Is it something bad?
有什么事情不对吗?
No.
没有
Just something… dreary.
是有些事情非常…
Thank you.
谢谢
Here’s the keys.
这是钥匙
Uh, I guess I’d better be getting back to the school.
我想我最好还是回学校
It was nice of you to drive me.
你真好能来载我
Well, it beats sitting through civics, ma’am.
夫人,这比坐在公民课里要好
Wouldn’t you like to come in and have a soda…
你要不要进来喝瓶汽水
if you can stand me for a few more minutes?
如果你能再陪我几分钟?
I hate these northers.
我讨厌这北风
Would you prefer milk? Just sit at the table.
你喜欢牛奶吗?坐下
Or you can go right now if you want.
如果你想的话,可以现在走
I – I was just scared to be alone for a minute. I’m sorry I made you come in.
我只是害怕孤单 很抱歉叫你进来
I’ll take a Dr. Pepper.
我要沙士
You’ll never forgive me, I know.
你不会原谅我的,我知道
Go on. You don’t have to stay any – any longer.
走吧,你不需要再待在这
Thank you for the Dr. Pepper.
谢谢你的沙士
I guess you’ll be glad when basketball season’s over.
我想篮球季结束后你会很高兴
Why?
为什么?
Well, Coach probably don’t get to stay home much…
教练也许在足球季
during football and basketball season.
和篮球季的时候不常在家
My God, you don’t know a thing about it, do you?
我的天,你什么都不知道 对不对?
You better go on to basketball practice.
你最好去练习篮球
Thanks for the Dr. Pepper.
谢谢你的沙士
Hi, Jacy! – Oh, hi.
嗨,洁希
Duane coming? – Mm-hmm.
杜恩要来吗?
Say, you know Bobby Sheen, don’t you, over to Wichita Falls? – Sure.
你知道维契托佛尔来的巴比辛?
I met him at the country club.
我在乡村俱乐部碰见他
Well, he’s gonna have this midnight swimming party tonight.
他今天午夜有个游泳派对
You want to run over there with me later? – I can’t.
你等一下要跟我去那里吗?
I guess you heard about the last one.
我想你听过上次那个
His folks were gone to Miami, and everybody swam naked.
他父母去了迈阿密 每个人都裸泳
Yeah? – His folks are gone again, so it will probably be pretty wild.
他父母又去了,所以会非常狂野
Sure wish you could come. Bobby has great parties.
真的希望你来,巴比的派对很棒
A lot of kids from the club gonna be there.
俱乐部的很多人都会去
Gee, Lester, I’d like to go.
莱斯特,我很想去
I’m gonna have a big problem with Duane though.
但我跟杜恩会有问题
Well, don’t go off without me. Maybe I can.
等我,也许我也可以去
Hi, Duane. – What did Lester want?
嗨,杜恩 莱斯特要什么?
Hmm? Oh, Lester, he’s such a bore.
莱斯特,他真无聊!
Hey, Abilene. – What do you say, buddy?
嗨,艾柏林! 你说什么,老兄?
Hey there. Hi.
你好
Merry Christmas. – Uh, this here’s Jackie Lee French.
圣诞节快乐! 这是嘉克李法兰屈
Jackie Lee, this is Lois Farrow, my boss’s wife.
这是路易丝法罗,我老板的太太
Hi, Jackie. – What do you mean kissing her like that?
你那样亲她是什么意思?
I ought to slap your face.
我该打你一巴掌!
Oh, why don’t you just kiss my ass?
你为何不亲我屁♥股♥?
I never come here to referee no fight.
我不是来这里仲裁吵架的
Well, good. Then come and dance with me.
很好,那过来和我跳舞
Uh, uh – You get yourself a drink, honey. I’ll be back.
自己去拿杯饮料,亲爱的 我马上回来
Hi, Ruth.
嗨,露斯
Wait…
在外面等我
A thousand barrels – A thousand barrels of oil a day.
…一天一千桶油
Lousy field.
烂田
It’s too hot in here. Let’s go outside.
这里太热了,我们出去
I don’t want a lot of drunk hillbillies trompin’ on my feet.
我不要醉汉踏在我的脚上
I got something to give you anyway.
我有东西要给你
Hey, Sonny. – Hey, Sonny.
嗨,桑尼
Hi.

Hi, Sonny. – Hi, Dad.
嗨,桑尼 嗨,爸
How you doing?
你好吗?
Okay.
还好
Well, that’s good.
那很好
See you.
再见
Sure.

