一堵石墙的轮廓,可能是方济各修士教堂的
in this trench here.
回廊墙。
And once we work out the geography of the church,
一旦我们搞清楚了教堂的地理位置,
we need to find the choir,
我们就得找到唱诗班,
because that’s where they buried important people, apparently.
因为很显然他们把重要人物埋在那里。
I also believe that the bones we found in trench one
我也相信我们在一号♥探沟里发现的骨头
could be very significant here.
对这里很重要。
– I’m so fed up. – You’re the client, Philippa.
-我真是受够了。 -你是委托人,菲利帕。
You’re entitled to ask for whatever you want.
你有权要求任何你想要的。
They never miss a chance to put me in my place.
他们从不放过任何一个,让我认清自己是业余的机会。
It’s exhausting.
真实太累了。
Don’t let them push you around.
不要让他们摆布你。
I’ll try my best.
我会尽力的。
Thanks, John.
谢谢你,约翰。
We’re all thinking of you here.
我们在这里都惦记着你。
Stay strong and chin up, eh? Bye-bye.
坚强点,扬起头,好吗?再见。
Bye, love.
再见,亲爱的。
This looks really promising.
这看起来很有希望了。
I think this trench cuts across the east end of the church.
我想这条探沟穿过了教堂的东端。
So we are pretty close to the choir here.
我们离唱诗班很近了。
If we keep working in this direction,
如果我们继续朝这个方向努力,
– give it another… – Richard.
-再给它一个… -理查德。
– Can I have a word, please? – Of course.
-我能和你说句话吗? -当然。
I want to exhume the rest of the remains
我想把一号♥探沟里剩下的
in trench one, please.
遗骸挖出来。
Philippa, I’ve already told you,
菲莉帕,我已经告诉过你了,
those are almost certainly the remains of a friar.
那些几乎可以肯定是修士的遗骸。
I don’t think there’s any doubt about it, Richard.
我认为这是毫无疑问的,理查德。
The depth they’re buried at,
他们被埋的深度,
and they’re too far west to be in the choir.
而且他们离唱诗班位置太偏西了。
– I agree. – I want to dig him up, please.
-我同意。 -我想把他挖出来。
I’ve stuck my neck out for you
我为你冒这么大的风险,
because till now, I felt your research was sound and thorough.
是因为到目前为止,我觉得你的研究是合理和彻底的。
I think it’s him.
我认为是他的。
Don’t you think you’ve become fixated on these bones
你不觉得你对这些骨头如此着迷,
just because they were the first ones we discovered?
仅仅因为它们是我们最先发现的吗?
What if that is part of the choir, hmm? Over there?
如果那里恰巧是唱诗班位置的一部分呢? 就在那边?
What if you’re wrong and it is him?
如果是你搞错了,真的是理查怎么办?
Myself and all the professionals,
我和所有的专业人员,
the assembled academics
聚集在一起的学者
all say concentrate here in trench three,
都说要集中精力在这条三号♥探沟,
but you say, “no, let’s concentrate over there,”
但你说,“不,我们要集中精力在那边,”
because that’s where you think he is. Do you see my problem?
就因为你认为他是。你看到我的困惑了吗?
I want to exhume the rest of those bones!
我要把剩下的骨头挖出来!
We can’t. We don’t have the money to!
我们不能。我们没钱再去挖那里了!
I’ve got about £800 left in the fund. Will that cover it?
我的基金里大约还剩下800英镑。够吗?
I suppose so.
我想是够了。
Well, can you just do it then? Please.
那你能做吗? 求你了。
Jo, dig out the remains in trench one.
乔,把一号♥探沟的遗骸挖出来。
– Really? – Yes, really.
-真要这么干吗? -是的,真这么干。
She’s paying for it. Let’s give her what she wants.
她在付钱。我们照她说的干吧。
I’m going home.
我要回家了。
I can’t bear it.
我受不了了。
I’m going for a walk.
我要去散步。
Fancy a brew, Jo?
想去喝杯啤酒吗? 乔?
Hello, Jo?
怎么样啊?乔?
来自阿什顿-希尔的信息:
请马上回来!
Wait.
等一下。
Wait!
等等!
There’s a wound to the skull.
这里有一个带伤痕的头盖骨。
It’s not visible from the surface,
从表面看是看不见的,
but when you turn it over, you can see a slicing blow
但当你把它翻过来,你可以看到一个刀伤
that has taken some skull with it.
削走了一些头骨。
It would have killed him almost instantly.
他应该当场就毙命了。
“Killed the boar,shaved his head.”
