你想害我和其他人产生感情 是吗
You’re trying to entrap me into a relationship.
没错 但那没用
Really? Yeah, and it’s not gonna work.
会有用的
Oh, yes, it is.
因为我十分地了解你
Because I’m inside your head.
你不了解我 你不了解我
No, you’re not! No, you’re not!
我知道你会这么说
I knew you’d say that.
你不知道 你不知道
No, you didn’t! No, you didn’t!
怎么样 我就知道
And I knew you’d say that!
看吧 我们并没有太大的不同 我和你
See? We aren’t so different, I and you.
是你和我 是你和我
It’s, “you and I!” It’s, “you and I!”
承认吧 我就是你最大的敌人
Argh! Admit it. I’m your greatest enemy.
你不是我最大的敌人 小丑
You’re not my greatest enemy, Joker.
那好 你把我送到幽灵区吧
Okay, then send me to the Phantom Zone.
好 如你所愿
Fine, I will.
这样就能证明我是你最大的敌人了
And prove I’m your greatest enemy.
蝙蝠侠 住手
Batman, don’t do this.
我只要把你送到幽灵区 我就能拯救哥谭市
As long as you’re in the Phantom Zone, I’ll be saving Gotham City,
这样我也就满足了
and that’s all that matters to me.
再见了 小丑
Goodbye, Joker.
蝙蝠侠 谢谢
Oh, Batman, thank you!
太棒了 我又一次拯救了哥谭市
Yes! That’s what I call saving the city again!
蝙蝠侠 你到底在干嘛
Batman, what are you doing?
做蝙蝠侠该做的事
I’m Batman-ing.
♪ 我是蝙蝠侠 只有我最酷 ♪
I’m Batman, I’m awesome
♪ 我有九块腹肌 ♪
I got a nine-pack
够了
Stop it!
蝙蝠侠 真不敢相信你做了这些
Batman, I can’t believe you did this.
嗨 女警官
Hi, police lady.
更糟的是
And even worse,
你居然让这个孩子成了你的帮凶
you’ve made this kid into an accessory to your crime.
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kid.
没关系 长官
That’s okay, ma’am.
只要能跟我老爸在一起
As long as I’m doing a dime in the big house with my old man,
我就算坐十年牢也没关系
everything’s gonna be A-okay.
把这台传送仪送到证物室
Officers, take this Projector to the evidence room.
是 长官 另外给这个人找条裤子
You got it. And get this man some pants.
我这样挺好的
I’m good the way I am.
芭芭拉 怎么还没有人来祝贺我
B Go, why has nobody fist bumped me yet?
知道吗 我小的时候
You know, when I was a kid,
梦想着成为像你一样的人
I wanted to be you, Batman.
我希望能像你一样坚强
I wanted to be as strong
敏捷 睿智
and as fast and as smart as Batman.
但你和我想象的不一样
But you’re not who I thought you were.
什么意思
Uh… What do you mean?
如果你只关心自己 你不会成为真正的英雄
You can’t be a hero if you only care about yourself.
芭芭拉 我
Barbara, I…
我认为你还没有认识到
I think you’re underestimating
把小丑送进幽灵区的必要性
the importance of the Joker being in the Phantom Zone.
其实我这个点子非常好 所有
Really, it’s kind of a stroke of genius. All the…
嘿 你去哪儿
Hey, where are you going?
我只是把小丑送到了一个 他无法再为非作歹的地方
I just put Joker in the one place he can’t do anyone any harm.
是啊
Yeah.
可如果他正希望你那么做呢
But what if you just gave Joker exactly what he wanted?
这里真棒 我是不是太吵了
Look at this place! Am I being too loud?
嗨 老天
Hi! Oh, my gosh!
抱歉 我不是故意吓你的
Sorry. I always do that.
下次先提醒一下行吗
How about a warning next time?
你说得对 是我的错
You’re so right, and I am so wrong.
欢迎你来到幽灵区 坏蛋
Welcome to the Phantom Zone, bad guy.
没错 我是坏蛋
Yeah, bad guy.
我叫菲利斯 我奶奶也叫菲利斯
My name is Phyllis. Oh, that was my grandma’s name.
现在站着别动 我给你扫描
Now hold still while I scan you.
扫描邪恶程度
Scanning for badness.
我要评估你的邪恶级别
Trying to assess whether you are bad.
