我确保你收到了邀请。我得去换衣服了。
I’ll save you a place at the top table. I’ll see you later.
我给你在主桌留个位置。回头见。
Where’s mummy?
妈妈在哪里?
– I don’t know, bubba. – Richard?
-我不知道,布巴 —理查?
Erm… no, i’m… I’m Pete. Have we met?
嗯…不是,我…我是皮特。我们见过面吗?
I’m so sorry, it’s my mistake.
对不起,是我搞错了。
– You’re an actor, aren’t you? – Yes.
-你是那个演员,对吗? —是的。
I saw you play Richard in Edinburgh.
我在爱丁堡,看过你演理查三世。
Oh, right. Yeah, well, we thought we’d come down
哦,没错。是啊,我们想过来
– and see him off. – Right.
-给他送行。—这就对了。
I have to say, you played him beautifully.
不得不说,你把他演得真好。
Oh.
哦。
Your performance, it really, erm…
你的表演,真的,呃…
Stayed with me.
一直在我脑海中。
Thank you very much. That’s… thanks.
非常感谢。这太…谢谢。
Where’s mummy gone?
妈妈去哪儿了?
Erm, I think we better go and find mummy.
我想,我们最好去找妈妈。
Er, very nice to meet you.
嗯,很高兴见到你。
– Philippa. – Philippa.
-菲利帕。 -菲利帕。
– Say bye. – Bye!
-说再见。 -再见!
– Bye, love! – Have a nice day!
-再见,亲爱的! -祝你今天愉快!
You too.
也祝你。
Hello. My name is Philippa Langley.
你好。我叫菲莉帕·兰利。
And I’m here today to tell you a story
今天我在这里要给你们讲一个故事,
about a person who was judged unfairly in life
一个人在生活中,受到不公正的评价,
and never given the opportunity to show their true potential.
从来没有机会,展示自己真正的潜力。
在2018年,在菲利帕的长♥期♥坚持的抗争下,当今皇室网站
更正并恢复了理查,在1483年至1485年,为英格兰的
合法国王。
他再也不是篡位者了
Thank you.
谢谢你们。
在2015年,女王给菲利帕颁发大英帝国勋章,
承认她在挖掘和鉴定理查三世中所做的业绩。