“我们杀死了野猪,削了他的头。”
That’s a Welsh poet’s description
这是15世纪一位威尔士诗人
of the death of Richard from the 15th century.
对理查之死的描述。
Richard’s personal emblem was a boar.
理查德的个人徽章是一头野猪。
It’s the body of an adult male,
这是一具成年男性的尸体,
aged somewhere between 20 and 40.
年龄在20到40岁之间。
Richard was 32.
理查死时32岁。
But there’s something else.
但还有别的事情。
I’ve just been excavating the spinal column,
我一直在挖掘脊柱骨,
and if you look at it along here, it’s unmistakable.
如果你看这条线,就不会弄错了。
There’s an abnormal curvature.
它有一个不正常的曲率。
Hello.
你好。
These remains are those of a hunchback.
这些遗骸是一个驼背人的。
Tudor apologists will have a field day.
都铎王朝的辩护者们会很高兴的。
It doesn’t matter.
这没关系。
He’s perfect.
他是完美的。
They’re calling you from the dig.
他们从挖掘现场给你打电♥话♥。
They’re saying to tell you…
他们说要告诉你…
Trauma to the skull and a curved spine.
头骨有外伤,脊椎弯曲。
Of course, it’s not certain that this is Richard.
当然,还不能确定这就是理查德。
There are still DNA tests and so forth to be carried out.
还需要进行DNA测试等。
But I’m struck peering down at the mortal remains
但当我低头看着死者的遗体时,
that this is a person, a father, a brother, a son.
我惊讶地发现这是一个人,一个父亲,一个兄弟,一个儿子。
Philippa, could we have a word with you?
菲莉帕,我们能和你谈谈吗?
Yes, of course. Erm…
当然可以,呃…
Oh, gosh, I’m so sorry. Hold on, erm…
哦,天哪,我很抱歉。稍等一下,呃…
I’ve really got to take this. I’m sorry, John.
我真的得接这个电♥话♥。对不起,约翰。
Anything to add, sir?
还有什么要补充的吗,先生?
It’s a testimony to the research…
这是对研究的证明…
– John? – Hey.
-约翰? -嘿。
I just wondered how everything was going.
我只是想知道一切进展如何。
John, you’re not gonna believe this.
约翰,你不会相信的。
Where the hell is Buckley?
巴克利到底在哪里?
Found him.
找到他了。
– Boys. Boys! Boys. – What are you doing?
-孩子们,孩子们!孩子们。 -你们在干什么?
Your mum, your mother’s just found Richard III.
你们妈妈,你们妈妈刚刚找到了理查三世。
– Kingfinder! – Yeah!
-她成了“找王者”! -是的!
Yes, mum! I knew you could do it!
是的,妈妈!我就知道你能行!
Well done, mum!
干得好,妈妈!
Listen, I’ve got to go.
听着,我得挂了。
– I love you lots, all of you.- Love you too.
-我非常爱你们,爱你们所有人。-我也爱你。
Very much.
非常爱。
He’s here. He’s here.
他来了。他来了。
– Where were you? – I was… busy.
-你去哪里了? -我在…忙。
Is it definitely him?
能确定是他本人吗?
Well, I don’t think there’s any doubt.
我不认为有任何疑问。
You’ve bloody missed it all. We’re playing catch-up now.
你错过了这一切。我们现在正在迎头赶上。
Vice chancellor’s here. Vice chancellor.
副校长来了。副校长。
– Could you just…? – Oh, yeah.
-你能不能…? -哦,是的。
What do you mean, “we”?
你说“我们”是什么意思?
The university withdrew my funding.
这所大学撤回了对我的投资。
It’s a very fluid situation.
这事情还有很多不确定性。
– Mr burgess. – Things can change very rapidly.
-伯吉斯先生。 -世事难料。
Are changing very rapidly.
都在快速变化着。
Will change. Mr burgess.
都会改变。伯吉斯先生。
Philippa! I just can’t believe it!
菲利帕! 我简直不敢相信!
He was right where I said he’d be, in trench one.
他就埋在我说的地方,一号♥探沟。
– You went with your feelings? – I did.
-你跟着感觉走? -是的。
Oh, god!
哦,上帝!
Thank you!
谢谢你!
Who’s that?
那人是谁?
Right, that’s Bob burgess.
没错,就是鲍勃.伯吉斯。
He’s the vice chancellor.
他是副校长。
The university have got their big guns here double quick.
大学里的大人物很快就来了。
That’s nice.
太好了。
Archaeology department, the university of Leicester.
莱斯特大学考古系。
Look, you have no idea the impact

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!