我们要求退款
We’ll claim a refund at Cook’s.
等一下,那些是西奥的东西,和闹钟放在一起
Half a mo, those things belong to Theo. Put them with the alarm clock.
你自己收拾得怎样了?
How’s your own packing going?
– 还不行 – 那最好快点
– Not fast. – Well, you’d better hurry up, then.
– 我能行的 – 别那么肯定
– I’ll be all right. – Don’t you be so sure.
我们只有半小时了,还得打电♥话♥给大使♥馆♥,别闲荡
We’ve only got half an hour and we’ve got to call at the Embassy first. Stop mooning about.
– 我没有闲荡 – 别发火
– I’m not mooning about! – Keep your hair on.
怎么啦?
I say, old girl, what’s up?
伊迪丝,怎么回事?
Edith, I say, what’s the matter?
因为我昨天没有打电♥话♥给你,是吗?
It’s not because I didn’t call for you yesterday, is it?
– 冯·卡尔特内克夫人昨晚走了 – 是吗?
– Frau von Kalteneck left for the south last night. – Did she?
– 你知道她要走的 – 我忘了
– You knew she was going. – I’d forgotten.
如果你不喜欢马,那不是我的错
It’s not my fault if you don’t like horses, is it?
我们去看她的马厩,她有些很好的马
We went to see her riding stables. She’s got some fine beasts.
虽然,有点发胖
They’re a bit fat, though.
别哭,有人进来
I say, old girl, do stop crying. Suppose somebody came in.
– 没有人会进来 – 看…
– Nobody will come in. – Look…
我保证回到伦敦第一晚就接你出来
I promise to take you out the first night we get back to London.
皇家剧院,最后的花♥花♥公♥子♥,他们说很好看
Her Majesty’s Theatre, The Last Of The Dandies. They say it’s an awfully good show.
– 报纸说… – 什么报纸?你说什么?
– The paper said… – What paper? What do you mean?
那让你哭了吗?
Is that what’s making you cry?
不是,报纸说,皇家剧院有出戏叫尤利西斯
No, the paper said there was a play at Her Majesty’s called Ulysses.
克雷奇马尔·舒尔多夫中尉还你书了
Oberleutnant Kretschmar-Schuldorff returns your books, Mr Candy.
他正来看你
He is on his way to see you.
哦,我得快点
Oh, I must hurry.
最好,大堂见
You’d better. I’ll meet you in the hall.
我怎处理它们呢?我不读德语
Well, what am I to do with them? I don’t read German.
– 亨特小姐给我的 – 你可以捐给我们的图书馆
– Miss Hunter got them for me. – You can present them to our library.
聪明,但我必须签名
Clever Nurse Erna, but I must write my name in them…
克莱夫·肯迪的名字将在斯托普辰的某个角落永存
so Clive Candy’s name will live for ever in a corner at Stolpchensee.
(愉快的口哨)
(Cheery whistling)
能进来吗?
May I come in?
进来,我的老马
Come in, my old horse, my old steeplechaser.
(德语)伊迪丝在哪里?
Wo ist Edith?
收拾东西
Packing.
(德语)为什么要收拾东西?
Wieso packing?
(德语)- 为什么要收拾东西? – 当然,你还有多久出院?
– Wieso packing? – Of course. Und Sie? How much longer Sie?
(德语)哦,我还有一周
Oh, ich eine week,
(德语)或者…
oder…
– 两周? – 两周
– Two weeks? – Two week.
对
Ja.
– 克莱夫,让伊迪丝来这里翻译 – 我能翻译
– Clive, Edith come here translate. – I can translate.
– 不,谢谢,这太重要了 – 别打扰伊迪丝,她没空
– Nein, danke. Das ist viel zu wichtig. – Don’t interrupt Edith. She’ll never be ready.
我去找亨特小姐吗?
Shall I fetch Miss Hunter?
(德语)我得去大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥,伙计
Ich mussen call at Embassy, old man,
(德语)去拿我到伦敦去的票
get my ticket nach London.
(德语)是的,拜托,你能把小姐请到这里来吗?
Ja. Bitte, wollen Sie das Fraulein hierher holen.
(德语)- 喝一杯? – 不
– Drink? – Nein.
(德语)- 现在不行 – 好的
– Not now. – All right.
今天每个人都怎么了?
What the blazes is up with everybody today?
克莱夫
Clive…
你,和我
you…und l…
朋友 是
friends, yes?
还是不是?
Or no?
我们当然是朋友
Well, of course we’re friends.
我们必须
We must…
再次决斗
..duel again.
你的字典在哪里,老家伙?你一定看错了
Where’s your dictionary, old man? You must have got two pages stuck together.
我,喜欢
I…love…
你的
..your…
(德语)那个词我记不起来了
Ich habe das Wort vergessen.
你的,亨特小姐
Your…Miss Hunter.
再说一次
Say that again.
我爱
I…love…
你的,亨特小姐
your…Miss Hunter.