My Christmas present. – Yeah.
我的圣诞礼物!
Oh, goodness. I haven’t had time to get you anything yet.
我还没有时间帮你买♥♥
Well, that’s okay. – I just couldn’t get loose a minute to shop.
我没有时间购物
I hope you like it. I saved up for six months to get it.
希望你会喜欢 我省了六个月才可以买♥♥的
Oh, it’s just beautiful.
很好看
It’s just what I’ve been wantin’.
这是我一直想要的
You’re so sweet, spendin’ all that money on me.
你真好,在我身上花这么多钱
Oh, you’re so sexy, Duane.
你很性感,杜恩
I just wish I didn’t have to leave you tonight.
我希望今晚不用离开你
Well, you don’t. – Oh, I do too.
你不用 我会
I could just kill my mother. – What do you mean?
我想杀了我妈!
She made me promise to go to a swim party in Wichita with what’s-his-name – Lester Marlow.
她要我答应跟莱斯特马罗 去个游泳派对
Well, goddamn. What kind of thing is that? – ‘Cause his folks are so rich.
因为他父母很有钱
Don’t be mad at me, Duane. – I ain’t mad at you, but goddamn it!
别生气 我没有,但真该死!
It’s all Lester’s fault. He keeps asking Mama.
都是莱斯特的错,他一直问我妈
Well, goddamn! – All I wanna do is stay with the man I love.
我只想要跟我爱的人在一起
Goddamn!
天!
No, no, Duane. I gotta go. I gotta go.
不,杜恩!我要走了
What do you think you’re doing, asking my girl for a date?
你什么意思 要我的女朋友跟你约会?
You turn me loose! – I’ll turn you loose anytime you’re ready to fight.
放手! 当你准备好要打架时我就会放
Come on. Let’s have it out. Come on, Marlow!
让我们来解决
Here, knock off that shit, boys. This is the Christmas season.
算了,小子们,现在是圣诞季节
Run along here, Wichita. I can’t stand here all night protecting your shoeshine.
走吧,维契托人 我不能忍♥受整晚在这里保护你
I just don’t know what I’m gonna do about him.
我不知道拿他怎么办
He’s so crazy about me, he doesn’t have good sense.
他对我很着迷
Well, I’m not saying anything against Duane, but that’s a roughneck for you.
没什么不喜欢杜恩的 对你来说他配不上你
They never are very sophisticated about these things.
他们对这种事的感觉是原始的
Well, merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Come in and let’s have some punch, boys.
进来喝点鸡尾酒,各位
Hi, Sonny.
嗨,桑尼
Oh, hi. – Want to help me?
要帮我吗?
Okay.

You’re not dancing. Don’t you have a girlfriend?
你没跳舞,你没有女朋友吗?
Well, I did have. We broke up a couple months ago.
我有,但两个月前分手了
Oh? Why?
为什么?
Do you mind my asking?
介意我问吗?
I was goin’ with Charlene Duggs.
我跟查琳道格在一起
She thought I got fresh with her. I never did really.
她以为我对她有兴趣 我没有,真的
I guess we broke up because we didn’t like each other much to begin with.
我们分手是因为一开始 我们就不太喜欢对方
I hope you’re not sad about it.
我希望你不要难过
I don’t think Charlene’s near nice enough for you.
我不觉得查琳对你很好
Didn’t see you dancing.
我没看见你跳舞
No, I don’t dance much.
不,我不常跳舞
Will you drive me to the clinic again next week?
你下星期会再载我去诊所吗?
Oh, you bet.
一定
We better not dawdle here.
我们最好别在这浪费时间 拿这个离开
Bobby.
巴比
Hey, look! New victims!
看!新的受害人!
Hi, Jacy.
嗨 Jacy
Hi. – Glad you could make it.
很高兴你来了
We’re dressed informally, as you can see. – Hi, Jacy.
我们穿得很随便
You know Annie Annie. – Want to join the club?
你认识安妮 想要加入俱乐部吗?
Sure.
当然
Well, you gotta get undressed out there on the diving board.
你要在跳水板上脱衣服
Yeah. I did it last Easter.
所以每个人都看的到
Okay? – Okay.
好吗?好
Everybody out for the strip show.
大家出来看脱衣秀!
Don’t pay any attention to Sandy. He’s my little brother.
别理桑弟,他是我弟弟
If he gooses you or anything, I’ll make him go to bed.
如果他吓到你 我会叫他上♥床♥睡觉
Goodness. Hope I don’t fall off this thing.
天哪!我希望我不会跌下来
Sandy can fish you out if you do.
如果你摔下来,桑弟会钓你出来
Duane, been lookin’ for you. Where’s Jacy?
杜恩,我一直找你,洁希在哪?
Aw, don’t remind him. We just got him quiet. You want a drink?
别提醒他,我们才让他安静下来 要喝什么?
Okay. Where’d you get it? – Found it in a guy’s car.
你哪拿的? 在一个傢伙的车上找到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!