-好的 -噢 -请等一下
– Very good. – Oh, and – and just a minute.
麻烦你转告他们用这个泡
Will you please tell them to make it from this?
其它茶我一律不喝还有
I don’t drink any other. Uh,
一定要确定水烧开了
and – and make absolutely sure that the water is really boiling.
你懂吧
You understand?
这是我的偏好我亲爱的父母
It’s a little fad of mine. My dear father and mother…
我很高兴他们还活着
who I’m thankful to say are still alive…
而且饮用此茶身体健康
and enjoying good health, invariably drink it.
因此我也学他们
And so I follow their footsteps.
你知道上百万的墨西哥人也喝这个吗
Do you know a million Mexicans drink it?
至少我看见茶包上标签这么说的
At least that’s what it says on the packet.
很感激你这么热心帮忙我
It’s very kind of you to help me like this.
我们还没自我介绍一下呢
I don’t think we’ve introduced ourselves.
我是爱丽斯·亨德森 我准备返乡结婚
My name’s Iris Henderson. I’m going home to be married.
真的 噢 真让人高兴
Really? Oh, how very exciting.
-我祝你幸福愉快 -谢谢你
– I do hope you’ll be happy. – Thank you.
你婚后会要孩子吧 他们会使生活很不同
You’ll have children, won’t you? They make such a difference.
我向来认为常跟孩子在一起
I always think it’s being with kiddies so much that’s made me
会使我自已感到年轻
If I may say so – young for my age.
我是家庭教师 名叫佛洛伊
I’m a governess, you know. My name’s Froy.
你是说”佛洛伊德”
Did you say Freud?
-亲爱的 是 佛洛伊
No. O-Y. Not E-U-D.
-佛洛伊 -抱歉 我没听清
– Froy. – I’m sorry. I can’t hear.
佛洛伊 与”快乐”押韵相同
Froy. It rhymes with “joy.”
谢谢 呃 午饭请留 两个位子 好吗
Thank you. Uh, please reserve two places for lunch, will you?
-和我一起吃吧 -好的
– That is if you’d care to have it with me. – Of course.
心情真坏 因为它尚未出局
There’s nothing moot about it. It simply wasn’t out. That’s all.
英国队反应迟钝 恐怕还在跟对方争论不休
But for the umpire’s blunder, he’d probably still be batting.
-此话怎讲 我不懂 -我示范给你看
– What do you mean? I don’t understand. – I’ll show you. Look here.
就是这么回事
I saw the whole thing.
那儿 那就是哈蒙德
There. Now then. There’s Hammond.
那是投球手 这是裁判
There’s the bowler. There’s the umpire.
-加糖吗 -请加两颗
– Sugar? – Two, please.
老天 没糖了
Dear me. There is no sugar.
仔细地看这个 凯迪考特
Now watch this very, very carefully, Caldicott.
-葛利克发球 -可否请你给我们一些糖
– Grimmett was bowling. – May I trouble you for the sugar, please?
-什么 -糖
– What? – The sugar, please.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
我若是你 会好好睡一觉
If I were you, I’d try and get a little sleep.
你才会很快恢复
It’ll make you feel quite well again.
中年妇女总是爱咬舌
There’s a most intriguing acrostic in The Needlewoman.
你醒来之前我绝不再吵你
I’m going to try and unravel it before you wake up.
午餐订座
Reservations for lunch, please.
女士订餐了吗
Madame has booked for lunch?
哦 我想我的朋友已经订了 她有票
Oh, I think my friend did. She’s got the tickets.
-见到我朋友了吗 -没有
– Have you seen my friend? – No.
我的朋友 她在哪
Um, my friend. Where is she?
那位英国女士 她在哪里
La signora inglese. The English lady. Where is she?
这里没有英国来的女士
There has been no English lady here.
-什么 -这里没有英国来的女士
– What? – There has been no English lady here.
怎么可能 她刚坐在角落
There has. She sat there in the corner.
你见过她 和她说过话 她就坐在你隔壁
You saw her. You spoke to her. She sat next to you.
这太荒谬了
But it’s ridiculous.
她带我去餐车 又和我一起回来的
She took me to the dining car and came back here with me.
是你自已去的
You went and came back alone.
也许你不了解
Maybe you don’t understand.
我是指 我晕了后照顾我的那位女士
I mean the lady who looked after me when I was knocked out.
也许是你记错了吧
Ah. Perhaps it make you forget, eh?
也许我不够聪明
Well, I may be very dense,
但我认为 开这种玩笑简直太无聊了
but if this is some sort of a joke, I’m afraid I don’t see the point.
先生 你刚才为我们送茶的对不
Oh, steward, you served me tea just now.
是的 小姐
Yes, madame.
那你有没有看见和我一起的英国女士
Have you seen the lady I was with? The English lady.
没有 你是一个人
But madame was alone.