你这疯子
You’re cuckoo.
(德语)不,不,我…
No…nein. Ich…
我,不疯子
Ich nein cuckoo.
你,疯子
You cuckoo…
因为,亨特小姐
because Miss Hunter…
爱我
Loves me.
祝贺你,这是什么时候的事情?
Congratulations! When did it happen?
为什么我不知道?
Why don’t I know about it?
– 不用决斗? – 决斗?我?
– No duel? – Duel? I?
你去和想阻止你的人决斗吧
Ich fight anyone who tried to stop it.
– 你现在喝一杯吗? – 两杯
– Now will you have a drink? – Double drink!
你知道,伊迪丝不是我的未婚妻
You know, old boy, Edith was never my fiancee.
(德语)啊,未婚妻!我想起这个词了
Ah, fiancee! Das ist das Wort, das ich nicht finden kann.
不是我的未婚妻,可爱的女孩,甜蜜的女孩
No, not my fiancee. Lovely girl. Sweet girl.
但不是我的未婚妻,干杯
But not my fiancee. Cheers.
干杯
Bottom up.
(敲门)
(Knocking)
进来
Come in.
啊,厄娜护士,进来喝一杯
Ah, Nurse Erna. Come and have a drink.
(德语)- 未婚妻在哪里? – 她不想来
– Where’s the fiancee? – Sie will nicht kommen.
(德语)- 不想来? – 她不下来?
– Sie will nicht kommen? – She won’t come down?
– 那我们上去,来,西奥 – 等等,酒
– Then we’ll go up. Come on, Theo. – Moment. Moment. Die Flaschen.
还有杯子
Und the glasses.
(敲门)
(Knocking)
伊迪丝
Edith!
进来
Come in.
伊迪丝,我的孩子,我感觉像个骄傲的父亲
Edith, my child. I feel like a proud father.
是吗,克莱夫?为什么?
Do you, Clive? Why?
– 我要送走你了 – 谁告诉你的?
– I have to give you away, don’t l? – Who told you?
– 我 – 用熟练的双重德语
– I told. – In fluent double German.
(德语)唯一想不起来的词
Das einzige Wort, das ich nicht finden konnte.
– 未婚妻 – 未婚妻,对
– Fiancee. – Fiancee, ja.
敬酒,祝贺从来不是我的未婚妻的未婚妻
A toast. Here’s to the happiness of my fiancee who was never my fiancee,
这是给与我不大不相识的人,干杯
and here’s to the man who tried to kill me before he was introduced to me. Prost.
– 干杯 – 我可以亲吻新娘吗?
– Prost. – May I kiss the bride?
为什么问?我没问
Why ask? I did not ask.
– 再见,克莱夫 – 再见,伊迪丝
– Goodbye, Clive. – Goodbye, Edith, old girl.
希望我们能重逢
I hope we’ll meet again sometime.
肯定会
I’m sure we shall.
现在听着,你这王八蛋
Now, listen to me, you son of a gun,
你不会明白我将要说的话
you won’t understand a word of what I’m going to say,
我来柏林找一个鼠辈,但我找到了一对最重要的人
but I came to Berlin to find a rat, and I found two of the grandest people I’ve ever met.
我留给你
I leave to you,
你,顽固的普鲁士人,这个女孩
you Prussian stiff-neck you, this girl in trust,
如果你对她不好,我会带领全英国人反对你
and if you dont take care of her, I’ll raise the whole of England against you.
海军会蒸发了你们这讨厌的斯托普辰
The Navy will steam up your stinking Stolpchensee,
我会带领陆军下到林顿,还会…
and I’ll lead the Army down Unter den Linden, and we’ll…
克莱夫…
Clive…
我的英语不是非常…
..my English is not very much…
但我对你的友谊…
..but my friendship for you…
…是非常
..is very much.
– 我希望你得到了教训,肯迪 – 是的,先生
– I hope it’s taught you a good lesson, Candy. – Yes, sir.
你们年轻人的问题是,你们想改变一切,结果呢?
The trouble with you young fellows is you want to go changing everything. What’s the result?
你把假期,花在了充满外国人的疗养院里
You spent all your leave in a nursing home full of foreigners.
你花了国库一大笔钱
You cost the Treasury a lot of money.
你让外♥交♥部♥很生气
You make the Foreign Office very cross.
是的,非常生气
Yes, very cross.
你怎么啦?你毁容了
And what do you get for it? Your beauty’s spoiled.
你以前不是穿着时髦的人
You weren’t any fashion plate before.
有女人看你两眼,我就会很吃惊
I’d be surprised if any woman would look twice at you.
– 我也会 – 你一月在这里时
– So would I. – When you were here in January,
我告诉你,那不是你的事,是大使♥馆♥的事
I told you very clearly it was not your concern, it was an Embassy job.
我想,我该试试
Well, sir, I thought I’d take a chance.
试试?试试?!
A chance? A chance?!
你不能以事业为代价
You can’t afford to take a chance with your career, my boy.