-没有 -我觉得她不是修女
– No. – I don’t think she’s a nun at all.
修女不♥穿♥高跟鞋
They don’t wear high heels.
没错 你说对了 你看到库默尔女士上车了吗
Yes, you’re right. Listen. Did you see Madame Kummer get on the train?
没有
No.
假如他们把佛洛伊太太拐走
Well, supposing they decoyed Miss Froy into the luggage van
藏进行李车
and hid her there.
那么在第一站病人上车的话
The first stop, the patient comes aboard
头就会有伤 需要全部包起来
head injury, all wrapped up.
那病人就是库默尔女士 库默尔变成了佛洛伊
The patient is Madame Kummer. Madame Kummer becomes Miss Froy
佛洛伊太太则
and Miss Froy becomes… that.
是的 为什么他们要大费周章
Yes, but why should they go to all this trouble
来挟持这样一位老太太呢
to kidnap a harmless little governess?
也许她根本不是什么贵族夫人
Perhaps it isn’t a governess at all.
可能跟政♥治♥有关
Perhaps it’s some political thing, you know?
那么 让我们来调查一下吧
Well, let’s investigate.
你说法语吗
Parlez-vous francais?
你说德语吗
Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
你们最好讲英语
Well, you’ll just have to put up with it in English.
我们能不能 看看你的病人
Can we take a look at your patient, please?
谢谢 看好那个修女
Thank you. Keep an eye on the nun.
你们在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你们怎么在这里 这可是我们最重伤的病人
Why are you in here? This is the most serious accident case.
你们根本不该来这里 不该来
You have no business to be here at all, neither of you.
哈里兹医生 我们想拆开
Dr. Hartz, we want you to undo
那些绷带看清你的病人的脸
those bandages and let us take a look at your patient’s face.
你们疯了吗 根本都看不到脸了
Are you out of your senses? There is no face there.
都是血肉模糊的疙瘩
Nothing but lumps of raw flesh.
这病人已经失血过多了
Already the case has lost so much blood,
只有输血才能救活他
nothing but a transfusion can save him.
你们想我♥干♥什么 谋杀病人
What do you want me to do? Murder my patient?
你十分确定这是你的病人
You’re quite sure that this is your patient?
我们认为这是佛洛伊太太
We believe it’s Miss Froy.
佛洛伊太太 你们这是开玩笑吧
Miss Froy? You can’t be serious.
你们怎么会这么想
Whatever put such ideas into your heads?
我知道她又聋又哑
I understand she’s deaf and dumb.
-但她会读唇语 -哦 那倒有可能
– But she may lip-read. – Oh, well, that’s possible.
这么说的话
Well, in that case,
或者 你可以来跟我一起进餐聊聊
perhaps you will join me in the dining car?
我等会去找你们
I’ll be with you in a moment.
我想确保我的病人没有被打搅
I want to be certain my patient hasn’t been disturbed.
我怎么知道那坏蛋怎么想的
How the devil do I know how they cottoned on?
他们肯定被别人收买♥♥了
Somebody must have tipped them off.
你从没提到那老妇是英国人
You never said the old girl was English.
这有什么影响
What difference does that make?
等一会 我要点三杯饮料
In a few moments, I shall order three drinks in the dining car.
我自已要的是查特酒
Mine will be Chartreuse.
现在 有一个乘务员正在帮我们 听仔细了
Now, one of the stewards is working for us. Now listen carefully.
那女的又来了
There’s that girl again.
看起来似乎康复了 真走运
Seems to have recovered. Lucky it blew over.
现在 或许你们应该 告诉我发生了什么事
And now, perhaps, you’ll tell me what’s all about.
听着 医生
Now listen, Doctor.
你有没有真正看到你的病人长什么样
Have you ever actually seen your patient?
没有 我只是收到通知
No, I merely received a message
要来莫尔斯克接这个病人 帮他做手术
to pick the case up and operate at Morsken.
那你怎么知道这不是佛洛伊太太呢
How do you know that it’s not Miss Froy?
我们相信 这里面是个掉包计
We believe there’s been a substitution, Doctor.
你们的意思是 这里面是另一个人
You really mean to say that you think that someone…
嗯 嗯
Um, um…
哦 那么 我想要一杯绿查特酒
Oh. Uh, I want a green Chartreuse.
你们不要吗
Won’t you join me?
谢谢 我想要一大杯的白兰地
Oh, thanks. I’d like a large brandy.
-你呢 -哦 我什么都不要
– And you? – Oh, I don’t want anything.
要点吧 喝了会舒服点的
Oh, come on. It’ll do you good.
不 真的 我什么都不想喝
No, really. I don’t want it.
你真的很累了 喝点东西会 帮助你恢复精神的
You’re very tired. It will pick you up.
