Sméagol wants to see them dead.
我们会杀死他们
And we will.
史麦戈杀过人 可以再下毒手
Sméagol did it once. He can do it again.
它是我们的!
It’s ours!
我们的!
Ours!
我们一定要得到宝贝一定要把它抢回来
We must get the precious. We must get it back.
耐心点 你要有点耐心
Patience! Patience, my love.
我们要先把他们带到她那儿
First we must lead them to her.
带他们走上弯曲阶梯
We lead them to the Winding Stair.
没错 然后呢?
Yes, the stairs. And then?
一直往上爬、往上爬
Up, up, up, up, up the stairs we go
直到我们来到那条隧♥道♥
until we come to the tunnel.
他们一进去
And when they go in
就永远出不来
there’s no coming out.
她一直都胜子饿
She’s always hungry.
她要填饱胜子
She always needs to feed.
就一定要吃肉
She must eat.
她只吃得到臭半兽人
All she gets is filthy Orcses.
味道又臭又难吃 对吧 宝贝?
And they doesn’t taste very nice, does they, precious?
对
No.
一点也不好吃
Not very nice at all, my love.
她一直想吃更甜美的肉
She hungers for sweeter meats.
哈比人的肉
Hobbit meat.
等她吃饱了把骨头和衣服都吐出来
And when she throws away the bones and the empty clothes
我们就会找到它
then we will find it.
然后我要把它拿走!
And take it for me!
是我们
For us.
对 我是说”我们”
Yes. We meant “for us.”
咕鲁、咕鲁
Gollum. Gollum.
只要小哈比人一死
The precious will be ours
宝贝就属于我们!
once the Hobbitses are dead!
你这个可恶的小坏蛋!
You treacherous little toad!
不! 主人!
No! No! Master!
住手 山姆 别打他!
No, Sam! Leave him alone!
我亲耳听见他说要杀死我们
I heard it from his own mouth. He means to murder us.
没有 史麦戈连苍蝇都不敢杀
Never! Sméagol wouldn’t hurt a fly.
他是个又胖又丑的哈比人
He’s a horrid, fat Hobbit
他讨厌史麦戈
who hates Sméagol
所以才乱编谎话
and who makes up nasty lies.
你这小坏蛋 我要把你揍扁!
You miserable little maggot! I’ll stove your head in!
山姆!
Sam!
敢说我骗人? 你才当面撒谎!
Call me a liar? You’re a liar!
-你把他吓跑我们就会迷路! -我不管 我办不到
-You scare him off, we’re lost! -I don’t care! I can’t do it, Mr. Frodo.
-我不能坐着让他杀死我们! -我不会把他赶走
-I won’t wait around for him to kill us! -I’m not sending him away.
你看不出来吗?
You don’t see it, do you?
他是个坏蛋
He’s a villain.
我们光靠自己不行没有人带路就到不了
We can’t do this by ourselves, Sam. Not without a guide.
我需要你在我身边
I need you on my side.
我一直在你身边 佛罗多
I’m on your side, Mr. Frodo.
我知道 山姆 我知道
I know, Sam. I know.
你要相信我
Trust me.
来吧 史麦戈
Come, Sméagol.
星光被阴影遮住
The stars are veiled.
东方有什么在蠢蠢欲动
Something stirs in the east.
一股永不歇息的邪恶力量
A sleepless malice.
敌人的邪眼在移♥动♥
The Eye of the enemy is moving.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
皮聘!
MERRY [WHISPERS]: Pippin!
皮聘?
Pippin?
皮聘
Pippin.
-你发疯了吗? -我只想看一眼
-What, are you mad? -I just want to look at it.
我只想再看一眼
Just one more time.
放回去
Put it back.
皮聘
Pippin.
不!
No!
皮聘
Pippin.
他在这儿
He is here.
我看到你了
I see you.
皮聘!
Pippin!
救命啊 甘道夫!
Help! Gandalf, help!
快救救他!
Someone help him!
皮聘!
Pippin!
你这个蠢小子!
Fool of a Took!
看着我
Look at me.
甘道夫 原谅我
Gandalf, forgive me.
看着我
Look at me.
你看到什么?
What did you see?
一棵树
A tree.
有一棵白树
There was a white tree
在石砌的庭院中♥央♥
in a courtyard of stone.
它枯死了
It was dead.
城市在燃烧
The city was burning.
米那斯提力斯? 你只看到这些?
Minas Tirith? Is that what you saw?
我还看到
I saw
我看到他
I saw him.
我听到他的声音
I could hear his voice in my head.
你跟他说了什么?
And what did you tell him?
快说!
Speak!
他问我是谁 我没回答
He asked me my name. I didn’t answer.
他伤害了我
He hurt me.
你有没有提到佛罗多和魔戒?
What did you tell him about Frodo and the Ring?
我看得出皮聘没说谎
There was no lie in Pippin’s eyes.
他是个蠢小子
A fool
不过是个诚实的蠢小子
but an honest fool he remains.
他没跟索伦提到佛罗多和魔戒的事
He told Sauron nothing of Frodo and the Ring.
我们算是很幸运
We’ve been strangely fortunate.
皮聘在真知晶球上看到敌人的计划
Pippin saw in the palantír a glimpse of the enemy’s plan.
索伦打算攻击米那斯提力斯
Sauron moves to strike the city of Minas Tirith.
他在圣盔谷的惨败让他知道一件事
His defeat at Helm’s Deep showed our enemy one thing.
伊兰迪尔的继承人出现了
He knows the heir of Elendil has come forth.
人类并没有他想的那么脆弱
Men are not as weak as he supposed.
人类仍有勇气 也许有足够力量挑战他
There is courage still, strength enough perhaps to challenge him.
索伦害怕这一点
Sauron fears this.
他不能让中土世界的人♥民♥在同一个旗帜下奋勇作战
He will not risk the peoples of Middle-earth uniting under one banner.
他打算摧毁米那斯提力斯
He will raze Minas Tirith to the ground
阻止人类的王者再临
before he sees a king return to the throne of Men.
如果刚铎点燃烽火洛汗国必须准备参战
If the beacons of Gondor are lit, Rohan must be ready for war.
告诉我
Tell me
他们没来帮助我们
why should we ride to the aid
凭什么要我们出兵救援?
of those who did not come to ours?
我们欠刚铎什么吗?
What do we owe Gondor?
-那我去好了-不行!
-I will go. -No!
-一定要警告他们-他们会受到警告
-They must be warned. -They will be.
你要从另一条路去那儿
You must come to Minas Tirith by another road.
溯河而上 寻找黑色大船
Follow the river and look to the black ships.
你们要明白
Understand this:
大战有如箭在弦上一触即发
Things are now in motion that cannot be undone.
我要去米那斯提力斯
I ride for Minas Tirith
但我不会一个人去
and I won’t be going alone.
皮瑞格林图克你这个爱管闲事的哈比人
Of all the inquisitive Hobbits, Peregrin Took, you are the worst.
快! 快!
Hurry! Hurry!
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
你为什么要乱看咧?
Why did you look?
你为什么每次都要乱看?
Why do you always have to look?
-不晓得 我忍♥不住-你每次都忍♥不住
-I don’t know. I can’t help it. -You never can.
对不起啦
I’m sorry, all right?
-我下次不敢了-你还不懂吗?
-I won’t do it again. -Don’t you understand?
魔王以为魔戒在你手上
The enemy thinks you have the Ring.
他会来找你 皮聘他们一定要把你带走
He’s going to be looking for you, Pip. They have to get you out of here.
你呢? 你会跟我来吧?
And you? You’re coming with me?
梅里?