Kara, my darling.
你真是完美
You were absolutely perfect.
快点
Hurry.
先生 请下车
Sortez, s’il yous plait.
移植用的人类器官
Merci, monsieur.
打开它
Open it, please.
小心点 必须绝对卫生无菌
Careful. It must be kept absolutely sterile.
走吧
Go.
我一直都被骗了
I’ve been such a fool.
我们都是
we both have.
把盖子打开
Open the lid.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这不是人的器官 这是动物的心脏
That’s not human. It’s an animal’s heart.
钻石藏在冰里面
Diamonds hidden in the ice.
我怎样可以帮你? – 找我的钥匙圈
How can I help you? – I need my kev ring.
小心
Look out.
给客人一杯黑咖啡
Black coffee for our guest.
她真聪明
She has so many talents.
我一直在想
I’m curious.
你干嘛不杀我?
why didn’t you kill me?
我不是野蛮人
I’m not a barbarian,James.
我带你去苏维埃有关当局…
I’m taking you to the proper Soviet authorities…
…说你杀了普谢金上将
…for the killing of General Pushkin.
你真厉害 你让我为你杀了普谢金…
You’re a wonder, Georgi. You get me to kill Pushkin for you…
…然后把我交给俄♥罗♥斯♥
…then you turn me in to the Russians for his murder.
你想要求什么?
what are you going to ask for?
豁免权?
Immunity?
移♥民♥西方和享受新生活?
Permission to emigrate and enjoy the amenities of the west?
他们不会原谅你的变节吧?
You don’t honestly think they’ll condone your defection, do you?
什么变节?
what defection?
我为普谢金进行秘密任务…
I have been on a secret mission for General Pushkin…
…就是给英方情报机关提供假情报
…to disinform British Intelligence.
抱歉 詹姆斯
I’m sorry,James.
我真的很喜欢你…
For you I have great affection…
…但我们有个古老说法:
…but we have an old saying:
“完成任务不可以感情用事”
”Duty has no sweethearts.”
我们也有个老说法 基奥治
we have an old saying too, Georgi.
“你真是混♥蛋♥”
”You’re full of it.”
来吧 卡拉
Come, Kara.
卡拉? – 是
Kara? – Yes.
欢迎来到阿富汉
welcome to Afghanistan.
费耶达上校 我的老朋友
Colonel Fevador, my old comrade in arms.
这是行刺普谢金上将的人
I have here General Pushkin’s assassin…
英国特务007 詹姆斯邦德
…British agent 007,James Bond.
确定把他送到莫斯科
See he is sent to Moscow.
等一下 还有一个
One moment. There is one more.
把她也带走吧 她是个背叛者
Take her too. She’s a defector.
我很同情你
I will be compassionate with you…
而且会试试安排你去 西伯利亚管弦乐团
…and trv to have you assigned to the Siberian Philharmonic Orchestra.
他们不错的 虽然他们的演奏技巧平庸
They’re quite good, despite their bourgeois repertoire.
我在执行国家秘密任务
I am on a secret state mission.
我需要几队人和货车
I need a detachment of men and some trucks.
他们为什么而来呢? – 谋杀
what are these here for? – For murder.
谋杀!
Murder!
很久没有女囚犯了
I haven’t had a woman prisoner for a long time.
来吧
Come.
鲁斯基 费耶达上校考虑了我的上诉没?
Rusky, has Colonel Fevador considered my appeal?
有的! 有好消息
Yes! Good news.
你明早不会被问吊 你会被枪射死
You won’t be hung in the morning. You will be shot.
你弄错了! 我什么都没偷!
It’s all a mistake! I stole nothing!
见到阿♥拉♥真神时对他说吧
You can tell Allah when you see him.
衣服脱♥光♥!
Strip!
大声说你要什么 这里有隔音的
Shout all you want. It’s soundproof.
上校不喜欢听到有人尖叫
The colonel doesn’t like to hear screaming.
我没叫你蹲下来
I didn’t tell you to get down.
我没叫你站起来!
I did not tell you to get up!
现在 站起来
Now get up.
锁上门
Lock the door.
