Since you were robbed of Boromir
我就代替他执行这项任务
I will do what I can in his stead.
如果我能生还 请你肯定我的能力
If I should return, think better of me, Father.
这要看你是不是能凯♥旋♥归来
That will depend on the manner of your return.
你想干什么?
What are you up to?
你想偷溜 对吧?
Sneaking off, are we?
偷溜?
Sneaking?
偷溜?
Sneaking?!
小胖子真有良心
Fat Hobbit is always so polite.
史麦戈带他们找到没有人找得到的秘密通道
Sméagol shows them secret ways that nobody else could find
他却说我想”偷溜”
and they say “sneak.”
偷溜?
Sneak?
你真是个好朋友 是啊你真是个好兄弟
Very nice friend. Oh, yes, my precious.
-好兄弟-够了 够了!
-Very nice, very nice. -All right. All right!
我只是被你吓了一跳
You just startled me is all.
你刚才在干嘛?
What were you doing?
偷溜呀
Sneaking.
好吧 随便你
Fine. Have it your own way.
很抱歉把你吵醒
I’m sorry to wake you, Mr. Frodo.
我们得出发了
We have to be moving on.
天色还是很暗
It’s dark still.
天色一直都很暗
It’s always dark here.
不见了!
It’s gone!
-精灵干粮不见了-什么?
-The Elven bread. -What?
我们只剩下那点粮食
That’s all we have left.
他拿走了 一定是他偷的!
He took it. He must have!
你说我? 可怜的史麦戈才没拿
Sméagol? No, no, not poor Sméagol.
史麦戈最讨厌吃♥精♥灵干粮
Sméagol hates nasty Elf bread.
你骗人 你拿到哪儿了?
You’re a lying wretch! What did you do with it?!
他不吃那玩意
He doesn’t eat it.
-不可能是他拿的-瞧
-He can’t have taken it. Look.
那是什么?
What’s this?
他的外套上有干粮屑 是他拿的!
Crumbs on his jacketses. He took it!
是他偷走的
He took it.
我亲眼看到 他老是趁主人不注意偷吃
I seen him. He’s always stuffing his face
你说谎!
when master’s not looking. -That’s a filthy lie!
你这个狡猾的小坏蛋!
You stinking, two-faced sneak!
-山姆! -你敢说是我
-Sam! Call me
住手!
Stop it!
山姆!
Sam!
-我要宰了他! -山姆 不!
-I’ll kill him! -Sam! No!
对不起 我不是故意的我只是气炸了
Oh, my I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it to go so far. I was just so So angry.
来 休息一下吧
Here, just Let’s just rest a bit.
-我很好-不
-I’m all right. -No.
你不好 你累坏了
No, you’re not all right. You’re exhausted.
都是咕鲁害的
It’s that Gollum.
这地方有鬼
It’s this place.
你戴的魔戒太沉重了
It’s that thing around your neck.
我可以帮忙
I could help a bit.
我可以替你戴一下
I could carry it for a while.
我可以替你戴一阵子
Carry it for a while.
我可以替你戴一下
I could carry it.
减轻你的负担
Share the load Share the load the load the load.
走开!
Get away!
我并不想要它
I don’t want to keep it.
我只想帮忙
I just want to help.
瞧? 瞧?
See? See?
他想把它占为己有
He wants it for himself.
给我闭嘴!
Shut up, you!
快滚! 给我走吧!
Go away! Get out of here!
不 山姆
No, Sam.
你才该走
It’s you.
很抱歉 山姆
I’m sorry, Sam.
他是个骗子
But he’s a liar.
他在挑拨我们的感情
He’s poisoned you against me.
你再也帮不了我
You can’t help me anymore.
这不是你的真心话
You don’t mean that.
回家吧
Go home.
法拉墨!
Faramir!
法拉墨!
Faramir!
你父亲完全失去理智
Your father’s will has turned to madness.
不要白白去送死
Do not throw away your life so rashly.
我必须誓死效忠刚铎
Where does my allegiance lie if not here?
你父亲很爱你 法拉墨
Your father loves you, Faramir.
他最后会明白的
He will remember it before the end.
你会唱歌♥吗 小哈比人?
Can you sing, Master Hobbit?
这个嘛
Well
会啊
yes.
我的同胞觉得我唱得不错
At least, well enough for my own people.
不过我们唱的歌♥谣都很粗俗
But we have no songs for great halls
不能登大雅之堂
and evil times.
怎么会不能登大雅之堂?
And why should your songs be unfit for my halls?
来吧 唱一首来听听
Come, sing me a song.
家园在后方
Home is behind
世界在前方
The world ahead
路途多遥远、千辛又万苦
And there are many paths to tread
穿过幽暗阴影
Through shadow
迎向黑夜边缘
To the edge of night
直到夜空繁星闪烁
Until the stars are all alight
迷雾和阴影
Mist and shadow
乌云和黑暗
Cloud and shade
全都消失
All shall fade
全都消失
All shall
消散一空
Fade
前进! 前进!
March! March!
前进! 前进!
March! March! March!
国王来了
Make way for the king.
让开
Make way.
国王来了
The king is here.
王上
My lord.
吾王万岁
Hail to you, sire.
葛林伯 有多少人马?
Grimbold, how many?
我从西谷带来五百人
I bring 500 men from the Westfold, my lord.
沼境来了三百人 希优顿王
We have 300 more from Fenmarch, Théoden King.
-雪界河来了多少骑士? -一个也没有 王上
-Where are the riders from Snowbourn? None have come, my lord.
六千名长矛手
Six thousand spears.
比我预期的少一半
Less than half of what I’d hoped for.
六千人不能突破魔多大军防线
Six thousand will not be enough to break the lines of Mordor.
会有更多人马来到
More will come.
时间拖久了刚铎就会沦陷
Every hour lost hastens Gondor’s defeat.
只能等到天亮 然后就要出发
We have till dawn, then we must ride.
战马焦躁不安
The horses are restless
战士却寂静无声
and the men are quiet.
他们紧张得说不出话来
They grow nervous in the shadow of the mountain.
那条路
That road there
通往哪里?
where does that lead?
那里是丁祸 黑暗之门
It is the road to the Dimholt, the door under the mountain.
没有人进去能活着出来
None who venture there ever return.
那是亡灵之山
That mountain is evil.
握紧
Hold!
亚拉冈
Aragorn.
咱们去找吃的
Let’s find some food.
好了
There.
你也是洛汗骠骑了
A true esquire of Rohan.
我也要打仗
I’m ready.
对不起
Sorry.
这把剑并不锐利
It isn’t all that dangerous.
它其实挺钝的
It’s not even sharp.
那可不行 用钝剑可杀不了半兽人
Well, that’s no good. You won’t kill many Orcs with a blunt blade.
来吧
Come on.
去找铁匠磨剑 去吧!