You can take a fortnight’s leave. – No.
长官
Sir.
如果一定要这样
If it has to be done…
我宁愿自己来
…I’d rather do it.
慢慢放下来 轻一点 好了
Bring it down slowly. Gently, now.
Q 你早 – 007 你早
Morning, Q. – Morning, 007.
小心你的头
Mind your head.
我有些东西给你
I’ve got something for you.
这个是刚研制的
we’re just winterizing this.
007 留心听着
Now, pay attention, 007.
这是万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Kev-ring finder.
讲解一下
Surprise me.
按这个按钮就变武器 就这样子 见到吗?
You arm it by pressing that button there. Like that, see?
好 戴上这个
Right. Now wear that.
好了 吹出 『大不列颠万岁』 第一节
Right. Now,whistle the first bars of ”Rule Britannia.”
迷晕气体
Stun gas.
有效范围只有五尺
ive range: oh, about five feet.
迷昏一个正常人 只需要
Disorientates any normal person for about…
三十秒
…30 seconds.
这行业里没几个正常人的 Q
Don’t find too many normal people in this business, Q.
我怎么炸毁那房♥间? 吹”天佑女王”?
How do I blow up the room? whistle ”God Save the Queen”?
我们在万♥能♥钥♥匙♥里
we’ve packed the finder…
装设了高浓度的塑胶炸♥药♥
…with a highly concentrated plastic explosive…
足以炸开任何保险箱的门
…sufficient to remove the door of any safe.
由磁力控制 可以自订个人启动讯号♥
It’s magnetic. The actuating signal is personalized.
我的讯号♥是什么? – 是最适合你的
what’s my code? – Oh, most appropriate.
狼叫声 – 你是说…
A wolf whistle. – You mean….
停!
Stop!
这些钥匙对你很有用
You mav find the kevs useful.
它可开启世界上百分之九十的锁
They open 90% of the world’s locks.
好了 请坐 好好休息
All right. Sit down and make yourself comfortable.
干得好 钱班霓 就是她
well done. That’s her.
记录部刚送来这份翻译
Records just sent over this translation.
卡拉米劳维 出色的大提琴手 曾获奖学金
”Kara Milovy,talented scholarship cellist…
上星期演奏会休息时 手臂意外受伤
…whose arm was injured in an accident during intermission last week…
星期四将会回到学院
…will be back at the academy on Thursdav…
演奏波洛丁的 『弦乐四重奏D调第二号♥乐曲』
…playing Borodin’s ‘String Quartet No. 2 in D.”’
那是明天了
That’s tomorrow.
钱班霓 请预备经过布拉迪斯拉发 到丹吉尔的旅游证件
Monevpennv, I’ll need travel documents for Tangier via Bratislava.
这是我们的秘密
And keep this between ourselyes.
她一定很出色
That girl must be very talented.
相信我 我只因为工作关系才对她有兴趣
Believe me, my interest in her is purely professional.
我要开阿士顿马丁
Just taking the Aston Martin out for a quick spin, Q.
小心点 007 我刚喷上油漆呢
Be careful, 007. It’s just had a new coat of paint!
(卡拉米劳维 布拉迪斯拉发)
我把枪丢到河里去
I dropped the gun in the river.
KGB把这里弄得一团糟
KGB made quite a mess.
你是英国人 你是谁?
You’re English. who are you?
我昨天在公立音乐学院 听你的演奏
I heard you play at the conservatoire vesterdav.
很出色
It was exquisite.
我看见在电车发生的事 他们带你到哪里去了?
I saw what happened on the tram. where did they take you?
KGB总部?
KGB headquarters?
他们今早放我走了
They released me this morning.
看看对街
Take a look across the street.
他们让你走 然后就可以跟踪你
They let you go so they could follow you.
我不明白 你干嘛帮我?
I don’t understand. why are you trving to help me?
普谢金想怎么样?
what did Pushkin want?
他有问你 基奥治科斯克夫的情况吗?
Did he ask you about Georgi Koskov?
他想知道他在哪里
He wanted to know where he was.
你告诉了他? – 没有
Did you tell him? – No.
基奥治真聪明 懂得用空弹
It was clever of Georgi, using blanks.
让英方以为他真的投诚
Made the British believe his defection was real.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
他跟我说的
He told me.
你见过他? – 两天前 他现在很好
You saw him? – Two davs ago. He’s safe and sound.