你真厉害 我们自♥由♥了!
You were fantastic. we’re free!
我们在阿富汉中♥央♥的 俄♥罗♥斯♥空军基地
we’re inside a Russian air base in the middle of Afghanistan.
试试小的那把钥匙
Trv the small key.
起码我们在一起
At least we’re together.
很好 来
Terrific. Come on.
麻烦你?
Please?
来 跳吧!
Come on,jump!
怎么了? – 我告诉他们你不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
what’s going on? – I tell them you no Russian.
他们现在不会杀你 – 现在不会? 那晚点呢?
They no kill you now. – Not now? How about later?
别担心 他们会为你的美色救你的
Don’t worry. They’ll saye you for the harem.
是穆加哈顿游击队的杰作
It’s the work of the Mujahideen.
穆加哈顿游击队?
Mujahideen?
阿富汉的反抗者
The Afghan resistance.
希望没有请他吃晚饭
I hope he’s not invited to dinner.
谢谢你们俩的帮忙
Thank you both for your help.
我叫甘兰沙
My name is Kamran Shah.
不要介意我的差劲演技 是我在牛津时学的
Please forgive the theatricals. It’s a hangover from my Oxford davs.
相信你要换衣服
I’m sure you’d like to freshen up.
没事的 去吧
It’s all right. Go ahead.
我得回空军基地去
I have to get back to the air base.
你疯了! 俄♥罗♥斯♥军队在找你
You’re crazy! Russian army’s looking for you.
你不帮我?
You won’t help?

No.
那起码你带我去找 穆加哈顿游击队
Then at least put me in touch with the Mujahideen.
东部的副指挥官
Deputy commander of the Eastern District.
我在空军基地侦察时被捕了
I was caught reconnoitering the air base.
很幸运 但他们不知道我是谁
Thankfully for me, they didn’t know who I was.
你是谁?
Now,who are you?
我为英国政♥府♥工作
I work for the British government.
我们揭发了俄♥罗♥斯♥科斯克夫上将
we’ve uncovered a plot by a Russian General Koskov…
…跟美国购买♥♥高科技武器的计划
…to purchase American high-tech weapons.
用来对付你和你的人
Arms that could be used against you.
这可跟我有关
That is important.
直接到凯巴关口找我们的指挥官
Go directly to our commander in the Khvber Pass.
那要好几天 我得在科斯克夫离开前赶到基地
That could take days. I have to get to the air base before Koskov leaves.
明天跟我们一起去 任务完成以后…
Look, come with us tomorrow and after our mission…
看看我可以做什么 – 那太迟了
…I’ll see what I can do. – That’ll be too late.
我要手♥枪♥和带路的人
I need a gun and some guides.
不可能 我们没有多余的人或马
Impossible. I cannot spare men or the horses.
是时候休息了
And now it is time to rest.
日出的时候出发
we leave at sunrise.
我好担心你
I was worried for you,James.
我们会怎样?
what’s going to happen to us?
什么意思?
what does that mean?
是阿富汉语”漂亮”的意思
It means ”beautiful” in Afghan.
我们在穆加哈顿游击队地盘
we’re with the Mujahideen.
明天我们和他们走 执行些任务
we leave with them tomorrow on some kind of operation.
你则去凯巴关口
And you’re going to the Khvber Pass.
你不跟我一起?
You’re not coming with me?
不 我晚点才跟着去
No. I’ll catch up with you later.
你不是要回去找基奥治吗?
You’re going back for Georgi, aren’t you?
太危险了 别去
It’s dangerous, don’t go.
我得去 – 去干嘛?
I have to. – You have to what?
找死吗?
Get killed?
我不会等你
I won’t wait for you.
那好 我叫甘兰直接送你回伦敦
Fine. Then I’ll have Kamran send you direct to London.
你这顽固的死笨…
You dumb, stubborn, stupid…
这是什么意思?
what’s that supposed to mean?
你这死鬼
Back end of horse.
你叫我做死鬼?
Are you calling me a horse’s ass?
我可能不会再见到你
I might never see you again.
你会的
You will.
我答应你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!