I’ve been loyal to you, Des.
我对你很忠诚 德斯
I could have fired you lots of times, but never did.
我可以炒你无数次鱿鱼 但我没有
Maybe you’re not aware of this, Des,
可能你不知道
but there’s some sort of investigation under way.
我们已经被调查了
I think to myself, how could this happen?
我自问 这种事怎么会发生?
How could they get this information?
他们是怎么收到风的?
Has some disgruntled employee, former or current, informed on us?
难道有在职或者离职的不满员工告密?
Is there some sort of spy here?
是不是有密探?
How could agents even get in? I mean, really.
他们是怎么进来的?
They would stand out in this crowd…
他们就站在人群中
and normally… not get past the door.
但是没有从门口进来
Do you know how they got in?
你知道他们怎么进来的吗?
Uh, no. Could Van be letting them in?
不知道 是不是范放他们进来的?
They’re coming in as ad agency clients.
他们的身份是广♥告♥业人士
What? Oh, I can’t believe it. After all I did for that guy.
什么?不可能 我帮他那么多
So you don’t know anything about this investigation.
你不知道调查的事
No!
不知道
Well, a sort of acquaintance of mine who now works in Morgenthau’s office
有个熟人在摩根索办公室工作
approached me…
他找过我
but I didn’t tell him anything.
但我什么都没说
You didn’t tell me about that.
你没跟我说过这件事
I didn’t think it was important.
我觉得无关紧要
It only just happened. When?
这是最近的事 什么时候?
Tonight. Just now.
就是今晚 刚才
Why did you use the past perfect then?
那你为什么用过去完成时?
I used the past perfect?
我用了过去完成时吗?
Yeah. “I was approached.”
对 你说”他找过我”
Sounds like a while ago.
仿佛有一段时间了
♪ Everybody loves somebody ♪
每个人都有所爱的人
♪ Sometime ♪
有时
♪ Everybody falls in love ♪
每个人都会坠入爱河
♪ Somehow ♪
无论如何
♪ Something in your kiss ♪
你那特别的吻
Des.
德斯
Get away. Don’t talk to me. Bernie knows about the investigation.
走开 别跟我说话 伯尼知道了调查这回事
I haven’t told you anything. There was some leak at the precinct level.
我什么都没跟你说 上面泄密了
Bernie had an informant. But it’s been fixed. It’s not a problem any longer.
伯尼有个内线 不过现在没问题了
It’s a problem! I never said anything to you.
有问题 我什么都没告诉过你
You have to make that clear to everyone.
你必须让大家知道这点
That doesn’t matter. What?
这没关系的 什么?
When everything comes down it’s gonna be very rough.
事情很快会结束 后果很严重
Your whole life will be open for examination,
你的全部生活都要被审查
and it might not look so good.
前景不容乐观
Cut out the drugs, Des. What?
戒掉吧 德斯 什么?
Don’t make such a spectacle of yourself as a drug user.
不要明目张胆地吸毒了
Don’t receive them, don’t consume them and don’t pass them on to others.
别接收毒品 别消费毒品 别派送毒品
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
You could be charged with dealing.
到时有可能控告你贩毒
Dealing? Those were gifts!
贩毒?那是礼物
Well?
嗯?
Who’s accusing me of this? This is you, isn’t it, Josh? That’s a conflict.
是谁指控的?是你吧 乔什?我们有冲突
We both like the same girl.
我们是情敌
So, you really want to go to Ibiza. “Abeetha.”
你真的想去艾比萨 艾比萨
Ibiza. Ibiza. Ibiza.
艾比萨 艾比萨 艾比萨
Ibiza. They go topless in Ibiza.
艾比萨 那里有上空美女
I hear San Sebastian’s great. Oh, it is. It’s grand.
听说圣巴斯顿不错 对 很不错
Bye, Ruth. Ciao!
再见 鲁斯 再见
Rocky. Rocky. Get that tall guy.
洛奇 洛奇 高个儿那个
Ciao! Good night.
再见 晚安
Look out!
小心I
Oh, God! Drive. Drive. Get outta here!
操 快开车 快走
We’ll get you! Prick!
会抓到你的 王八蛋
Jimmy’s hurt. Get him to the hospital. Oh, my God!
吉米受伤了 快送医院 天啊
Stat.
斯塔特
I didn’t know anything about it.
我不知道怎么回事
The agency just funneled clients they wanted to get into the club through me.
公♥司♥总是让我带人进夜店
Usually before I got in the car I hadn’t even met them.
通常 那些人都是我从没见过的
I just assumed they were clients from out of town.
我还以为他们是外地的客户
That the I.R.S. was our largest client didn’t occur to me then.
