When he weren’t looking. – Let’s all go do something!
当他没注意时 -让我们去做点别的事
Good idea! Why don’t we try and hunt up some pussy?
好主意! 我们何不干脆去猎艳?
Aw, you wouldn’t know what to do with it if we found some.
就算我们找到了 你不会知道要怎么用
Hey. What happened, Duane?
发生什么事?
Lester took his girl to a swimming party.
莱斯特带他的女朋友去游泳派对
Let’s all go out and get a fuck.
我们出去好好乐一乐
Hey, I know where there’s a heifer. It belongs to my Uncle Hank.
我知道哪里有牝牛 那是我汉克叔叔的
Yeah. Why the hell not?
为什么不?
I say a heifer beats nothin’. – Pussy’s pussy.
牝牛比没有的好 小妞中的小妞!
I don’t want no heifer.
我不要牝牛
Hell, what we ought to do is buy Billy here a piece of ass.
我们要给比利好看
Yeah, we oughtn’t let him die a virgin. – Yeah.
我们不要让他死时还是处♥男♥
Mama says idiot kids don’t live long anyway.
妈说白♥痴♥活不久
He ain’t no idiot kid. He just don’t talk.
他不笨,只是不说话
I bet he’s still a virgin though.
打赌他还是个处♥男♥
Hey, we oughta fix him up with Jimmie Sue.
我们该搓和他跟吉米苏
Ew! – It wouldn’t make no difference to Billy.
对比利没什么不同
Look, I don’t think we should try anything like that.
我们不该这样做
Why not? It wouldn’t cost us more than a dollar and a half.
我们不会花超过一块半
Hell, if that’s all she costs, we ought to get her ourselves.
如果是这样 我们应该自己去找她
Shit! Heifer’s better than Jimmie Sue.
该死!牝牛比吉米苏好
Get the stupid little thing in here. I ain’t got all night.
叫那个小笨蛋进来这里 我不是整晚都有时间
Come on. Let’s get those pants off, boys.
让我们把他的裤子脱下来,各位
You ain’t gonna be a virgin much longer.
你不会再当处♥男♥了 我们会让你尝尝禁果
Strap her on, Billy. Now come on.
抓好,快,做你的工作
Do the job, Billy. – Get her, Billy boy.
抓住她,比利小子!
Why, this is the dumbest thing I ever seen!
这是最笨的事!
He don’t even know what to do. Come on, Billy!
他甚至不知道该怎么做!对我来说没问题
Damn it. Put it to her, boy.
上她! 开始做,比利
Get her, Billy. – Come on, Billy. Screw it to her, boy!
抓住她,比利 上她,小子
You kids stop that yelling out there. Got a hold of this thing. It ain’t even in!
别在那里大叫 还没进去呢!
Goddamn – What you – Goddamn, you stupid little thing!
该死!你真该死,小笨蛋!
Couldn’t even wait. Look at this mess!
等不及了,看看这一团乱!
You okay, Billy? – You all right?
你还好吗,比利? 你还好吗?
Well, now I know. Idiot’s as bad as Mexicans.
现在我知道了 白♥痴♥跟墨西哥人一样糟
Don’t bother me no more for that crazy thing.
别再叫我做这么疯狂的事
Wouldn’t mess with him again for less than three and a half.
没有三块半也不会跟他打交道
Which one of you bloodied his nose?
你们谁打他的鼻子?
I’ve told y’all not to fight with Billy ’cause he don’t understand about fightin’.
我说过不要跟比利打,他不会打
What happened, Sonny? – It weren’t none of us, Sam.
发生什么事? -不是我们,山姆
Nah. It was Jimmie Sue.
不,是吉米苏
Jimmie Sue? How’d he get messed up with her?
吉米苏?他怎么会和他在一起?
We all chipped in and bought him a piece of ass.
我们帮他买♥♥了一个时段
Thought he was getting tired of being a virgin.
以为他不想当处♥男♥了
She got mad about somethin’ and bloodied his nose.
她生气了然后打他鼻子
Now, you boys can get on out of here. I don’t want to have no more to do with you.
你们这些人走吧 我们不想再和你们有任何关系
Scaring a poor, unfortunate creature like Billy…
吓一个像比利 这种可怜不幸的小子
just so’s you could have a few laughs.
所以你们会有点乐子
I’ve been around that trashy behavior all my life.
我一生都在这种不屑的行为里
I’m getting tired of putting up with it.
我受够了这种事
Now, you can stay out of this pool hall…
你们不要再来我的撞球馆 我的咖啡厅
out of my café and my picture show too.
还有我的电影院
I don’t want no more of your business.
我不要你们的生意
We didn’t mean for anything bad to happen, Sam. We –
山姆,我们不是 故意让不好的事发生
You didn’t even have the decency to wash his face.
你们连帮他 洗一下脸的礼貌都没有
We’re his best customers. He can’t run us off.
我们是他最好的客人 他不能赶我们走
Can he?
他能吗?
