My folks won’t like it, but we can run off.
我父母不喜欢这样 但我们会私奔
They’ll kill us. – No, they won’t.
他们会杀了我们 不,他们不会
Kill me anyhow. – They’ll get over it.
他们杀了我 他们会习惯
You’re working for Daddy now anyway.
不管怎样,你现在替爸工作
Pretty soon, they’ll love you just as much as I do.
很快的,他们会像我 爱你一样的爱你
Can we?
我们能吗?
Sure.
当然
I just hope I can see to drive.
我希望我开车时能看的到
Don’t you worry. I can drive.
你别担心,我会开
Don’t do that, Sonny.
桑尼,别这么做
Why not? We’re man and wife now. We can do anything.
为什么不要? 我们现在是夫妻了 什么都能做
Not while I’m driving. I might have a wreck.
不要在我开车的时候 我可能会出车祸
Goodness. Wouldn’t it be just awful if Mama and Daddy got the police after us?
如果爸妈让警♥察♥追我们 不是很可怕吗?
Oh, they don’t even know where we are.
他们甚至不知道我们在哪
Well, I had to leave ’em a note, you know, so they wouldn’t be worried out of their minds.
我一定要留给他们一个字条 所以他们不会担心
You shouldn’t have done that.
你不该这么做
I had to. I figured they’d have to know sometime.
我想他们总会发现的
Well, what could they get us for?
他们能抓到我们干嘛?
We got a right to get married, ain’t we?
我们有权结婚不是吗?
I guess so.
我想是
I wish you didn’t have that stupid eye patch. It’s really creepy.
我希望你没有那个笨眼罩 真的很恐怖
I can take it off pretty soon.
我就快可以脱下来了
‘Bout two hours, we’ll be in Lake Texoma…
再过两小时就会到德克斯摩马湖
and have a room to ourself, hmm?
我们就有自己的房♥间了
My goodness, you’re sitting so close I can barely drive.
我的天!你坐的真近 我快不能开车了
Oh, goodness.
老天
Howdy. What part of Texas y’all from?
你们从德州哪里来? 安纳尔琳
Anarene. – Newlyweds, ain’t you?
新婚夫妇,是吗?
Well, y’all better follow me on in. I think somebody’s lookin’ for you.
你们最好跟着我们来 有人找你们
We ain’t done nothin’ wrong. Ain’t we got a right to get married?
我们有权结婚 你怎么能逮捕我们?
How can you arrest us just like that? – I ain’t arresting you.
我没有逮捕你
I just want you to come with me till we find out somethin’.
我只是要你跟我来
I don’t know what your rights are.
我不知道你有什么权力
I guess we better follow him, honey.
我想我们最好跟着他
I’ll just be heartbroken if my folks have done this.
如果我父母这么做 我会伤心死
You think I worked like a dog all my life so my daughter can end up in a pool hall?
你以为我这么努力工作 就是让我女儿在撞球馆终老?
We was gonna get another apartment.
我们会有公♥寓♥
I’ll bet you was. Where are your car keys, hon?
我相信! 你的车钥匙在哪?
It’s a hell of a note. A hell of a note. Just a hell of a note!
这真是一张好字条!
Oh, shut up and take her home. – You bet I will!
闭嘴,然后带她回家
I’m tired of this. – You take her car.
我一定会! 你开她的车走
As far as I’m concerned, he can walk!
但他可以自己走路回去!
Not much of a wedding night, huh?
没什么新婚之夜的感觉,对吗?
Nope, not much of one.
的确没有
Here, have a little drink of bourbon. It’ll pick you up.
喝点威士忌,会让你好点
Take all of it. I’m gonna drive.
全部喝完,我要开车
You won’t believe this, Sonny, but you’re lucky we got you clear of her quick as we did.
你不会相信这个 但是你很幸运的 我们很快的让你跟她没关连
You’d have been a lot better off staying with Ruth Popper.
你最好还是跟露斯在一起
Does everybody know about that?
每个人都知道吗?
Of course.
当然!
Sounded like a good deal to me, kiddo.
对我来说听起来像个好协议
You shouldn’t have let Jacy turn your head.
不该让洁希改变你的想法
Well, she’s prettier.
她比较漂亮
I guess I shouldn’t have though.
虽然我想我不该
I guess I treated her terrible. – Guess you did.
但我想我对她不好 我想你是
Sure weren’t out of Texas very long.
的确没出德州很久
Well, Oklahoma’s not much of an improvement.
奥克拉荷马也没有多好
It’s not the same now.
现在已经不一样了
Nothing’s really been right since Sam the Lion died.
从狮王山姆死掉后 事情都不对劲
No.

No, it hasn’t.
对,没错
Oh, God.
