A laser-sighting short-barreled machine pistol.
步兵部队迷你导弹 射程五公里
Infantrv mini-missiles. Range: five kilometers.
很棒 按一下就行了
And smart. Just fire and forget.
它无坚不摧
It penetrates all existing armor.
这就是你订货的样本
Yes, sir, samples of everything ordered.
订单已经取消
The order is canceled.
四十八小时内 你得退回五千万元订金
You’ll return our deposit of $50 million within the next 48 hours.
你不是认真的 将军
You can’t be serious, general.
你知道得到这些武器有多困难?
Do you know how hard it is to obtain this equipment?
这是美国与欧洲最新的产品
I mean,this is the latest U.S. and European stuff.
我又借又赊才弄到的
I made commitments, letters of credit, special payoffs.
我们的钱在你的瑞士银行户口 已经八个星期
we know that you’ve had our monev in your Swiss account for 8 weeks…
…但是你从没付过任何款项
…and that you have made no payments of any kind.
但现在取消订单已经太迟了
But I can’t cancel orders at this late date.
作为一个老兵 要守诺言…
As one old soldier to another, you have my word we will deliver…
别对我摆出军人的样子
Spare me your militarv pretensions.
你在哪个军队服役?
what army did you serve in?
你因诈骗而被西点赶出来
You were expelled from west Point for cheating.
然后在比利时属刚果 当短期的雇佣兵
Then a short stint as a mercenarv in the Belgian Congo.
后来你在支持你做军♥火♥卖♥♥买♥♥
Later you worked with various criminal organizations…
…的不同的犯罪集团混
…that financed your first arms deals.
那是我的对手发放的谣言
Lies spread by my competitors.
你好像忘了很多 我曾经过科斯克夫…
You seem to forget your many so-called wars of liberation…
…提供武器给你进行 你所谓的解放战争
…that I have supplied through General Koskov.
那是我的商业信誉
Those are my business credentials.
你两天之内给我钱…
The monev in two davs…
…否则你永远别想干这行
…or you will find yourself out of business permanently.
基奥治也是
Georgi Koskov as well.
我不知道你们俩在搞什么…
I don’t know what you two are scheming…
…但是够了 明白了没有?
…but it is over. Is that understood?
小心
Careful.
计程车!
Taxi!
就像基奥治所说 维也纳好美
Vienna’s beautiful, just like Georgi said.
你很关心他 是吗?
You care for him a great deal, don’t you?
我欠他的太多了
I owe him everything.
我在公立音乐学院的奖学金 我的斯特拉提琴
My scholarship at the conservatoire, my Strad.
你的大提琴是斯特拉的?
Your cello’s a Stradivarius?
很有名的 叫做玫瑰夫人
A famous one. The Ladv Rose.
基奥治在纽约买♥♥的 – 不错的礼物
Georgi got it in New York. – Quite a present.
也许有天我会在卡内基演奏厅
Maybe somedav I’ll play there at Carnegie Hall.
基奥治认为我可以的 – 他说得对
Georgi believes I can do it. – I’m sure he’s right.
我们现在去找他? – 好的
we go to him now? – Yeah.
除非他已走了
Unless he had to move on.
若他真的走了 他定会留个讯息
If he did, I’m sure he left a message.
谢谢
Danke.
小心
Careful.
小心
Careful.
午安 邦德先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Bond.
你住平时那间套房♥吗?
You will need your usual suite?
不是 汉斯 要两个相连的套房♥
Not tonight, Hans. Something with a second bedroom.
要送伏特加马丁尼来吗?
Shall I have the vodka martinis sent up?
要摇的 不要搅的
Shaken, not stirred.
知道了
Of course.
国际出口部
Universal Exports.
我是邦德 我要两张歌♥剧门票 左边厢房♥的
Bond here. I need two tickets for the opera left at the box office.
喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
给公主的还是政委夫人的? – 买♥♥吧
For princess or wife of commissar? – Let’s buv it.
别开玩笑 谁付钱呢?
Don’t joke. who will pay?
当然是基奥治
Georgi, of course.
别这样
Please. Stop it, please.
长官找你
The chief wants you.
我们得去报告
we have to report.
很好 稍息 军士
Verv good. At ease, sergeant.
普谢金想要回钱
Pushkin wants the monev back.
别担心
Don’t worrv.
我们说服了英方 普谢金是个危险人物
we’ve convinced the British that Pushkin is a danger.
他们会派最好的特务詹姆斯邦德 去铲除他
They will send their best man, James Bond,to eliminate him.
我不相信 尼高斯也做得到吧
well, I’m not convinced. Necros can do it.
