Uh, hi.
你好
What are you doing here? In New York, or in the club?
你怎么会在这里? 你是指纽约 还是舞厅?
In the city.
纽约
I’m an A.D.A. in Morgenthau’s office.
我是摩根梭办公室的AOA
An assistant district attorney for Manhattan.
也就是曼哈顿地区助理检察官
They call us A.D.A.’s.
大家都叫我们AOA
You’re a prosecutor?
你是检控官?
God, how did you get that? It’s not such a big deal.
哎呀 怎么找到这工作的? 也没啥大不了
But I’m perfectly competent to do the job, Des.
可 我完全有能力胜任这职位 德斯
Great. Good.
太棒了 好的
I wasn’t implying anything.
我不是想暗示什么
I was just surprised to see you here.
我只是没想到你会在这里
♪ The love I lost ♪
“我失去的爱
Going to Harvard must have been great. Well
上哈佛大学感觉一定很牛吧 这个嘛
The people at Hampshire were nice and pretty smart,
汉普郡的人都很好很聪明
in a non-traditional way…
尽管有点前卫
but I was out of place there.
我感觉自己很难融入他们
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I don’t consider the guy who did the Spider-Man comics a serious writer.
我真的不认为那个画蜘蛛侠漫画的家伙算文学家
Yeah, I thought it was the Green Hornet people took more seriously.
是啊 我还是更欣赏青蜂侠
Hey, Tom. Excuse me. Are you Alice?
汤姆 不好意思 你是爱丽丝吗?
Jimmy Steinway gave me this vodka tonic to give to you,
吉米让我把这杯伏特加交给你
but I’m afraid I sampled it.
但我忍♥不住尝了一口
I’ll get you another. Jimmy’s gone?
我再给你买♥♥一杯吧 吉米走了?
You’re Hap?
你是哈普?
Yeah, he wanted me to tell you he’s sorry,
是啊 他让我跟你说声抱歉
but he was ejected from the club.
他被舞厅赶走了
He was ejected?
他被赶走了?
Apparently he snuck one of his clients in the back of the club.
好像是因为他从后门偷偷带进来一 名客户
That’s odd he knew I drank vodka tonics.
真奇怪 他竟然知道我喝伏特加
I never told him. It’s uncanny.
我从没告诉过他 是很巧
You mean it’s a complete cliche?
你是说我很老套?
All women recent college graduates drink vodka tonics, or something like that?
所有刚大学毕业的女生都喝伏特加 是这样吗?
Well, maybe.
也许吧
So, Jimmy thinks I’m a total cliche?
这么说 吉米认为我很老套?
I ordered a vodka tonic too. So what?
我不也要了伏特加吗?这有什么呀?
You’re plenty original without having to order some weirdo drink.
你用不着点什么希奇的饮料来展现个性
Yeah, I wouldn’t worry about it. Can I get you another?
是啊 我也认为用不着 能给你换一份吗?
Thanks. Actually, if you don’t mind,
谢谢 这样吧 如果你不介意的话
I think I’d prefer, um, a whiskey sour.
我想要一份威士忌
Okay.
好的
♪ The tide is high, but I’m holdin’ on ♪
高♥潮♥叠起 但我不紧张
♪ I’m gonna be your number one ♪
我要做你的最爱
♪ I’m not the kind of girl who gives up just like that ♪
我可不是会轻易放弃的女孩
Are you going already? It’s really late.
你们就要走了? 已经很晚了
I didn’t peg you as such a nightclubber.
我没想到你原来爱泡夜店
I mean, you really seem to like it.
你似乎还挺喜欢的
I do. This is a great place.
是啊 这里很棒
It’s what I’ve always dreamed of.
是我一直以来的梦想
Cocktails, dancing, conversation…
鸡尾酒 跳舞 聊天
exchange of ideas and points of view.
交换看法与观点
Everyone’s here-everyone you know and everyone you don’t know.
大家都在这儿 你认识的和不认识的
You should be proud, Des.
你应该感到骄傲 德斯
This is quite an accomplishment. Yeah. I am.
这是一个了不起的成就 我是很骄傲
Who’s the girl you were dancing with?
刚才和你跳舞的女孩是谁?
Oh. Alice Kinnon.
哦 爱丽丝·凯伦
Oh.

♪ I’m gonna be your, ♪
我要做你的
Thanks a lot for getting me in.
感谢你让我进来
Great.
太好了
♪ Number one ♪
最爱
♪ Number one ♪
最爱
I’m a little worried about that guy.
我有点担心那家伙
I think he might be having a manic episode of some kind.
