Why is that good to see? You live around here?
有什么好开心的? 你住这附近?
There was a Guild meeting at Asphalt Green. A Guild meeting?
绿柏油大厦有工会会议 工会会议?
The Newspaper Guild is organizing clerical and editorial staff for book publishing.
报业工会正组织文员与编辑进行出版活动
I’m supposed to organize our department.
我也要组织我们的公♥寓♥
Oh, my God. We’re all gonna lose our jobs.
天啊 我们都会丢掉工作的
You should support this.
你应该支持才对
You were just complaining how lousy the pay is.
你自己也抱怨薪水低
Are you rooming with them?
你和她们同住?
That’s gonna be really tough.
一定很不容易
Aren’t we behind schedule? Nope.
我们要来不及了吗? 没有
This recipe is extremely fast.
这个菜做起来很快的
Hello?
喂?
Uh, it’s Dan. Dan?
我是丹 丹?
Hi. Come up.
你好啊 上来吧
Dan from your department. I invited him.
你们部门的丹 我邀请了他
“Departmental” Dan?
“我们部门的”?
You know, he went to Harvard.
知道吗?他上的是哈佛
So?
那又如何?
Yeah, I’ve gotta meet some clients at 10:00
是的 我10点要去见客户
and get them into the club.
还要把他们弄进夜店
Tom isn’t coming?
汤姆不来吗?
If he does, he’ll be very late.
就算要来 也是很晚
Isn’t this what they call a railroad apartment?
这不是传说中的火车公♥寓♥吗?
Uh-huh.
啊哈
People always say how terrible they are, but it seems pretty nice.
大家都说很糟糕 但看来很不错啊
Well, the layout’s not so good.
布局不是很好
It’s amazing the little things in life one doesn’t appreciate until they’re missing.
生活中有的东西要失去了 才知道珍惜
Such as hallways.
比如走廊
These apartments were actually planned in the last century…
这些公♥寓♥其实是上个世纪设计的
as tenement housing for working-class families.
工薪家庭的经济适用房♥
Now all the yuppie roommate combos are crowding them out.
现在都被雅皮士的豪♥宅♥取代了
Well, that’s just tough.
可真不容易啊
Now where you going? Come on. We just wanna…
你要去哪儿?来吧 我们刚
Hey, Rocky. Come on.
罗克 算了
Come on. Come on. Come on. Settle. Settle.
别这样 算了
Settle.
算 了
Fight.
打架
Rumble.
揍他
Get this guy. Get him.
抓住他 抓他
Actually, I was thinking I’d go home.
我准备要回家了
What? You should come.
什么? 你也来吧
I don’t know. I’m not really a disco type.
算了吧 我不太喜欢迪斯可
Well, who is?
谁喜欢啊
I probably wouldn’t get in anyway.
我或许还是不进去的好
Of course you’ll get in. Holly’s gorgeous.
你当然要进去 荷莉可漂亮了
♪ I’m comin’ out ♪
我要出发
♪ I want the world to know, ♪
要让全世界知道
♪ Got to let it show ♪
要让你们看到
Who are they? Charlie’s Angels?
她们是谁?霹雳天使?
Oh, my God. We’re trying to get in.
天啊 我们正想进去
♪ I want the world to know ♪
要让全世界知道
♪ Got to let it show ♪
要让你们看到
♪ There’s a new me coming out ♪
全新的 我就要出发
♪ And I just have to live ♪
我要享受生活
♪ And I wanna give ♪
我要奉献
♪ I’m completely positive ♪
我无比乐观
♪ I think this time around ♪
我想这一次
♪ I am gonna do it like you never knew it ♪
要让你看到不一样的我
♪ Oh, I’ll make it through ♪
我会勇往直前
♪ The time has come for me to break out of the shell ♪
我终于要破茧而出
♪ I have to shout that I am coming out ♪
我要大声喊 我要出发了
♪ I’m coming out ♪
我要出发
♪ I want the world to know ♪
要让全世界知道
♪ I got to let it show ♪
要让你们看到
♪ I’m comin’ ♪
我出发
♪ I’m coming out ♪
我要出发
Thanks, Jimmy. Have fun, Jack. Harry.