各项指标都显示你是坏蛋
Ugh! Your whole thing screams “bad guy.”
没错 我是个十足的大坏蛋
Oh, yeah. I’m a really bad person.
但是你也有弱点
But with vulnerabilities.
我有弱点 不可能
Who, me? No way.
我说 问一下被送到你们这里的其他坏蛋呢
So, where do you keep all the other bad people in this place?
就在你的身后
They’re standing right behind you.
你们好 伙计们
Hi there, guys.
很高兴认识你们 我是
Lovely to meet you all. I’m the…
哦 碰拳 还是握手
Oh, fist bump? There we… Handshake?
无所谓了 我是小丑
It doesn’t matter. I’m the Joker.
瞧瞧这个新来的家伙
Take a look at the new guy.
现在随便什么货色都能进来了
Guess they’ll just let anybody in here.
哦 不不不 我也很坏的
Oh, no, no, no. I’m very bad, too.
他们刚刚还放了我的一段视频剪辑
They just showed a video montage…
无聊 什么
Boring! What?
你很无聊 看起来挺好吃
You’re boring. He looks delicious.
把他吃掉吧
Let’s eat this guy.
慢着 暂时请不要使用暴♥力♥
Stop with the violence for just a second!
听我跟你们说 我能把你们带出去
What if I told you I could get you outta here?
你刚才说什么
I’m sorry, what’d you just say?
这就对了 我太坏了 所以我自投罗网 把自己送进了这个地狱
That’s right. I’m so bad, I got myself thrown into this heck-hole on purpose!
接着说下去
I’m listening.
我也很对他感兴趣
Count me interested.
听我说 这里的每个人
Look, everyone here knows
都曾经被那些英雄害惨了 对吗
what it’s like to be hurt by a hero, don’t they?
我们都被他们小看了 不是吗
We’ve all been taken for granted, right?
没错 兄弟 我深有同感
ALL: Yeah, bro. I’m relating.
所以我来到这个太空监狱
Well, that’s why I came to this space prison.
我的任务是召集全宇宙最厉害的
To recruit the universe’s greatest…
我们加入 你说什么
We’ll do it! I’m sorry?
你想说你要召集全宇宙最厉害的坏蛋们
You were going to say something about recruiting the universe’s greatest villains
去打败某个超级英雄
to conquer a superhero.
我猜得对吗 对
Am I right? Uh, yeah.
我们加入 耶
Well, we’re in! Yay!
真的吗 我还带了幻灯片
Really? Because I brought a PowerPoint…
你就别废话了
Still boring!
是啊 直接杀过去吧
Yeah. Just get on with it.
你想让我们去羞辱他吗
You want us to humiliate him?
我当然想啦
I certainly do. Yes.
是不是想看他对你摇尾乞怜
You want us to make him grovel at your feet?
当然了 非常非常想
I would like to see that very much!
想让我们痛扁他吗
You want us to smite him?
当然想啊
Well, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你想看到他的鲜血
You want us to make the rivers of Gotham City
染红哥谭的河流吗
run red with his blood?
那样
Oh, that’s…
不想见血 那你觉得火山熔岩怎么样
Oh, no blood? How do you feel about lava?
很好 就它了
Yes! Lava.
说定了 耶
Done. Yay!
我已经等不及要拆楼了 打扰一下 嗨
I can’t wait to crush buildings. Excuse me. Hello?
看这里 我不想扫兴
Over here. I don’t want to be a downer,
但我想知道我们要怎么离开这儿
but how exactly are we going to get outta this place?
这事就交给我吧
Oh, leave that to me.
我也不想触霉头的
Don’t wanna jinx us,
但只有把这台幽灵区传送仪牢牢锁好
but I’ll be a lot happier when this Phantom Zone Projector
我才能安心
is locked up tight.
要上去吗 女士
Going up, ma’am?
不 你们给我下去
No. You’re going down!
看招 搞定
Look out! Smash!
你说得没错 我的确要上去 叮
I guess you’re right. I am going up. Ding!
幽灵区
Phantom Zone!
我要去抢劫了
I’m gonna go start looting.
你们好 哥谭市民们
Hello, Gotham City!
罪恶小丑王子
The Clown Prince of Crime
回来了
is back!
戈登警长 你快过来看看这个
Commissioner Gordon, you gotta take a look at this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!