我没想到 lRs(国内税务署)是我们最大的客户
I swear I didn’t know anything about it, Des.
我真不知道 德斯
At first. You scumbag.
开始不知道 你这混♥蛋♥
Josh promised me you’d be protected.
乔什保证一定会保护你
Oh, great.
真行
What’s a little shocking is
我没想到的是
they’d do something so obvious and clumsy and move so fast…
他们这么明目张胆的做事
no matter how richly I may feel you deserved it.
我竟然没有察觉到 你是活该
They were just some creeps mad Van turned them away before.
那些人是范以前赶出去过的
Van’s operating under tremendous pressure.
范现在压力很大
I’m starting to feel a lot of sympathy for the guy.
我都开始同情他了
Oh, great. No, that’s priceless.
真不错 你真行
You and Van. Oh, I love that.
你同情范 真行
Oh!

Want a snort? Guess not.
来一口?我看算了
I he ve a very bad feeling about the club, Des.
对夜店我有一种不祥的预感 德斯
It’s like a meteorite is headed straight for it.
就像一颗陨星就要撞向它
It’s gonna destroy everything.
摧毁一切
The greatest club the world has ever seen is gonna be smashed to smithereens.
世界上最伟大的夜店 就要被撞得粉碎
Yeah, well, I don’t think it’ll be a meteorite.
就算这样 也不是陨星撞的
Bye.
再见
Alice and I are having breakfast together.
爱丽丝要跟我去吃早餐
It’s a date. You can’t come.
我们两个人约会 你不能来
Sorry.
对不起
Try to get some sleep.
去睡会儿吧
That’s what guys do who want to date you?
他就是这样追你的?
They say they have a book idea ?
说自己写书的创意?
Maybe. Did he say what the book was?
可能吧 他说什么书了吗?
He said he had some crazy ideas for a book on the criminal justice system.
是一本关于司法的书 创意很疯狂
Of course. That makes sense.
这倒不出奇
Crazy ideas are the kind that Josh would have.
乔什经常有些疯狂的念头
Be careful of that guy. I was there when he flipped out. Really scary.
小心这家伙 我见过他犯病 很可怕的
He got up on a table at a cafeteria off Harvard Square…
就在哈佛广场的餐厅里 站到桌子上
and started weirdly singing this hymn.
开始大唱圣歌♥
Apparently religious mania…
这是明显的宗教狂躁
is highly typical of manic depression entering its manic phase.
抑郁到了一定程度 就是这样了
Josh is not just your garden-variety loon. He is a serious nutcase.
乔什不是一点点疯 他的脑子有大问题
What gets me is this serious nutcase now presumes to judge others.
问题是这疯子 现在要开始评判别人了
You really think the neurological effects of coffee are similar to that of cocaine?
你觉得咖啡的效果 跟可♥卡♥因♥是一样的吗?
That’s what I read somewhere.
我在哪儿看到过
In addition to amazing stories…
除了精彩离奇的故事
there are a lot of entertaining prosecutors ‘ anecdotes…
还有许多搞笑的检察官趣事
And then there’s the whole culture of the downtown legal district.
完整反映了城市街区的法律文化
It could be good.
应该很精彩
Like everything, it all depends on execution.
还是那句话 关键在于行动
This is sort of related.
这都是互相关联的
It’s an article I wrote for Harper’s during law school.
这是我上法学院时写给哈伯杂♥志♥的
Did you really just want to have lunch to discuss, um, a book proposal?
你约我吃午饭 就为了讨论这本书吗?
Um, no.
不是
How serious are you and Des?
你跟德斯是真的吗?
Is it absolutely, completely, irrevocably serious?
是不是绝对 完全 不可逆转那种关系了?
Did he tell you the story about how he was traumatized by a Radcliffe girl…
他有没有跟你讲过那个瑞德克里夫女孩
taking off her shirt, suddenly revealing her largish breasts…
突然露出自己硕大的双乳 把他给吓到了
which he had never thought about before?
因为他毫无心理准备?
He tells that story all the time to get sympathy and to justify himself…
他总是讲这个故事 以获取别人的同情
as if he were the victim of female aggressiveness and duplicity.
让别人以为自己是女性过于主动和两面性的受害者
That wasn’t true? No, it was true.
这故事不是真的? 是真的
He was the victim of female aggressiveness and duplicity,
他是女性过于主动和两面性的受害者
but so was everyone else.
但谁不是呢?
Not everyone then went on a rampage exploiting the opposite sex.
没有人因此疯狂报复异性
He thinks his problem is just that he falls in love a lot.
他觉得自己太容易爱上别人
Well, a lot of people fall in love a lot.
许多人都容易爱上别人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!