好吧 那给我来杯小的
All right, then. Just a small one.
恩 两杯白兰地和一杯查特酒
Uh, two brandies and a Chartreuse.
告诉我 你知不知道
Tell me, do you know anything
那个照看你病人的修女的身份
about the nun who’s looking after your patient?
修女 不知道
Nun? No.
我只知道她在附近的修道院里
Only that she is from a convent close to where the accident occurred.
你不觉得她穿高跟鞋很奇怪吗
Don’t you think it’s rather peculiar that she’s wearing high-heeled shoes?
哦 她有穿
Oh, is she?
恩 那真的太太奇怪了 不是吗
Well, that is rather – rather curious, isn’t it?
那是阴谋 只能这么解释
It’s a conspiracy. That’s all it can be.
车上所有人都说没有见过佛洛伊太太
All these people on the train say they haven’t seen Miss Froy,
但事实上他们都见过
but they have.
我们知道的 因为刚才在行李车里
We know that, because just now in the luggage van –
-她又离开了 -希望她不要再搞事
– She’s off again. – Hope she doesn’t create another scene.
如果她再搞事的话 就不让她上车了
Put the lid on our getting back in time, if she did.
然后车厢里有个人 名叫道普
And then this fellow from the carriage – Doppo’s his name –
他抢走了眼镜
He came along and grabbed the glasses.
是的 然后我们去找他 打了一小架
Yeah. We went for him and had a bit of a fight.
-噢 打架了 -嗯
– Oh, a fight? – Mm-hmm.
-我们把他打倒了 -噢
– We knocked him out. – Oh.
嘘
Shh!
他似乎很快就恢复过来了
He seems to have made a speedy recovery.
所以 一切都是诈骗
Yes. All that’s just bluff.
-这里
Here.
哦 不过他怎么会参与到 阴谋中来呢
Oh, but how could he be involved in a conspiracy?
看看他 这可怜的家伙 他只是个无辜的旅客
Look at him, the poor fellow. He’s just a harmless traveler.
他只是个来旅游的音乐演奏者
He’s also a music hall artist making a tour of Bandrika.
-然后呢 -然后 那男爵是宣传部大臣
– Well? – Well, the baroness’s husband is minister of propaganda.
如果男爵夫人说一句话 他的旅途就中止了
One word from her and his tour would be canceled.
这么说我明白了
Oh, I see.
至于乘务员 如果他们不按照命令办事
As for the stewards, if they don’t do what they’re told…
他们就有苦头可吃了
they’ve got a nice cozy brick wall to lean up against.
但告诉我 那两个英国旅者
But – But – Tell me about… the two English travelers.
他们也同样否认见到她了啊
They-They also denied seeing her.
是的 这只是英国的 外交辞令 医生
Yes. Just British diplomacy, Doctor.
“如果你不能在篱笆上坐的话千万别爬”
“Never climb a fence if you can sit on it.”
这可是经典的办公室训条啊
It’s an old Foreign Office proverb.
我无法理解的是
What I cannot understand is,
为什么别人要除掉这老妇呢
why should anyone want to dispose of the old lady?
这也是我们困惑的问题
Yes. Well, that’s just what stumps us,
但我们确定她曾经在这车上
but all we know is that she was here on this train…
而现在她却
and now she’s…
失踪了
gone.
好 如果你是对的 那整列火车的人都针对我们
Well, if you’re right, it means the whole train is against us.
那我们怎么办
Well, what are we going to do?
对你刚才说的
Well, in view of what you just told me,
我要冒险检查这个病人
I-I-I shall risk examining the patient.
-拜托 -等一下 不过
– Come on. – Wait a minute, however –
等等 我们不能太可疑
But one moment. Uh, we mustn’t act suspicious.
像没事发生就行
Behave as if nothing had happened.
喝点东西 镇定一下
Drink. That’ll steady your nerves.
为了我们的健康
To our health…
但愿我们的敌人 对我们的意图不抱怀疑
and may our enemies, if they exist, be unconscious of our purpose.
走吧 我们要快点
Let’s go. We must hurry now.
来吧 干杯
Come on. Drink up.
在这里等下
Wait in here.
你在这啊
There you are.
-什么事吗 -没事
– Anything wrong? – Nothing…
除了他们注意到你穿高跟鞋
except they noticed you were wearing high heels.
但是没分别
However, it makes no difference.
我们要在三分钟到莫斯肯
We shall reach Morsken in three minutes.
真是多事的旅途
Quite an eventful journey.
-嗯 -是的 这位病人是佛洛伊太太
– Well? – Yes. The patient is Miss Froy.
她会在莫斯肯下车 大概三分钟后吧
She will be taken off the train at Morsken, in about three minutes.
她会被送到医院医治
She will be removed to the hospital there and operated on.