谢谢 吉米 玩得开心啊 杰克 哈里
Thanks a lot, Des. I really appreciate it. Fine. Cool.
真是太感谢了 德斯 没事 不客气
I’m starting to realize how important eye contact is.
我开始意识到眼神交流的重要
I can’t talk to people in this thing.
我不能穿这个跟人聊天
They get nervous. They don’t know who I am.
人家不知道我是谁会紧张的
Well, that’s the point.
这才是重点
♪ There is so much more to me ♪
我还有很多秘密
You think tonight would be a good, uh, time to talk to Van?
你说今晚是和范谈话的好机会吗?
Try to patch things up, get a reprieve of some sort?
跟他把关系搞好 争取”缓刑”
Uh, no.

♪ I got it well in hand ♪
我紧紧把握
My job’s sort of on the line, Des.
我的饭碗要保不住了 德斯
Not all clients would be such good sports as Harry and Jack.
不是所有客户都像哈里和杰克这样拉风的
♪ There is no need to fear ♪
无需害怕
If it’s a question of groveling, I can do that.
如果要拍马屁的话 我没问题
Just point me in the right direction. Shh. God.
只要你指点一下迷津 嘘 老天
♪ I’m coming out ♪
我要出发
Can I show you something?
能给你看样东西吗?
Sure. What’?
当然 是什么?
♪ I want the world to know ♪
要让全世界知道
♪ Got to let it show ♪
要让你们看到
You know something about banking, don’t you?
你对银行业比较了解 对吧?
Yeah. Manny Hanny used to be a client.
是的 曼尼·汉尼以前是我的客户
Manufacturers Hanover.
汉诺弗制♥造♥业信托银行
I know what Manny Hanny is.
我知道 曼尼·汉尼是什么
Note:
注意
No lock.
没有锁
Ten is the cover charge.
入场费十元
God, paying a cover charge to get into a club. How humiliating.
进夜店还要付入场费 真丢人
That’s your reaction?
这就是你的反应?
Look at this.
看这个
Kind of worrisome, don’t you think?
不觉得有点不放心吗?
Yeah.
是啊
To me, shipping cash to Switzerland in canvas bags doesn’t sound honest.
对我来说 用帆布包装满现金发到瑞士 也不算诚实
To me, it suggests possible illegality.
这是潜在的违法行为
Well, what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办?
Well, I’m not going into that room anymore.
我再也不进那个房♥间了
Uh, gimlet, please. Domestic beer. A Bud.
杜松子酒 百威啤酒
Um, whiskey sour.
威士忌
Excuse me.
对不起
You’re Alice Kinnon, aren’t you? Yeah.
你是爱丽丝·凯伦 对吧? 是的
We met at that party in Sag Harbor, Labor Day weekend.
我们在萨格港的劳动节聚会上见过
How much is that?
多少钱?
You were just coming in as I was leaving,
我离开时你刚到
and you asked me where the kitchen was.
你还问我厨房♥在哪儿
Do you remember? I do remember getting to the kitchen.
你记得吗? 我记得进过厨房♥
Uh, excuse us. We’re here sort of as a group.
抱歉 我们是一起的
If you don’t mind…
如果你不介意的话
Excuse me.
抱歉
♪ I’m coming out ♪
我要出发
Why did you say that? I didn’t like the look of him at all.
你为什么那么说? 我不喜欢他的样子
Did you notice how he was eyeballing you?
你注意到他一直在看你吗?
Creepy. Frankly,
变♥态♥
I thought he might have been the guy that bothered me on the subway.
我想他可能就是在地铁上摸我的那个人
I’m sorry if I overreacted.
如果反应过激了 我道歉
Poor guy. It’s no big deal.
可怜的家伙 没啥大不了
That kind of thing happens all the time.
那种事经常发生
Anyway, you’ve got Tom.
总之 你还有汤姆
♪ I got it well in hand ♪
我紧紧把握
What?
什么?
♪ I don’t wanna lose you ♪
我不想失去你
♪ This good thing ♪
这美好的事
♪ That I got ‘Cause if I do ♪
我所拥有的如果可能
Hey. Sorry I’m so late.
抱歉 我来这么晚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!