Josh hasn’t called since that night.
乔什从那晚开始就没打电♥话♥了
Of course he hasn’t. What do you mean?
他不会打的 什么意思?
Oh, come on. You told me. He sang a hymn or something.
你说过了 他唱了首圣诗
You were totally weirded out.
你被吓坏了
I can’t believe how intolerant you are.
你真是太不懂得宽容了
Some of those old hymns are beautiful.
有些圣诗很好听
I’ve sung them on the street myself.
我自己都会在街上唱
I didn’t realize it was so controversial.
才不管别人怎么想
♪ Amazing grace ♪
奇异恩典
♪ How sweet the sound ♪
何等甘甜
♪ That saved a wretch ♪
我罪已得赦免
♪ Like me ♪
我罪已得赦免
♪ I once was lost ♪
前我迷失
♪ But now ♪
今被寻回
♪ I’m found ♪
今被寻回
♪ Was blind ♪
曾经盲目
♪ But now ♪
今得看见
♪ I see ♪
今得看见
♪ ‘Twas grace that taught ♪
如斯恩典
♪ My heart ♪
令心敬畏
♪ To care♪
令心敬畏
♪ And grace my fears ♪
解脱万千忧惧
♪ Relieved ♪
平安喜乐
♪ How precious did ♪
何等奇异珍贵
Sorry.
抱歉
♪ That grace appear ♪
恩典即临
♪ The hour ♪
归信伊始
There are a couple of alternatives that aren’t that, that bad.
有几个选择都是不错的
First, some guy who’s already been around a lot and almost certainly has it anyway.
首先 有些男人经常在你身边 肯定是喜欢你的
So it’d be no problem.
这些人没有问题
In fact, it would give you something in common.
还让你跟普通人一样
The other would be some guy so idealistic and in love with you…
还有一种是理想主义的男人 爱你爱得痴狂
that he’d want to commit himself to you prior to that step…
恨不得把自己的所有都献给你
because his dream would be to be with you forever,
他的梦想就是永远跟你在一起
always, exclusively anyway.
当然 你不能有别的男人
I think Skip’s a bit that way.
斯基普就是这样
Yes. We have two vans around the corner.
对 门口有两辆面包车
What? I need to see Des. It’s urgent.
什么? 我要见德斯 有急事
He’s busy. He’ll want to know this.
他正忙着 事关重大
Des? Des?
德斯?德斯?
Des, open up. I didn’t let him in, Des.
德斯 开门 不是我放他进来的
He got by me. Jesus Christ!
他自己闯了进来 我的天
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
It’s about to start.
行动马上开始
Get rid of all your “gifts” and anything else you might have.
把你的礼物什么的收拾干净
Oh.
哦
Step aside. Coming through. Excuse me.
让开 我们要过来 抱歉
I.R.S. This is not a raid.
lRs(国内税务署)这不是突袭
Get this guy at the door.
抓住这个人
We’re on the list.
我们在找名单
♪ Our love is made in la dolce vita ♪
我们在甜蜜生活中相爱
Jesus Christ. You’re not gonna use that against me with Alice, are you?
老弟 你不会把这事告诉爱丽丝吧
Francesca was just feeling terribly needy tonight.
弗兰今晚觉得特别需要我
It has nothing to do with how I feel about Alice.
我对爱丽丝的感情没变
You’re not gonna take unfair advantage of that. Okay.
你不能搞不正当竞争 好的
All right. Let’s go!
好 出发
♪ Another flight, ♪
另一道光
♪ Before we’re drawn in darkness ♪
在进入黑暗之前
♪ Say you’ll never leave me now ♪
说你永远不会离开我
This way, gentlemen! All right, let’s go.
这边 各位 好的 走吧
♪ Say you’re gonna love me now ♪
说你爱我吧
Downstairs first. Harry. Jack.
哈里 杰克 先去楼下
Over here. This way.
这边走
♪ We made it down in la dolce vita ♪
我们的甜蜜生活
♪ Wipe all your fears away ♪
抹去你所有的恐惧
You can’t touch those. Those are my personal papers.
你们不能动这个 这是私人物品
Yeah. Well, they’re part of the premises now
这是物产的一部分
and as such the warrant applies. Sam.
