我不后悔 我哪也去过了 做了所有我想做的事
I have no regrets. I’ve been everywhere and done everything.
我在戛纳吃过鱼子酱
I’ve eaten caviar at Cannes…
在码头吃香肠卷
sausage rolls at the docks.
在比亚里兹赌纸牌
I’ve played baccarat at Biarritz…
跟乡村司铎一起玩飞镖
and darts with the rural dean.
除了结婚
What is there left for me but…
我还有什么事可做呢
marriage?

Oh!
这样闲荡让我醒起来了
It’s this hanging about that gets me.
只要我们知道英国发生了 什么事
If only we knew what was happening in England.
别松手 查特斯
Mustn’t lose grip, Charters.
请进
Come in.
-你听到了吗 -是的
– Did you follow that? – I did.
告诉她胡闹够了
Tell her this has gone far enough.
不 不用找了给你零钱
No, uh – No change, uh – change here.
在外面
Um, outside.
-她不明白 -不 走吧
– She doesn’t understand. – No. Come on.

Oh!
还是上个月的老样子
Nothing newer than last month.
我猜这附近应该没有无线电机
I don’t suppose there is such a thing as a wireless set hereabouts.
像这样的黑暗地方
Being in the dark like this,
关键时刻通信被中断了
our communications cut off in a time of crisis.
喂 喂 喂 伦敦吗
Hello, hello, hello! London?
你找萧尔瑟先生 好 请等一下
You want Mr. Seltzer? Yes. Hold on.
我这就去找他
I’m going right to – to find where he is.
伦敦
London.
去吧 冒冒险
Go on. Risk it.
你好 你 你在伦敦
Hello. Hello. You. You in London.
哈 不 不 我不是萧尔瑟先生
Huh? No, no, no. I’m not Mr. Seltzer.
名字叫查特斯 你应该不认识我 什么
Name’s Charters. I don’t suppose you know me. What?
噢 你别担心 他们刚出去找他
Well, you needn’t worry. They’ve just gone to fetch him.
英国发生了什么事
Tell me. What’s happening to England?
“刮大风”不 你不明白 先生
“Blowing a gale”? No, you don’t follow me, sir.
我在曼彻斯特 咨♥询♥测试比赛的情况
I’m inquiring about the test match in Manchester.
板球 先生 板球 什么 你不知道
Cricket, sir! Cricket! What? You don’t know?
你不在英国 要不就不会连比分都不知道
You can’t be in England and not know the test score.
-别人说他不知道 -噢 蠢货
– Fella says he doesn’t know. – Oh, silly ass.
嘿 你就不知道么 废话 没那么麻烦
Hello. Can’t you find out? Nonsense. It won’t take a second.
好把 你不干就不干
Oh, all right. If you won’t, you won’t!
浪费我的时间 那家伙是个笨蛋
Wasting my time. The fella’s an ignoramus.
萧尔瑟先生
Mr. Seltzer…
你有从伦敦来的电♥话♥
at last your call come through to London.
你好 喂 喂 伦敦
Hello. Hello, hello. London.
哈 伦敦
Huh? London.
谢谢你
Thank you, waiter.
你对着牛扒说什么来着
What do you say to a grilled steak?
真是个好主意
That’s a very good idea.
-我要全熟 -煎半边
– Well done for me, please. – On the red side for me.
-这些人喜欢重复来重复去
– These people have a passion for repeating themselves.
-你刚才说什么来着 -嗯
I – I beg your pardon. – Mm-hmm?
他想告诉你 由于人太多
He’s trying to explain to you that, owing to the large number of visitors,
已经没菜可点了
there’s no food left.
没菜
No food?
这是什么鬼地方
What sort of place is this?
要我们在这饿肚子吗
Expect us to share a blasted dog box with a servant girl on an empty stomach?
这就是所谓的好客 这就是组织么
Is that hospitality? Is that organization?
噢 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
我好饿
I’m hungry, you know.
这鬼地方闹革命一点都不奇怪
What a country. I don’t wonder they have revolutions.
请尝尝剩下的奶酪
You’re very welcome to what’s left of the cheese.
啊 当然虽然不是牛扒 但却富含维生素
Uh, of course, it’s not like beefsteak, but it’s awfully rich in vitamins.
是么 谢谢
Really. Thank you very much.
他们可能是不大习惯这么多人
I’m afraid they’re not accustomed to catering for so many people.
班德瑞卡是欧洲极少数的 净土之一
Bandrika is one of Europe’s few undiscovered corners.
没错 但也许是因为
Yes. That’s probably ’cause there’s
没什么可挖掘的
nothing worth discovering, I should think.
你可能不够了解它
You may not know it as well as I do.
要离开它我还真觉得挺难受的
I’m feeling quite miserable at the thought of leaving it.
-奶酪你先吃 -当然 为什么不呢
– After you with the cheese, please. – Certainly, old man. Why not?
-你要回家啦 -明天
– So you’re going home? – Tomorrow.
我已经在超负荷运转了
My little charges are quite grown up.
我是个家庭音乐教师
I’m a governess and a music teacher, you know.
我在这住了6年
In the six years I’ve lived here,
我爱这个国家 特别是那些大山
I’ve grown to love the country, especially the mountains.
有时我认为他们喜欢 友好的邻居
I sometimes think they’re like very friendly neighbors.
你看 那对夫妇山
You know, the-the big father and mother mountain
已经批上了白色衣裳
with their white snow hats.
边上那些小山丘也 顶着白色的小帽子
And their nephews and nieces. Not quite so big. With smaller hats.
而那些最小的山丘则没有
Right down to the tiniest hillock without any hat at all.
当然那只是我的想象
Well, of course, that’s just my fancy.
噢 是么
Oh, really.
当有月色的时候 我喜欢每晚在卧室里看着他们
I like to watch them from my bedroom every night when there’s a moon.
-今天有月光
I’m so glad there’s a moon tonight.
你听到那音乐了么
Do you hear that music?
每个人都载歌♥载舞 他们就象开心的孩子一般
Everyone sings here. The people are just like happy children…
欢笑在脸上 音乐在心里
with laughter on their lips and music in their hearts.
这不是通过他们的政♥治♥反映出来的
It’s not reflected in their politics, you know.
我认为你不该通过政♥治♥来判断任何国家
I never think you should judge any country by its politics.
毕竟我们英国人天生 就很诚实 不是么
After all, we English are quite honest by nature, aren’t we?
我得走了 晚安
You’ll excuse me if I run away. Good night. Good night.
-晚安
Good night.
真奇怪
Queer sort of bird.
我也觉得古怪
Trifle whimsical, I thought.
在这呆了6年 我们都变得古怪了
Well, after six years in this hole, we’d be whimsical.
我可不这么想
Oh, I don’t think so, old man.
-她还是挺大方得体的 -嗯
– She was very decent about that cheese. – Mmm.
她吃完泡菜了
I see she’s finished the pickles.
晚安 爱丽斯
Good night, Iris.
听 有人在唱小夜曲
Listen. Someone’s serenading.
让他唱吧 反正也吵不醒我
Oh, let him. Nothing will keep me awake tonight.
-晚安 我的孩子
Good night, my children.
怎么了 地震么
What’s happening? An earthquake?
不是音乐的问题吧
That would hardly account for the music, would it?
真吵
What a horrible noise.
他们在干吗
What can they be doing?
我不知道 不过我会弄清楚的
I don’t know, but I’ll soon find out.

