Take the Mercury. Be the last chance I’ll have to drive it for a while.
开那辆天王星 最后一次机会,我要好好开一开
Ready, Matthew? All ready.
准备好了吗,马修?好了
Take ’em to Missouri, Matt.
带他们到密苏里,迈特
That was a good movie. – Yeah, I seen it here before once.
这真是个好电影 以前看过一次
Why don’t we run over to Wichita and drink a little beer, huh?
我们何不到维契托喝点啤酒?
Okay. I got lots of time till morning.
好,早上前我还有很多时间
Sure.
当然
Well, so long, Miss Mosey. – Sorry you’re closing the show.
再见,摩斯小姐 很遗憾看你要结束营业
Nobody wants to come to shows no more.
没有人愿意来看电影了
Kid baseball in the summer…
小孩在夏天打棒球
television all the time.
一天二十四小时都在看电视
If Sam had lived, I – I believe we could have kept it goin’.
山姆要是活着 我们可能还继续营业
But I just didn’t have the know-how.
但我不知诀窍
Won’t be much to do in town with the picture show closed.
电影院关门就没什么事情做了
Well, so long.
再见
Duane.
Duane
You watch out now overseas.
你在海外小心点
Sure weren’t no women around.
一个女人都没有
I guess the next piece of ass I get will be yellow.
我想我下一个会是黄种人
Wished I was going with you.
我希望能跟你去
Hey, why don’t you take care of the car for me?
你为何不替我照顾车子?
What, your ma don’t need it?
你妈不需要吗?
I wouldn’t want her driving it, no better than she can drive.
我不会让她开
You might help her take the groceries home, you got the time.
你有时候可以带她去买♥♥菜
Okay.

You ever, uh – You ever hear from Jacy?
你曾… 你曾听见洁希的消息吗?
No, not a thing.
没有
She don’t get home much. Ain’t been back to town since August.
她不常回家 从八月后就没回来过
I guess she just stays in Dallas all the time.
我想她一直待在达拉斯
Yeah, probably does.
是,可能是
I guess there’s lots to do down in Dallas.
我想在达拉斯一定很好玩
I ain’t over her yet, you know.
你知道我还没忘记她
I ain’t over her yet.
我还没忘记她
It’s the damndest thing.
这是最奇怪的事
That’s the only reason, uh –
是你跟我在那时候
the only reason you and I got into it that time, you know.
打架唯一的原因
Reckon she likes it down in Dallas?
知道她喜欢达拉斯吗?
It’s hard to say. Maybe she does.
很难说,也许她喜欢
You reckon you and her would have got it all straighted out if I hadn’t have butted in?
如果没有我的介入 你和她会不会说清楚?
Oh, no.

No.

No. They’d have annulled me, too, even if we had.
不,即使我们结婚 也会让他们废止的
Y’all, uh – Y’all never even got into the motel?
你们没住进汽车旅馆?
No.

Well.
那么
Better get on before we both freeze.
在我们俩冻坏前最好离开这
Here are the keys.
这是钥匙
So long, buddy. – So long, Duane.
再见了,老兄
Be careful.
小心
I’ll take care of the Mercury for you.
我会照顾天王星
I’ll see you in a year or two if I don’t get shot.
如果我没死,一两年后再见
Sand was blowin’. I never noticed him. – Yeah. Hard to see.
沙开始在吹 我从没注意他
Never figured nobody would be in the street.
可能没半个人在街上
What was he doin’ out there, anyway, carrying that broom?
他在外面干嘛?
Aw, he weren’t doin’ nothin’. He’s just an old simple-minded kid.
他什么都没做 只是个头脑简单的小孩
Never had no sense. Sorta retarded. Wasn’t your fault.
一点概念都没有 不是你的错
Hell, no, mister. I can see that.
不是!我看得出来
He was just a dumb old kid. Never was good for nothin’.
只是个笨小孩
Didn’t know enough to keep his ass out of the cold, mornin’ like this.
不知道怎样御寒
Let’s go to the café. I ain’t had no breakfast.
我们去咖啡屋,还没吃早餐
I’d still like to know what was he doin’ lugging that broom around this time of day.
我想要知道他拿扫帚干嘛
He was sweepin’, you sons of bitches!
他在扫地,你们这些混球!
He was sweepin’!
他在扫地!
Y’all got some crazy kids in this town, if you ask me.
你们这镇里全是疯小子
Hi.

Could I have a cup of coffee with you?
我能跟你喝杯咖啡吗?
I guess. Leave them alone.

I’m sorry I’m still in my bathrobe.
抱歉,我还穿着浴袍
What am I doing apologizing to you?
我在干嘛,跟你道歉?
Why am I always apologizing to you? You little bastard!
为什么我老是跟你道歉 你这小混球!
Three months I’ve been apologizing to you without you even being here!
在这三个月来,即使你没来 我都在跟你道歉
I haven’t done anything wrong. Why can’t I quit apologizin’?
我没做错什么! 为什么我不能停止道歉?!
You’re the one ought to be sorry.
你应该会后悔!
I wouldn’t still be in my bathrobe if it hadn’t have been for you.
如果不是为你,我不会穿浴袍
I’d have had my clothes on hours ago.
我早就把衣服穿好了
You’re the one made me quit caring if I got dressed or not.
你是那个让我不关心 我穿的整不整齐的人!
I guess just because your friend got killed…
只因为你的朋友被杀
you want me to forget what you did and make it all right.
你要我忘记你做的变成没事
I’m not sorry for you.
我不替你难过
You’d have left Billy, too, just like you left me.
你抛弃比利就像你抛弃我一样
I’ll bet you left him plenty of nights whenever Jacy whistled.
我打赌你离开他很多个晚上 只要洁希吹个口哨
I wouldn’t treat a dog that way.
我不会对狗这样
I guess you thought I was so old and ugly…
你觉得我又老又丑
you didn’t owe me any explanation, you didn’t need to be careful of me.
你不需要跟我解释 你不需要对我关心
There weren’t anything I could do about you and her.
我什么都不能做
Why should you be careful of me? You didn’t love me.
为什么还要对我关心?你不爱我
Look at me.
看着我
Can’t you even look at me?
你甚至不肯看我?
See?
看吧?
You shouldn’t have come here.
不该来这里
I’m around that corner now.
我已不需要你了
You’ve ruined it.
你毁了整件事情
It’s lost completely.
完全空了
Just your needing me won’t make it come back.
就算你需要我也不会回来的
Never you mind, honey. Never you mind.
你别在意,亲爱的 你别在意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!