-小姐 抱歉 他弄错了 -那当然
– Pardon, madame. He make mistake. – Well, of course.
但他一定记得那位英国女士
He must remember the little English lady.
是她叫的茶 付的钱
She ordered the tea and paid for it.
没有 是你付的钱
No. It is you who paid.
他要我看帐单 我会看 女士
He say to look at the bill. I will look, madame.
但她给你一包特制的茶 你不可能忘的
But she gave you a special packet of tea. You can’t have forgotten that.
茶是我们的 女士 我并没收到那包茶
The tea was ours, madame. I received no packet.
但你是收下了 我记得很清楚
But you did. I know what happened.
小姐 这是你的帐单
Pardon, madame. The bill.
-单点的茶 -不对呀
– Uh, tea for one. – But that’s not right.
也许小姐你想自已看一下
Perhaps madame would care to examine the bills herself.
我才不要 这件事太荒唐了
No, I wouldn’t. The whole thing’s too absurd.
请问你有否看见一位女士经过
Please, have you seen a lady pass through –
-噢 -原来是你这个讨厌鬼
– Oh. – Well, well. If it isn’t old stinker.
早知会和你同班车
If I thought you were going to be on this train,
我就在旅馆多待一星期
I’d have stayed another week in the hotel.
-呃 小姐 有何贵干 -不干♥你♥的事
– Uh, lady? No. Why. – It doesn’t matter.
就算跟你说也是白说
You probably wouldn’t recognize one anyway.
你好 你感到头晕
Hello. Feeling queer?
那是你的吗 乔治
It’s that pipe of yours, George.
为什么不到别处演奏去
Why don’t you throw your old socks away?
没关系 还是谢谢你
Never mind. Thanks for the help all the same.
坐下 冷静点
Come on. Sit down. Take it easy.
出了什么问题
What’s the trouble?
你一定知道有东西打了我头
If you must know, something fell on my head.
-何时 小时候 -在车站
– When? Infancy? – At the station.
真倒霉 我能帮你忙吗
Oh. Bad luck. Can I help?
不用 我还是走好了
No. Only by going away.
不 不 我父亲常说
No, no, no. My father always taught me
绝不能丢下有困难的女士不管
never desert a lady in trouble.
他甚至为此跟我母亲结婚
He even carried that as far as marrying Mother.
想问你有否看到昨晚在旅馆
I say, did you see a little lady last night
穿斜纹软呢服的那位女士
in the hotel? In tweeds.
我是看到个小女人 但她没穿斜纹软呢服
I only saw one little lady. She was hardly in tweeds.
但她是我同伴 我现在找不到她
But she was in my compartment, and now I can’t find her.
她一定还在火车上 我们还没到站呢
She must be still on the train. We haven’t stopped since we started.
我当然知道她还在车上
Of course she’s still on the train. I know that.
没人说她不在
All right. Nobody said she isn’t.
-没错 但这正是疑点 -谁
– Yes, but that’s just what they are saying. – Who?
同座其他人与车长及服务生
The rest of the people in the compartment
均一口咬定没见过她
and the stewards. They insist they never saw her.
-所有的人 -对 所有人
– All of them? – All of them.
你刚是否说头部被击中
You were saying you got a knock on the head?
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
-你是在说暗号♥吗 -没有
– Never mind. Do you talk the lingo? – No.
那么 他们可能以为你想借钱
Well, they probably thought you were trying to borrow some money.
得了 他们居然有这种蠢想法
Come on. Let’s knock the idea out of their stupid heads.
你的确很倒霉 抱歉
A most unfortunate remark. I beg your pardon.
那是他们其中之一 黑皮肤矮个儿
That’s one of them. The little dark man.
抱歉 我想一定是有些误会
I say. Excuse me. I think there’s been a little misunderstanding.
这位年轻女士的朋友不见了
This young lady seems to have lost her friend.
是的 我听说了
Yes. I have heard.
-这位先生正和我解释呢 -哦
– This gentleman has been explaining to me. – Ah.
很有趣
Most interesting.
我认为于此情景 我们都该自我介绍
And I think under the circumstances, we shall all introduce ourselves.
我是意大利人 这是我太太和孩子
I am Italian citizen. My wife and child.
你好吗
How do you do?
好漂亮的孩子 几岁了
Oh, bonny little chap. How old is he?
1934年生的
1934 class.
-哦 -知道了
– Ah. – Si.
左边角落上是安托拉公爵夫人
And the lady in the corner is the Baroness Atona.
是的 我见过她先生
Oh, yes. I met her husband.
民间舞蹈节时就是他颁的奖 宣传大使
He presented prizes at the folk dance festival. Minister of propaganda.
我是哈兹医生 你也许听过我
And I am Dr. Egon Hartz of Prague. You may have heard of me.
-是脑科权威吗 -是的
– Not the brain specialist? – Yes. The same.
你前天还特地到英国
You flew over to England the other day