Monte’s here!
维柳 芙罗拉 蒙提来了
Willow, Flora! Monte’s here!
蒙提
Monte!
蒙提 你是来看我们吗
You come to visit us, Monte?
假如你们不介意 女士们
Well, if it’s all the same to you ladies,
我更想在这儿待段时间
I thought I’d stay a while.
很高兴能跟你做邻居 维尔德亨先生

Looking forward to having you as a neighbor, Mr. Wildhorn.
希望你不会太吵 奥尼尔太太
Just keep the noise down, Mrs. O’Neil.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!