你是他朋友?
You’re a friend of his?
我们俩一起经历过许多患难
we’ve been through quite a lot together.
基奥治 他果然守信找人来找我了
Dear Georgi. He kept his promise to send for me.
我们要去哪里? 伦敦?
where are we going? To London?
不 英方认为 他暂时到别的地方会比较安全
Not vet. The British think he’ll be safer if he moves around for a while.
我们也许可以在维也纳和他会合
we might catch up with him in Vienna.
我们得在他们 再抓到你以前
we must leave immediately…
马上离开这里
…before they pick you up again.
怎么走呢? – 我们自有办法
But how? – we’ll manage.
收拾行李 带些保温的衣服
Get packed. Bring some warm clothes.
我们好像过关了
It looks like we got away with it.
我的大提琴 我留在音乐学院了
My cello! It’s at the conservatoire.
在维也纳给你再买♥♥一个 – 不 我们要回去拿
I’ll get you another in Vienna. – No,we must go back for it.
在他们会发现怎么回事之前 我们只有十分种
we have about 10 minutes before they discover what’s happened.
我一定要取回我的大提琴 – 不行
I must get my cello. – No way!
快点进来
Come on. Get in.
你怎么不学小提琴?
why didn’t you learn the violin?
你截听了警♥察♥频道
You picked up the police band.
一定是大气电波反常
It must be an atmospheric anomaly.
他们在找一辆外国的车 和一对男女
They’re looking for a foreign car, a man and a woman.
还带着一个大提琴
And a cello.
看来给发现了
Looks like they just found us.
停在一旁吧
Pull over to the side and stop!
怎么了?
what happened?
车子受侵蚀了
Salt corrosion.
他们设了路障
They’re setting up roadblocks.
那是什么?
what is this?
我还加装了几个东西
I’ve had a few extras installed.
好神奇 现代的安全玻璃真厉害
Amazing,this modern safetv glass.
小心
Look out!
看看这条路通往哪里
See where this leads to.
只能够通往一个大湖
This road only leads to the lake.
我们得走了
Time to leave.
当心自己
Brace yourself.
我们成功了
we almost made it.
(自我毁灭)
快来吧 走了!
Come on, quick! Go!
幸好我坚持要你回去拿大提琴
Glad I insisted you brought that cello.
对不起
Sorry.
快到了
Not far now.
到了 拿起给他们看
Here. waye this.
快躺下
Duck!
我们没有东西报关! – 只有一个大提琴!
we’ve nothing to declare! – Just the cello!
檀吉尔
TANGIERS
请你在这里等
If you wait here, sir…
我去找主管
…I’ll find the chief.
普谢金上将
General Pushkin.
幸会 我是布拉德惠特克
It’s a pleasure. I’m Brad whitaker.
没想过在丹吉尔会见到你 科斯克夫跟你一起?
Didn’t expect to see you in Tangier. General Koskov with you?
战争 人类的主要工作就是战争
war. war’s always been man’s main occupation.
只有傻挂才说最伟大的发明是 文字或是轮子
Fools say his greatest accomplishments were the wheel or the alphabet.
我说是火♥药♥和撞锤才对
I say it’s a battering ram and gunpowder.
你喜欢我这忠烈祠吗?
How do you like my pantheon of great commanders?
屠夫
Butchers.
是外科医生
Surgeons.
他们割掉社会的腐肉
They cut away societv’s dead flesh.
给你看些东西 稍息 军士
Let me show you something. At ease, sergeant.
这边走
This way, sir.
我的爱好是研究 世界历史战争的策略和战术
My hobby. The strategv and tactics of the world’s historic battles.
1985年 阿富汉的西北前线
Afghanistan, the Northwest Frontier, 1♥8♥9♥5.
首次试验第一把自动机关枪
The initial trial of the first automatic machine gun:
点303马克沁口径
.303 caliber Maxim.
皇家来♥福♥枪♥ 曾扫除庞大的精锐部队
The king’s roval rifles. They wiped out a vastly superior force.
把英国人多困在阿富汉二十五年
Kept the British in Afghanistan for another 25 vears.
现在俄♥国♥人需要的是 现代化的马克沁武器
what you Russians need nowadavs is the equivalent of a modern Maxim.
第三代星光观察仪器
Third-generation starlight scopes.
是雷射瞄准短筒机关枪