史麦戈!
Sméagol!
我钓到了!
I’ve got one!
我钓到一条鱼了 史麦戈!
I’ve got a fish, Sméag. Sméagol!
快钓上来 快呀 加油
Pull it in. Go on. Go on. Go on. Pull it in.
德戈!
Déagol!
德戈?
Déagol?
德戈
Déagol.
好兄弟 把那玩意给我
Give us that, Déagol, my love.
为什么?
Why?
因为
Because
今天是我生日 我要它
it’s my birthday and I wants it.
我的宝贝
My precious.
他们咒骂我们
They cursed us.
杀人凶手
Murderer.
还说我们是”杀人凶手”
“Murderer” they called us.
他们诅咒我们然后把我们赶走
They cursed us and drove us away.
咕鲁 咕鲁
Gollum.Gollum.
我们哭得好惨 宝贝
And we wept, precious.
我们好孤单 哭得好惨
We wept to be so alone.
池塘的鱼儿好甘甜
And cool So nice for feet
我唯一的愿望就是抓到
And we only wish To catch a fish
甘甜的鱼儿
So juicy sweet
我们忘记面包的滋味
And we forgot the taste of bread
树木的声音
the sound of trees
和轻柔的微风
the softness of the wind.
甚至忘记自己的名字
We even forgot our own name.
我的宝贝
My precious.
快醒醒! 醒醒!
Wake up!
爱睡虫 醒醒
Wake up, sleepies.
我们得走了
We must go, yes.
我们得马上出发
We must go at once.
佛罗多 你都没睡吗?
Haven’t you had any sleep, Mr. Frodo?
我睡过头了
I’ve gone and had too much.
天色一定很晚了
Must be getting late.
没有
No.
并不晚
It isn’t.
都还没过中午
It isn’t midday yet.
天空越来越阴暗
The days are growing darker.
走吧!
Come on!
快走吧 没时间了!
Must go! No time!
佛罗多得先吃东西再走
Not before Mr. Frodo’s had something to eat.
不能浪费时间啦 笨蛋
No time to lose, silly.
拿去
Here.
那你呢?
What about you?
我不饿 反正我不爱吃兰巴斯干粮
Oh, no, I’m not hungry. Leastways, not for lembas bread.
山姆
Sam.
好吧
All right.
干粮剩不多了
We don’t have that much left.
不省点吃很快就会吃完
We have to be careful or we’re going to run out.
你先吃吧 佛罗多
You go ahead and eat that, Mr. Frodo.
我算过
I’ve rationed it.
这趟路应该够吃
There should be enough.
哪趟路?
For what?
回家的路呀
The journey home.
来吧 小哈比人
Come, Hobbitses.
就快到了
Very close now.
就快到魔多了
Very close to Mordor.
这儿不安全
No safe places here.
快走吧
Hurry.
王者归来
这就好像辛苦了一整天
I feel like I’m back at The Green Dragon
回到绿龙旅店享清福
after a hard day’s work.
你从来就没辛苦过一整天
Only, you’ve never done a hard day’s work.
各位大爷
Welcome, my lords
欢迎光临艾辛格!
to Isengard!
好小子! 咱们拼了老命找你们
You young rascals! A merry hunt you’ve led us on
你们却在这儿大吃大喝还在抽烟斗!
and now we find you feasting and and smoking!
我们打了一场大胜仗
We are sitting on a field of victory
当然要好好享受战果啰
enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
这块腌猪肉超好吃的
The salted pork is particularly good.
腌猪肉?
Salted pork?
-哈比人-我们奉了树须的命令
-Huh. Hobbits. -We’re under orders from Treebeard
他接管了艾辛格
who’s taken over management of Isengard.
年轻的甘道夫
TREEBEARD: Young Master Gandalf.
我很高兴你来了
I’m glad you’ve come.
我能处理树和水、岩石和货物
Wood and water, stock and stone I can master.
但是这儿有一个巫师要对付
But there is a wizard to manage here
他被关在高塔上
locked in his tower.
你要继续把萨鲁曼关在那儿 树须
And there Saruman must remain under your guard, Treebeard.
把他的头砍掉不就结了
Well, let’s just have his head and be done with it.
不行
No.
他已经不能兴风作浪了
He has no power anymore.
萨鲁曼的污秽
The filth of Saruman
被冲得一干二净
is washing away.
树木将回来住在这儿
Trees will come back to live here.
年轻的树木
Young trees.
-狂野的树木-皮聘!
-Wild trees. -Pippin!
我的老天!
Bless my bark!
皮瑞格林图克!
Peregrin Took!
拿给我 小子
I’ll take that, my lad.
快点交给我
Quickly, now.
今晚让我们纪念为祖国壮烈牺牲的勇士
Tonight we remember those who gave their blood to defend this country.
为死去的同胞干杯
Hail the victorious dead.
干杯!
ALL: Hail!
我为你感到高兴
I am happy for you.
他是个男子汉
He is an honorable man.
你们都是男子汉
You are both honorable men.
率领洛汗人打胜仗的并不是我希优顿王
It was not Théoden of Rohan who led our people to victory.
你不必听我发牢骚
Ah, don’t listen to me.
你还年轻
You are young.
今晚属于你
And tonight is for you.
你可以在远方寻觅或是把酒喝到见底
Oh, you can search far and wide You can drink the whole town dry
但是却没有比在家乡更醇的啤酒
But you’ll never find a beer so brown But you’ll never find a beer so brown
但是却没有比在家乡更醇的啤酒
As the one we drink in our hometown As the one we drink in our hometown
你可以一杯接一杯狂饮上等麦酒
You can drink your fancy ales You can drink ’em by the flagon
但是只有绿龙旅店
But the only brew for the brave and true
才有勇士喝的美酒
Comes from The Green Dragon
谢谢大家 我赢了!
Thank you! I win!
没有佛罗多的消息?
No news of Frodo?
一点消息也没有
No word. Nothing.
还有时间
We have time.
佛罗多越来越接近魔多了
Every day, Frodo moves closer to Mordor.
我们能确定吗?
Do we know that?
你有什么直觉?
What does your heart tell you?
佛罗多还活着
That Frodo is alive.
没错
Yes.
他还活着
Yes, he’s alive.
太冒险了 太冒险了
Too risky. Too risky.
这些小偷
Thieves.
他们从我们手上偷走它
They stole it from us.
杀死他们 把他们两个都杀死
Kill them. Kill them. Kill them both.
安静 不能吵醒他们
Shh! Quiet! Mustn’t wake them.
不然就会前功尽弃
Mustn’t ruin it now.
可是他们知道了
But they knows.
他们都知道了
They knows.
他们对我们起了疑心
They suspects us.
你是怎么了 好兄弟?
What’s it saying, my precious, my love?
史麦戈是不是怕了?
Is Sméagol losing his nerve?
没有 我不怕
No. Not.
我才不怕呢 史麦戈痛恨臭哈比人
Never. Sméagol hates nasty Hobbitses.
史麦戈要给他们死