老天
I get sad if I think of Sam for long.
如果我想山姆太久 我会很难过
Did you know he had beautiful hands?
你知道他的手很美?
I guess you liked him, didn’t you?
我想你喜欢他,不是吗?
I guess everybody did.
我想每个人都喜欢他
Well, I’ll tell you. It was different with me, Sonny.
我告诉你,我不同
I loved him.
我爱他
He loved me too.
他也爱我
Are you
你爱吗?
Are you the one he used to take swimmin’ out in the tank?
是他带你去那水塘里游泳的人?
He told you about that, huh?
他跟你说过?
Yeah, I was the one.
是,就是我
I guess if it wasn’t for Sam, I’d just about have missed it…
我在想,要不是山姆,我可能都会错过
whatever it is.
不管是什么
I’d have been one of them Amity types that thinks that…
我是那种很友善的类型
playin’ bridge is about the best thing that life has to offer.
只要打桥牌就认为 是人生最快乐的事
Old Sam the Lion.
老狮王山姆
“Sam the Lion.” You know, nobody knows where he got that name.
没有人知道他这名字哪来的
I gave it to him.
是我帮他取的
One night, oh, it just came to me.
有一天晚上 我突然想到
He – He was so pleased.
他很高兴
I was 22 years old then.
当时我二十二岁
Can you imagine?
你能想像吗?
I’ll tell you, Sonny…
我跟你说
it’s terrible to only meet one man in your whole life who knows what you’re worth.
那真可怕 在你一生中 认识一个知道你的价值的人
Just terrible.
太可怕
I’ve looked too.
我找过
You wouldn’t believe how I’ve looked.
你不会相信我怎样找过
Well, now I know why Sam liked you. – Loved me!
现在我知道为什么山姆喜欢你 爱我
Loved you, I mean.
我是说爱你
Do you?
是吗?
Well, I can kind of see what he saw in you too.
我有点了解 他为什么会喜欢你
Nope, I’ll just go on home.
不,我想回家
Go on, get out.
去,出去
Think I could – think I could learn to drink?
我可以学喝酒吗?
You might. You better keep on practicing.
你可以,最好一直练习
That Logan boy’s a quarterback now, ain’t he?
罗根那小子是四分卫,对吧?
Boy, we finally got us a team.
老天,我们终于组成球队了!
Didn’t back in your day, did they, Sonny?
没有回到你的日子是吗?
Nah, we wasn’t much good.
没有,我们不太优秀
Well, you just never learned the fundamentals –
你基本的没学好
you know, blocking and tackling – not like this team.
你知道的,像阻挡和擒抱 不像这个队伍
When was it you graduated? – Last year.
你什么时候毕业的? 去年
You don’t mean it?
不是吧!
Seems like longer than that since you and old Duane played ball.
从你和杜恩打球后 感觉好像更久了
I seen old Duane a while ago. He’s home on leave.
我之前看过杜恩
Wearin’ his uniform. – I ain’t seen him yet.
他穿着他的制♥服♥在休假 我还没见到他
How are you, Chuck? – Fine, Coach.
你好吗,柴斯特? 很好,教练
Now, listen, see if we can’t stretch that goddamn thing a little.
看看我们不能把事情说开
You know a man never ought to cheat – unless’n it’s for a good cause.
你知道除非有好理由 一个人不该撒谎
He’s a good old boy, ain’t he?
他是个不错的小子,不是吗?
♪ Anarene High School we love you ♪
安纳尔琳高中,我们爱你
♪ Love you, oh, so grand ♪
非常爱你
♪ We will always be so loyal ♪
我们会一直忠心
♪ Loyal to the end ♪
忠心不渝
♪ Whether in defeat or victory ♪
不论输赢
♪ We will e’er be true ♪
我们都会忠心
Hi, Miz Jackson. Duane here?
嗨,杰克森太太 杜恩在吗?
That’s his car out there, ain’t it?
外面是他的车,对吧?
He’s here if he ain’t walked off.
如果他没走,他就在这
Hi. How you been? – Oh, pretty good.
嗨,你好吗?很好
Yeah, I been thinking all week that, you know, I’d run into you.
我想了整个礼拜 也许我能碰到你
Yeah.
也许
I heard you was going off to Korea.
我听说你要去韩国
I thought I’d better get over here and see you before you got off.
我想也许在你走前 我该过来看看你
I’m taking the bus out early in the morning.
我搭早上的巴士走
Thought you might want to go to the picture show.
要去电影院吗?
Miss Mosey’s having to close it. Tonight’s the last night.
摩斯小姐要结束营业 今晚是最后一晚
Yeah, might as well go. Hate to miss the last night.
好,我们去 不想错过最后一夜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!