我曾经跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人合作 他们知道我的底细
I’ve worked with the Russians. They know my appearance and methods.
那会危害跟我有关的革命同志
It mav jeopardize my comrades working for revolution who depend on me.
他们依赖我 除了我还有谁可以提供军备呢?
And they depend upon me. where else will they find a supply of arms?
我们本来的计划很好
Our basic plan is sound.
普谢金…该怎么说呢? 玩完了
Pushkin is…. How you say? Historv.
还不是 你们的邦德还没动他呢
Not vet. Your James Bond hasn’t laid a finger on him.
英国人天生多疑
The British are naturally cautious.
再刺♥激♥一下他们
An additional inducement will ensure this.
比如说 若另一个特务被杀了?
For instance, if another agent were eliminated?
干吧 若普谢金有命参加会议 就杀了他!
Do it. But if Pushkin is still alive during the conference, kill him!
我梦寐以求的事情 – 也许有一天你会在这里表演
All my life, I’ve dreamed of this. – Maybe you’ll play here one dav.
那太遥不可及
It’s too much to hope for.
我要离开一会儿
Excuse me for a few moments.
这不就是…? – 大提琴的女孩
Isn’t that the…? – The cello girl.
是KGB狙击手 干嘛带她到这里?
The KGB sniper. why bring her here?
她不是KGB狙击手 她是科斯克夫的女朋友
She’s not a KGB sniper. She’s Koskov’s girlfriend.
她负责向他发空弹 让他的逃亡看来是真的
She was supposed to shoot blanks at him to make his defection look real to us.
他伪装逃亡? 听说KGB把他抓回去了
Koskov’s defection phonv? I heard the KGB snatched him back.
这只是我们以为的
That’s what we were supposed to think.
这是严重的控罪 你现在在做什么?
These are serious accusations, Bond. what are you up to?
我假装是科斯克夫的朋友 看看从她身上可以打听到什么
I’m posing as Koskov’s friend just to see what leads I can get from her.
你知道他在纽约给她买♥♥了 叫玫瑰夫人的大提琴
You know he bought her a cello in New York, called The Ladv Rose.
大提琴有名字吗?
A cello with a name?
是斯拉特系列的 全部都有名字
It’s a Stradivarius. They all have names.
你去调查科斯克夫 从哪里来这么多的钱?
Now,where would Koskov get that kind of monev? Check it out.
还有我今晚要给她预备身分文件
And I’ll need papers for her tonight.
明天我就要把她送离这国家
I have to get her out of the countrv by tomorrow.
这里 今天下午照的
Here. Took these this afternoon.
看 这不合规矩
Look,this is highly irregular.
我起码要一天才能得到伦敦批准
I won’t be able to get the okay from London for a dav at least.
我不能再等了 桑德斯
It can’t wait, Saunders.
这女的是我们找到 科斯克夫的唯一希望
That girl’s our only chance of getting Koskov back.
很好 除了退休金以外 我没什么损失
Verv well. I’ve got nothing to lose but my pension.
今晚在柏拉达咖啡店等我 在摩天轮附近
Meet me at the Prater Cafe, near the Ferris wheel, at midnight.
够了 – 这个
No more. – This one.
带我上摩天轮去
Take me on the wheel.
你可以看得清楚一点
You’ll be able to see better.
要汽球吗? – 不
Balloon,mein Herr? – Nein.
是现实还是梦境?
Is it real or just a dream?
怎么了? 干嘛停下来了?
what’s wrong? why did we stop?
我安排的
I arranged it.
我们可以整个晚上都留在这里
we could be here all night.
不 不可能的
Don’t. It’s impossible.
只认识你两天 我都在想 我们怎样可以在一起
Knowing you only 2 davs, and all I can think of is how we would be together.
别想了 就让它发生吧
Don’t think. Just let it happen.
想再玩一次吗?
Do you want another ride?
我等一下就回来
I’ll be back in a minute.
可能有人给我留讯息
There mav be a message for me.
那是他最近在纽约的拍卖♥♥会买♥♥的
It was bought recently at auction in New York.
124号♥ 玫瑰夫人
”Lot 124. The Ladv Rose.
1724年克雷莫纳 斯特拉大提琴
A cello by Stradivarius of Cremona, 1724.”
以十五万元…
Sold for $150,000…
…卖♥♥给布拉德惠特克
…to Brad whitaker.
惠特克? 那军♥火♥商?
whitaker? The arms dealer?
一样的
The same.
是科斯克夫和惠特克
Koskov and whitaker.
惠特克现在哪里?
where’s whitaker now?
在丹吉尔他家
At his place in Tangier.
做得好
well done.
祝你好运
Good luck.
桑德斯
Saunders.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你去哪里?