Hello.
音乐之乡
Musical country, this.
是的 我—我对外面那可怜的歌♥手感到抱歉
Yes. I – I feel quite sorry for that poor singer outside…
得和这个较量
having to compete with this.
鲍里斯 我是亨德森小姐
Boris, Miss Henderson speaking.
楼上那人乱弹琴吵死人了
Look. Someone upstairs is playing musical chairs with an elephant.
把他们其中一个整出来 我想睡个安稳觉
Move one of them out, will you? I want to get some sleep.
好啦 应该搞店了
All right. That ought to settle it.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
有些人就是没点公德心
Some people have so little consideration for others…
生活就是因为这些人才变得艰难
which makes life so much more difficult than it need be.
你觉得呢 好 晚安 谢谢
Don’t you think? Well, good night. Thank you so much.
我以为你早上要坐火车离开
I expect you’ll be going on the train in the morning.
是的 -我希望下次我们
Yes. – I hope we shall meet again under…
能在个安静点的地方见面
under quieter circumstances.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
小姐 我会处理好一切的
Miss, please, I’ll fix everything.
那最好
You’d better.
拿着 稳着 别动
Hold it. Steady. Don’t move. Don’t move.

Uh –
-先生 你可以 -出去
– If you please, sir… – Get out!
先生 你能停一下么
Please, sir. Will you kindly stop?
大家都在投诉 你这太吵了
They are all complaining in the hotel. You make too much noise.
-太什么 -太吵
– Too much what? – Too much noise.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!