搜查令上写得很清楚
♪ Another light ♪
另一道光
♪ Before we’re drawn in darkness Say you’ll never leave me now ♪
在进入黑暗之前 说你永远不会离开我
Book this clown.
把这小子抓起来
♪ Say you’re gonna love me now ♪
说你爱我吧
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
What are you doing here in the dark? I was just resting.
你怎么不开灯呢? 我在休息
Have you seen Josh at all?
见到乔什了吗?
Yeah.
是的
Is he okay? Sure.
他没出什么事吧? 当然没有
Why wouldn’t he be okay?
为什么这么问?
I don’t know. He hasn’t called in a while.
不知道 他好一阵没打电♥话♥了
Josh is a bit thin-skinned.
乔什脸皮很薄
He’s the kind of guy who will take “no” for an answer.
被人拒绝一次就灰心了
Sag Harbor.
赛格港
Did you know I was sort of infatuated with you then?
知道吗 那时我很迷恋你
I assumed you preferred Tom.
我以为你喜欢汤姆
Also, you seemed a little… irritating.
而且 你有点恼人
How was I irritating?
我恼人?
Well, you weren’t.
其实你不是的
There’s no chance of you getting infatuated with me again, is there?
你不可能再迷恋上我了吧?
Just had to confirm that.
问问而已
Let me keep your passport for you. No!
我帮你保管护照吧 不
Come on, help me out.
拜托 帮帮我吧
Should people just be allowed to steal from each other and the government…
难道就应该坐视不理纵容偷窃国家和他人财产的行为
and out of selfishness or indifference
不管是出于自私 漠然
or a kind of fashionable cynicism the rest of us do nothing?
还是愤世
I thought better of you than that. You did?
我觉得你没这么坏 真的?
Well, wrong again.
我错了
Listen, you’ve got all their books and documents.
你已经有了账目文件
Why do you need me, who knew practically nothing?
还要我♥干♥嘛 我什么都不知道
This is the only body I’ve got.
我只有一条命啊
Bye, Josh! Kennedy Airport.
再见 乔什 去肯尼迪机场
Aren’t you a bit of a oao’ leaving town with your girlfriend in the hospital?
你女朋友还在住院 这样一走了之太不是东西了吧
It might look that way. But it isn’t?
表面上如此 其实不然?
I’ve been through this before.
我有过这种经历
After graduation, Laurie and I were gonna break up…
毕业后 我跟罗莉闹分手
but the same day she came down with terrible back spasms.
就在那天 她突然背部痉挛
I hung around the hospital all summer,
我在医院呆了一个夏天
I almost bankrupted her parents…
差点把她父母搞破产
and as soon as I left town, she recovered.
可是我刚一走 她就好了
By going away and putting an ocean between us, I. e.,
一走了之 远隔重洋之后
making a definitive break…
就意味着彻底分手
Charlotte’s likely to recover much faster.
这样夏洛蒂会很快恢复
What makes you think putting an ocean between you
为什么你觉得远隔重洋
necessarily means a definitive break?
就是彻底分手了呢?
That’s a depressing thought.
这念头太压抑了
I’m gonna turn over a new leaf in Spain.
我要在西班牙翻开新的一页
I’m gonna turn over several new leaves.
不 是新的几页
♪ The meek shall inherit this Earth ♪
柔顺者将继承地球
♪ You old jezebel ♪
老耶洗别
You know that Shakespearean admonition,
知道莎翁的警言吗
“To thine own self be true”?
“做真实的自己”
It’s premised on the idea that “thine own self” is something pretty good…
它的前提是 真实的自己是好的才行
being true to which is commendable.
做真实的自己是值得褒奖的
But what if “thine own self” is not so good?
但如果真实的自己不好呢?
What if it’s pretty bad?
或是相当坏呢?
Would it be better, in that case, not to be true to thine own self?
这样的话 是不是应该不做真实的自我?
See? That’s my situation.
嗯?我的问题就在这儿
The one I like is, “E! tu, Brute?” There are different ways of being loyal.
我喜欢的警言 是凯撒的”还有你 布鲁斯?”
Some may seem, on the surface, disloyal,
从表面看 有些人是不忠的
but they’re not – there’s a higher loyalty.
但其实是更高层次的忠诚
The way I see it, Brutus was a good friend to Caesar.
我觉得布鲁斯是凯撒的好朋友