他似乎有某种狂躁症
Come on, Des. Don’t get started on that.
行了 德斯 别这么说
So you’re one of the club’s managers? Yeah.
你是这里的经理之一? 是的
♪ Every girl wants you to be her man ♪
每个女孩都想要你做男朋友
♪ But I’ll wait right here till it’s my turn ♪
但我会耐心等待轮到我
You knew Tom would be here tonight, didn’t you?
你知道汤姆今晚会来的 对吧?
God, you’re much craftier than I thought. No, I didn’t.
天啊 你比我想的狡猾多了 不 我不知道
We’re gonna check out this after-hours club Jimmy told Hap about.
我们要去吉米跟哈普说的那家下午俱乐部看看
Why don’t you come? Jimmy might be there.
你也一起来吧?吉米或许会去
I don’t know.
我不知道
♪ The tide is high, but I’m holdin’ on ♪
高♥潮♥叠起 但我不紧张
♪ I’m gonna be your number one ♪
我要做你的最爱
♪ Number one ♪
最爱
We were all at Harvard together.
我们都是哈佛的同学
How’d you get involved with environmental causes?
你是怎么会卷入环保案子的?
I think that’s great. You’re interested in the environment?
我认为那很棒? 你对保护环境感兴趣?
Very much so. Actually, there’s one theory…
非常感兴趣 其实 有种理论认为
that the environmental movement of our day…
现代的环境保护运动
was sparked by the re-release of Bambi in the late 1950s.
是由五十年代晚期的电影《小鹿班比》引发的
For many members of the baby boom generation,
对生于”婴儿潮”那一代的人来说
it was traumatic.
那是很惨痛的记忆
The hunters killing Bambi’s mother.
猎人们杀死班比的母亲
Yeah, that was terrible.
对 是很可怕
For a six-year old, it’s devastating.
对六岁的孩子来说 简直是毁灭性的
To this day, no one wants to identify with those hunters.
直到今天 也没有人会赞同那些猎人的行为
I think you’re right.
我想你说得对
You’re living in some women’s residence, aren’t you?
你是住在女生宿舍对吧?
Yeah. It’s terrible.
是啊 很糟糕
No guests. Huh.
从没有访客 呃
Wow. It’s really nice.
哇 这里可真棒
Thanks.
谢谢
Would you like anything to drink?
你想喝点什么吗?
What? Um…
什么? 呃…
could I have…
能给我倒一杯
a Pernod? Sure.
绿茵香酒吗? 好的
This is supposed to be good for cigarette mouth. Do you smoke?
这种酒能消除嘴里的烟味儿 你抽烟吗?
When I drink or go out at night, I usually smoke.
喝酒或晚上出去时 通常会抽
I live dangerously…
我喜欢危险
on the edge.
刺♥激♥
I’m no kindergarten teacher.
我可不是幼稚园老师
What’s this?
这是什么?
Um, I collect original edition Scrooge McDuck comics.
我收集的原版《吝音鸭》漫画
I know it sounds a little odd. Not at all.
我知道是有点怪异 不会啊
This is original artwork by Carl Barks,
这是卡尔·巴克斯的原画
who created the Uncle Scrooge comics.
他就是《吝音鸭》的作者
He ‘.s considered a bit of a genius.
他被公认为是天才
There’s something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck.
吝音鸭还挺性感的
You really think so?
你真这么想?
♪ How do you like your love ♪
你对爱情有何感觉
I love Uncle Scrooge.
我可喜欢吝音鸭了
♪ How do you like your love ♪
你对爱情有何感觉
♪ But if you want to know how I really feel ♪
如果你想知道我的感受
♪ Get the cameras rollin’ ♪
开动摄影机
♪ Get the action goin’ ♪
开始尽情表演
♪ Baby, you know my love for you is real ♪
宝贝 你知道我是真的爱你
♪ Take me where you want to ♪
带我到你想去的地方
♪ Man, my heart you steal ♪
你偷走了我的心
♪ More, more, more ♪
还要 还要 还要
♪ How do you like it How do you like it, ♪
你有何感觉 你有何感觉
♪ More, more, more ♪
还要 还要 还要
♪ How do you like it How do you like it, ♪
你有何感觉 你有何感觉
♪ More, more, more ♪
还要 还要 还要
♪ How do you like it How do you like it, ♪
你有何感觉 你有何感觉
♪ How do you like your love ♪
你对爱情有何感觉
♪ How do you like your love ♪
你对爱情有何感觉
The author’s brother is…
作者的哥哥是
according to Tibetan Buddhism…
藏传佛教中的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!