Lucky I fell asleep. I’d hate not to be able to shoot no pool.
还好我睡着了 要不然我就不能够打撞球了
You’re sure he won’t come?
你确定他不会来?
You know he won’t. He’s just startin’ basketball practice.
你知道他不会来 他开始篮球练习了
It’s all right.
没关系
I’m sorry I cried.
抱歉我哭了
Just a-scared, I guess.
我想我只是害怕
Oh, he ain’t gonna come.
他不会来的
They’re probably running plays right now, I bet.
他们也许现在已经开始了
No, not scared of that.
不,不是怕那个
Scared I could never do this, I guess.
我怕我不会这么做了
Can’t seem to do anything without crying about it.
好像没办法不哭
How could you like me?
你怎么能喜欢我?
Oh, I like you.
我喜欢你
I’m glad.
我很高兴
Well, come on in. I ain’t gonna throw bottles at you.
进来,我不会对你丢瓶子
Hi.
嗨
What have you been doing? You lost weight.
你在干嘛?你变瘦了
Ain’t had any of your cheeseburgers in weeks.
好几星期没吃到你的起司堡
Well, come on. I’ll fix you one…
少来了,我帮你做一个
even though that wasn’t a very nice thing y’all done to Billy.
虽然你对比利做那样不好的事
Can’t blame Sam.
不能怪山姆
Was that your idea? – No.
是你的主意?
Duane’s? – Huh?
杜恩的?
He was there, wasn’t he?
他当时在,对吗?
Just didn’t have the decency to own up to it.
他没胆招供的
Oh, don’t worry. I won’t tell on him. I should though.
别担心,我不会告诉他 虽然我该这么做
Sure smells good.
闻起来好香
One thing I know for sure –
我只知道一件事
person can’t sneeze in this town without somebody offering him a handkerchief.
你在这打喷嚏 一定会有人给你手帕的
What you mean? – Nothin’.
你是什么意思? 没什么
Just an awful small town for any kind of carrying-on.
任何一件事发生 这小镇都会立刻知道
Don’t forget to put some onions on ’em.
别忘记放洋葱
And some people got a lot of guns.
有人够大胆
All right. You don’t need my advice anyway.
好,反正你不需要我的忠告
Why don’t you go play a record? These will be done in a minute.
为什么你不去放唱片? 这些马上好了
I just came in to say hello to Genevieve.
只是进来跟珍妮芙打招呼
Sonny?
桑尼
Food’s gettin’ cold.
食物变凉了
What are you grinnin’ about?
你笑什么?
Chicken-fry me a steak, and try to use meat this time.
帮我煎一份牛排,这次要用肉
I heard about the ball game last night.
我听说了昨晚的比赛
121 to 14.
121比14
Must be pretty near a record.
一定是快破记录了
Sam, I’m sorry.
山姆 我很抱歉
I reckon y’all need glasses.
我知道你们都需要眼镜 别动
Want some more cookies? Mm-mmm.
还要饼干吗?
More milk? – I’m full.
牛奶呢? 我吃饱了
Hey, how come you’ve stayed with the coach?
你怎么会跟教练在一起?
You don’t like him much.
你不太喜欢他
Oh, I weren’t brought up to leave a husband.
我的教养是不许我离开丈夫的
I guess that’s why.
我想这就是原因
Maybe I was just scared to.
也许我只是害怕
I never noticed how ugly this room is.
我从没注意到这房♥间有多丑
What’s your favorite color? – Oh, I don’t know. Blue.
你最喜欢什么颜色? 我不知道,也许是蓝色
Maybe I’ll repaper it. – Well, why’d you marry him?
也许我会重帖壁纸 你为何跟他结婚?
I don’t know. My mother didn’t like him.
我不知道 我妈不喜欢他
Maybe that was it.
也许这就是原因
But I was 20 years old.
当时我二十岁
I thought hairy-chested football coaches were about it.
我想多胸毛的足球教练是最棒的
I’m gonna buy us a new quilt.
我要帮我们买♥♥新被子
A blue one.
蓝色的
What do you think he’d do if he found us?
如果他发现我们在一起 你想他会怎么样?
Shoot us probably.
也许会开枪打死我们
He’s always glad to have an excuse to use his deer rifle.
他会很高兴有藉口 用他猎鹿的莱福枪
I thought you boys wanted to fish.
我以为你们要钓鱼
Come on. Keep an eye on them corks, Billy.
注意钓鱼杆
I don’t think there’s anything in this tank ‘cept turtles.
我想水塘里除了乌龟 没有别的东西了
That’s what I like about it, tell you the truth.
老实说,这就是我喜欢的
Want to try one? – Sure.
要试试? 当然好
I never liked to clean fish or eat them either.
我不喜欢清洗鱼,也不喜欢吃鱼
Spend half your time picking out bones.
你大半的时间都花在挑骨头上
Yeah, I just come out here to get a little scenery.
我只是出来看景色
Too pretty a day to spend in town.
今天天气很好,不能浪费在城里